User Lists: 15

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@mercy_ said:

@clara_mass: Actually reading through some of her old stuff now...I'm getting the urge to bring her back in somehow. Maybe as a bodyguard for Gambler and part of the LOS.

If I can get Morgaine in a new setting with elements of the previous than I'm sold.

Avatar image for thisisgonnahurt
ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#253  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@clara_mass: Her shtick was always protector of France, no matter what it took. I'd bring her in as a teenager (probably 17 or so), a prodigy either in the LOS or some other faction (depending on Gambler's input, but I'm already getting some really good ideas), and working for the country's best interests or something like that.

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mercy_ said:

@clara_mass: Her shtick was always protector of France, no matter what it took. I'd bring her in as a teenager (probably 17 or so), a prodigy either in the LOS or some other faction (depending on Gambler's input, but I'm already getting some really good ideas), and working for the country's best interests or something like that.

YES. (Gambler will obey).

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clara_mass: I've got way too many character ideas floating around right now :(

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mercy_ said:

@clara_mass: I've got way too many character ideas floating around right now :(

Come on. You know you want too.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#258  Edited By Mercy_

@clara_mass: She and Voleuse have somewhat similar vibes, I just don't wanna write too many characters like that.

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mercy_ said:

@clara_mass: She and Voleuse have somewhat similar vibes, I just don't wanna write too many characters like that.

Ahh I see your point. I just thought it'd be cool to see her again.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chevaliere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andres_knightfall: "In the moment, there is much to smile about," Oliver pointed good-naturedly, her eyes continuing to scan him thoroughly. Tilting her head slightly, a minute expression of fret and disappointment shaped her facial features. "However, something is, as they say, 'not quite right.' I have never known you to be so...withdrawn." Taking back up her father's sword and stowing it in the appropriate scabbard, she instead advanced in front of him, only reaching to the height of his chest, but with her own markedly imposing demeanour. "What is the matter?" she tenderly inquired.

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chevaliere: "Si mi querida, there is much to smile about", a sentimentally expressive smile instinctively altering his piquant facial features in the wake of his ex-fiancee, with whom a friendship of intimate closeness is shared. Subsequent words from the historically iconic empress coupled with faintly apparent facial anxiety were quick to incite gradual easing past the Knightfall Rey's incipient hesitance. "Nothing Olivier, I am simply surprised to see you again", he admitted with vocal authenticity, "I needed a moment to take in the gravity of your presence".

In the immediate aftermath of her bold approach, the Spaniard affectionately pulled her into an endearing embrace. His left arm earnestly wrapped around her back, his right hand gently pressing her cheek against the sculpted features of his chest. Lingering in the tender embrace for a second longer, he quietly broke from it, "How did you return?".

Chevaliere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#263  Edited By Chevaliere

@andres_knightfall: Relieved by the clear admittance of and subsequent dismissal of the cause of tension, Olivier continued in her cheery manner. "The first time was a surprise. I should think that by now, you would be accustomed to seeing me in person." Gently pressing her armoured fist to his back in her own return of his embrace, she stepped back and, trading her bearing for his, her face furrowed at the brow in spite of her smirk, as if caught in a polarized state of discomfort and carefree. Sighing, she began. "That is in fact what I have called you here for - to discuss the matter of this...death and rebirth."

She began bluntly, the side of upset proceeding to overtake the jovial, still staring him in the eyes. "You see, the death itself was but a ploy. A game of manipulation, for the ends of vanquishing the fiend known as Shinigami." She paused a moment to allow it to set, continuing solemnly. "As you are, you are a logically sound being, bound by rationality and that which you know. History served, however, to show that what you knew could not decisively defeat the demon. The game was this: Your feelings for me, stronger than any that I have encountered. Emotion as the opposing force to rationale, bound by anger and your lust for revenge, you would then seek means beyond your natural logical instincts to defeat him; expand your horizons. It is true, I know anger serves only to feed the beast, but I was confident that you, with your skill and resources, could overcome. It would seem the gamble has paid off." Finishing, she breathed another deep breath and prepared for whatever reaction may come.

