Red Rats pt 2: The fall

xdarksider95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

After the massacre,the street gang known as the Red Rats were quite,too quite.At first I thought they had disbanded.However I was wrong. Deadly wrong,I was patrolling the streets of Gothic City.The night was strangely silent.The streets were disturbingly empty,Gothic was usually a chaotic place.They would normally be about 5 crimes going on at the same place and time.Once I saw a robbery go down and then another robber walked in on the first robbery.It was pretty easy taking them out since they did my work for me.But now there was no crime that I could stop.Something was wrong,I leapt from building to building trying to find out what the hell was going on.

I finally spotted a bunch of Red Rats members.Something was still off,they were just standing around in a circle.That's when it happened,one of them spun around.He was holding a rocket launcher,before I could react to the guy.He shot a rocket,it hit the side of the building.The force of the rocket hitting the side of the building sent me spiraling off the roof.I landed head first like a ton of bricks.I stood up and was gunned down by a barrage of bullets.My armor almost held up to the barrage but my body was riddled with bullets.The only thing that kept me alive was my healing factor and werewolf abilities. After taking the barrage of bullets,I was laying in the rubble of the destroyed building.I began to choke on my own blood.I tried to stand up but stumbled and landed on my knees.

Then a man in a black tuxedo and top hat walked into sight.He stared out me through his dark shades."It appears you have fallen for the trap. But then what should I aspect from a mindless killing machine?It was really simply really,start my own gang using my vast wealth, arm them with the best gear money could buy,payoff a corrupt hero,place a fake leader and then kill off anyone who gets in the way.But then you should up,I was never expecting an ex mercenary to turn vigilante.However you're defiantly not a big threat like Dark Vengeance."

The man delivered his monologue and then pointed his walking cane at me.My body began to levitate off the ground."Shit" I screamed out as I flipped upside down and then slammed head first into the street ground.Then i was violently tossed down the street.My body skipped brutally down the road.After landing on my back.I struggled to stand up as my body began to rapidly heal.The man began to chuckle to himself as he began to menacingly,stroll.I could hear the tapping of his shoes as they hit the ground."You're quite the durable one aren't you?" He asked,more to himself as gave off another chilling chuckle.He poked me on the forehead with his walking cane."Do you really think that you're a hero.Some kind of savior of the masses.You're nothing,You're just as bad as the criminals you put down,just as soulless and sociopathic.Just you clam to be doing the right thing.Now let me show you what real heroes look like." As he finished that statement a group of the heroes that formed the Champions of Peace,were surrounding me in a circle shape.

One of them lunged at me while flying,his fist decimated my rib cage.Then I took a fire ball to the back of the skull,the flames melted through my helmet,the smell of burnt flesh filled my nostrils.I couldn't escape the circle,I was begging to change.Then my body morphed into my werewolf form.I went into a blood lusted berserk and began to randomly lash out at the heroes who formed the circle but to no avail.Then too my surprise,I took a katana blade to the side of the face.It tore the side of my face off.I turned to face my attack and was brought to my knees by stream of laser beams.The attacking heroes then disappeared.

I reverted back to my human form,my body was battered and bruised.I stood there struggling to keep standing."Those were mere illusions and you still failed to bring down a single one,pity.However,I still may have some use of you.While telepathically scanning your mind,I found some strange anomalies that I wish to study."As he finished that statement,I blacked out.