Lethal Weapon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Lethal Weapon

Overview.

It’s been 3 months since the Death of Murder Inc; the city that was once full of Drugs, Sex and Violence, had now belonged to the police. Kelly had been picked up in California on 650 counts Murder charges as well as extortion and robbery.  Needless to say she was only charged for the Murders and sentenced to the Death Penalty.

Yesterday

“Where is she?”  a man said, he was dressed  with a black coat  and he smelled of 16 different herbs and spices;  he slowly walked to the warden and asked.

“Cell block C77481” the warden replied, after giving him a warning about getting to close. The man walked down the hallway with a cigar in hand, smiling a sly smile. He walked up to the cell to see a green haired woman whom was chained by the waste to the walls.

“So…This is where they put you,” Kelly’s eyes came up from the floor, she turned to look at him with a absent look on her face, she had never seen this guy in her life, but he was talking as if they had met.

“You’ll be out of here soon…And when you do…look me up chere” Kelly watched as he walked off. Her eyes went to the small Card that was slid under her cell. She struggled to get it, every time she moved her chains rattled however, she was able to bend down and pick it up.

“G? I’ve never seen a  deck of cards” The card began to sputter and sparks back to shoot from it, she smiled, she knew exactly what to do with this card, she threw it at the base of the wall where the chain had been nailed in and with that effort, she was free. There was a hole in the wall behind her caused by the explosive card, Kelly jumped through it which landed her in the next cell.

“How’d you get-” a woman started to say but was roundhouse kicked by Kelly, the guards opened the cell and quickly surrounded her.  They began closing her in, but with one punch Kelly knocked a man out.

“What the hell is wrong with me?” she didn’t waste time using the chain that was still strapped to her waists she beat down the rest of the guards killing the last one for good measure. When the body hit the floor she made her way towards the roof of the facility. Kelly ran across jumping from one roof to the next with a helicopter in close pursuit, she had abit of a far jump but she just barely made it.

She had her back against a wall, as she wiped her hair from her face she slowly analyzed the situation. The prison gate was open however; if she left the prison through the front she’d be shot on Contact, She couldn’t put her thought together because of the smoke coming from the ventilation shaft. Standing up in front of the helicopter, she jump straight down hoping to land on top of the shaft however, she fell right through it hitting a pipe on the way down she heard a low clank come from her body something wasn’t the same.

Currently

After making it through the Shaft Kelly had unfinished business with a few of her “family members” There was no way she could continue to wear her green or black uniform not with the police looking for her. She decided to just wear a shirt and Tee shirt. Her escape had been all over the news so it was more than likely that Homicide knew she was free, whatever the case was Kelly was coming for her. She stalked the skyscrapers awaiting her arrival.

Homicide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Homicide

The soft glow of the 45 inch plasma screen light the dark room as the silloute of a woman sitting, leaning forward on a the floor could be seen. The woman was none other than Alexandra Rahn, the once member of LaS and now the fallen team of Murder Inc. It had been three whole months since the downfall of the team. A downfall she didnt know till she was coming back from a mission in Italy just about a month ago. Word never reached the young assassin until she reached the sates, being met up with Espada, one of the members of the team. The new's shocked her as she heard about the capture of all the team members, including Kelly, one of the members of the team she learned to trust.

Flashback: one month ago, arriving from Italy.

"There is nothing you can do for her." Espada spoke as the two walked together. "She has been convicted for 650 murders-" he looked to see the dark woman being disturbed by the sudden news. "Well... to sum it all up, she received the death sentence. My best advice for you, is to leave this country again, go back to Italy and build yourself a life there." He gave her a black suit case. "I took the liberty in buying your one way ticket." He handed her the bundle of paper work. "I also updated your passport, got you an apartment and shipped all of your belongings i could get to that address." he slipped her a piece of paper. "The other members have managed to slip under the system, including myself, however... Kelly wasnt so lucky."

