Return of the Father

Goki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Goki

The last time I saw my father we were enemies, he wasnt the man I had grown up with in my timeline. He never would be that man, my father was something to be feared and respected. But this worlds Darkchild was something different entirely he was not only respected but at times he was loved. My father had only one person who loved him an that was me, no one else felt the power he had as much as I did. No one ever went up against him knowing they would win, they fought him HOPING to win nothing else. But in this world many knew that his own ego or his emotions would be his downfall, I never knew such things could be a real hardship on my father until I saw him go up against Final Arrow an lose. This fight was something else and I never saw such raw power unleashed on someone without the use of powers, this worlds Darkchild my new father he used his strength more often than his actual powers. He wanted to test his own bodies abilities rather than his powers, this led to many of his defeats but he was humble. 

This infuriated me to no end and when I heard that the woman known as Risky had killed him in a epic battle at first I was happy that such a disgrace to my fathers name was no longer in this world, but over time I began to feel an emptiness within my soul. I wanted so very much to be at one in this world, knowing I could never return to my world, then I heard rumblings that a man rose calling himself Darkchild. This new Darkchild was in many ways different from the one who had fallen in battle but their was one thing similar the way he held himself, I knew right away when I saw him during the Secret War that he was my father in a new body. But he not of me, and when we clashed he threw me aside like I was nothing almost ending my life. He ruled with an ironfist until one day he just stopped, stopped all the mindless killing and became a hero with a soul. I could tell that this Darkchild was turning back into the one I knew from years ago. He was losing his mind and in a desperate act to save everyone in New York from someone more vile than he he sacrificed himself to end the mans life. Going out a hero to all he saved us all, then his funeral was here I saw so many people mourn him in their own ways. Many women actually ones scorned by him spoke with good words for him and all I could do was remember what I had seen....I wanted my father back and I was going to have him back. Salestino aka Darkchild was going to return to me an the world...at any cost..even my own life. 

Present

My father left behind many things when he died, many split amongst all of his former team including the base. But none of them knew of the mountain cave in Tibet, I wasnt even sure if this world would have it but it did. Now I toil endlessly with my fathers leg trying to bring him back, but only one thing can help. I need more of his DNA, I found a partial of his soul in the ether of the land of the dead. It wasnt everything but it was something of his old life, I didnt even know if it was this worlds Darkchilds soul. But I didnt care I want my father back, but I NEED MORE DNA!!. 

Grabbing a phone I dial the one man I knew hated an respected my father the most.....Gambler. The phone picked up and the deep voice of the Cajun echoed "You dont deserve it, I want it back. Give me my fathers hand, I will leave the phone on as you trace the call Cajun. But I want my fathers hand in 24 hours or their will be hell to pay, I do not wish to kill any innocents in the name of my father but I know for damn sure you are no longer an innocent man. " Slamming the phone down he gave Gambler long enough to trace the call. Soon all the pieces will fall into place, Soon Darkchild will be reborn. 

Behind Goki stands a large glass tank with a half formed skeleton floating within it. 
X-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By X-23

“What am I than a mere vapour tossed upon in the wind on the verge of extinction?”

X-23 once the formidable counter part of Talon thought to be killed during the KOV when William Greystoke attempted and succeeded in the destruction of the being. Yet though the spirit or demon seemingly had been vanquished and was no longer with in Laura’s person that in no way meant that it no longer existed. In truth for a moment she thought she was wiped from the face of the earth, she thought she was dead. She felt nothing and was consumed it utter darkness till this day. It was an odd thing thinking you were dead only to prove yourself wrong by breathing...

Moisture, water wetness seemed to cover her entire body as it slid against the slimly covered surface of where ever she was. The ground was hard as stone...no it was stone. Though filled with utter darkness she still could feel something dead people were suppose to be incapable of...something she thought she was incapable of. Her fingers slid against the misunderstood terrain unsure of where it was going what it was feeling and where it was. Her mind was not active she was not thinking only feeling, with in the dark depths of time she was feeling...feeling something breathing something...she was tasting something.

Eventually her sense all formed into one body one being one form that she was unsure of. It had hands, it had a body. She could feel her toes as they scraped against the rough surface...the ground. It was a funny feeling not thinking. Having your mind temporarily shut off for a moment where nothing mattered nothing was anything and anything was consumed by everything. Eventually in her mind the darkness parted the nothingness became to be filled as the emptiness disappeared. And like a candle had been lit within the depths of this persons mind she was awoken. A part of her or of a person returned and sanity became insanity and insanity became the only thing she knew.

A moan a desperate cry for help echoed off the silence shattering it like a pullet through glass. Movement filled the emptiness as the sound of flesh against the damn walls of the cave could be heard. The scattering of a body the whimpering of a voice it could all be heard. Eyes were opened as limbs moved and slid across the surface that was surrounding it. No light entered the eyes for still nothing could be seen. Her voice was heard like a mere whisper gasping as if drowning in air was possible. The sliding became grasping trying to hold onto something only to slip due to the wetness of the surfaces.

She was alive, she was breathing but why? Eventually the utterance of simple language was released within the dark and moist atmosphere “Am I alive...” the voice was that of a woman filled with the weakness of a lamb but hiding the ferocity of a lion. There was no reply to the young girls words as she managed to gain control of her body parts and move the continuously around trying to get and understanding of where she was. Eventually after much needed moment her hypothesis was that she was in some kind of box...or cave. But she was not aware of a cave that had a rough ground yet smooth walls. And each wall appeared to meet at an angle at a point as if she was literally in a sort of cube.

Staggering to her feet gaining some kind of equilibrium she attempted to stable herself before falling to her knees out of disorientation.   After many failed efforts she managed to stand on her own two feet...if they were hers. Her hair whatever colour was tangled laying over her face over its face. Slowly one foot in front of the other she walked up to the hard, smooth icy wall as she placed the palm of her hand against it. A deep sigh escaped the lips of this body as if slid it across the surface walking only against that in fear that she might fall once more. Eventually coming to a halt it was established that she was in some kind of containment some type of box. It was then that this place was flooded with light as it caused her to literally fall backward.

Crashing on her back her head hammering against the floor she let out a light cry as she moaned shutting her eyes as tight as she possibly could before moving her hand to her aching head. Liquid seemed to cover it as she moved it back in front of her face before opening her eyes only slightly to see crimson staining these hands that appeared to be hers. Eventually her eyes adjusted as they grew in shock as she realized what she was in. It was a clear cube that seemed to be formed out of glass. And on the outside of this glass were people, for a moment she thought she was in one of those long kept and hidden memories that Laura had but no this was real she could feel it.

Instantly she realized that she was in the nude as she out of shame she curled up in a corner and avoided eye contact. People in white coats remained at their stations observing her staring at her studying her. For a moment she didn’t know what to do didn’t know where to go. Then with a jolt her containment began to slowly move down as the scene before her changed to a much darker one. The area was large walls of metal as a single person stood in front of the cube staring at the girl inside of it. For a moment there was a long silence before the woman began to speak “X-23…Laura…Talon…whichever name you go by I do not care, you have an assignment.”

Slightly taken aback at the suddenness of all of this she could not help but remain silent for a few moments as she woman continued. “As a counter part of Talon you contain all her memories and some emotions…for certain people.” She paused as she pressed a button to reveal a holographic screen   with a picture upon it. For a moment X didn’t know what she was looking at until finally she noticed as she whispered “Darkchild…” the woman smile as she turned the screen off a moment to show images that were taken from Darkchilds funeral revealing the people that were present along with Gambler, being one to remove the man’s hand.

“You see…Most of Darkchidls body was destroyed except for this member of the body. We suspected that with so much DNA cloning is inevitable like you..Talon which ever all is needed is DNA to create an exact replica…we can’t allow that. Your smell is the keenest on earth you have some of Talons abilities and some better ones. I intend for you to find out what possibly might be happening with this DNA of Darkchild, and if nothing destroy it. And if something…confirm it so and stand by for further information. ” She said bluntly opening the cube as if folded flat and she threw the girl a blanket. “You’ll be clothes, briefed and in time you’ll remember the training you had” but swiftly she was cut off “I’m dead” were the words that escaped the girl’s mouth but as they did a devilish smile appeared on the woman’s face as she shook her head “ No dear, you’re not dead you’re a the counter part of Talon, in a way you are Talon, containing her memories, her emotions, her abilities” she pushed before delivering the final words that crashed through the girls mind like a hammer “Your not real, your just a clone”.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4  Edited By The_Ghostshell

"You dont deserve it, I want it back. Give me my fathers hand, I will leave the phone on as you trace the call Cajun. But I want my fathers hand in 24 hours or their will be hell to pay, I do not wish to kill any innocents in the name of my father but I know for damn sure you are no longer an innocent man."

Direct and to the point Goki delivered his ultimatum. Gambler slowly hung up visibly distracted, his thoughts far beyond those of Goki's  attempted intimidation tactics and bravado. Resting his head in his hands he continually massaged the closed lids of his eyes as he fought back the sadness consuming his heart. "Sir? Its time" uttered a man dressed in black with the traditional white collar. Taking in a deep breath and exhaling the Cajun pushed away from the table before grabbing his cane to follow closely behind the Priest. Beyond the massive double oak doors, the Chartres Cathedral played host to a packed but somber audience ready to say their final goodbyes to the Lebeau Legacy, Angelique LeBeau. Her beautifully hand crafted casket rested peacefully at the front of the church surrounded by flowers, candles, and keep sakes left by those who knew her best. Wrapped in a silk shroud from head to toe in order to conceal her viscous wounds inflected upon her by Hunter and his Wolf Pack, only her face was left uncovered. Esther and her entourage had already come and gone, unwilling to forgive the man she held responsible for her daughters death, unable to bare the sight of another slain child, her farewell was brief yet heart felt.

The Priest emotional gave his sermon all the while the blinded Cajun stood over the casket, his fingers steadily tracing his daughter's face. He could feel the presence of Little Sparrow in the shadows, refusing to leave his side since the accident. He had become Gambler's newest Sensei revealing techniques from a lost and formidable style of martial arts allowing Gambler to make up for his lost sight with intuition as well as deep meditation of the senses, but none of that mattered now. Gambler had already buried one child and was about to entomb another just days after the birth of the latest in a long line of doomed LeBeaus.. It would was poetically cliche. From the moment it was brought into the World Gambler felt its telepathic connection, even going so far as to be able to see what the child saw. Its mother holding it close, the grandeur of her clan, the halls front lawn scuffle at the VV. All seen through the eyes of his son.

Meanwhile on the other side of the World another son was dealing with his family issues as Goki, son of the legendary Darkchild, was closing in on the resurrection of the former villain turned hero. All he needed now were a few more pieces and strands of DNA to complete the task. Having tracked the earlier phone call, the King of Kings narrowed down the agitated Goki's position to the mountain caves of Tibet. There they would meet, and barring any unforeseen complications or betrayal, Gambler would hand over the severed remains in his possession. Now nothing more then a skeleton, Darkchild's hand was to be the foundation of the Cajun's ultimate weapon. A gauntlet capable of housing such immense power that if completed, Gambler would have forced the World to bow at his feet. Now it was nothing more then a constant reminder of failure.

After laying Angelique to rest and dismissing the OsC, Gambler packed his things and boarded a chopper bound for Tibet. And after completing a six day hike up the snowy covered mountain face, the Cajun and his guide reached the cave opening. Deep inside Goki was making his final preparations. Although Gambler could sense the general area of Goki's position, he still stared slightly off to the side unable to pin point his exact location. Nonchalantly he reached inside his bag before tossing the skeletal remains towards what he believed to be Goki's feet. "I believe dis is what you've been waiting for?" he smirked. 

Goki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Goki

The tank that would hold his father lit up like a grandioso framework of machines and lights. Bubbles formed within the large container, green liquid spilled over as the bubbles rose to the surface, a mechanical arm whirred to life and rode on a belt towards Goki. He stood staring at the machine, then looking to a computer screen he saw Gambler and a accomplice walk past a camera on the mountain. Not even registering him getting closer to be a threat at all he reached for something wrapped in cloth. Bringing it close to his chest he almost hugged it an them unwrapped it, the remains of his fathers leg carefully wrapped now was shown to the world. The arm from before reached down an delicately grabbed the leg and slowly dunked it into the tank. 