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chevaliere: Gradually transitioning to an expressed state of appropriate seriousness inevitably following Olivier's momentous revelation, Andres paused, allowing the sheer bulk of her confession to immerse itself in his distinctly intricate mind. A quietly emitted sigh escaped his immaculate frame, faint facial indignation briefly overcoming him. "I mourned quite a bit", he began, his words conveying subtle irascibility. "For you. But", a secondary sigh, enabling the subsequent restoration of the Knightfall's iconic composure and eased disposition, "Tis fine. I'm a pragmatist, in your position, I would have done the same had you represented the potential answer to that thing's demise".

Fundamentally ingrained with the treasured principles of pragmatism and practicality, the Debonair Don harbored no ill will towards Olivier's meticulously carried out manipulation, fully aware that under identical circumstances, he would have replicated her actions. "So", he paused, intrinsically mesmeric eyes still settled on hers with ocular intentness, "What now?". Implicitly questioning her present situation, and future objectives.

Chevaliere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#265  Edited By Chevaliere

@andres_knightfall: Initial moments of understanding dejection shifted into almost surprised, but relieved, exultation as Olivier noted his overcoming of prior anger through understanding. She had anticipated one reaction or the other in full force; the presence of both seemed oddly comforting.

Again turning her back, she strode toward the edge of the cliff, once more gazing over the horizon. "You are an extremely affectionate man. Sometimes I think excessively so," she jested, casting a brief glance over her shoulder. "Unfortunately, in my time, I was but a 'weapon of mass destruction,' as they said. In this time, little has changed. It is highly likely, whether I have simply not learned or if I am merely incapable, that I still cannot love in the way you require of a woman. I am bound by a pact, and that I must uphold. Continuance as an instrument of balance in this world, or otherwise vanishing from this time. That is my fate." She remained frank, speaking candidly for herself as much as for him.

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chevaliere:

"Heh, maybe", a faintly visible smirk of mischievous humor followed his genteel, quasi-taunting acknowledgement of her good-humored jest regarding his affectionate mannerisms. "But we're from different times bella, tis only understandable that we see it differently". Appropriately joining her side as ocean blue eyes intently admired the geographic artistry of the extending horizon, Don Andres smiled, "Well, Olivier, take comfort in the fact that never for a moment did I consider you a tool or weapon".

"Tis sweet that you at least tried but you no longer have to worry about being affectionate", implicitly referring to his present, amorous relationship with the Sanguine, Mercy Sheridan. "You're free of that burden", gently placing a palm atop her shoulder with physically expressed communion. "Believe me when I say that I know what it is like to live your life geared towards something greater, dedicated to a fundamental service to this world. I know", a quickly cast wink of magnetically engaging ocular verve appropriately following his confession.

Turning towards her, the Knightfall A-Lister smiled, "I have to go", he paused, warmly meeting her eyes with intimately cultivated empathy, "Take care", very softly pressing his lips against the forehead of one his closest friends with feather-light contact, Andres departed, his physical form fading via instantaneous teleportation.

Chevaliere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Awwwww

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

@andres_knightfall: Leaned sideways allowing his legs to freely dangle over the armrest of the English themed antiquity perpetually draped in spoiled aristocracy, the reflection of perfection pondered the Knightfall A-Listers requisition. A gingerly applied grip loosely balancing the silver handheld implement of cutlery composition between two fingers. "I had dee pleasure of meeting Ms. Huntington and I must say, dee tabloid illustrations do not do her justice." tapping the fork against the table drifting deeper into contemplation. "But surely you do not suggest we add two former rogues of your lotharian conquests, do you?"pausing with a sigh "Never dee less, their influence and undeniable competency can not easily be dismissed. Very well Andres, but on one condition." smirking devilishly. "You, not I, shall head this clandestine cabal of prestige. After all, I would hate to end up like your father." passively taunting the Knightfall's propensity for removing those holding equal standing. "A more serious topic I'm afraid is also needed. While I agree dat a certain pedigree is mandatory in theory, a chess board is not complete without its pawns. As such we will need to cultivate a certain level of.....subordinate affiliates who can carry out dee more.....brutal aspects of World progression. So I submit but one name, Charlemagne LeBeau."