Alex looked at him with a angered look. "No, we can bust her, break her out." She gave him back the papers. "I may be a assassin, but... leaving family to die... thats ridiculous."

"Dont you get it?" He growled at her. "This isnt a family anymore." his eyes narrowed at her. "We have all been divorced from each other, permanently." he then shoved the papers in her jacket, turned and walked away.

End of flash back.

That was one month ago and now Alex was a part of yet another mob group, playing assassin again. She was suppose to be getting ready for her next hit, until the news was fired up with the latest information. Some how, Lethal Weapon, Kelly, had escaped from the high tech prison that was holding her for her death sentence date. Something about an explosion going off and allowing the woman to go rampaging inside the prison.

"No word has been said on where the female fatale is at, but all armed forces including the FBI have been set out to find the 26 year old. In other news-"

Alexandra flipped the TV off, allowing the room to be engulfed in darkness as she sat and pondered. If the news was right... and Kelly was out... she knew that the huntress would be looking for her, maybe for help or... for revenge. Standing up dressed in her street cloths, the killer made her way to her bed room, opened up her closet and smirked as she looked upon the slick black outfit she hadnt worn for almost two months.

San Diego, California 10:45pm

Slipping into the darkness of the city Homicide was dressed in her black body outfit, with her mask going from her neck up to the bridge of her nose. She was in her basic mission outfit, equipped with everything she could carry. Even IF Kelly just wanted to talk (which isnt the case) Alex still didnt want to come unprepared. You never know when a person will want to pick a fight with you.

The reason Homicide made her way back to San Diego was because this was the city where the two officially met while getting into Murder Inc. Their mission to kill lead all the current members here and on top of one building where the assassin was making her way to... the tallest skyscraper in the city, One America Plaza, standing 500 feet tall, this is where Murder Inc was founded. The building stood tall in the heart of the waterfront district, downtown of San Diego, with the view of the ocean west of the building.

Now on top of the building, Alexandra made her way silently behind the figure that stood tall, looking out at the lights below. Slightly crouched down Homicide could feel her heart pound in her chest as her brown eyes were fixed on the figure before her. Taking a slow deep breath the black haired woman parted her lips and almost in a whisper spoke. "Kelly... its been a while."

Lethal Weapon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Lethal Weapon

The words hit Kelly’s ears, but she had not stirred, the wind had blown her green hair, making it wild and fiery. Her cape continued to blow in the wind, Kelly could feel her inner rage growing.  Kelly and Alexandria where the first members accepted into murder inc. They founded it, they set the code and they signed into law with their codes.

Kelly finally turned with her shoulder turned towards, Alexandria, she raised her brow she gave a slight smile and then she began to speak.

“So this is what it’s come to… after all we have accomplished it’s come to pistols.” Kelly began walking around the top of the skyscraper circling Homicide.

“I gave you purpose, I gave you a home, I gave you a family.” She continued her laps around the skyscraper not looking at Homicide once.

“I sat in that cell telling myself that my sister would come to rescue me, she’d bust me out…however a man, with explosive cards freed me, he came to my rescue” She turned towards Homicide and then moved her hand up and down her own body.

“When the last time you saw my face….when was was the last time you saw an inch of my skin…NEVER”  Kelly had been in a red or a black suit since she was just 12 years old but after being in jail they stole her uniforms forcing her to reveal her skin.

She stood at the ledge and began to speak the M.I code

"Now the rules of the family have nothing to do with the outside world.
     The outside world don't count here this is an inner circle of our family, what we say goes.
                 Anybody anyplace else that disrespects you deal with us,
if you're with us you're with us, and that's it,
that's the way it goes, there's no such thing
as an outsider coming in, we don't let no one in,
we use all of them to do our dirty work,
and they come in they do our dirty work and that's just the way it is.
Your Family is your life that's what it is life and death."