Little bubbles began to form around the leg and skin began to form around it, Goki's eyes lit up as it was all running according to plan. He would have his father very soon, but more DNA was needed to make it perfect. Suddenly the chance of perfection was rocked as Gambler burst through the lab doors a man close to his side and his head cocked listening for Goki. Goki tapped his foot knowing of Gamblers knew predicament he was a blind man but he was far from helpless. Even without the shadow he would have been able to put up a fight, but now...his mood was different. The last of his line was gone she was a beautiful woman he had heard so Goki did not antagonize the man. A scorned father is something he doesnt want at the moment, the man was far from anything but sane right now. Anything could set him off. Grabbing his fathers hand he tosses it across the floor and Goki stops it from skidding with his food. Snapping his fingers both to get Gamblers attention and for the robot to retrieve the hand "Yes my friend that is what I want and have been waiting form." The power of his father was still within the hand even after these months it still surged within his bones, plopping into the container of nanites and chemicals the hand surged as the power was harness as the cloning process was going. Skin shot out from it and wrapped around the bones and a hand was fully formed, the nanites began to form bone. Goki walked to the container and watched as his father was being formed, now his skeleton was fully formed a silhouette of something monstrous. He never knew that his fathers bones were so immense, almost engrossed in the sight of reformation he had forgotten Gambler but snapped out of it.  

Still staring at the container he began to speak "Thank you Gambler...anytime you need this equipment you order for it. I know whats happen of late to your legacy...and for returning my father to me again I will leave the key to this facility to you." Goki snapped his fingers and pointed on the desk to his right a key was surrounded in light "This place is yours, maybe one day your lil Angel can return to you. But I know such a thing is disgraceful to you. Bringing back what is dead, yet at the same time you live for this kind of stuff no? You have died many times right? My father gave his life along side you years ago, why should he stay dead this time." Goki was tearing up "My father is everything I have, I dont have a legacy or a team to call my own anymore they are all gone dead a million years from now twice over." Snapping his fingers the doors to his lab and the facility burst open "I will leave the keys here and a set at your new home, a messenger has already dropped them off. This place is yours...after today, now I must ask that you leave. He will return soon, and I thank you for that." With that he put his hand on the glass to the container and felt the cold of the liquid and the hum of power. 

"See you soon...Dad." 

Paradise

A childs laughter is heard in the distance as a large man his muscles thicker than many trees sit beside his beautiful wife. "My love so long I was without you, and now were together." Now in heaven Darkchild sits with his wife and son. Unknown that his son from a different Universe is trying and almost succeding in bringing him back to the land of the living.
X-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By X-23

“You’re not real, you’re just a clone.”   Those worlds like rain on a tin roof played over and over in her mind. Like a bird as it sung its last song knowing that death in imminent. It was strange thing knowing that you were nothing special, not real. A mere copy of something better, obviously the copy was more inferior to the original that she had known from Talon’s life experiences. Her nails slowly slithered down the metallic walls that closed each corner forcing a cube. They resonated a light tingling noise as she lifted them moved her hand back to the top and slid them down again. A tiring cycle but with nothing else to do, trapped within the very walls that she had been trying to escape from…she had nothing left to do.

Recently after her awakening they had vigorously put her body to training in order for her to regain some of the many lost skills Talon once had. Skills that if harnessed to a point would grant her the abilities and power necessary to complete her task but honestly she didn’t care. X-23, since awakening was a body without a soul she was just merely going through the motions. It was like before, just this time she was not in an unstable chick she was inside herself inside a body that in truth she knew was not hers a body that had been created from the fibres of Talon and all she was, was a mere soul placed inside of it…or something.

A blot unlocking and air escaping was the next noise that she heard as her eyes fell upon a man standing in the door way. As her empty iris’s scanned him a moment she remained still with a…placid look on her face. In truth she knew who he was, the very scent of his body gave him away. Indeed this was The great Dr Adams, creator, controller and conducer of Talon herself. “Get up” his voice like that of hissing snakes entered her ear drums as she uttered in disgust “Why should I?” there was not anger in her tone, just child like curiosity. In truth X, felt like leaping to her feet and shredding this person till he would appear like confetti, but she knew that could not be done. His dark hazel orbs eyed her as they slid from her feet to head, she could not help but shiver as even his glances could be felt.

“Because…I tell you to.” His reply was swift as he turned on his heel and began to slowly, but at his own pace, walk away leaving the young girl with a simple question “Should he be followed?” This question however was swiftly answered as she got to her feet staggering slightly as she felt the cold sting of the arctic metal against her bare feet.   Her eyes looked down the road where the Doctor had walked and she could not help but see things like shadows clinging to the wall as his passed. For a moment she squinted though the shadows remained. “Are you coming girl?” the man’s voice echoed through the darkness bouncing off the walls ever so gently to reach her ears.

She didn’t bother replying as her feet slowly took off after him. It was unusually dark nevertheless the silhouette of the man leading the way never left her eyes. He seemed like a ghost or demon hovering upon the ground leading the way to her demise. And she like a helpless lamb about to be ensnared into a ferocious wolves trap followed as ignorantly. Her hands twitched slightly as she started feeling things just lightly brush up against her. It was continuous like people were constantly passing her by without saying excuse me. She tried to ignore this tried to keep her eyes on the figure walking further and further but alas she constantly turned to look behind her only to see nothing.

Eventually they reached a seemingly painted black wooden door. A mysterious darkness appeared to creep under ever hinge and cling to every wall it caused X to feel very uncomfortable. As the door opened with a milk curdling creek it unleashed a the bright light of dawn. Raising her hand over her eyes she squinted a few moments as her eyes adjusted to the light as she entered the room. The man was already seated gazing intently at her with a hideously devious smile on his face his index finger on his chin. “Sit” her eyes fell upon a icy stool as she shook her head “No.” he leaned back in his char continued to smile at her as he spoke.

“Your mission as you’ve been informed is this: Hunt down Goki, find out what’s going on, find the location and find Darkchild…” as he uttered that name her whole body lit up like a light and obviously the Doctor could sense it. “I see…” he whispered as her eyes widened slightly a bit taken back “So you do have those feelings.” Her start transformed to an formidable glare as she quickly made her thoughts known “Your crazy” she snapped her hands clenching into fists as she watched him. She waited for any words insults maybe but none escaped his shut lips, when she wondered what the heck he was going to say he eventually said it “Because this risk is so high you’ll be assigned a partner to ensure you do the job fully.” “What are you insane!” she cried out hitting the chair and watching as it flew toward the wall “That’s utter Bull! I’m not getting partnered on a mission I aint doing!” All he did was smile devilishly “You don’t have a choice in the mater.”

The next thing she knew she was on foot, suited up and had gained 130 extra weight in body mass. “So you understand the urgency of this mission” his voice said as he turned to look toward her. She attempted to ignore him but found it unable to over his constant questioning. “Do you have any field experience?” he said once again, she felt like hammering a fist in his face but she held herself back. “We’re approaching the shed that’ll hopefully get us to be able to pin-point the exact location of their mission. Rolling her eyes in understanding she brushed him off as the shack came into sight. Once the door opened and was closed with the press of a button it turned into a high tech hide out.

In the comer was X sitting hands folded as her partner sat at a desk typing in information calculating their trajectory and pin-pointing their eventual location. A deep sigh escaped her as she knew she could not continue with a partner, they slowed her down. Already she had picked up a residual scent very faint but of Darkchild himself. “Darkchild…” she whispered her eyes falling to the ground a moment. But like a lightning bolt had hit her she instantly had an Idea. Slowly arising to her feet she walked over to his position behind him as she slid her hands on his shoulder slowly. He instantly froze as he turned to look at her confused “Do you always have to work?”

X had many things of Talon, she had her skill, her insecurity, her desire to not exist. She had her identical appearance except for the silver eyes which were her most distinguishing figure. For through the tangled locks of hair those bright silver eyes like the moon itself were visible. Nevertheless like Talon, X also had the subtle skill of seduction.   In truth it was just going through the motions, the whole while she felt nothing obviously she needed her so called partner to be incapacitated, and she did that quite well.

The sun slowly crept through the window as if phased through the glass upon her face. Wincing slightly she raised her hand unused to the light penetrating the room. But as her eyes opened she swiftly sat up awoken. Sniffing the air she managed to pick up the identical scent that she had detected before. Taking in a deep breath she clothed herself before ensuring the young mans entrapment. Sliding through the door all tasks completed she dashed off deep into the heart of the wilderness.

Her feet beat against the ground. She had rid herself of her previous attire and was clad in the young mans clothes which in truth fit her well. A smile came to her face as she thought about the poor boy, in truth he’d awake half naked and chained to a bed post with a note answering once of his questions “Yes I have experience”. She turned her mind back on the current situation as she followed her nose. That scent it was so distant she knew that she would no doubt have to travel miles on end to reach the location. After a few hours of running in the wilderness she was no longer sure what country she was in. She knew she was in Asia somewhere but in truth she carried no map, she had no compass. All she had was a burning desired to complete her mission and re-enter an irrelevant status where she could be at peace and never used by anyone.

Sweat poured down her hot forward as it built up in the cloths she was wearing and soaked them. Her baggy pants were ripped in several places so bad that she just ripped half of the bottom off entirely. She was currently barefoot on the ground feeling the hard texturing of the ground in some points, and the soggy wetness in other places. Her panting was the only sound continuously escaped her lips; her silver toned eyes gazed far ahead of her almost envisioning the scent itself. It was a think rope like thing, his scent twisted and tangled knotted at many points. It was a hazy red but not that of crimson. It was a dim hazy red like that of a suns dawn just before it would rise into the skies.

After running from morning to evening the sun began to slowly set. It was consumed in the darkening clouds that hovered above. Like a small boat being eaten by the seas large waves. The terrain was continuously mountainous. As it worsened the temperature eventually dropped and she knew she’d have to find some kind of settlement somewhere to regroup, get the proper equipment to continue her journey. The only constant beacon of light was that Darkchild’s scent was getting stronger. She could tell, for before she could only gain a fragment of him…but now, now there was so much more. AS she continued running her feet pounding against the ground as hard as her heart beating she detected two other’s one scent resembling that of The Darkchild and one being the Cajun’s.

Instantly memories surged into X’s   mind of Talon’s several encounters with Gambler himself. This no doubt shook the young girl as it caused her momentum to halt instantly. “You’re in way over your head…you know that…” she whispered to herself as she slowly started up again. Like a train walking before entering a harsher run before residing once again in her lightning fast sprint. But as she followed these scents other reached her nostrils…so many that she knew there had to be some type of settlement nearby. She stopped a moment looking at the mountain that possible held the man who she was searching for as she hissed “I feel nothing!”

Turning aside she soon found a small village and managed to cloth herself without being noticed. Night had fallen upon the land and with no electricity or technology she doubted her presence was obvious. Oddly enough she had kept her previous attire on, only throwing over a coat type thing to keep in the body heat. Wandering in the shadows like a hawk searching out its prey she was able to find a blade made of sheer silver. Unlike time she didn’t have those twin claws on either hand or foot, honestly it appeared as if she didn’t have any powers at all except healing obviously. Leaving the small town as it was she swiftly went to scale a snow covered mountain.

Snow littered across the ground patches of it as if fell from the white clouds above. Its icy chill like claws in X’s skin. She had been going through a lot of thought on this journey, wondering why she was doing this. She could have run she could have left with no partner no one watching her she could escape this world she could escape these people. But a part of her inside was stopping her from doing that, a part that she had been living in denial for so long. As she scaled the snow covered mountain its steep slope growing dangerous by the moment she remembered everything. It was like all the memories collided into her mind like a dagger to the heart.

She remembered the first encounter the moment Talon’s eyes laid upon him, she remembered the hate the young Lycan hand toward the Child of Darkness, she remembered how her own inward battle caused them both to be captured, how it caused Laura to be chained to the wall all the while X-23…she was trying to break free. Staggering slightly only to fall into the snow X quickly got to her feet trying to not remember trying o forget but how could she? Like a flash of lightning it continued she remembered the hate she had toward him the burning fury that Laura unleashed she remembered the anger. She remembered that devilish look in him eyes the feeling of hell itself in his touch…his touch. Then pain filled her chest as she remembered what happened next. He grabbed her lunging at her only to place his lips upon her. At first Laura’s feelings were hate, disgust anger she wanted to kill him for violating her like that, but the reason…the reason she never pulled away was not because of Talon it was because of her counterpart X.

indeed anger fumed out of her but as she felt his lips against hers her entire body went numb with shock her entire body overloaded with emotions beyond understanding some that neither Laura or X-23 had felt before. She remembered the cold sting that Talon felt as he pulled his lips away from her, as he separated himself off to battle. She remembered how Talon felt how she felt as she watched him walk away, she yearned for more but she said nothing, as his footsteps echoed down the hall as she lost him forever. “No!” eventually X shouted “You only saw him once only kissed him once only touched him once only spoke to him once how can you feel this!!” she said now almost shouting as she fell to her knees.

