#1 Posted by Zora Arrow (1266 posts) - - Show Bio

So I was thinking.... We have all these team threads and all these bar threads and even a few threads just for random RPGing. While we have major rpgs and have major interactions we still only have a few places where we can have small scale encounters. So that's what this one shall be. Add it to the list of bars and such as you wish but this is a park.

Redemption Park is the remnants of a very old village that some historical society decided to turn into a park in honor of the historical place. Funny thing is no one really remembers the town any more.

It's a park. It has play grounds and swimming pools. And a lot of other very fascinating things that you guys can make up!

Enjoy it ^_^

#2 Posted by Mercy_ (92695 posts) - - Show Bio

Me gusta!

#3 Posted by SurelockeHomes (2195 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonderful! 

Gets stuck in the jungle gym.

#4 Posted by Homicide (2970 posts) - - Show Bio

hides in the shadows waiting for her first victim >_>

#5 Posted by Zora Arrow (1266 posts) - - Show Bio

Great.... WE have a hero detective stuck in the jungle gym.... a psycho killer in the shadows.... and me and my kiddles....

ITS A PARTY!

Sorry lol

#6 Posted by _Cain_ (23670 posts) - - Show Bio

Cain takes a stroll through the woods, His Rifle on his shoulder waiting for a deer or other animal.

#7 Posted by Zora Arrow (1266 posts) - - Show Bio

Someone should make a topic about all the small scale places you can RP in then pin it.

Small scale RPs are good for character development

#8 Posted by 614azrael (10310 posts) - - Show Bio
Contemplates startn forest fire :p
#9 Posted by Homicide (2970 posts) - - Show Bio

@SurelockeHomes said:

Wonderful!

>:3

aims her bow at the captive hero and pulls back on her arrow, taking careful aim as she holds her breath for a half a second before letting the arrow fly towards her prey.

#10 Posted by Dreadmaster (16778 posts) - - Show Bio

@614azrael said:

I like the way you think.

#11 Posted by Zora Arrow (1266 posts) - - Show Bio

@614azrael said:

I'll gut you and bathe in your blood while you watch >.>

@dreadmaster: Slaghters

#12 Posted by Dreadmaster (16778 posts) - - Show Bio

@Zora Arrow: *Slaughters

#13 Posted by Frigid (443 posts) - - Show Bio

@614azrael said:

contemplates being the forest firefighter xP

#14 Posted by Zora Arrow (1266 posts) - - Show Bio

@dreadmaster said:

@Zora Arrow: *Slaughters

I hate you dready.

#15 Posted by 614azrael (10310 posts) - - Show Bio
Zora kinky ;p know with ur main dead n my husband dead u can take advantage lol. Dread its wgat I do ^__^
  @Zora Arrow@dreadmaster
#16 Posted by cly (15458 posts) - - Show Bio

Walks half on the path, straying a little too close to some shadows.

#17 Posted by Dreadmaster (16778 posts) - - Show Bio

@Zora Arrow: :-)

@614azrael: Thou hath great profession.

#18 Posted by _Cain_ (23670 posts) - - Show Bio

@Homicide said:

@SurelockeHomes said:

Wonderful!

>:3

aims her bow at the captive hero and pulls back on her arrow, taking careful aim as she holds her breath for a half a second before letting the arrow fly towards her prey.

Watching the woman fire off her bow at the strange Englishman on the playground, Cain smiled as he hid in the bushes and watched.

#19 Edited by Zora Arrow (1266 posts) - - Show Bio

@614azrael: Alas. My heart belongs to another...or two others...

Ferro?
Espada?
#20 Posted by 614azrael (10310 posts) - - Show Bio
Well if ya need that can b changed ;)
  @Zora Arrow
#21 Posted by Major_USA (938 posts) - - Show Bio

Major strolls into the park dressed as his normal self and sits down at one of the chess tables and begins to set up a game.

#22 Posted by Soothing_Sounds (1718 posts) - - Show Bio

@Major_USA: Joey was strolling through the new park when he noticed Major. "Soooooo, ya ready to play the masta." Joey said with a smile as he sat down.

#23 Posted by Major_USA (938 posts) - - Show Bio

@Soothing_Sounds: "Well ive been playing since I was 5 so I guess the 'masta' will lose." He said with a smile. "You may have the first move."

#24 Posted by Soothing_Sounds (1718 posts) - - Show Bio

@Major_USA: Joey laughed, and put one head phone in with the song, redemption song playin. "So, how are you likin the park, i personally believe i might live here." Joey said, moving a pawn on the far right forward.

#25 Posted by Daywing (4443 posts) - - Show Bio

Ozzy sat on a bench in front of the giant park lake, wearing a black t-shirt and blue jeans. He began to skip rocks.

#26 Posted by Major_USA (938 posts) - - Show Bio

@Soothing_Sounds: "I am enjoying the... quiteness." he chuckled and moved his left knight to 'block' the pawn Joey had moved.