With that said, Kelly fell back and jumped off the roof, as she descended down she grabbed the power lines, using them she pulled herself up. She propelled from the lines and managed to jump over Homicide, from a container she unsheathed her sword Viper.

She threw her sword down, and ran full speed at her, she sent a left haymaker at her, followed by a right haymaker, and she spent around her body like a perfect pirouette and tried toknee her in his lower back. She then front flipped over her, and attempted a knee to the stomach, but she knew her attack had to be fierce and relentless or Homicide would be able to recover quickly. She did a split landing on her heel's as a "stopper" so she could vault into the air if need be, she then attempt a powerful head butt to her mid section followed by a monkey toss.  She quickly rolled to the left trying to get around her; she continued to just throw focused strikes at Homicide until she spun, to the right of her this time trying to use her butt to knock her unto the ground. Kelly just stood awaiting, she knew homicide wasn’t going to let that beat her that easily.

Homicide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Homicide

The emerald haired woman stood still as Alex spoke her words, a gust of air dancing into the hair of her former teammate, as her cape fluttered behind her. As the silent stood, the tension grew, the young assassin didn't know what to expect, she knew what kind of a fighter... killer, Kelly was. She even trained with her for countless hours as she helped her in developing her fighting technique. Homicide understood how deadly the convict was, and knew that one wrong move would cause her life. Keeping her chocolate brown eyes focused on her former friend the woman then turned her head, as a spiteful smile came upon her face.

"So, this is what it's come to... after all we have accomplished it's come to pistols." She then began to circle around Homicide, who was still in the same crouching position, not moving a muscle as she focused on Kelly's footsteps and breathing. "I gave you purpose, I gave you a home, I gave you a family." Lowering her head a fist formed from her right hand as it began to shake. If she would have known ahead of time... if she would have been contacted before her arrival back home...

"I sat in that cell, telling myself that my sister would come to rescue me, she'd bust me out... however a man, with explosive cards freed me, he came to my rescue."

Homicide's head then shot up as her eyes widen. "G-gambler?" She whispered to herself. He was the only man she knew of with explosive cards, and the only one who would go to those extremes to bust a person he didn't know, out of jail. "Kelly-" Homicide began to speak until the woman cut her off.

"When the last time you saw my face.... when was the last time you saw an inch of my skin..." It was a trick question, Now that she thought about it... she had never seen Kelly's face... ever... and in this darkness, she still couldn't make out her face, just her burning green eyes, filled with rage and her emerald hair that flapped in the wind. "NEVER!" Stopping her movements, the woman was now standing on the edge of the building, looking out into the city as she began to speak the code of Murder Inc, something that the two came up with each other.

“"Now the rules of the family have nothing to do with the outside world." She started speaking the words through her bitter lips as Homicide spoke in sync with her, each of them saying the oaths from memory.

"The outside world don't count here this is an inner circle of our family, what we say goes.
Anybody anyplace else that disrespects you deal with us,
If you're with us you're with us, and that's it,
that's the way it goes, there's no such thing
as an outsider coming in, we don't let no one in,
we use all of them to do our dirty work,
and they come in they do our dirty work and that's just the way it is.
Your Family is your life that's what it is life and death."

Homicide frowned in anger as she shook her head slightly, she shouldn't have listened to Espada, she should have gone to rescue Kelly, damn it... if she knew ahead of time... Looking back up she saw that Kelly was now gone from her spot.