Then she remembered when she took control of Talon, how she herself was reeling from the kiss how even on the battle field she looked to see if he was anywhere near but she never saw him again after that day. She remembered how she continued every night how Talon was plagued with dreams….nightmares of this man that she would in the end only meet once. How was it possible to be possessed so much with this man this individual that did nothing to her! Nothing! “I won’t feel this way.” X growled as she got to her feet, the slope became steeper as she had to clench her hands in the ground to avoid slipping. Her eyes were set to the top as his scent grew stronger.

Another flash another memory entered her mind and worst one. She remembered the letter Laura received…the note what was written…she remembered the day she became aware of his heroic death and it shocked and killed Talon all the same.  She remembered the long train ride to his funeral, she recalled looking out the window gazing at the world beyond her as she remembered that icy kiss, that kiss that set her heart on fire all the same. “Immature…she was immature to feel that way so simply”. Clinging onto the snow covered rock face X looked down at the deep gorge that would consume her if she fell, if she slipped she needed to stay focused!

But then slowly much more calmly than the others she remember approaching his grave, she remembered kissing his grave she remembered the words uttered, she remembered the tears wasted she remembered the shame felt as Laura walked away. She remembered the anger ignited the love  created…she remembered the torment ending the passion beginning she remembered the loss felt the yearning desired the insanity discarded as Laura admitted she loved him. “NO!” tears were now streaming down X’s ghostly white cheeks as she sat on the edge of a cliff so close to the tip of the mountain so close to him.

“I won’t admit it….I won’t be Talon! I’m not my creator!” But the words were no use as the feeling entered her heart, like a burning fire of desire and passion she denied it all. She had to stop before this feeling killed her! Slowly she wiped the tears and brushed aside her hair as she removed the jacket and threw it off the edge, watching it fall the ground below. “Like I’ve discarded this garment…I’ve discarded Talon…I am who I am.” Getting to her feet she continued her climb the tears were gone the pain was gone, but the denial as well. In truth X-23 herself even after separating herself from Talon felt something toward this Lord of Darkness, love…hate…passion…anger it was unknown which one nevertheless she felt something, but she would never tell anyone.

Lady Tlieso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By Lady Tlieso

Solnoid had been carrying on for close to an hour when she began to feel cold, as if icy fingers were trailing across her cheek and down her spine. Pulling the green silk kimono closer to her Tlieso brushed off the feelings as hormones, they had been doing a number on her ever since Kazuhiko Acelin Lebeau had been born. He was an exceptional child, of course every mother thought that of their child but she felt confident that in her son's case it was true. Their psyches were so closely intertwined that she was able to see glimpses of what he saw and feel what he felt. As she held him close Tlieso skimmed the surface of his mind, her grip tightening when she picked something other than the normal thoughts of food, sleep and discomfort. Kazuhiko stared calmly up at her as she probed deeper, fear at what could have been done to him threatened to overwhelm her. Scattered images of hallways and bookcases filtered past her, then the handsome visage of Kaz's father and a disjointed message.

"You don't deserve it, I want it back....my fathers hand in 24 hours or their will be...innocents in the name of my father...you are no longer an innocent man.”

The man's voice was hauntingly familiar but his face remained just out of reach. Kaz yawned and blinked his eyes, as he began to fall asleep an image of a child hidden in darkness came to her. Tlieso heard herself gasp aloud as all the pieces began to come together,

“They're bringing Darkchild back.”

Dreadmaster stopped in mid-sentence, other than a slight tightening of his jaw his face was a blank mask , “What did you say.” His dark eyes stared into her, as is he was trying to see into her thoughts. Tlieso saw Donnieman subtlety move closer to her, he had not been far from her side since Kaz had been born. With Gamblers warning of betrayal still in her mind she felt more at ease with her old friend near. Readjusting the sleeping child in her arms, she looked at her co-leader with a sad smile.

“Darkchild is being reborn as we speak. His son has his body.”  

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#8  Edited By Darkchild

Paradise

I lay on our blanket basking in the sun that surrounds us, a surge of power hums within my chest and I raise my eyebrow. Looking back to the gates as we sit just outside them "Are you calling me my lord?" A voice echoes and my wife and son disappear, immediately my nerves go on edge and I scream as the voice speaks within my mind and is heard outside "My son I am so sorry, Our books were not specific to when you would arrive and stay just how you would show your worthiness of being able to step foot here. Your time isnt now....I am so sorry my son...so very very sorry." The voice it was sincere inside it spoke the truth it didn’t want this for me but what was THIS it was sad about.

Suddenly my chest felt as if it was being pulled then I heard his voice “See you soon…dad.” Goki? I thought to myself as my soul was grabbed from heaven and I fell towards the ground screaming all the way down. “What have you done?!!! NO NO I DON’T WANT TO GO BACK!! THIS IS NOT FAIR! Hundreds of years it took me to get their with them and now your bringing me back WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!”

Goki’s Lab

The large container shudders as Darkchilds growing body is re-ensouled. Its eyes burst open and he flails uncontrollably. His mouth not yet formed all Goki could to was imagine the screams that were escaping his fathers mouth. Smashing his fists against the glass of the container they began to crack with each blow, water splashing over the top and onto the computers circuits began to spark and the computer was being destroyed. Goki screamed to his father to stop but it was too late the damage was being done to everything. He didn’t want to come back and he made it evident soon the computers burst into flames and a surge of electricity washed over the container frying the nanites his body only 70% regrown it was damaged and all the surviving nanites could do was patch what was already regrown together. And then it happened.

BOOM.

The loudest explosion that mountain had heard in all its years, rocking the mountain to its core avalanches rushed over the lab only shielded by a forecfield. As the smoke cleared a large lumbering behemoth walked out of the smoke a child like look on his face he looked to Goki and roared at him in anger. Inside all was heard “Son…..what have you done?” And those were the last words Darkchild would speak internally or externally his new body and rebirth was a failure. Goki fell to his knees weeping his “Father” knelt down wondering what was going on rubbing his chin against his sons head as if a animal would to someone it loved.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By The_Ghostshell

The Tibetan mountain violently shook just as Gambler was evacuated. Its snow covered peaks releasing an unforgiving wave of white death  that consumed everything in its path including the cave entrance. Temporarily hiding the abomination that had been given life within its damp and dark interior. Goki had broken the very laws of nature in his plight, his disparate attempt to revive his father had resulted in the birth of something unexplainable, something broken. Gambler however was unaware of the horrible miscalculation having left the area in the safety of his private helicopter, completely oblivious to what had transpired within the cave. His mind had already shifted gears as his anticipation to meet his newly born son consumed every aspect of his subconscious. The child's half formed incomprehensible thoughts continually invading Gambler's mind with blurry images of his surroundings and constantly changing emotional feelings. Literally allowing his father to sense moments of fear, happiness, sadness, and content. Gambler had shared a similar bond with his late daughter Angelique, but nothing to the extent he was experiencing now.

Gambler had given up one of the rarest items in the World in order to procure a potentially priceless one. A child crossed with the blood of two illustrious lines, two historical legacies, the upside was immeasurable and now, now it was time to collect what was rightfully his. He wondered if the Lady Tlieso would be reluctant or hesitate when faced with handing over her first born. Knowing from past experiences that a mother's child is something she protects with her life. Yet Tlieso was a woman of impeccable class. Her honor held in the highest esteem, and her exclusive sect of villains were equally respected by their peers. Their lavish Latveria mansion was the pinnacle of decadence, admired by those lucky enough to ever gaze upon its perfectly constructed walls and live to talk about it.

No doubt the Vis Vires would be well aware of Gambler's presence as the helicopter entered Latveria airspace, their perimeter defenses instantly locking on target waiting for authorization. Yet although Gambler suspected many in the Vis Vires wished him dead, they would not act unless given the final say so by Dreadmaster and Lady Tlieso. Touching down just outside the main gates the Cajun made his way towards the security guards before surrendering his katana, his cards, and a small assortment of concealed silver edged daggers. He could tell instinctively that one of the guards was looking at his cane, "You'd not see a blind man relieved of his only means of transportation would you?" After a brief pause the young guard reluctantly stepped aside while another escorted Gambler down the long elaborate drive towards the main doors.

With the gravel stones crunching beneath his feet and the tip of his cane, Gambler's thoughts flashed back to a time when Darkchild, Lady Tlieso, Donnieman, and even Final Arrow, were all seated under one roof following the deadly leadership of Mighty Magneto and the legendary Vine Villains. Back then they were the young up and coming future determined to dethrone Magneto and seize power for themselves. Now, several years later, Magneto was dead and the original VV divided or missing. Darkchild had returned to his heroic roots, dying and now resurrected as something less then complete. Tlieso had helped forge her own team with a solid foundation that rivaled any power structure currently in play. Donnieman had already taken it to the Cajun inside his own headquarters, sending a clear message that he was, and always had been, a being of his own creation.

"Wait here." uttered the guard with a thick European accent. Snapping the Cajun back to the here and now. There was nothing left to do now but patiently wait the arrival of the new, Lebeau Legacy.

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

I stood in my laboratory, a haven for all things technological. Servants robots swiveled and wheeled themselves back and forth as they helped me assemble the many things my had imagined. My hands busied themselves here and there s I tinkered with things gizmos and gadgets, though not of the variety most would be used to. It would have been just another day, only today one thing was different. My head rose and turned to the right, her form slowly entering my vision.

Homicide had always had an impressive stance. Powerful and commanding, demanding respect. Silent and cold. Yet, in my eyes she still managed to exude an aura of femininity. A makeshift smile graced my lips as I looked into the eyes that tried so hard to appear cold to the world around them. Only I knew better. Though she did not return my smile I could have sworn I saw a spark in the eternal winter of her eyes.

“I apologize for the wait, some last minute alterations. Come, let me show you what I have asked you here for. I pray that you are not disappointed.”

I turned around slowly and began to make my way towards the back of the laboratory. As I came face to face with the door that was my destination, I took a glance over my shoulder to be sure she had followed. Indeed she had. I took a breath as I placed my finger on the fingerprint lock of the door. The metallic door slid up and open, a duo of robotic servitors sliding away and into opposite corners as I made my way inside. The room was dimmed with a beam of light illuminating the center of the room. Waiting within the light was my latest creation, and my gift to Homicide. I stepped to the side of my invention, spinning around on my heel. My lips curled into a smile as I faced Alexandra. Clearing my throat, I began to speak.

“What you see before you is an advanced exoskeleton based on a prototype I I came up with years ago. Using my prototype as a basis, I was able to combine extensive research and masterful engineering to create the amazing piece of technology we see today. But let me get to the point. Thinking things over, I've decided that the person best suited to receive this fine piece of technology is you. If you don't mind stepping forward I'd like to help you try it on, so to speak.”

Reaching out with my left hand, I took hold of the left-handed gauntlet. “Though it may appear to be five separate pieces, once combined they form one incredible suit of weaponized armor.” I held the gauntlet before me in both hands. I could sense her reluctance, but to my relief she began to make he way towards me. In one swift motion she stabbed her left hand into the gauntlet, flexing her fingers. She proceeded to give me a most impatient look and I quickly retrieved the right gauntlet, fitting it onto her right hand. “Now the boots.” I took the left boot and brought myself to a knee before her. “Your left foot, please.” I could feel the weight of her foot in my hands as she lifted it and let it drop into the boot. Letting my hands find the matching a boot I did not not have to speak as she allowed her foot to slip down into the boot. I slowly reached over for the helmet, the final piece. I found myself biting my lip as I held it between us, my arms half bent. “Homicide, may I?” Holding my breath, I only exhaled once she began to slowly nod her approval. Her eyes followed my movements as I slowly moved around her in a circle, coming to a stop once I found myself behind her. I shifted the helmet to my left hand, using my right hand to gently smooth her hair so that I could have an easier time fitting it in place. Taking it once again in both hands I placed it atop her head, and slowly, but surely, eased it down.