#27 Posted by Soothing_Sounds (1718 posts) - - Show Bio

@Major_USA: "How long do ya think it will last?" Joey said, serious, but still with a smile. He set his pawn on the far left up a space as well.

#28 Posted by Major_USA (938 posts) - - Show Bio

@Soothing_Sounds: Tom shrugged his shoulders. "At the rate I think. Its lasted longer then I would have given it." Tom moved his awn dead center up one square.

#29 Posted by The_Puzzler (6455 posts) - - Show Bio

Que sits under a tree reading the daily newspaper's obituaries 

#30 Posted by Soothing_Sounds (1718 posts) - - Show Bio

@Major_USA: Joey chuckled "Hope it stays that way, so many people fighting nowadays, not enough people lovin, ya know." Joey said, mimicing his opponents move.

#31 Posted by Major_USA (938 posts) - - Show Bio

@Soothing_Sounds: "Haha i like the break to sometimes you get bored of fighting." examines the bored then moves his knight he last moved forward again.

#32 Posted by DeadpoolvIronFist (2416 posts) - - Show Bio

Nicholas: *goes to one of the swimming pools and practices manipulating the water*

#33 Posted by Steven_Colterb (22 posts) - - Show Bio

@Major_USA: @Soothing_Sounds:

Walks up to the game of chess being played by two men "hello mortals" and then moves to a nearby park bench to take a seat

#34 Posted by Major_USA (938 posts) - - Show Bio

@Steven_Colterb: Tom looks at the man perplexed then just shrugs and focases on his game

#35 Posted by Ripper1 (329 posts) - - Show Bio

The sound of the icecream truck's music sang through out the area. Slowly the truck drove through the park, The Ripper behind the wheel wore an old fashioned white icecream man costume. A giant smile spread across his face, the cold corpses of children stuffed in his freezer.

#36 Posted by Westlife (1798 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ripper1
The large, somewhat childlike Louis, hearing the truck from miles away, finally caught up to it and leapt on top, knocking on the roof and sticking his head down in front of the windshield. "ICE CREAM!"
#37 Posted by Ripper1 (329 posts) - - Show Bio

@Westlife: Ripper was barely effected by large figure. "My, my...you're quite the big boy. What would you like?" His evil, demented grin present as usual.

#38 Posted by Westlife (1798 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ripper1
Louis sniffed the air, giving a puzzled look at first, then smiled again. "I want a Cubancicle!"
#39 Posted by Ripper1 (329 posts) - - Show Bio

@Westlife: "Come again?" Ripper raised an eyebrow, unaware of that type of ice cream.

#40 Posted by Westlife (1798 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ripper1
Louis sighed. Guess he's not sharin'. "Gimme something with fudge."
#41 Posted by Ripper1 (329 posts) - - Show Bio

@Westlife: He nodded, walking over to the freezer and opening it up. A shocked 7 year old stared up at him from the box. He grinned pushing the corpse to the side and pulling out a fudgsicle. He closed the freezer then turned around, handing the Popsicle to the big man. "There ya go pal."

#42 Posted by Westlife (1798 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ripper1
Lou sniffed the air again, saying nothing of what he smelled. He just took the cicle ate it, then ran off.
#43 Posted by Ripper1 (329 posts) - - Show Bio

@Westlife: "Damn mutt." The Ripper mumbled, then spotted a group of children and drove towards them.

#44 Posted by The_Puzzler (6455 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ripper1: As the man drove down the street, Que stared at him while smoking a cigarette from the sidewalk, his eyes following the truck. 
#45 Posted by Ripper1 (329 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Puzzler: "ICECREAM!" The children cheered running to the truck, there parents no where to be seen. "Hello children, who'd like a ride and some free icecream? I'll even let you play the muuuuusic." His evil smirk wasn't recognized by the children as they hoped in.

#46 Posted by The_Puzzler (6455 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ripper1: Que watched while blowing smoke. Only cowards prey on children, like a child themselves. Dumbf*ck.. Que walked down the street deeper into the park
#47 Posted by Ripper1 (329 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Puzzler: Ripper stood over the children, pulling out a knife from his pocket. Their screams were loud, he loved hearing them scream.

#48 Posted by The_Puzzler (6455 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ripper1: Que kept walking away until he was out of site.
#49 Posted by SkybornLord (850 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ripper1
Passing by, Syrus heard the screams and approached the vehicle quizzically. "Hey, what's going on in there?" He probably had no right to question, being surrounded by a team of murderers and psychopaths on a daily basis, but he couldn't resist. Besides, these were children.
#50 Edited by Ripper1 (329 posts) - - Show Bio

The freezer was stuffed now, he hopped onto it to squish the corpses down. He went back to the front, driving through the park. "Icecream, Icecream, we all scream for icecream." He sung to himself.

@SkybornLord: He ignored the man, continuing to drive.