"Sh!t." Alex whispered as she then saw Kelly soar up into the sky from the edge of the building, propelling herself by the use of power lines as she twist her body up and over the young assassin as the sound of sharp metal being drawn could be heard. "Damn it!" Spinning around Homicide stood ready in defense mode, the memories of their training together playing inside her head as she watched Kelly rush at her, pulling her left fist back and thrusting it forward haymaker style. Alex remembered this part of training, she immediately leaned back as far as she could, feeling the rush of the air from Kelly's fist going past her fist in a 'whoosh'. Pulling herself back up she let out a smirk as she saw the killer then try to pull another punch, this time pulling her left arm in a right angle, Kelly's arm smashing into Homicides as the impact felt like a metal pole smashed into her arm. "MMpphh!" Homicide let out a grunt as she quickly lowered her left arm in pain. Standing there as her left arm was burning with pain,this was  more than she remembered while training with Kelly, and even with her special armor, the force of impact was still almost too much for her to handle. Her arm shook with pain as Kelly then spun like a dancer around her body and to her back too fast for Homicide to keep track of and immediately felt her knee smash into her back, sending a wave of pain rushing up and down her spine. Falling forward Homicide curled up her body, allowing her to do a front roll on the ground , shifting her body back to Kelly in a now full crouched position and threw out two ninja stars at the same time in one fluid motion.

As the stars twirled through the air Kelly launched herself upward and away from the bladed weapons, causing them to simply be thrown off of the building. "Damn it..." Homicide grumbled as she stood up, Kelly now in front of her as she thrust her head forward, Alex shifting her body weight to the left as her head smashed into her left shoulder instead. "UGH!" Homicide grabbed a hold of her shoulder as she felt it pulsate in pain, stumbling back from Kelly a bit as she then was then lift from the ground and thrown straight downward, her back smashing into the pavement ground as the air was knocked out of her, coughing and gasping for air as she stood up, only to quickly move to the right as a fist was thrown at her. Homicide quickly began to shift her body around, not moving her legs, but her body, shifting from left to right, managing to dodge her punches until she felt a ram onto her butt, sending her to her knees as she took in deep breaths.

"s-sh!t Kelly... did you get metallic implants done while I was gone." she slowly stood up, her arm left arm blistering with pain, as her back was. The raven haired assassin began stretching out her back as she re-focused and pulled out one of her silver daggers, laced with her poison as she twirled it in her fingers a couple of times. "I didn't find out, till I came back from my mission, remember, the one YOU sent me off to? The four month long mission? I didnt find out... about any of this, until I came back to the states, Espada told me what happened, just about a month ago." She kept her eyes on her dagger as she spoke. "If I would have known ahead of time, you KNOW I would have been there for you." she then looked up at Kelly, her eyes focused on hers. "And I wouldn't trust that man who bailed you out... your better off dead than working with him. He was the reason I was locked up in jail, remember, I told you?" she stopped twirling the blade. "About the team who left me to rot in jail, and caused me to lose my power?" She chuckled. "That bastard... if I live through this, I'm going after him..."  Pausing for a moment Alex spoke again. "I honestly didnt come to fight you, I wanted to talk, but..." feeling her arm still throbbing she then took off in a dead sprit towards Kelly, a smirk on her face even though her 'friend' couldnt see it. "Like you told me when we first met, actions speak louder than words!"

Now holding her blade in her right hand, with the blade sticking out to the right side of her body Homicide pulled back her arm and thrust it forward, making it look as if she was going to try and slice through Kelly's abdomen, but at the last possible second, Alex dropped to her knees, sliding along the ground, to the right of Kelly, as she attempted to drag her blade into her knee cap and slice through her vastus intermedius, a muscle in the leg that helped flex the knee and hip. Still sliding and now behind Kelly, she then stuck out her left foot, causing her body to slightly turn to the right so her right shoulder was facing the back of Lethal Weapon and thrust her blade laterally across once again, this time trying to slice through the gastrocnemius of her left leg, that also helped in flexing the knee. Hoping to put at least one of the knees out of commission as Alex stood up and thrust the blade forward, trying to jab it right into her left lower back, just under the last rib where her spleen would be, as she quickly retracted her blade and shift her body so she would be facing Kelly face to face again, if she wasn't already.