A small electronic “click” could be heard as the helmet fell into place. I took a step back and watched in awe as the nanomachines I had so delicately created began to creep from the separate pieces of armor. The tiny machines swarmed in all directions, eventually covering Homicide from head to toe as they locked into each other, forming the artificial skin of the armor. I placed a single hand carefully on her shoulder, feeling the newly formed armor underneath my fingers as I stepped around Alexandra, coming to rest in from of her. He let his hand run down her arm and fall away, coming to rest at his side.

With a slight grin, I began to talk. “Ok, why don't I tell you a little about the suit and detail some of its features. As you can see, it activates by through the use of these five components. I have also given the suit a failsafe, barring anyone without your genetic code from using it. The helmet houses a number of vision options including night vision, thermal vision, and a targeting system for those elusive opponents. The gauntlets contain electroshock generators, allowing you to create sparks of varying intensities. The entire suit stimulates the nerves throughout your body, increasing your reaction time in turn allows you to perform that would have otherwise been impossible. It also acts as a sort of muscle suit, propelling your overall strength and speed to new heights. I'm not saying you can punch through steel, but don't worry, you won't need to. Naturally the suit provides a durable layer of armor providing protection from small caliber bullets and some slashing a piercing weapons as well as increased resistance to blunt trauma. One of the suit's best features is its ability to self-heal through the replacement of damaged or lost nanomachines. Last but certainly not least, you are equipped with a sophisticated cloaking system. Perfect for those mission where you need to a little bit of help staying out of sight.”

I exhaled, tired from my constant talking. I met her eyes but despite the warmth in my gaze she still met me with a stare as icy the waters of the Arctic Sea. I parted my lips to speak but was silenced as I saw her beginning to walk towards me. She came slowly, one foot in front of the other. She came to a stop in front of me and began to speak but... my flashback crumbled before my eyes as I was sucked back into the now.

I snapped back to reality as I heard Tlieso gasp at my side. I was back in the meeting room, no longer standing in my laboratory in a dream of days past. “They're bringing Darkchild back” I had heard the words and they ground against him like one stone against another. I found myself moving closer to Tlieso, standing by her side more adamantly than ever with the birth of her child. I looked to the side at my respected leader and then down to her offspring. I frowned slightly as I thought to myself. “Poor child, conceived only as the result of a negotiation. It's a shame, your father will want you soon...” It was then that I was struck, almost reeling with the discovery. Perhaps I had spoken too soon.

Placing my fingertips on Tlieso's arm, I spoke. “My lady, he's here. The father of your child is here and I have no doubt he has come to collect. I can feel him. I have already alerted the guards. I await further direction from you.” I found my hand gripping her arm. “Tlieso, what do you wish of me?”

Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#11  Edited By Dreadmaster

Werner spun his adamantium daggers in a circular rotation as word crept into his ear of Darkchild's emminent restoration of body and soul. His palms sweated slightly and he pressed them on his pants to relieve the perspiration. Dread knew he would be back but not at all this soon, this was something he had not planned for, Darkchild's rebirth was to be always a huge event for him. Rebirth of his master, bond of apprentice and master reformed, and Werner's preparation ill-concieved. His hazel eyes became glassy as his brows scrunched down to his lids. The cool conditioned air skidded across his face, Werner felt it as ecstasy as it breezed on the sweat and calmed down his tensed body. 

He pursed his lips to mostion them before speaking. "This is a perfect time to take action, Tlieso. If what you say is true then we must meet him and pursue him to join with us before others ask of him to, with a person of his powerful magnitude returning we need to find a way to keep him from becoming our enemy, i owe it to at least us to prevent that." As Werner finished his proposal he felt a slight change in the atmosphere, chills had formed on his back as it felt a large power vaguely familiar but masked by other energy surfacing at the same moment. Though the second one seemed to have been radiating its presence from afar, it must have been Darkchild, Werner never felt a presence that far away and its aura felt so similar to his own. 

Werner's servants soon alerted him to the presence in the castle, none other than the crafty Jean Luc Lebeau, Gambler. Likely here to claim Tlieso's child. Werner whistled for one of the servants and assemble the team downstairs. A deadly encounter with the Cajun would be un-wise given that Werner was without his armor and only wearing a black button up shirt with skinny black pants.  But a fight was very unlikely due to the Cajun being outmatched in sheer numbers. Though ththat decision comes to one person, that being if Tlieso wishes to hand over the child she seemed to have grown attached to. 

"So what is your call on this Tlieso? Whether we fight or move on to our next objective relies on you at this moment. Just know that whatever your decision is your team is ready to stand behind you on it." Werner nodded to her as he awaited her decision intently. 

Homicide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Homicide

Her eyes slowly looked around as she walked into the Donnie’s laboratory, even though the team had been residing at their location for months now, she had never seen this area. Mostly because no one was allowed in here unless Donnie asked him or her to come in, this was because if anyone else from the team was down here, everything in it would be reduced to rubble within seconds. It was then she caught the glimpse of Donnie, who was looking right at her, it was still a little uncomfortable being around him, but she did her best not to show it. It had been some time since she spoke about her… feelings to him, and she was afraid of him telling the others, using it against her, but like the gentlemen he was, he never spoke a word about it, or it could have been the fact she threaten him… either way he never spoke about.

She was quiet, preoccupied by the hundreds, if not thousands of contraptions and weapons inside the lab. Some of the things in here… oh she wished she could have. Guns and blades of different sizes, shapes and color, she was already picturing how they would work in her hands. It was like putting a kid in a candy store, she wanted it all, then his calm voice snapped her back to his attention.

“I apologize for the wait, some last minute alterations. Come, let me show you what I have asked you here for. I pray that you are not disappointed.”

Right… he asked her to come down here. She wasn’t sure why, but she knew it was for whatever he had been working on for a while now, he was rarely seen with the other team members, just occasionally speaking with Lady Tlieso about something, but then always heading back in here. Now she was going to be able to see what he had been putting so much time and effort into.

Silently she followed him her chocolate eyes always looking around the laboratory, she couldn’t get over all the contraptions, and he made them all of them. With a invisible smile she watched as Donnie looked over his shoulder, as if afraid Alex wouldn’t have followed him. She began to wonder, what goes inside his head while making all of these wonderful things, blood lust? Anger? Chaos? It made her curious, did he go into the same mindset as her when she would go off on an assassination? The two then stopped in front of a door, deep inside the lab, no more guns and blades where around, instead body armor and different types of energy shields surrounded them. The assassin could only now try to guess what was so important, that he would put in it a whole room for itself. After a finger print scan the large metal door shift upward, opening up as Donnie first made his way in the dark room, with Alexandra just a couple of feet behind him.

He then quickly turned around towards her as she took a quick step back, catching her off guard as he had a smile on his face. With the same cold expression on her face, Donnie began to speak as the room began to light up, before her was a five piece set of two gauntlets, two boots and a helmet. Her brow arched with curiosity, THIS is what he put so much sweat into?

“What you see before you is an advanced exoskeleton based on a prototype I came up with years ago. Using my prototype as a basis, I was able to combine extensive research and masterful engineering to create the amazing piece of technology we see today. But let me get to the point. Thinking things over, I've decided that the person best suited to receive this fine piece of technology is you. If you don't mind stepping forward I'd like to help you try it on, so to speak.”

Her eyes looked down at the left gauntlet as she stood there a moment longer, he was explaining the reason for the separate parts as he waited for her to try it on. She hesitated, standing there looking at it as she then came to reasoning with herself and jerking her hand into it, it was a kinda a loose fit, not loose enough to fall off if she was walking around with them on, but loose enough to wiggle her hand around in it. Then it was time for the boots, which looked a little bulky for her taste, but didn’t oppose, placing her feet into them it was just like the gloves, a little big. Then it was time for the final piece.

Donnie looked a little anxious, as his fingers held onto the helmet tightly. “Homicide, may I?”

She stood there for a moment, thinking of the things that could go wrong with this. Her instincts were telling her no, screaming no to her over and over again, to get her @ss out of that lab and go train or kill someone. But instead she simply nod her head, he gracefully moved behind her, she was vulnerable, she couldn’t see what he was doing, for all she knew he had a knife ready to jam into her back and claim a freak accident to the rest of the team, her mind was running wild with different things that could go wrong right that second. But deep down inside, she knew better, or at least she hoped she did.

She could feel him gently run his hand along her shoulder length hair, it actually felt somewhat relaxing for a moment as the slick helmet was then placed over her head, her eyes looking through the transparent visor part of the helmet as a click could be heard as it was secured in place.

In that second a chill went down her spine as the feel of thousands of ants were crawling on here, that’s the only way she could explain the way it felt, like thousands of tiny bugs where just scurrying their way along her body, from her hands to her shoulders, from her feet up to her legs from her head down her neck, chest and abdomen. It was the most… awkward feel she had ever had. If the suit wouldn’t have been made by Donnie himself, she might have assumed this suit was some sort of trap to kill her with the thousand of nanomachines that were now beginning to connect with each other and smooth along her body. 

The feel of his hand gently run along her arm was actually assuring to her that everything was going alright with the suit. Once the suit was finally done, it felt as if a second skin had been placed over her, the gauntlets and boots were now snug fit on her as she rose her right arm up, looking at it through her now tented visor. The computer inside her helmet began to immediately scan the area, locking onto anything that seemed to be a threat, and even giving the robots around the lab, a threat level. Looking at Donnie the inside of the visor began to flash red, showing that Donnie was indeed a high level threat. With a smirk she chuckled inwardly, as she began to try and feel the weight of it.

The suit itself didn’t feel heavy, at all, as a matter of fact, it just felt like she had a wetsuit on, it was much lighter than what she had before, and the slick black night color to it made it even easier to blend in with the dark. Excitement ran through her as she smiled, the suit pulsed with energy with her every heartbeat, she could feel the suit quickly syncing with her body. Donnie began to explain the perks of having this suit, and how it would amplify everything in her body, she could hear the pride in his voice of his creation, and she couldn’t help but respect him for making such a beautiful weapon.

As he as done speaking, with just a thought her visor lifted from her face, she was now eye to eye with him as he was about to speak again, but before he could she stepped forward towards him. “Donnie.” Her voice was warmer than the cold stair in her eyes. “This suit…” She looked down at it again, her mind still trying wrap around its sheer power and its abilities. “You made it, just for me?”

It looked as if he was holding his breath again as he nod his head, afraid of what she was going to think. “Everything about this suit, I custom made, just for you. It’s a gift, from me to you.”

Then hell must have frozen over, because a small smile formed on her face, but not a smile of a killer, but a smile of gratitude as she gently grabbed a hold of his left arm. “Thank you Donnie, this is… amazing.” She couldn’t think of any other word to explain how she felt about the suit.

Then it was as if he read her mind as he gave a slight chuckle. “Go and test it out.”

With a small spark in her eyes she nod her head. Then looking away her face turned cold again as she pulled her hand away form his arm, the visor covering her face once again as she turned on the cloaking system, becoming completely invisible as she went to go try the suit out.

Present

Her body tensed, still like stone as she watched The King of Kings walking through their team’s HQ. Being lead by one of Dread’s men her eyes weren’t so much on him, but on his cane that he managed to bring pass their security. He had come to complete the deal with Lady T all those months ago, a child for the stone. Her expression was that of anger as she watched him slowly make his way deeper into their home.

Stepping back she phased into the wall and teleported a level up to her room, there she opened her closet and knelt down next to a safe. Quickly opening it, inside were the gantlets, boots and helmet that Donnie had made for her. Without hesitation or second thought she quickly slipped on the equipment, as the helmet was finally snapped on the nanomachines began to make their way around her body. She had been training with this new suit every free moment she had, she wanted to push this suit and herself to their limits, wanting to make sure she would take advantage of everything it had to offer her. Within seconds she was covered from head to toe in her new suit as she reached out for her sword and strapped it on her back.

Through the small amount of time that Lady T spent with Kazuhiko, everyone could tell that she had become somewhat attached to him. The bond between a mother and her child is beyond that of science, explaining that connection between the two, is indescribable that only the mother could comprehend. There was talk around the quarters that she wanted to keep Kazuhiko after all, while there was also talk about her keeping her part of the bargain and was going to give the child with no resistance. Alex herself didn’t know what the Mistress had decided, but whatever it was, she was going to be behind her the entire way.

