Report: "It will change the potential of human beings"

Mach_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Mach_

Reporters swarm the small auditorium as they fought and pushed to get the best seats. Others strayed to the side as cameramen and camerawomen were setting up their… cameras; awaiting what was labeled as the greatest feat a human accomplished.

“Ready?” One of the reporters asked as she held the microphone in her hand and fixed her hair with the other.

The camerawoman began to count down from five. The reporter began to take a deep breath, repeating what she was going to say in her mind. Words came out as she was signaled:

“Hello. I’m Rebecca Boca, here live inside the auditorium of the University of Anaheim here in California. As you can see there are a swarm of people here waiting to see what will quote, ‘Change the potential of human beings.’ There are no details in regard to or what the event will be about aside from the headline. The board of directors has certainly given trust to scientists Dr. Kayla McGrady and Dr. Zander Frost given the headline. From what we could gather it seems as if the event is something to look forward to. Oh! Someone’s on stage! Someone just brought something on stage. It’s rather bulky, but the white drape is obscuring the object. It seems as if the presentation will begin…”

The crowd grows silent with anticipation as they look with interest upon the draped object. Two scientists walk out. One, a woman with light brown hair appears with her science lab coat and the other, a man with short blonde hair. They are given microphones to attach to their ears as the woman begins to talk.

“Hello everyone,” she flashes a bright smile, “I am Dr. Kayla McGrady and this is Dr. Zander Frost.”

“I was gonna introduce myself…” Dr. Frost whispered with the mic just catching his words. The audience begins ro giggle a little.

Dr. McGrady retains her smile in order to mask her frustration, she whispers, “Just go with the presentation Zander.”

“When are you gonna let it go?”

“When I kill you.”

The audience begins to murmur as photographers began flashing their cameras. Dr. Frost smiles as he remains frozen upon stage.

“Um… Dr. Frost?” Dr. McGrady begins to chuckle, “Present our discoveries…”

“Y-yes um… so… yeah… Dr. McGrady and I shared a tea- I mean theory about how humans can…can…”

“How humans can replicate the super powers of metahumans.”

The crowd begins to murmur louder until one shot out of his seat. “What do you mean ‘replicate’?”

“Well, Dr. Frost and I believed that we could take the power of super speed as seen by metahumans today and replicate it in a manner that-.”

“WECANRUNATSUPERSPEED!”

Everyone jumped to their feet; fifty billion questions were thrown at the duo. Dr. Frost slowly walked behind his colleague and whispered. “See what you caused?”She gave him a look before walking over to the draped covered object and ripped it away.

No Caption Provided

The crowd began to be silent. Then they began to laugh. A big bulky piece of armor was supposed to give someone the power of speed. Dr. Frost snapped out of his state of shyness and took off his lab coat before putting on the suit. In two seconds the crowd was gone.

“Where did they go? Zander?”

A gust of wind came. The doctor opened the mask to reveal a sweaty face. “They’re enjoying nature. Also, I’m sorry for spilling coffee on you at breakfast.”

She sighed, “This is the greatest accomplishment of our lives. You’re forgiven. And by the way, I have a little surprise for you.”

“What?”

“Mark II”

Where the Reporters Are…

Words echoed from a group of reporters whose clothes became dusty.

“Hello-o-o-o-o-o-o-o?”

No Caption Provided

(PART 2)

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

I like it and want to apply it to my war against mutants lmao

Kufu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ain't fast enough son.
Cool stuff man. (:

Mach_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@quintus_knightfall:Thanks lol. I just wanted to try something different.

War against Mutants? O_O

@pulse_: Thanks, and are are you sure? :P

Avatar image for dark_vengeance_
Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I like the sudden increase in speedsters, it's refreshing from all this doom and gloom going around.

Deathracer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Deathracer
Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The hell is going on in here!?

Kufu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Kufu

@mach_:If you can go five times the speed of light, you've got a chance. :P
@deathracer Never fast enouuuughhh!

Mach_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Mach_

@pulse_: Spoilers...

Wait, I haven't been in action in a long time. How many speedsters are there?

Deathracer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Deathracer

@pulse_:

zzzzzalwaysneedtogogogogogogogogozzzzz

(You, me, and @mach_ need to get on this. ASAP.)

Kufu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Kufu

@mach_Silently powerscales.
Actually, it seems to be just me and you at the moment.

Mach_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pulse_: @deathracer: Three speedsters. Or really, two metahumans and a human. Or better yet two villains and one good guy... Yeah these odds are certainly one sided.

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well now we have to have a Pulse vs Mach rp. Its only fair.