Using her left hand she flattened it out, so that her fingers where pointed, pulling her arm up and back like a snake she then thrust her hand forward in two quick snaps, trying to jab her fingers into Kellys right and left side of her neck, where her carotid arteries were at, attempting to pinch down the arteries so that it slows down the blood supply to her brain, causing her to become light headed. At the same time she's doing this, Alex puts her dagger away and slips out her desert eagle, and immediately followed her last attack as she shot out three bullets. One aimed at the mid-left section of her chest, second aimed at her left shoulder and the last one aimed at her right shoulder.

Lethal Weapon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Lethal Weapon

Alex was the only person Kelly learned to listen to, she thought she could rely and trust her; however this night she had learned to zone her out. Kelly had lost all reason; it was buried in the ground with her mother and father. Her assault on Homicide felt great, as her flesh bounced off her hands she felt like she had released a large amount of stress. However, she felt that her punches did receive abit of a powerful boost and from what she was saying Alex. She knew the key to victory was moving Homicide, and not allowing her to gain the upper hand. She knew an underestimation of Homicide was fatal; an assassin one false move would end Kelly’s already miraculous life.

Kelly’s eyes stayed on the young assassin, she began to move, quickly and skillfully, Kelly waited like a Viper, and she dropped her shoulders and bent her knee’s in case she had to do a death roll. Homicide’s approach was a quick one; she feinted an attack to the Abdomen, dropped down and then tried to plow her sword through Kelly’s knee, Kelly to back flip away from the strike, saving basically every chance she had at walking out of the fight alive.

Kelly then saw the strike coming at her other knee, she front flipped, but did so at the wrong time, because she went  virtually no where, Homicide’s attempts at her knee’s was halted, but she felt a sharp pain in her side, the blade had penetrated her side. Blood began to pour like a fountain out of the Wound Kelly’s eyes winced as she screamed silently into the frosty and windy night. Homicide went for another Death Technique Striking towards her neck, the viper, like strikes came past Kelly however, and she threw her form hands in front of them and then swayed out of the way. He eye caught a glimpse of the blood she had spilled on the surface of the office building.

A rebounding Kelly Couldn’t see what was coming next, Homicide, pulled her Desert eagle, and those bullets flew right into her body, causing her to fall back. The bullet’s sunk into her skin, however they halted at the Metal layer that had constructed it’s self around her body.

After being down for awhile, she rose to her feet, she smiled as she was able to rise from the ground so Necro like. “In order to kill the enemy one must let thy self get aroused with anger….” With that said she held up the diamond pendent that was now cradling a bullet. After staggering to a position she ripped a cloth off and tied it around her waist this was to stop blood from leaving her body.

She removed her two desert Eagles, Tyranny and Justice and began to fire them, not at homicide but on the ground beneath her. This of course was just a distraction, Kelly shot off towards homicide with anger in her eyes. She brought he knee up towards Alex’s stomach.  She spun around so that she could be on the back side of Alex, she kicked three times at the back of her leg hoping that she would fall to just one knee, in the events that she did, she would front flip forward and attempt a kick in the back of the head, this was known as an enziguri.

Kelly Moved towards the ledge of the roof, she jumped into the air, trying to lock her legs around the thorax of Alex, and then tossing her to the far side of the roof with her hurricanranna.  

After taking a few steps back she approached again, she ran towards homicide with her blade in hand, hoping Alex would take the bait of the blade, she made a palm with her other hand, she tried to palm Alex’s face while using her momentum to push her along, she would then slid her feet under Alex’s to through her off the roof on to an adjacent one.

Kelly jumped off the roof grabbing her pole, and slid into an abandoned and dark ware house.

Whoever is first in the field and awaits the coming of the enemy, will be fresh for the fight;whoever is second in the field and has to hasten to battle will arrive exhausted.”

