Rippers Prey RPG

Ripper1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@ult_nerx

Ripper dove through the demon portal, rolling into the darkness with the eagerness and glee of a child in a chocolate factor. He stood up, realizing he was now in Hamburg Germany, his next targets location. He looked at the stars, noticing a plane fly by. Ripper pulled his purple sweatshirt off, revealing his costume, bow, and arrows. He looked like a superhero, from head to toe. The only sign of evilness was his soulless eyes and sadistic grin. He headed into the village, not really sure where to go, but he didn't mind, he could find some fun until he came up with a good idea. He found himself in front of a tiny little house, a chimney protruding from the top with smells of delicious food. He pulled his bow off, darting towards the front door with conviction. He kicked it open revealing a small living room with a family; a father, mother and daughter. The father tried to object, but his words were met with the end of Rippers metal bow, breaking his jaw, nose, and eye left eye socket. The mothers heart broke watching the scene, so he did her a favor an put an arrow through it. The girl began to scream, so he decided it would be best to put her face in the fire.

Ripper sat down by the fireplace, grabbing a metal poker, creating a shish kabob out of the human sausage the demons had given him. He enjoyed the savory meat as he listened to the fathers pathetic cries. "Hey! I'm trying to eat here, don't be a rude host." He laughed, poking the father gently with the metal, he then began stabbing him harder and harder, "I said shut up!" The father tried his best, looking down at his lap at the once beautiful daughter who was most likely dead. Her face was unrecognizable, completely peeled back by the flames. He became enraged, trying to get up and attack the intruder but before he could even think two arrows went through each hand and pierced the ground.

Ripper stood up, crouching down to the father and daughter. He grabbed the daughters body, pulling her face close to his and licking her. The dad tried to object again but Ripper interrupted him. "Shh shhh. She's still alive, I can feel her breathing. Now let me ask you a question, ever heard of the name..... Gunther?"

Ult_Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ripper1:

Hit man developing a conscience, its nothing new as it is a phenomena that has been witnessed before. It is a shame, simply disgusting. The recruit was chosen because his father served in german labor camps during the war, he was taught as a child of certain things. During teenage years when he received exposure to a certain radioactive element he committed patricide after outgrowing his old ideals. Finding himself at a distance away from the rest of puny humanity, he only cared about his friends. It was his own fault that he had become insecure to the rest of the Hero Eclipse community about his relationships with other humans in Munich. It started when he attacked a fellow employee violently during a raid in Munich, sending a recruit to hospital. The rule is one of three, and to chances for redemption still remain for the enforcer. He was heavily reprimanded for that act and will receive a forced modification on his body should he decides to repeat this offence. After this point his life began to be heavily monitored by three agents. Sometimes having powers cloud the mind like a few drinks of alcohol, it gives one false courage when they are in the deep end.

Members can leave with a simple memory wipe, if their skills are valuable they may get called upon soon. If they prove to be useless they are either left alone or in the worst scenario relegated to the slaughter houses. Treason means death, Gunter got his genitalia removed after his second offence. His parents have been 'missing' for about two years because of the insubordination, he is not dealing with humans that can be reasoned. Fucking with actual monsters does have its disadvantages, now Gunther knew what it felt to be the 'hunted'. Ironically he has been sent on clean up mission on rogue agents as well, there is a line which separates members from morsels. When all options are exhausted there will be zero tolerance.

He is packing up his goods, about to go down to meet his family when...

They are here. He immediately told his family to go first, he appears to be staying back to buy time so that his son and wife can escape. Sympathy had taken a few braincells out of his head, he forgot how powerful the organisation is. He ignores the reality and how the events will turn out. He has been there, he has done there.

Optimism when there is no future.

Ripper1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Ripper1

@ult_nerx

"I I don't know a Gunther!" The father screamed, tears pouring down his face like he was a like a sniveling child, it was pathetic.

"YOU'RE LYING!" Ripper screamed back, even though he had no reason to believe this random man he found knew a Hero Eclipse member. He grabbed the mans daughter by the hair, tearing the girl from her father. The father protested, but Ripper no longer would entertain it. He picked the girl up, pressing her to the wall by her neck, then pulled out five blades, they laminated thanks to the flames. "Tell me where Gunther is, you have four chances."

"I don't know! Please don't do this!!" The man cried, Ripper smiled, hoping he would say that. He stabbed the first knife through the girls left hand and into the wall. "Please, I promise you, I promise you!" Ripper stabbed the second knife into her right hand and into the wall. "You don't have to do this, you don't have to do this!" Ripper laugh, something that would haunt this man for the rest of his life. Ripper let go of the girl, causing the flesh of her hands to tear as he crouched down. He held her feet together ever so gently, then violently stabbed the knife through them both and into the wall, the girl began to whimper.

"Looks like someone's awake." Ripper poked her in the gut with the last knife. "Ok, I guess I'm the one not being honest. You see, I knew you didn't know who Gunther is. I just did this for fun." Ripper crouched down, face to face with the man, the father couldn't help but flinch. "Your wife died for no reason, your daughter will die for no reason. How does that feel?" The father spit a mixture of blood, saliva, tears, and snot in Rippers face. "Delicious." Ripper licked it off his lips. "My turn." Ripper grabbed the man by the collar, ripping him from the knives that held him down to the floor. The man screamed in pain and despair as he was dragged towards his daughter and was put face to face with her. "Isn't she beautiful daddy? So beautiful." Ripper stood behind the man and looked over, pressing his cheek to the mans. "You're very dirty daddy, time for a shower." He reached over the man with his knife and slit the daughters throat, causing the blood to shower on both of them. The two of the men's faces were that of yin and yang, Ripper in pure ecstasy and the father in completely horror and anguish. Ripper through the father down and kicked him hard in the temple, knocking him out. "You get to live, daddy."

Ripper kicked the door open, stepping outside and feeling the cold air hit his skin, it would dry up the blood showered on his body soon, at least now no one would confuse him for a hero. He pulled off his bow, set an arrow, and began walking down the street. "GUNTHER!" He shot an arrow through a window, instantly killing an old lady peering out. "GUNTHERGUNTHERGUUUUUUUUUNTHER!" He proceeded to kill every person he saw. He didn't care if he found his man or not, he was having a blast either way.

Ult_Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Ult_Nerx

@ripper1:

His family escaped with small car although there is a shadow of doubt that clogs his rationale, little hansel looked back at their home as he is confused. Too young and ignorant of the brutalities of this world, wondering when he will see his beloved papa again. The child hugged his blanket as Hilda drove the car, she did not hide her emotions but calmed down so that her son can have a semblance of peace. Doors are locked and they did not look back, setting the house alight as the man of the house stayed back for business. Her hands clamped tight on the wheel, and she went away. Memories of christmas, are gone and she may lose the value of smiles. The image of her superman holding their five year old near the christmas three will never happen again

Gunther broke out to atone for his misdeeds, he is left with his jacket and a locket inside his coat pocket. It has no pictures since that would endanger his family, only a memento from a more peaceful time. Before he is recruited after a hate crime, nowhere to run and they gave him opportunity. It is funny how the devil always keeps to his promises, he burned down the altar and watched them cook. Local heroes out him with a kill order, the only choice is to only go down.

<Leave them alone>* he couldn't give two shits about the death of a mixed-blood, but he does want the best for his pureblood family. Amnesty is given families of the agents that they would not be marked, tonight is not a bad one to die. Knowing that some local heroes will meet his family, putting them under protection against the nebulous organization. The killer is a showman, the style is counter to his own. It will make him smile knowing that he used the last time he has on earth to erase filth. Not racial, but just human.

< > is used for another language