Once she made sure the suit was synced with her own body, she phased down back a level and made her way to the outside of the room where Lady T, Dreadmaster and Donnie were inside, there she stood outside the door, waiting for Gambler to make his way to the room. She would stay outside of it, just to make sure no one from the outside would try to go inside and interfere with whatever was going to go down inside the chambers. The tension from inside the room could be felt through the doors as Homicide stood her ground. A part of her hoped nothing would go wrong, but a bigger part of herself wanted something exciting to happen.

Then within that second Sol was sent stumbling out of the room. Homicide groaned with annoyance as she cursed under her breath. 'What the f#ck did I do to deserve this?' she thought as she watched the spinning loon beginning to talk to himself as she quickly turned on her cloaking device so he wouldnt be able to see her.  
Figaro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Figaro

Hearing the helicopter Figaro walked to the childs room and as soon as the sound of the helicopter stopped and just out of ear shot the sound of THAT mans voice filled the air outside his walk turned into a mad dash. He was making his way to the childs room, Kaz a young genius in the making. Figaro had grown quite close to the child in the time since its birth, even found taking care of it along with Solenoid tolerable. Even though Sol was NEVER to be alone with the baby Figaro would leave him for moments at a time. Returning and Sol lifting the baby into the air with his powers of speed he would form mini tornados and the child would fly into the air giggling away. Only to fall quickly and into the arms of Figaro as he pinned the man who was meant for a short bus to the ground, finding time to make extravagant images an displays with his powers Figaro would put on light shows with the boy until he fell asleep at night. 

He would not allow Gambler to take this child, he knew Tlieso was a strong woman but Gambler was a man of many words and ways. Reaching Kaz's room he peered in finding the child sleeping soundly, closing the door he whistles softly and the sound of wings flapping filled the air for a moment before his pet arrived. Pointing to the door he spoke to Guido "No one but me enters this room understood. Not even Tlieso if I am not with her you do not let her in if Gambler is still here is that understood? You know his scent anything that smells swampy dont let it in. If Tlieso comes with him weld the door shut with your flames, keep the child safe." The small dragon looked to Figaro as if asking why "Because even if Gambler says he wont take the child without her permission he will, its in his roots. He wants this child and will take it no matter what.  If he has left and you are with her, you may allow Tlieso in but under no other circumstances must this door open." Figaro left the small  4 feet tall dragon stand guard of the door to the childs room, walking away he remembers how he found the little thing a few months back on a mission it slipped into his belongings as they were leaving. Small then now he had grown large and formidable, his skin was tough able to take his shocks for quite sometime before falling. 

Figaro heard the guard with Gambler and turned the corner heading for Tlieso, finding her he bowed to her onto one knee "My lady I know that Gamblers pressence hasnt escaped your knowledge but I wish that he leave. Him being here means nothing but trouble, we cannot let him have Kaz." His emotions shown full as sparks cracked around his body as he knelt before Tlieso and Dreadmaster "Maybe we should do as Dread states my lovely lady, go see this Darkchild. Leave Gambler here thinking we are still here, keep the guards here and mislead him long enough for us to get Kaz and yourself out?" now looking up at Tlieso he waited for her reply.

Lady Tlieso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Lady Tlieso

Tensions were high in the room as the King of Kings entered the Vis Vires headquarters, emotions flew and the furtive glances cast her way did not go unnoticed. Tlieso rubbed her temples as she blocked out all the emotions and whispers flying through the air. Gambler had come to complete their agreement and as much as it tore at her heart she would honor it but not without taking certain precautions. Kaz was a very gifted child, one who would only grow stronger as she aged. After she had fully explored the extent of his gifts Tlieso had taken measures to ensure that her son would never forget his mothers love for him. As she waited for Dreadmasters guards to lead their uninvited guest to her she checked on the child, sensing his confusion as Figaro's words filtered through to her. His plan to prevent anyone from taking Kazuhiko was sweet in a way but also extremely misguided. They would have words before this night was over. The frown on her face was quickly replaced with a cool detachment. Allowing emotions to interfere would only cause more trouble.

Solenoid burst through the doors yet again, ranting about giant pies and dead people. With a wave of her hand the door flew open and he was shoved unceremoniously through it. Pushing her long black hair behind one ear she wondered why he was on the team again. As if sensing her annoyance Donnie placed his arm comfortingly on her arm. “What do you wish of me?” He had been spending a great deal of his time in his lab lately but he was always there when she needed him. “I wish for you to remain by my side, I feel there is a need for cooler heads to remain here.”

As if on cue Figaro came through the door, kneeling before her. "Maybe we should do as Dread states my lovely lady, go see this Darkchild. Leave Gambler here thinking we are still here, keep the guards here and mislead him long enough for us to get Kaz and yourself out?"

Tlieso slowly licked her bottom lip and spoke calmly and quietly, “I appreciate your concern for myself and Kaz but I will not act in such a dishonorable manner. I will meet with Gambler. Donnie, Homicide and Octavius will remain her with me. The rest of you will go with Dreadmaster to find Darkchild, that includes you Figaro. We will meet you when our business here is concluded.” Locking eyes with the handsome but rash man, she spoke directly to him “And if you ever attempt to keep me from my child again I will make you wish for your death.” Turning away from him, the Jade Viper looked at her co-leader. “Darkchild knows you, his mind feels scattered. He needs some he trusts. Find him before any others do.” Nodding curtly in reply Dread rose and left to gather his team as Donnie mentally contacted the two remaining members of her team. Octavius Bishop was the newest member of their team and a complete unknown to their visitor. He would be an immense asset to her in the times to come.

Tlieso felt the crafty Cajuns presence before he entered the room, relaxing in her chair she awaited the man who would take her child away.  

Avatar image for octavius_bishop
Octavius Bishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Octavius Bishop

Octavius Bishop watched with blank eyes at the scene now unfolding before him. Truthfully, he was not impressed. He knew about the Gambler but now found him as a man drowning in his emotions. Emotions, were the key to weakness and lead to many unexpected events. The team too, was dealing with high emotions, or so he sensed. 'Ah yes, the team' he thought. He had sensed the discomfort that some members were feeling because of his own membership. They saw him as a mystery, perhaps, or a deadly puzzle that could be solved. A puzzle he was not, Octavius preferred to remain an enigma, to be distanced. This was just as well because Octavius knew he would have...trouble with that infernal Solenoid. 

As the dark presence of the Gambler inched close to the door, Octavius snapped out of his mental reverie. Lady Tlieso relied on him, that he knew, but for multiple reasons. A new member would throw the King of Kings off guard and Octavius always did like having the upper hand when it came to negotiations, especially when they weren't.

X-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By X-23

The icy wind moaned as it curved itself around the mountains peak. The ice and snow falling from the heavens were as sharp as daggers being thrown at excessive speed. Temperatures had dropped from below zero to several tens of degrees lower, she was assured of it. And in the midst of the elemental raging was a small figure, seen from a distance to possibly be a bird, or not even anything at all. But it was the female clone scaling the rocky walls of the mountains that seemed to grow each moment they appeared to steepen at every edge. She had forgotten how long she had been here and in truth that did matter, she needed to complete an assignment either her own or the one she was given.

Her fingers frozen almost solid as they dug into the snow that had morphed into rock, the scratching of the wind against her back would almost cause her to let out a cry, but she bit her lips. As crimson blood flowed froth and fell into the air it instantly froze shattering on contact with the ground. Her equilibrium wad situated once more as she could see a flat ledge near her location. Relief struck her like a lightning bolt as finally her frozen fingers slid across the icy ground, pulling her stiff body upon itself. “And they say I am crazy…” she whispered as she laid herself down upon her back. She could feel the surges of ice lunging through her body as her back slid against the colder than stone slab. But she was exhausted, and knew that after this she would have to continue her hazardous journey.

But as she lay in utter isolation with herself a hideous shake that caused even the mountains to tremble threw X-23 aside as if she was a mere feather to the wind. Her body rolled toward the cliffs edge but when it appeared as if she would fall strait off…some things emerged. Her nails grew in length gripping the ice deeper than her fingers would. She remained hanging by a single threat. Her eyes fell to the almost seemingly never-ending abyss below her, as a sigh could not but escape her lips. Her silver toned eyes almost lit up like a flame, he was here…he was alive.

She could detect his scent, even now stronger than ever. She had to regain herself before pulling her body back up off the dangling ledge. Slowly now, cautiously she made her way to this hidden fortress to this forbidden lair, the aroma of his scent was everywhere consumed everything. Eventually she reached what appeared to be the mouth of a cave almost invisible from afar, for you’d have to be near to know it was no mere trick of the eye. But she was not following her eyes she was following his scent. Slowly entering the darkness that laid beyond she slid her hand against the icy stone as she awaited for what laid beyond.

“Let it commence..."

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Palm first against the extravagant mahogany double door Gambler entered the council chamber of the VV, where Tlieso and her most level headed companions awaited. Tensions were already at a high level but peaked as the self proclaimed King of Kings swiftly walked towards the table taking a seat at the far end. Almost instantly the Cajun's newly unlocked ability of senses mentally mapped out the entire room allowing him identify the specific heartbeats of Dv5.1, Homicide, Lady Tlieso, as well as an unforeseen variable. This enigma was a wildcard, and unexpected addition to the situation which was precisely what the Jade Viper had intended. Her cunning was second to none and her expertise in situational preparation made her a formidable tactician. 

Resting his cane against the edge of the table before folding his hands together, the Living Legend waited until one of the many servants under the employment of the VV filled his glass with melted ice from the arctic. An unexpected luxury befitting a former member of the Hellfire Club. Breaking the uncomfortable silence Gambler addressed the illustrious group, "Let us get to it shall we? I trust dee child is in good health? I can feel his emotions, and he knows his father is here." a cocky half smile appearing as he paused, "But I'm afriad I must.....alter dee deal Tlieso." removing his red tinted glasses to reveal his lifeless white eyes "As you can see, a situation beyond my control has...limited my capabilities if you will. I know you care for dis child, I have seen you through his eyes and dhere is some connection between you two dat expands beyond business." he lowered his head before pushing away from the table rising up to leave. 

With his back to the group he slightly turned his head, "Take dee child. Perhaps one day he can restore your families clan to prominence, he will only find death in my care." and with that, the Cajun walked out of council chamber. He hesitated as he felt his son's essence down the hallway to the right, momentarily contemplating whether or not to meet the future LeBeau. But instead he simply slid his shades back on and walked out the front door. 

Lady Tlieso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Lady Tlieso

Tlieso was stunned, out of all of the possible outcomes she had prepared herself for she had not expected this. Gambler was allowing her to keep their child. No struggles, no fights, not even a harsh word. She had to admit to herself that deep down inside she was a little disappointed. One of the things that had always attracted her to Jean Luc LeBeau was his lightening quick mind, could the battle in Asgard have effected more than just his site? It was then, when her thoughts turned to his father, that Kaz's presence in her mind was strongest. She could see the bright origami cranes that revolved over his bed just out of reach of his chubby little hands. Happiness and a feeling of great contentment flowed into her from the Bayushi/LeBeau heir. A soft cough brought a faint blush to her cheeks as she realized that she had been sitting silently for several minutes. “My apologies, that was........unexpected.” Smoothing her clothes she cleared her throat before continuing onto the the less pleasant issues before her.

Sitting at the large black table she waved her hand over it's surface and the interface that Donnie created came to life and connected her every member of the team through their communications system. “As I'm sure most of you are aware of, there have been some changes to the roster of Vis Vires. Unfortunately that is not yet over.” Frowning at her reflection in the shiny surface Tlieso brushed a strand of hair behind her ear as she watched the locations of every member flashed before her eyes. Very interesting. The computer showed Homicide as being in the building but could not find her to place her exact whereabouts. It was highly unlikely that there was an error in the system but she would have to speak with its creator at a later time. “There has been a change in plans. Due to unforeseen circumstances Homicide and Octavius will be joining the team in search of Darkchild. Defend yourself if necessary but Darkchild is not to be harmed. Donnie and I will join you once you have made contact. Homicide has command and I expect everyone to listen to her orders as you would mine or there will be swift and painful repercussions. Gokouun o inorimasu.” As the connection closed she looked up at Donnie with a determined smile. So much had changed within Vis Vires in the past 24 hours and there were still more changes to come. “I do believe we are about to enter a new age for Vis Vires.” As she spoke she unconsciously fingered the green gem that hung from the silver cord about her neck. “We will truly be unstoppable.”  

Sophie Lopez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Sophie Lopez

L.O.V.E Hq.

“Miss Lopez, Miss Lopez!” We found Sophie; it would seem she has finally stepped out from under the Vis Vires Radar. Sophie had been another adopted child of Gwen, bringing her total to seven; but Sophie was different. What Gwen could never figure out; was the reasoning behind her retardation/ insanity. Everyone else whom had become poisoned with Sha Syndrome either adjusted to it, or just died; but Sophie’s body seemed like it started to adjust but then quit halfway through the process. “Bring her in, and be careful it’s the lack of rational reasoning that makes Sophia so damn deadly.”

Death Valley, California.

One sneeze from the fire nymph turned the whole city into the base of a volcano; she was powered up by the sun, so as long as she stayed in the sun her powers would only get stronger. “Lady T!, “Fiagro!, Homocide!” she screamed utterly confused and looking around for her friends. She felt abandoned she knew there was a secret operation going down but she forgot what the details about it were. “I guess they no love me anymore.” She said reabsorbing all the fire around her causing her body to heat and flare up like a solar flare.

“They don’t know how it feels to be alone; no one does!” Her anger caused the flames that circumvented her body to turn the sand she walked on into glass. The sun did nothing but only supply more and more energy for her to feed off of, and until she found someone she could trust everything within her radius would soon be destroyed.   She was clinically retarded but she didn’t need a fully functioning brain to see that she was being watched; more so followed; but she didn’t care she just walked towards the Coldorado river watershed only thinking about glass.

“OOOH pretty Rabbit!” She said bending down to pick up the rabbit; now that her mind had been taken off the sun she started to cool down. “She seems to be distracted by something…” the pilot of the helicopter high above her head said radioing back in to Gwen. “Alright take the shot” the gunmen hanging out the side of the hangar fired his gun; hitting Sophie in the back causing her to fall out on impact.

L.O.V.E Hq.

She was still knocked out on the table; scientist had begun a deadly experiment of trying to flush the Xechcellum from her system. When they were finished Sophie; opened her eyes to be confronted with her mother; she hadn’t seen her in a while but for the first time she could articulate her words in a manner that were sensible to the rest of them.

“What did you do?” Sophie asked with a feint voice. “I simply had the scientist remove the excess radiation from your body; it was allowing your brain to act as its own person, leaving your rationality a slave to your own will.”

“You’re telling me, I got control over my own powers now?” Sophie asked just barley starting up a flare in her hand. “That’s exactly what I’m telling you.” Gwen said with her hands behind her back. Sophie got up from the table which made the scientist a bit scared. She went to touch Gwen only to see that she was a hologram. “Since you adopted me, you’ve always thought of me as a failure… I never thought I could compete with Sha, and Maya as they have always been your favorite; but now I  feel like I’m ready to be a part of this family; and you’re so scared you don’t event come to see me for yourself.” She ignited her flames and flew away from the facility in a tear rush.

“This is Sophie to Vis Vires, anyone what’s your location”

Goki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Goki

My father is gone....even though he has returned. I stand massaging the top of my "fathers" head as he weeps his own blood tears. Blood drips from his eyes as he hunches over onto his knuckles, lower than a ape he cannot speak without grunts and noises. I have failed my father, I know somewhere in his mind my real father is in their but he cannot show it. My experiment to bring him back has failed all of it, all the preparation and timing even getting the tissue it was for nothing. 

I walk over to the computer the one thats salvagable, I read the scans and everything is their. All the power all of who he was is their but not his mind, reading the scans further I find that my father is at the level of a 7 year old with little to no speech. I look over to him he had found a piece of a shattered monitor looking at his reflection and giggling tapping the glass, shaking my head I read even further scanning his body for power. The energy levels told me that it was their but all that he was producing was a insane amount of telepathic energy small residuals of darkness. Nothing more.....talking to him I pet him "You have all the power I had wanted for you everything from your past lives but its not within reach for you....Im sorry father I am so sorry. Maybe in time the random energy levels can be controllable." He began to hum to himself then turning his head slightly as if listening to something he mumbles "Plane." I lift my head and read the monitors that hadnt been hooked up to the disaster earlier and I see on the camera a jet arrive and from what I could see 4 individuals, more where their but the camera couldnt see.  

Outside in the Cold

Figures leap from the jet and slowly walk up a man cracking with energy grumbles "I was only doing what I thought was right, How could she treat me that way. Only protecting Kaz." A woman hushes the man she had a layer of armor over her body was quite brilliant design " Dont worry Figaro she will not be mad for long, she knows what you were doing was for the safety of Kaz. Just let it be, now hush and turn the power down alright." Leading her team into the lab the man did as he was told and his energy signature was almost nothing visibly. And as they stepped in I was no longer caring I didnt want to care about anything, I had failed my father.  She spoke "Where is he? Where is Darkchild?" Before I could say anything or retaliate as my body was wanting my "father" leaped from the broken screen and to the woman and the man who was now cracking with power. He sniffed deep at their feet, and stood up 7 foot tall he towered over them. Taking his large hands he grabbed wads of their hair and took an even deeper breath , suddenly he was projecting images his child like mind knew what he was smelling but couldnt figure it out. Projecting random images of people he had met in his life into everyone into the room, the mans nose began to bleed slightly and I noticed this was going to be seen as an attack so I ran to my father "Father...Father...DArkchild GEN!!" And suddenly he stopped looking to me finally one simple image stood in his mind and in all of ours. The room filled with a strange sensation of love as he was using empathic powers his body had absorbed years prior. The image was of Lady Tlieso, these men an women must be from her team and the rage that I could see happening in the man died down. All of the people who had arrived settled down quickly as Darkchild settled down rubbing his head against the womans, I looked to the woman "Homicide Am I right? What is it you want, I really dont feel like a fight so please do not insist on it." Knowing exactly what they were here for and began to code scans into a flash drive "So miss lacky whens the queen coming?" Knowing what I had just said would make her intensly mad I turned to her "I am so sorry my love, I have failed as you can see the words flow quicker than my mouth can control." Leaving Darkchild to do as he wished I continued what I was doing "So please tell me what your here for." 
Homicide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Homicide

The assassin sat silently on the team jet, it quickly making its way to the team’s destination. Her eyes were focused on the ground, her visor was pulled back so that her face was exposed to the rest of the team, her body still inside her newly made armor thanks to Donnie. She could hear the chatter between the teammates, her mind getting focused for the mission. For some reason Dreadmaster wasn’t able to lead the team into retrieve Darkchild from Goki, and because of it Lady T trusted Alexandra enough to send her to lead the team for this very important mission.

Finally they arrived to their destination, her head lifted up as the doors open, a chill wind hit her face as her visor closed over her face once again. Taking a stand she walked over to the opening and turned to the others, giving them a nod to follow as she leaped off.

"I was only doing what I thought was right, How could she treat me that way. Only protecting Kaz." Farigo began to ramble about how Lady T spoke to him earlier that day.

"Dont worry Figaro she will not be mad for long, she knows what you were doing was for the safety of Kaz. Just let it be, now hush and turn the power down alright." The group of villains walked into the lab, it was TOO easy getting in, her suit scanned the area, there was in fact two life forms inside the lab and one with enormous amount of power.

Turning around the corner the team was then faced to face with the son of Darkchild… Goki. Her visor pulled back, showing her face once again, her eyes looking into is as she spoke. "Where is he? Where is Darkchild?"

Goki opened his mouth to respond, but before he could a loud rumble followed by the sound of glass shattering echoed through the lab as fluid’s rushed along the floor. A massive… creature stood before the entire team, all ready to attack in that instant as Homicide pulled out her own blade, ready to thrust it forward at the beast like creature as her visor closed around her face again to protect it. But before she could Goki yelled out to it, running to its side, but what caught them all off guard, is what he called it.

"Father...Father...DArkchild GEN!!"

Homicide’s eyes widen as she lowered her blade then put out her left hand to the team, showing them not to attack the monster who was Darkchild before them. “F#ck…” she whispered, standing her ground as a… sort of warm fuzzy feeling was filled in the room as an image of Lady Tlieso projected into her mind. Once Darkchild had calmed down, Homicide slipped her blade back into place, and everyone else seemed to calm down as well as Darkchild suddenly began to rub his head upon her helmet covered head, blobs of drool making its way down her slick black head gear. “What… the… hell.” She whispered as she was ready to shove the beast off of her, this wasn’t what she signed up for. ‘I’m charging double for this…’

"Homicide Am I right?” Goki spoke, as she nod her head the best she could with Darkchild next to her. “What is it you want, I really dont feel like a fight so please do not insist on it."

She grumbled to herself for a moment as she took in a shaky deep breath. “Where not here to fight with you.”

"So please tell me what your here for."

“You know why we are here Goki, don’t act stupid, we all know your far from that.” She gently patted Darkchilds massive arm, hoping she could use whatever it his he was feeling towards her to her advantage. “We are here to take Darkchild, and since you incist on no fighting... then you wont mind if we simply take him off your hands." She looked up at Darkchild who was still rubbing his head upon her's and drooling all over her new suit.  

She then heard a voice through her helmet "This is Sophie to Vis Vires, anyone what's your location."

Homicide was stuned for a moment... Sophie sound... normal... too normal. But she didnt have time to ponder on that. She began to speaking softly, making sure not to disturbe the drooling beast or Goki. "Homicide here, the team is at Goki's lab, I'll send you the coordinates now."

The team then stood their ground, the next move was on Goki, would he hand over his father? Or attempt to fight them all off to keep him?

X-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By X-23

She was alone, consumed in utter darkness that surrounded her on all sides. In truth she didn't know where she was going or what she would do, or even if she would make herself known. She would remain in the shadows until she left or was forced into action. This was a mere observatory mission nothing more nothing less, whatever emotions were felt harboured or kept within her they would remained within her.  As her hands slid against the damp rocky walls of the cave she followed his scent. She could hear the footsteps of her feet as they came in contact with the icy wet surface of the. Her silver toned eyes were like a cats eyes leaping from one location to another, she could sense she was not alone; more people were coming and form what she suspected the reunion would not be a happy one.

An icy wind slid past her hurling her hair upon her face as she froze a moment, she could hear commotion in the distance talking but it was all out of phase, maybe it was where she was maybe it was, what she was doing but for some strange reason she could not consecrate on anything. Her heart was racing like a thousand horses all unbridled and running free, as a small glimmer of light could be seen beyond her. Still deeply consumed by darkness her eyes stared wide at the scene currently unfolding before her "Homicide Am I right?” she heard a man say, as her eyes quickly fell upon him. He resembled some of Darkchilds scent no doubt a relative of such.

But her eyes were not focused upon the man for very soon they fell upon him, a monolithic statue she would have thought if he had not moved. It was him. He sat hunched like a child if not observing the large sceptical and situation that his very life have started. She wanted to say something she wanted to step forward...but what was she? Nothing. No one knew who she was and no one knew why she had come for even she was still trying to figure that out. “What is it you want, I really don’t feel like a fight so please do not insist on it." The voice of the man seemed tired as if he had failed, in truth she was unsure of what had happened but she knew that no doubt what had happened in the creation of this Darkchild, placed large burden that seemed to be upon the man’s back.

“We’re not here to fight with you.” The assassin’s voice uttered , for no doubt that is what this young woman was besides nervous. A smile appeared upon X's face as she found it satisfying that fear even the slightest could still appear due to Darkchilds presence. "So please tell me what your here for." But swiftly the assassin replied with distaste “You know why we are here Goki, don’t act stupid, we all know you’re far from that.” A feeling of disgust entered the pit of this clones stomach as she saw the young woman begin to pat the head of Darkchild. She wanted to slice off her hand her arm, it was revolting. “I don’t know who you think you are…” she whispered to herself.

“We are here to take Darkchild, and since you insist on no fighting... then you won’t mind if we simply take him off your hands." “Take him off your hands!?” he was not a toy…not something they could harness and she knew for certain that if they got their hands on this monolithic being, that they would use him like a toy…she would not allow that. Her fists were clenched as she began to hear those whispers once more, almost identical as when she was at the facility. A burning sensation filled her body as she lowered her eyes to her hands that began to glow with what she could only speculate was some type of energy.