Homicide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Homicide

Like a dancer moving to the rhythm of the beat, Kelly danced around Alex’s attacks with grace. Until she managed to pierce through her left side, the crimson fluid seeping from the warriors body like a river, she knew it also be only a matter of time for her poison to set in. Throwing her left hand out with precision to block the blood flow of her friend, Weapon threw her arms up, blocking the attacks and swaying out of reach. But Homicide wasn’t done just yet, in one fluid motion she retracted her left hand and slipped out her desert eagle with her right, letting out three close range shots. Homicide knew she had to take out the former Murder Inc. founder out as quickly as possible. Watching LW fall to the ground Homicide slipped her gun back in place as the sent of metallic and salt filled the air as the building was now stained by their battle.

Seeing Weapon not move for, Alex turned her back, and walked up the edge, ready to make her way away from the bloody battlefield, she shockingly heard Kelly’s voice.

“In order to kill the enemy, one must let thy self get aroused with anger….” 

Homicide quickly turned around to see her blood spilling freely from her body, as Kelly rip a cloth  of her clothing apart, quickly wrapping it around her waist to stop some of the blood loss. Pulling out her own desert eagles, Homicide then spoke with a smirk on her face.

“Anger is a bad consoler.” She could see the anger burning in Kelly’s eyes as she began to fire at her, the bullets smashing into the ceiling of the building, small clouds of dust jumping up with every bullet that hit the ground. Jumping back a little she was so focused on trying to keep her feet from behind shot at that by the time she knew it, Kelly’s knee made impact with Alex’s stomach. Her eyes and mouth shot open as saliva spew out of her mouth, the impact so hard that it forced the air out of her lungs. Not even getting a chance to move out of the way she then felt an impact to her legs, causing her to fall to her knees, her arms wrapped around her waist, her lungs spasming to let air inside her body. Taking a gasp of air Homicide quickly lowered her head, feeling the air shift as Kelly’s foot missed her head.
With air back in her lungs she quickly turned around, only to have Kelly’s legs lock around her neck as the young assassin was suddenly thrown on the other side of the building, her body skidding across the ground as she shift her body while sliding, now on her knees she pulled out her sword and jammed it into the ground, stopping her from getting to close to the edge.

Just then Kelly was wilding her blade, and in sync Homicide stood up, pulling her own blade from the ground and holding it upward, ready to clash with Kelly’s until her eyes caught her other hand, her palm out and ready to strike. At the last moment the green haired woman launched her hand forward towards the young assassin, Homicide quickly moved her head to the left only to be tripped by Kelly’s feet, and being knocked off that building and onto the next. Homicide was now free falling off the building, right towards an abandon warehouse. Pulling out one of her desert eagles Alex shot at a power line running from the building to the warehouse, the line now cut she reached out and grabbed a hold of it and quickly descending down. Once a safe distance she let go of the line and landed silently on the roof of the empty building, dashing across the roof and slipping in through a broken ceiling window.

Landing on a old crate she was able to take a better look on what her new battlefield was like. The warehouse seemed to be an old abandon scrap metal shop. Rigid pieces of metal could be seen laying on the ground as crates filled with who knows what where either on the ground, on old almost empty shelves, or hanging off of chains along the metal beams that hung from the roof. Forklifts could be seen sitting in place, covered in dust and beginning of rust to form upon them. Also in other rooms, metal melter could be seen sitting along the wall as well as metal coolers as molders were seen hanging along the room.

From a distance Alex could hear Kelly speak again.

“Whoever is first in the field and awaits the coming of the enemy, will be fresh for the fight; whoever is second in the field and has to hasten to battle will arrive exhausted.”

Homicide smiled to herself as she stealthy made her way around the warehouse. She began to climb up on the empty shelves, until she was high above the ground, and able to see Kelly with no problem, while staying out of her sight, standing, waiting for Alex to make the first move, and Homicide wasn’t one to disappoint.

