valken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By valken

Earth, Year 2098

"It has been so long since I have seen my brothers...so very, very long. Our ancient Brotherhood is no more - I am the last. And it is my fault. They are all gone because of my selfishness, my lust for power and it is that lust which leaves me in chains. I was manipulated, I was deceived, I was a fool."

He strode down the metallic hallway, his raven black cloak bouncing lightly on his head but keeping his emotionless expression invisible. Electricity snapped and flicked from his finger tips and sparked from the electrical components in the walls; lights began to glow like a burning flare as he strode past before they exploded. Small pieces of metal ripped from the walls seemingly with no physical interaction before slamming against the metal grate-floor.

"But now it is time to break his manipulative chains and revive the Brotherhood. We will destroy him. I have learned much and I suspect he knows of my coming betrayal. I can feel the electrical impulses of his minions making their way to me. Their aggressive intent is apparent in their haste; there are many, but not enough. I will kill them all. Then, he will know my power."

The shadowy figure dropped his obsidian cloak as heavy footsteps began to near his location. As the cloak fell gently against the cold metal, he reached towards his chest, placing his hands on two cylindrical metal devices. He unlatched them, bringing them down towards his sides, clicking a button on each of them simultaneously. Focusing his electrical and magnetic energy within the components of the hilt, a blade snapped to life from the ends of each of the devices. Their azure hue making the dark hallway glow; their hum could be heard slightly over the approaching footsteps.

The footsteps finally met the shadowy figures location, coming to a shocking halt. The cobalt glow of the energy blades reflected off of the soldiers white armor. If it were not for the blank look on his helmet, his face would describe nothing but fear. As he brought his rifle to his shoulder and fired, Valken has already predicted the attack from the soldier's electrical synapses. With incredible, superhuman speed he blocked the laser bolt fired with one of his energy blades.

The laser rifle then began to shake in the soldiers hand, but it was not from his overflowing amount of fear. It ripped from his armored hands and became pasted against the wall. As the soldier turned his head to look where his rifle had been project, he was impaled with twin energy blades.

Three other soldiers rounded the corner; they were not as easily overcome by fear as the first. They started firing with their laser rifles and Valken began sprinting towards them. Manipulating one of their rifles, he pushed the stock into their face, cracking their helmet and making him stumble back. As he walked backwards, attempting to regain his balance, Valken was already next to him and had sliced across his mid section.

The cyan energy blade had cut through the armor and flesh like butter, causing the first soldier to drop as his intestines spilled out on the metal floor. Valken threw one of his cyan swords, guiding it by the metal in the hilt and making it plunge through the chest of the second soldier. As the soldier fell, Valken pulled the weapon back to him and turned both the azure swords off, and replaced them to his chest. The third soldier still remained.

He fired a lone shot, horribly missing as his hands were shaking at an uncontrollable level. Valken pulled the rifle from his hands with a quick motion of his hands. He then raised his right arm, his hand open as if going to give a high-five. Then he rapidly clenched his open hand into a fist causing and the helmet of the soldier to compact in on itself, ultimately crushing the soldiers head.

"I have regained my time-travelling abilities under the nose of my sadistic master, the ability that defines me as a Wanderer. Wanderer...he despised that name; it was the only thing he feared. But I am going to give him something else to fear, something much worse. My Wanderer abilities have progressed further then ever; I can now move between different realities and planes of existence...something Wanderer's had been trying to do since their creation, but it was never achieved. Now I have the tools to make a new group of Wanderer's and it will be impossible for my master to track me through time. We will no longer be Wanderer's, we will be Planeswalker's."

All the surrounding light seemed to be sucked towards Valken, even the atmosphere itself seemed attracted to him. The surrounding walls began to shake, loose metal began to rattle and then everything was projected back out and he was gone. He was gone to another timeline and possibly another reality; it could not be known for certain where he was gone. But one thing was certain, he would be back and more would be with him.

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Wait, is this Star Wars Wanderers? Cause I might as well join for the sake of joining Star Wars activities.

Btw, awesome as always, mate ^___^

valken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By valken

@_drake: oh yes it is!!! I figured id mix it up and move them to the future instead of history!

And thank you very much. I'll have a team thread put up in the next couple of days for people to join.

I need to put the gifs back in, they keep disappearing when I edit it :/

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marauder_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How far can we go with the star wars?

valken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marauder_: As far as we like. Won'tbe in the star wars universe, just using pics and stuff from it.

@_drake: Thanks man, I hope you join in.

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valken: Do you accept mercenaries? =P

valken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_drake: As long as you can kill, we take anybody ;)

MTH_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait so, the Assassin look still works right?

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By _Drake

@valken: Hmm... Arnold Layne needs to be reintroduced.

valken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By valken
Avatar image for deactivated-59c716930b8a6
deactivated-59c716930b8a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mth_ said:

Wait so, the Assassin look still works right?

The Assassin look always works :)

MTH_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well then Valken, we're on two teams together. Perhaps this can be our ic mentorship opportunity(?)

valken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By valken

@mth_: That works for me. I'll try to get a team thread up tomorrow some time.