Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Legacy_

True Story

Her appearance was instantaneous. From nothingness the hardly dressed First Lady enticed her former flame from his stationary position. "How'd I know this had to happen?" It's like she knew it was time for an adult conversation, one that he deserved, and one she could no longer avoid.

"I don't want to fight. I just want my answers, Clarice. I need to know what's real." And maybe solving this riddle would amend their issues and maybe it wouldn't. Regardless, Miss Michelle knew this needed to happen. So, she'd tell him the truth and give him whatever it is he wanted.

"Since the age of sixteen you had this dream of being a paramedic. It complimented your always moving personality and incessant need to help others. Noah, it was your dream. It was a simple dream, but that didn't matter. What mattered was your happiness and that's what drew me in."

Their bodies merged through instinct. Like their biology was specifically tailored for one another. And without much thought placed onto the unconscious British lass, the progeny focused his lips against hers.

"Tell me more." It's crazy to see them together, but even with the chaos she's caused there's still an unadulterated love that exists beneath the surface of his stoic disposition.

"I mean it's difficult to fully explain I don't want to throw it all onto you. I don't want to waste your time. It'll rattle your brain, but when I moved to the Lower Manhattan area....I wasn't happy with my own life. I was dealing with my own shit. I was dealing the prospect of owing a debt to Shinigami."

His hands stop at her hips, unwilling to unbuckle her belt until she elaborates on the heavy exposition coursing through his veins. "Come on. Don't stop."

"I had powers, I was alone, and my parents were gone. Then I met you. This lovable guy, sweeter than candy, and you didn't give a crap about the amount of money your parents had. You were my escape.....and an opportunity."

He knew that part of the story. How she used his family status to escalate her dreams. How she loved him, but not enough to be content with what they had together. He knew this part. At least he thought so.

"I was in my twenties when I met you. You were still in high school and that kind of thing wasn't approved. College girl flirting with the high school junior might have gotten you cool points in the locker room, but your mother would have had me exiled. That's when I made the first rewrite. Made us high school sweethearts, and attended high school for a year.....only cause it was torture. Kids could be cruel."

After pulling off her jeans the progeny's hands immediately ripped off her tank top; who knew the truth could be so enticing? "You're not stopping just yet. You've got a lot to answer for."

"It didn't end there. Like I said...you were troubled. An adopted child to be exact. The Addams family was never your kin. Amaranth was, but I didn't know that....neither did you. So, I convinced your family and you there was a biological connection. Then Amaranth came back and I undid my rewrite. Clicked backspace if you will. That's when you went off the deep end. My manipulations rooted Shinigami into your soul. A piece of him is still in there, but your good will combats the evil each and every day. That's your life Noah. Four lives that are actually one."

Immediate skin contact caused reverberations through their souls, like fate demanded more from this interaction, but Clarice Michelle wouldn't give in. Even in her most vulnerable state the violet eyed mistress wouldn't yield.

"You're twenty-five today. You've got an entire life ahead of you. And with this truth I want you to move forward. Choose the life you want. The one you choose to live...not me. And I'm sorry, so sorry for doing what I've done. I've been entirely selfish and I know that now, but I'll never change. We both know that."

"I'll never be the woman who flirts with her husband before she packs lunch for their two kids. I'll never kiss you three times before you head to the office. I'll never be the woman who picks her son up from archery class or talk to her daughter about boys. That's not for me. It never was. I'm a selfish woman, Noah. It's just now I know I can't keep tugging you around. It isn't fair. It's not right. With all the wrong choices I've made in this world, with all the bad things I've done, the one good deed I know I can do is set your mind at ease. I want you to be happy. From here on out, you and I are finally over. We're finite, but goddammit Noah you were the best man I've ever had.....and anyone would be lucky to have you."

Their lips touched one more time before she vanished, leaving him riled up and alone. "......." He reaches satisfaction upon her disappearance, an almost euphoric explosion exudes from his pours, and it's honestly something he's never felt before. He's happy. He's complete. He's found the closure he's always needed.

Disclaimer: This was my longest fic with lots of exposition. If you read all of this I am so proud of you. You are an angel and you are the sole reason I write. At this point I wanna thank you. You're dope and deserve a hug. People like you make me wanna write a novel one day *sheds a tear

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By Tranquil

You get four claps out of five for this. And this...

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Legacy_

@tranquil: I'm working hard for that 5 out of 5. Thanks for reading too :)

Also I'm wondering if you planned to add a gif to "And this...."

Skjovald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

o_o

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Skjovald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Tranquil

@legacy_ Actually I meant to repost the second to last paragraph but then CV farted on me. It was an excellent piece of dialogue.

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skjovald: We can do this dance for ages mister mystery man o.o

@tranquil: CV is wanky as hell. I can't even click reply. I legit have to write your name out, but thank you. Sometimes my dialogue does get golden *shrugs

Skjovald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legacy_:

(Wars)

You know it's all good :)

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Legacy_

@skjovald: I could say I'm surprised, but then I'd be lying =P

Ult_Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Ult_Nerx
Leonard_Romero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legacy_: I read all of it :D

Awesome story, starting to get more of what Noah's about.

(Victor btw)

Skjovald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legacy_:

I'll take that as a compliment about my consistency :P

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ult_nerx:

@leonard_romero: You and the hundred accounts. You're something else.

Thank you. I'm actually building these stories toward Troy. I've (hopefully) got a nifty intersection that'll tie it all up.

Ult_Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leonard_Romero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legacy_: Not quite a hundred yet :P

Well, I feel honoured ^_^

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ult_nerx: Nerx, if it involves eating the flesh off virgins than I'm gonna have to decline. I will however read it when I get back online. Hopefully I'm proved wrong.

@leonard_romero: I wouldn't put it past you lol

Well you should. I'm a HoFer after all *flips hair

@skjovald: As you should.

Ult_Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Ult_Nerx

@legacy_: none of that stuff

*pinkie swear*

Leonard_Romero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Leonard_Romero

@legacy_: Haha, you did get there didn't you? One day, i'll join you :P When i'm the only eligible contestant left

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

@legacy_: I was hoping you used Cap....Cos I'm kinda using Bucky now :P

Antonia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A closure joke at the end, hehee.

Bittersweet.

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: oh good! I'll be setting up an OoC later so like be prepared >.>

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antonia: You caught it! Haha. Thank you :*

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Pyrogram

@legacy_: Good! Now reply to my PM b!tch, I need Tumblr help lol

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: uh oh. I'm not expert but I'll help as best as I can *is kinda impressed atm

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legacy_: You are an expert, don't give me that -__- lol

Ult_Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Ult_Nerx
Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ult_nerx: Haven't switched accounts yet. Haven't forgotten though l. On mobile atm.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

Gah I love your writing

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers