#1 Posted by Leviathan_SonofGenesis (14 posts) - - Show Bio

(Yeah, its you know who)

Free Agent here.

Looking for a team but honestly am so far behind on the vine and have no idea even what teams are out there now...so help please?

I guess I need a refresher on whats been going on and then tell me what teams are out there.

#2 Posted by Rumble Man (11119 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by Oluf_Von_Host_Museum (84678 posts) - - Show Bio

Are there even any teams left? I think the Kingdom is a team but not really in the traditional sense. Your best bet is to affiliate yourself with an Empire. Those are the closest things to teams these days.

#4 Posted by 614azrael (10307 posts) - - Show Bio
League of Shadows JLI and CoP are still considered active. Speaking of LoS, can I get the password? Rp died but majority seamed to vote for me so I plan to kick it back into high gear. Levithan yoour free to join LoS it will be continuing its rather open door policy ^_^
  @Gambler@Leviathan_SonofGenesis
#5 Posted by CurbsideProphet (1906 posts) - - Show Bio

Who is this? I don 't know.

#6 Posted by Mercy_ (92684 posts) - - Show Bio

It's DC lol

#7 Posted by Leviathan_SonofGenesis (14 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mercy_ said:

It's DC lol

No no no. SON of genesis. Drifter.

#8 Posted by Vrakmul (23497 posts) - - Show Bio

@614azrael said:

League of Shadows JLI and CoP are still considered active. Speaking of LoS, can I get the password? Rp died but majority seamed to vote for me so I plan to kick it back into high gear. Levithan yoour free to join LoS it will be continuing its rather open door policy ^_^
@Gambler: @Leviathan_SonofGenesis:

COP has been dying for a very long time. I'm honestly surprised it's even kicking a little anymore.

But yeah, these days the traditional team as you know it is at an all time low in popularity.

#9 Posted by Leviathan_SonofGenesis (14 posts) - - Show Bio

sigh.

Maybe I need to make my own empire or something. I dont know.

#10 Edited by Vrakmul (23497 posts) - - Show Bio

@Leviathan_SonofGenesis said:

sigh.

Maybe I need to make my own empire or something. I dont know.

Not sure if there's much of the world left for that. Warsman kind of destroyed every place facing the pacific and southern Africa and the western world is carved up to hell and back. The current theme on the vine seems to be that the Earth if not the Universe is slowly dying as it approaches final armageddon. The bad guy shave the heroes on the run, life sucks to hell and back for the average joe, and entire countries are being wiped out like targets at a shooting gallery. At this rate Vine Earth may as well be called "Fallout but with superpowers" by 2013.

Right now the open role plays I know of are World War Warsman II and Final Wars. The former is just starting and I'm sure we'd all enjoy you coming aboard.

#11 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

Protip: Moon or Deathstar ;D

#12 Posted by The Red Sun (340 posts) - - Show Bio

And remember, we may all be going to die, but it will be awesome to watch the fireworks.