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#271  Edited By Bogeyman

@gambler:

"Do they do justice to anyone, senor?", a haughtily raised brow of arrogantly expressed gibe jointly accompanying the Knightfall Adonis' rhetorical verbal inquiry. Urbanely magnetic posture fundamentally dictated the Catalan Cobra's perpetually, socially engaging disposition in the immediate wake of Jean's unanticipated worded query regarding his unwavering selection of Hellfire monarchs, Mercy and Valerie. "Heh, please", an ambrosial smirk of charismatic brio wordlessly dismissing the Aristocratic Assassin's apparent concern with facially expressed cavalier. "That should not worry you my friend, the world will be at our feet with them by our side".

Passive indifference in response to Jean's cleverly implicit referencing of Jayden's methodically orchestrated demise was visually apparent in the the Knightfall Rey's unwavering magnetic demeanor, admittedly harboring no sentimental communion with his biological paternal figure. "You don't have to worry, Senor Cotillard", a sportive smirk artistically gracing Andres' enthralling debonair facial features, "Those aren't my intentions with you", he continued. "Our superciliousness, it will not do well to a leader", Andres highlighted, "I propose this. There is no head in this cabalistic clique. With the exception of necessary subordinates, we, the main circle, you, Valerie, Mercy, and myself, are equals". The unforeseen mention of the globe's most infamous militant Darwinist incited momentary surprise within the Poised Picasso.

Sighing quietly, appropriately distancing his inherent hatred for the self-proclaimed Last Arashikage, Andres practiced necessary pragmatism. "Mmm... very well. Tis interest though, that you select the world's most violent extremist. He could become an important... instrument", slyly smirking, "I have no objection", innately cautious to remain perpetually observant of both Jean and Charlemagne's activities, meticulously anticipating potential betrayal in the near-future."If you are willing, I would like to run some... experiments on LeBeau, to ensure his allegiance to us, of course".

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And the plot thickens. If there's torture, I want to be involved.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@voleuse: "Ah, I see. Quick wit as well as sticky fingers. Charming combination." Loosely slipping each leash around the bed post. Briefly arched shoulders insinuated the stretching of muscles preceding an inevitable physical confrontation. "Sadly dis marks dee end of your professional career mademoiselle."visual change in demeanor having taken on a more sinister intent.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clara_mass: Wasting little time with formal re-introduction the Aristocratic Assassin took a seat in the lavishly designed den of the notorious heiress. Casually fitted in a waist length Tom Ford distressed denim jacket and fade matched jeans with whisker ripped details. Playboyishly slouched portraying his trademark smirk while visually admiring the decorative prowess of Clarice's interior design. "So dhen Clarice, whatever shall we talk about?"he mocked.

Eternelle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gambler: "See....this is where I would beg to differ, mon ami...Tis but the beginning." Sensing the impending danger of her chosen mark, Zara slipped the ring into a secured pouch and languidly stretched her arms over her head and behind her back. Double jointed limbs allowed for a fluid transition as she slowly circled in the direction of the window in preparation for a hasty escape or a fight, whichever opportunity sprung first.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#276  Edited By The_Ghostshell

@voleuse: Uniquely feinting to the right appropriating counter-balancing the developing flamboyant contortion allowed the reflection of perfection the necessarily level of dexterity required to execute a misleading capoeira Aú sem mao. Acrobatically twirling into an airborne succession of kicks aimed towards the artistically nimble thief.

Au Sem Mao.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gambler: getting this tomorrow. Don't have the brainpower to fight tonight

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#280  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gambler said:

@clara_mass: Wasting little time with formal re-introduction the Aristocratic Assassin took a seat in the lavishly designed den of the notorious heiress. Casually fitted in a waist length Tom Ford distressed denim jacket and fade matched jeans with whisker ripped details. Playboyishly slouched portraying his trademark smirk while visually admiring the decorative prowess of Clarice's interior design. "So dhen Clarice, whatever shall we talk about?"he mocked.

"You're such a sweetheart." Her immediate sarcastic response represented a form of personal comfort in the presence of the stylistic savant. Innocently pinning a strand of flawlessly dyed blond hair behind her petite pierced ear, the violet eyed reality manipulator prepped for an important proposition. "I'm losing my powers." Miss Michelle spoke bluntly whilst displaying her erratic telekinetic prowess. "My allies in Eden are unaware. Ishin in Reisho will not look my way. However, you can help me."