Though distracted by this she brought her eyes back upon the scene unfolding before her, there was an unlawful silence and though the better half of her the more logical side of her said to remain in the shadows…or even return back to the facility and inform her superiors of what she had found…but she could not do that. “He’s not a mere thing that can be possessed…” she said loud enough for them to hear. Slowly she left the shadows as her silver eyes laid upon the female assassin with a smile “I don’t care if you don’t feel like fighting.” She was now referring to the son of Darkchild. “I do…and I’ll fight…I’ll fight for him.” Her voice for a moment was silent no as filled with anger but compassion care. Her eyes for a moment fell upon Darkchild before back upon the company before her. “So….who’s first?” a smile appeared on her face as she wondered how much a clone could bleed.

Lady Tlieso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Lady Tlieso

Moments ago they had received word from Homicide that they had reached the lab, the edge in the assassins voice told them things had not gone as smoothly as hoped. With everything that had happened to Vis Vires in the past few days it was not at all surprising. Tlieso pulled the smooth white leather boot up over her knee, smiling as she caught her reflection in the mirror. Shrugging into the floor length coat, she donned the gloves found in its pockets, flexing her fingers she marveled at the suppleness of the thin leather that still provided her with the protection of a much bulkier body armor. Yet another of Donnie's brilliant creations. Stepping into the shadows she reappeared in Kaz's room, leaning over the edge of the crib to kiss him softly. “Mommy will be right back. Your new friend will be here to watch over you while I'm gone.” Her son smiled sleepily at her and his happy contentment filled her thoughts. Stepping away she turned to the rocking chair that was swaying in the corner, the faint snoring that came from it was soon joined by that of her sons. Shaking her head in amusement she smiled and pulled the face mask up over her nose leaving only her deep green eyes showing. Exiting through the shadows once again she emerged inside the teams second, smaller jet. In the reflection on the windshield she could see Donnie behind the controls his eyes never left the gauges and dials in front of him as he spoke. “Sophie is enroute to the lab, I've set our course to intercept her before we reach our final destination.”

“Perfect.” Tlieso buckled herself into the seat beside him as the doors to the hangar bay opened and the jet soared out into the sky. Within minutes they were touching down in a desert and Sophie stepped aboard and seated herself in one of the leather seats. After a brief glance over at the pretty young woman, she looked at her more closely. “Sophie, you look.....well.” The usual mental static that radiated from her was gone. How very unusual. It seemed this day would continue to be full of surprises. The jet landed silently beside its larger counterpart before they could exit a man came soaring out of the sky in a hi-tech battle suit. “We do not have time for this,” she sighed as she exited the plane behind Sophie. Drawing closer to the man they could hear him talking to someone, trading skeptical glances they gave the dangerous looking man a wide berth. There were far more pressing matters at hand to deal with.

As the trio entered the laboratory she saw Homicide being dwarfed and drooled upon by what had once been one of the most powerful men she had ever known. His huge frame now dominated by the mind of a child, all due to the bumbling attempts of his son Goki. A sweet but misguided gesture that had left his father in a very precarious position. One that Vis Vires was here to rectify. Octavius, Dollface and Figaro flanked Homicide their attention on a well-armed female who looked vaguely familiar to her.

“ I do…and I’ll fight…I’ll fight for him. So….who’s first?”

Her green eyes twinkled as she nearly laughed at the girl's challenge. “How sweet!” Her voice dripping with false sincerity, “She honestly thinks she has a say in this.” Tlieso stepped closer to the misguided girl and felt the rest of Vis Vires automatically fall into battle stances. “Do not presume to think that you have any say in this matter. Attempting to fight us would be a futile...” Her words were cut short as Darkchild came barreling over and nearly knocked her over in his excitement. Using her teke to brace herself the white clad kunoichi smiled gently at him, reaching up she patted him fondly on the cheek. “It is good to see you too old friend. You're going to come with me and my family. We'll take care of you.” The giant of a man crouched down next to her and began projecting happiness in a manner that reminded Tlieso of her own sons abilities. After playfully ruffling his hair she returned her attention to the woman standing before her. “As you can see DC is quite happy now and if you make any attempts to disrupt his happiness we will hunt down you and anyone you hold dear and wipe you all from the face of the Earth. Are we clear?”   

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#25  Edited By Darkchild

Everything was moving slow in the mind of Darkchild, the scent of  Tlieso was filling his mind with memories. None with her exactly but of her image yes,he was soothed with her thought. The emotions he was feeling filling the air around him giving the potential chaotic moment a sense of ease. Then the sounds of more footsteps and the much profound scent of her filled the room. Like a dog waiting patiently for their master to give the go ahead he trembled in place waiting seeing her getting closer to the door and then she was in the room. 

Her body was everything the images in his mind had remembered, every inch of her was beautiful and the ones she came with equally as powerful and as stunning. Then a even more familiar scent filled the air...yet it was off this person was just like him an immitation of something once strong. She spoke in words as if she loved Darkchild, then he could sense the hostility as the two women conversed. Those who had walked into the lab turning from Darkchild to the new intruder she was cocky but she wasnt stupid she wouldnt fight all these people for Darkchild...would she. 

Suddenly the sound of an elephant running filled the lab as he almost tackled Tlieso she told him he was coming with them a large smile filled his face. Then as she spoke to the woman known as Talon she was giving her threats and he could sense his son preparing to do something stupid. Standing straight up he towered over everyone in the room at 8 feet tall and a body that towered even over the best body builders he took control of the situation, raising his hand fire engulfed his right hand and his sons hands were burnt from the heat of a keyboard "No...." Darkchild stood for a moment his mind clearer he took in the entire situation his hand growing cold no longer hot with flames he lifted it towards T and her group a field of telepathic and empathic energy surrounded them calming almost all of them, he turned to Talon. He simply stared at her with his big baby blue eyes his mind was quickly reverting back to its child like state but he spoke to her telepathically "Please my little lover...I am not the man you once fell in love with. I...silly...man....now. " drool began to drip from his mouth as he forced the rest out "Leve..me...nahow....do...nath die for me....day..I will...return.......then...we...gether..." He fell to his fists again no longer in complete control of his mind an body. For a moment sorrow filled his face, then looking up to T he smiled "GO GO GO GO NOW YEAH?!" he said in a playful tone. 

Goki understood his fathers moves and switched on a computer guns of all sizes and caliber unfolded from the ceiling and at first aimmed at the group for his father then slowly turned to Talon "Please...leave. I know you believe this creature in front of you to be the man you love an want. But he is no longer that man, maybe someday he will be. Then maybe then something may happen, but he has just come back let him get his bearings first before you fill his simple mind with those of love and longings." Goki looked at Talon long and hard before arming the weapons "Please girl...I do not wish to destroy such a visage of beauty."

Sophie Lopez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Sophie Lopez

The sun continued to beat down upon her cranium as if she were walking in some sort of oven; sweat gushed from her pours and fatigue quickly got the best of her.   Aside from all of that she was fine; anxious to get back home to her family. Not the Lopez’s but the people whom had taken care of her up to this point, she wasn’t sure how she knew them; or   where they even came from but during the time where she “Blacked out” she continuously saw the faces of these people, and even what they called themselves. Vis Vires.

“You would think a heat manipulator would feel perfectly at home in this desert; screw you Mother Nature!” she said putting her middle finger up.   Wiping the sweat from her forehead; she glanced up from under her forearm to see birds flocking around a general area. “Maybe there’s a tree…” she said hoping for shade to relieve her from the desert onslaught she marched that way.  Her legs were heavy; the weight of the boots quickly became a nuisance. She bent down and untied her boots, leaving them in their place; and went on without them.

When she did arrive at the epicenter of the birds; there was a tree and she found out that they were circling another dead bird. Its carcass was foul; the stench penetrated Sophie’s nostrils and almost caused her to gag.  Laying her back against a tree a Vulture quickly hopped past her allowing her to pet its ugly and ravenous beak. “You know my family is a lot like yours, we were a pack, a gang when were all lively… but as soon as one died they were picking at my back.” She continued to rub the bird down its neck until she heard something come back on her Comlink.

"Homicide here, the team is at Goki's lab, I'll send you the coordinates now." She had messaged in with the team a little over an hour ago; and they had just messaged her back, which meant they were probably busy. She wasn’t going to pretend like she knew who Goki was, the name wasn’t familiar in the least bit, but the coordinates that were supplied weren’t too far. However she was dehydrated, she wasn’t going to be able to sustain flight long enough to make the full trip. Now she was visibly frustrated, she didn’t have this problem before, it was due to the fact that she now had a rational brain so now self injury was a obstacle to overcome if she ever wanted her full power potential back.

Resting her head against the tree, she saw what appeared to be a jet in the middle of the desert. “A Mirage….really…” she was reluctant to use her remaining strength to get up, however she pulled herself up off the floor and with a final dose of her dormant energy lunged across the desert at the jet. “Holy hell it’s real” The door came down; no one came to greet her so she just strolled in. The pilot tossed her a bottle of water and she instantly felt her strength return. She stood for a moment looking Lady T in these eyes, she knew who she was then again she didn’t remember why she knew who she was.   Sophie strapped herself into her seat and continued looking at the women looking at her. “Sophie you look …well” She said with a grin on her face.

“Trust me I’ve been better, and you said me from being those bird’s next meal” The plane hit an air-bump jerking Sophie up and down.   “This is bullsh!t” she said continuously getting bounced around; within a few moments they were landing. Sophie quickly exited the plane, but before she could touch the ground she saw a man in some sort of metal suit land, not too far ahead of them. Sophie walked past him looking cautiously but Lady T, seemed to have some knowledge of him, so she saw fit not to press the matter any longer.

The facility it’s self was intricately impressive, Sophie hadn’t seen half of the stuff that was here before, but she quickly halted in front of the other two, when she saw Homicide being drooled on by a rather large being. Figaro, Octavius and Doll Face had their attention on yet another.  “What the hell…” Sophie whispered to herself, Tlieso walked over towards the young woman explaining something; none of it made sense to Sophie. The huge figure sat down beside Tlieso and she once again spoke out towards the young women. “As you can see DC is quite happy now and if you make any attempts to disrupt his happiness we will hunt down you and anyone you hold dear and wipe you all from the face of the Earth. Are we clear?”   

That was all Sophie needed to here, she activated her Sethosphere on her wrist and instantly a armor came over her with a fire bird in the middle of it. Her friends and enemies became apparent and she took her place beside homicide. She could just faintly here what the boy said but she felt she should at least talk some sense into the woman.

“Listen, you don’t want to fight all of us…use your best judgment and disperse, we don’t WANT to fight you but trust and believe we will” Sophie said trying to sound diplomatic but stay firm. “Speak softly but carry a big stick...or in this case five other badass teammates” She thought to herself. With that an ember burned in her eyes, changing the pupil to a fiery orange, smoke began to come from her feet, and palms. She was ready to protect her family.

X-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By X-23

Tension it filled the air, shattered the silence and shattered her soul. The determination was inconceivable it was fool hearty, foolish . Before her stood a group a team of dangerous, deadly individuals that she knew for a fact she stood no chance even one on one. But despite this despite the logic she had barged into this situation for what?! That is what she asked herself but the answer laid before her, in his child like manor she could have possibly smiled if not keeping the stern graze that she held this current moment. Silence drifted over the group like a crimson blanket, she was honestly ready she might have been young inexperienced but what did that matter? She had no clue of what she was tampering in what she was doing and yet against all logic she did it?

“How sweet!” her voice was like that of a snake tempting its victim to come closer. Her eyes fell upon the leader, she knew this woman…oh yes. She had the feelings the emotions that Talon had, this was none other than the Illustrious Lady Tlieso, the woman who had a brief relationship with the young girl’s father. Her graze narrowed on her as she pin pointed all her anger hatred toward this woman. The Light in her hands was glowing brighter and bright but she didn’t notice this though in truth her mind was not on the enemy she faced…for that would be nothing compared to being with him. Despite his mind state despite everything she could not deny it, she loved him!  

“She honestly thinks she has a say in this.” Her facial expression altered as her teeth gnashed against one another her brow lowered over right eye yet containing all the fury in hell a glimmer of curiosity was visible. “Do not presume to think that you have any say in this matter. Attempting to fight us would be a futile...” Oh she knew that, she honestly knew that but she would die, she would fight and die for him she didn’t care. She would fight as if she had an army behind her she would call upon whatever powers whatever! She would sacrifice everything…everyone in her life for this man this creature that knew nothing of her, who could never have known how much she felt toward him how insanely in love she was but she would hide it.

“It is good to see you too old friend. You're going to come with me and my family. We'll take care of you.” Her body cringed and her faced turned to that of disgust, seeing her treat him like this talk to him like this. Hatred and jealously clung to her heart as her eyes faded from their silver resembling that of Talon’s feral yellow. A deep growl resonated from her throat as she wished she could do something, but in truth she knew the inevitable. “As you can see DC is quite happy now and if you make any attempts to disrupt his happiness we will hunt down you and anyone you hold dear and wipe you all from the face of the Earth. Are we clear?”  It killed her to admit this but in her hearts of hearts she knew this woman was right that this viper was speaking truth.

What could she offer Darkchild? Love, sadly in this world it was never enough it was not something that could sustain and still with her past haunting her how could she protect him. This caused tears to build behind her eyes but gladly she was able to suppress them for the moment. “Listen, you don’t want to fight all of us…use your best judgment and disperse, we don’t WANT to fight you but trust and believe we will” then another woman appeared on the scene, in truth that would have been her line it was logical. Going so far as willing to stake her life upon a man?

“I have no one I care for…” she whispered looking upon Darkchild a moment “except for him.” But then something happened something amazing and heartbreaking all at once, he spoke…he spoke to her. After a sequence of events he spoke in his voice, the voice that would bring her to her knees the voice that she would go to the end of the universe for. "Please my little lover...I am not the man you once fell in love with. I...silly...man....now. " Biting her lower lip as the tears continued to pile up behind her eyes, she wanted to hold him to comfort him to touch him! She wanted to do something! "Leve..me...nahow....do...nath die for me....day..I will...return.......then...we...gether..." She wanted to fall to her knees she wanted to die, she wanted to cry a river but all that managed to escape were two tears that simultaneously hit the floor.

The next words she heard from him were directed to the witch that stood before her "GO GO GO GO NOW YEAH?!” the cracking of her heart could be heard she could hear it as the fire burning so brightly in her hands died that very moment. An icy gust of wind pillaged through her black locks laying them over her face shrouding her face and the tears the slid down it. It was then that his son activated some type of machinery that was originally aimed toward Lady Tlieso’s team but then redirected toward her. Her eyes widened as she was taken aback "Please...leave. I know you believe this creature in front of you to be the man you love an want. But he is no longer that man, maybe someday he will be. Then maybe then something may happen, but he has just come back let him get his bearings first before you fill his simple mind with those of love and longings. Please girl...I do not wish to destroy such a visage of beauty."

Frozen in shock she stood as if time itself had turned its back on her. She was speechless, on both sides people opposed her and were prepared to kill her. Her hand raised to wipe the tears from her cheek as she swallowed them retaining some of so much years of composure lost. It was then that without a world she knelt down in front of Darkchild. Using her finger to remove some of the drool that slid down his jaw she wiped licked it off her finger. Now her hand against his cheek she looked him in the eye and uttered something she knew he’d never understand in this mental state let alone remember “ Darkchild…I would go beyond the boundaries of the observable universe to find you…and be with you. I would battle all obstacles and demons to just be in your arms just to feel your lips touch mine. “ her voice was braking due to the tears now falling down her face. It was then she abruptly got to her feet after giving a dark glare toward Goki. She outreached her hand uttering the one word she could.

“Gemini” Instantly the blue burning sword was in hand, as she prepared to leave she finally spoke “One day…maybe not today…maybe not tomorrow maybe not next year…I will return stronger...and I swear…I will take my revenge out on all of you…” it was then that a flash of blinding light appeared like lightning. And when it was gone, X-23 was gone. As she teleported to an unknown location there were only two things on her mind Darkchild and what she uttered “I will get stronger my love I swear! I shall get stronger and I shall return and fight…I will fight for you my love…”

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

Things were indeed developing nicely. Despite a few foreseeable bumps in the road ahead, they were nothing that couldn't be sanded smooth. Homicide and some of the more eccentric members had reached Goki's lab in one piece and it would be time for Tlieso and I to make an appearance. I adjusted the collar of my shirt as I stood before the antique full-length mirror that adorned my wall. I pulled on my jacket in a single smooth motion. I took my jacket collar in my hands, flipping it up and down, eventually deciding to leave it up. Content with my appearance I exited my room and made why way towards the hangar with a definite pep in my step. I swiftly arrived and entered the team's secondary jet, prepared for me and Tlieso by our many servants. I immediately took my place at the controls, flipping and pressing this and adjusting and tweaking that. After all, who better to the fly the plane I created than myself?

“Sophie is en route to the lab, I've set our course to intercept her before we reach our final destination.” I spoke, having felt my leader's presence.

I turned to look at the elegant woman as she settled into the seat beside me, and then we were off. No sooner than we had left the base did we touch down in order to pick up a stray: Sophie. As the doors open and she stepped inside the usual drool that could be found in her wake was nonexistent. Her mind was indeed clear as well. Was she somehow... sane? Not taking time to question the matter we were airborne once again and within minutes we touched down outside of our destination. As I exited the I noticed a strange,winged man. I had begun to move to approach the man but it became apparent that he couldn't have been ”all there”. The man was talking to himself, suffering from a classic case of split personality. That is, if he only had two.

Refocusing on the task at hand I made my way into the laboratory, flanked by Tlieso and Sophie. Usually I wouldn't let Sophie so close to me. However, she seemed to have regained her lost sanity in her time away. My site immediately focused on Homicide and the hulking brute that Darkchild had now become. Presently, the latter was drooling on the former. I frowned inwardly at this but kept my composure on the outside. Taking in the scene, it became apparent that a mysterious had made her appearance, obviously to stake a claim for Darkchild. I sighed. Her intentions made have been good, whatever they were, but Darkchild would be coming with them. No question. I almost felt bad for her.... almost.

"Can we get this over with?" I spoke, no longer holding my tongue.

Just then, the hulking brute rose. I was taken aback as he spoke, something I wasn't entirely sure he would be capable of. Though his English was very far from perfect he was still able to get his point across. He spoke to the woman who stood alone without comrades. From what I gathered, they appeared to have been romantically involved, in some other time. I simply watched as the beast turned her away, breaking her heart. Goki, his father, turned an array of weapons upon her, suggesting she tale her leave. At length, after a speech from her that would have surely brought a tear to the eye of the weak of heart, she took her leave. Of course, she must have realized she was no match for the scene before her.

On my left,I could see that Solenoid had taken a liking to the winged man I had seem before. He was babbling something about a Martian and the secret of the universe. And something about pudding. Oh well, I had learned to tune out his insanity. Spinning, Solenoid drew the man to him and was soon doing some kind of dance on his chest, screaming. Something about catching and a martian? I had to stifle a laugh as I watched the scene unfold.

Taking control of the situation, I spoke. “Alright people, I think its about time we took our leave. Solenoid it appears you have indeed caught... something. He shall ride with you all in the larger jet. Darchild shall come with me and Tlieso in the smaller jet. I'd hate to have him become unstable and harm one of you. Or worse, destroy my handiwork. Everyone, let's go.”

I watched as everyone filed onto their respective planes, finally entering my own and taking my place at the controls. Luckily the machine had help up perfectly despite the creature's immense girth. Exhaling a breath I took us to the skies. I turned to look at Tlieso, her eyes simply staring ahead. I reached out to her telepathically.

“It appears we have been quite successful, as you foresaw. Hopefully Darkchild can be of some use to us. Perhaps I can use my intellect to try and help him,maybe try and restore his mind somewhat. And if not, I'm sure we can find some use in his DNA...”

It wasn't long before we made it back to the base, docking in the hangar. It was quite a scene as we unloaded, with a few new faces. I turned once more to Tlieso.

“A new age.”

Lady Tlieso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Lady Tlieso

“ A new age indeed.” Returning Donnie's confident smile, Tlieso clicked on the team communications system. “Everyone to the meeting room immediately for recap.”

The members of Vis Vires stood, sat or in some cases spun in the meeting room deep inside their headquarters in Japan. Sol was still carrying on about the “martian” he captured. Darkchild crouched on the floor next to her chair, his immense size allowing him to still see over the top of the table. At the moment his attention was captured by Dollface who stared back at him, her thin arms pulling her knees against her chest. Since the departure of Dreadmaster she had been quieter than normal, which was saying lot considering she was already mute. Tlieso's earlier attempts to speak to her had been met with a dead stare before the girl slipped off to her room in the lower levels. The loud yawn coming from Figaro told her that she needed to get this meeting in motion. The disapproving look she gave him as he dropped his boot clad feet onto the table was met with a smirk and wink. That man would be the end of her, she thought to herself. Quietly clearing her throat she willed their attention on her. “Our mission today was a complete and total success. Darkchild has joined us and we will hopefully be able to return him to what he once was. Until that time and long after he will remain a valued member of the team.”

“ For those of you who were not here when I had my meeting with Gambler there was a surprising development. He was decided to let Kaz stay with me for now. I don't know his motives behind it and I'm sure there is something but to be completely honest, I do not care. I get to keep my son.” Still feeling the elation she felt when the Cajun spoke those words Tlieso smiled and continued on. “ What that means to us as team is that we know have an even larger targer on our backs. Someone, sometime will try to take him or.....harm him. I have taken further measures to prevent that from ever happening.” Feeling her son's approach she smiled wickedly, “I'd like everyone to meet the newest member of Vis Vires.” Turning her attention to the tall wooden doors she waited.

Avatar image for desiderina_redhead
Desiderina Redhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

“My humps, my humps, my lovely lady lumps check it out” Skipping through the front entrance of the Vis Veres base Rina cooed and sung to the small bundle in her arms. Shaking her hips and swaying along to the iPod firmly placed in her small ears. Her knee high purple boots clacked on the floor as she walked and danced up the hallway, the small boy in her arms happily waving his arms and trying to grab her nose, his bright eyes gleaming up into her painted face. “awww your kinda cute aren’t ya K-man” leaning her face in she wiggled her nose over his small smiling face, his eyes resembling his mother more than his father. Rina’s short leather skirt swished as she walked readjusting the baby onto her hip she reached down for her IPod to change the music “ooh I love this song” picking up Kaz she spun him around the small boy giggling as she did so.

It had been a week since Rina had left the Carnivale, Tliseo’s request for help was not one the girl could ignore, her aunt and her mother’s closest friend had always been one of the most important people in her life. She had been rather surprised by the request, few people would trust Rina with an infant, but Lady T always seemed to see more inside her than others did.

The spinning stopped as Rina’s eyes twirled inside her head covering her mouth she held back a vomit as she looked down at the boy “geez bumblefluff, I gotta remember not to spin so much, it always makes me dizzy” the boy looked at her with a look similar to his mothers, one of disdain, his eyebrow practically raising up into his forehead. Laughing Rina rounded a corner heading for the meeting room, as she reached the corner a sound near her cracked as the walls began to split; a cloven hoof followed by a horned head began stepping through the vortex that had cracked through the walls. Rina moving fast her eyes flashing bright purple light, she threw Kaz into the air, a purple glistening bubble wrapped around him and hovered high out of reach of the demon, dancing around as the creature tried to grab at the child.

“oh come now big red, you reaaaaallllllly don’t wanna touch that child” Rina’s voice altered became deep and dark, grabbing the creatures horns, she spun herself around pulling hard, ripping the horn out of his skull, the creature roared as she danced jumping back she slammed her foot into his chest, followed closely by her hand, swirls of indigo light pushed through her hand into his skin she leaned in close to his ear as the light swirled deep into the creatures body, turning every organ in its body to stone, “you don’t touch that child, no one touches that child, spread the word” pulling back she kicked the creature back into the void and waved her hand over the hole closing it.

Getting up she leapt up and caught the bubble, pulling it down to her chest it peeled back on itself and showed kaz happy and sleeping curled up in his blanket. Grinning, Rina adjusted her clothes and poofed her hair back up as she pushed the wooden doors open to the meeting room entering the room with a huge smile on her face.

“Hi every body”