Without making a sound she pulled out her black tinted sword and in a soundless leap, her body began to descend upon Kelly’s, holding her blade high above her head, she brought the blade down with all the strength she had, attempting to wedge it into Kelly’s right shoulder. Landing on the ground she retracted her blade and rolled back into the shadows, something she learned while working with LaS. Sprinting away from where she once was, she quickly made her way to the side of Kelly, while still hiding in the shadow’s of the building and pulled out her desert eagle, this time it was loaded with UV bullets. Taking aim, she shot at a forklift that was a small distance away from Kelly. The room they were in lit up in a blinding flash as Alex then sprinted out, pulling her brass metal gloves back she grit her teeth as she thrust her fist forward and right at Kelly’s nose, hoping to smash the cartilage in and cause massive bleeding. Putting away her gun at the same time she let her punch go, she thrust her left hand right at the middle of Kelly’s chest, powering up the taser built inside her brass knuckle leather gloves. If impact is made, a wave of 950,000 volts of electricity will be sent throughout her body.

Still close to Kelly, Homicide then thrust out her left foot right towards her left leg, hoping to pop it out of place as she then did a back flip away from her former friend. Sprinting towards the inner wall of the building she used the momentum and began to wall run up a few feet, then pushed herself with her left leg her body soared back and to the empty shelves and climbing up on them, jumping off of them, grabbing onto a loss chains hanging from the ceiling as she swung down towards Kelly, both her legs stuck out as she tried to smash her legs right into her chest, to send her into a crate that was behind Kelly. Wither impact was made or not, Homicide would then climb up the chain all the way to the top were beams of metal were hanging only inches away from the ceiling. Climbing onto the beams she crawled along them, looking down at Kelly and waiting for her next move.

Lethal Weapon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Lethal Weapon

Kelly’s senses heightened as she entered the warehouse, the dilapidated building had seen its glory days, every step Kelly took, and she could hear the banshee like screech coming from the decade old floor boards. She walked cautiously into the dusty abyss, even though she was doing the hunting, she was also being the hunted. When two top predators in the animal king stalk the same territory, they fight/ kill each other to see whom is the stronger race, after the initial fight a precedent is set. “It is the role of the Gator to know where the Shark’s territory begins”

Homicide was a deadly opponent, and what made her even more dangerous was the darkness that had shielded her from the naked eye. As Kelly continued walking through the void, she heard something looking up to see nothing; she felt the disgusting sting of Homicide’s blades eating though her arm and tendons.  Her flesh had slid directly off her “Bone” revealing a hard metal under layer; even Kelly was surprised at this development. She rolled to the far side of the room holding her bloody arm. Kelly looked across the room to see…nothing. She looked behind her to see… nothing. In just one instant it was like God turned a light switch on. Homicide appeared in Kelly’s face releasing a barrage of attack, the brass glove bounced off Kelly’s nose knocking it up causing an avalanche of blood.

Ducking backwards Kelly was able to dodge a weird sounding left hand punch from Alex; she had to take a min to get her mind together.  Kelly did a suicide roll to the left, to avoid being kicked in the chest by Alex. She came to a rolling stop, with a cut arm, a bloody nose and a bloody waist; she rose to her feet however, smiling.

The rattling of the chains alerted Kelly of Alex’s aerial position; Kelly smiled and removed Tyranny from its holster, she removed a few pieces on the gun and then looked up at Kelly.

“I cannot fight an opponent on their ground, for I shall be handicapped, however, since the circumstances are favorable, I’ll need to modify my plans.”

Kelly walked around the room slowly, knocking on the beams of the wooden interior, glancing back she smiled; so bright that Homicide could see. She took aim at the wooden beams and began to shoot them one by one. The Bullet’s smashed through the wooden pillars, causing the building to let out a huge moan.

Kelly shot the last lateral support beam and made a mad dash for the hole that they had entered, she had caused the buildings support system to fail, and it was time this blemish known as homicide disappeared with the Building she stalked.

Kelly wasn’t so sure she had perished with the falling building so she, climbed on to a fire escape with Justice in her right hand, the Killer weapon’s infrared beam, ready to penetrate the Cranium of the first human moving.