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clara_mass: Still surveying the room blatantly avoiding direct eye contact as self-absorbed selfishness took immediate precedent. A visual lack of facial reaction misleadingly masking the aristocrat assassins in-depth mental marination of what he had just heard. Gingerly, Jean Luc began to caress the inside of his lotion treated palm, and finally, "I'll help you Ms. Michéllé, but on one condition. You must introduce me to dis, Catalina Liafador......"

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gambler: (I want to end it like this. Next time I'm on....it'll be the introduction.)

Avatar image for valerie_huntington
Valerie_Huntington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gambler A picturesque vision of France's landscape rested behind an architecturally unrivaled chateau. The building's opulence was apparent from the outside, its appearance resembling a castle more than a home. In front of the magnificent building a sleek black limousine rolled to a steady halt, the vehicle's driver coming around the car to open one of the back doors. From within the car a single black heel stepped onto the pavement, followed by the Burberry coat-clad figure of Valerie Huntington-Whiteley. She walked with a regal poise to the chateau's entrance, using the key granted to the White Queen by Jean Luc himself to enter his magnificent home.

The inside of the chateau was just as opulently detailed as the outside, pieces of priceless furniture and historic artifacts detailing every room as Valerie wandered throughout the home. Making her way through a number of hallways and staircases, she found the doorways to what she had hoped to find within the chateau: Jean's private chambers. Opening the doors with the same key she used at the main entrance, Valerie stepped inside to find Jean working studiously on whatever his next project was. Closing the door silently behind her, she broke the silence with an enchantingly alluring tone. "I believe we had a party to plan, darling."

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eternelle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#286  Edited By Eternelle

@gambler said:

@voleuse: Uniquely feinting to the right appropriating counter-balancing the developing flamboyant contortion allowed the reflection of perfection the necessarily level of dexterity required to execute a misleading capoeira Aú sem mao. Acrobatically twirling into an airborne succession of kicks aimed towards the artistically nimble thief.

Dexterity was a natural talent of Voleuse's, one that she had had trained to nigh perfection. The gracefully deadly and potent motions of the aristocratic assassin were tailored to hit her where it hurt. A kick glanced off the edge of her jaw as she moved with acrobatic dexterity, sliding into a flawless backflip that then propelled her to the ledge of the open window. With a flirtatiously teasing wiggle of the fingers, she secured the ring in the pouch attached to her waist and executed a backflip out the window. Landing with a smooth tuck and roll in the grass, it was quick and easy work to make it to her stashed getaway vehicle.

Eternelle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valerie_huntington: Artistic permutation delicately guided the assassins hand through several methodically written invitations. The personalized touch offering but a small glimpse inside the aristocratic discipline inherently ingrained within the Cotillard Khan's altruistic refinement. Casual tailoring of a Volcom crewneck classic with raglan construction and vintage-style texture effortlessly extenuated the muscle definition of Jean Luc's trapezoids, further illustrating the blueblood's sex-appeal.

"Mon magnifique." he smiled. Spinning around to his feet. The balletic appreciation of gentlemanly courtship entertained through the kissing of the Huntington royal's hand, purposely invading her personal space with a sense of flirtatious obnoxiousness. "I was just thinking of you chere, and like dee magical enchantress you are, poof, you appear. Perhaps you are a genie? Tell me" moving in closer laying a gentle whisper upon the beauty's ear, "do you grant wishes...."

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#289  Edited By The_Ghostshell

>_> <_< I might start using photoshopped Clark Kent lmao

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#293  Edited By Darkchild

@quintus_knightfall: So mister Republica whats the plans you got brewing in that skull? Or do you still do run of the mind style?

Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#294  Edited By Urban_Ronin
Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkchild: Ha! The thought of me doing that turns you on doesnt it? I can see your hard-on from here :P

Eternelle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

what did I just walk into...

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@quintus_knightfall: Such a compliment, I mean I knew I was Mandingo but damn you can see it all the way from up your ass?

(if you dont get it, Im saying your heads up your ass)

Fukuro_Zoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Managed to hold in laughter.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers