Red Rats pt 1: Gothic City Massacre

xdarksider95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Just a normal day in Gothic.The night sky was dark,like usual.The streets were flocked with the homeless and women selling themselves for money.I was on the hunt.My pray the Red Rats.They had no idea what was coming.A storm.A storm of pure chaos and without mercy.I had tracked them down to a motel. Apparently, they had bullied the owners into allowing them to take refuge inside for free.Otherwise things would get messy.However things were in fact going to get messy.

I arrive around 12:45 am.I walk into the front lobby,a few of the Red Rats spot me.They all raise their guns,however I expected resistance.I quickly slapped my belt to active an emp burst,my equipment is well protected from it.The room goes pitch black and the thugs start to panic.The usual "Holy shit" and "Where the hell is he" was uttered.I chuckled to myself a bit.You just don't get used to the expression of thugs realizing someone is finally fighting back.In the darkness,I turned on my helmet's night vision and made my way to the elevator.I opened the hatchet and got on top of the elevator.I crouched down and closed the hatch.I waited for the elevator to move.It did five minutes later.About at the third floor,I used my light blade to cut the safety wires.

I grasped onto the the rest of the safety cord for safety.After the elevator hit the ground with a devastating thud,the elevator door opened. A drugged up Red Rat came walking down the hallway.I quickly swung myself at by using my weight to swing back and forth.A disgusting squirting sound happened,as impaled his eyes using my bone claws.I got out of my pouncing position and hide int the room that has the vending machine and ice box.Two other goons came walking by,I popped out and slit one of their throats,the one closer to me.I grabbed a hold of the man's face with my right hand.I pressed hard enough to hear the snapping of the cartilage.Blood spurting into the palm of my hand.I took him by the spine and the back of the skull,and rammed him head first into the vending machine. He managed to crawl to the ice machine and began to try to stand back up.I slashed the back of his knees and his blood splattered across the ground.He let out an agonizing curdle.His hands however were still on the ice box.Swiftly opening the lid to the ice box and then slamming it with all my body weight onto his hands.He was to slow to let a yelp of pain.I smashed the vending machine into his skull.

His neck snapped violently back at a disturbing angle and his skull went straight through the machine. A pop fall out of the machine and I snatched it up.My favorite,Bear-cola.I chugged it down and went to the first door,I knew the Red Rats occupied.I knocked on the door and they told me to "***** off" and "They didn't order room service." I managed to get the door open,they didn't lock more than likely didn't think anyone would come after them.I opened it just a crack and puff I threw a Molotov into the room. The place went up in flames pretty fast. I stood back, away from the doorway and pulled out my assault riffle .But just close enough to still see it.The men began to charge out of the room.I gunned them down,about four of them ran out.The fire alarm was now going off and so was the sprinkles.I walked into the room after the fire was out and found the last man in the room half burnt to death.I picked him up in a fireman's carry and walked toward the window.I tossed him out the full sized window.

I placed a land mine on the wall between the two rooms containing the Red Rat members.The land twirled around in a clockwork direction and cut through the wall."What the hell?" One of the Red Rats asked right before the land mine blew up and killed everyone in their.I sent me stumbling back,nothing to serious.I walked out and went to the stairs.A guy came charging at me and actually managed to knock me down with a shoulder tackle.He got on top of mma style,before receiving a bullet into his stomach.He clutched at the gaping hole the bullet left.This gave me the chance to use him as a human shield.I entered the second floor where three guys began to fire at me, the human shield taking the bullets for me.I took them out with my hand gun and acidic ammo.Their bodies hitting the floor without their faces.

I went into the room of their leader.He had moved the hot tub to the middle of the room."So you came to us before we could come whack you."I stood there silently,staring at him through my helmet."A silent son a bit.." He choked on the word as I shanked him repeatedly with my bone claws.The blood started swirl around in the hot tub.I walked into the other where to my shock a well known hero was taking advantage of a woman.I tried to charge at him,but he was to flew me out the window with him.My body taking the brunt of the damage.He then tossed me on to the roof top.My body was in great pain,i'm not sure how many of my bones he broke.But I felt them snapping back into place,painfully.I pulled out my smg and began to fire at him.He of course effortlessly dodged them and then brutally slammed his knee into my gut.The force caused me to pop up,so he could then hit me back down with both of his fists.My skull bounced off the floor.My helmet was dented and beaten up.I tried to stand up,but received a devastating kick to the rib cage.I felt my rib cage snap and flew about five feet away.Almost off the edge.

I used the tablet in my armor's forearm to have my muscle car target the hero.I then pulled out my hand gun to make it look like that's what I was doing the whole time.I got the handgun out and was meet with a eye laser to the hand.The laser serried some of my flesh off,due to the armor taking most of the damage.He walked over to me and grabbed me by the back of my hand.And lifted me into the air.Then he He started to repeatedly punch me in the face.My helmet cracked,revealing my busted lip and that I was spitting out blood.I spat my blood into his face.This stunned long enough for the car to impale him in the chest with harpoon coming from its rear.The car sped up and the hero was pulled off the dragged down the road and back.I managed to get down by using the parachute chute,I had built in my armor.I discarded the parachute and walked over to the hero.

"Fredrick the protector?Bullshit." I stated as I placed an electric grenade into his mouth.For a few minutes he spazed out and begun to foam at the mouth before he stopped moving.I unhooked the harpoon and drove back to my warehouse.