Reasons Behind the Madness: Part 4

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Diligence

Definition: Careful nature in one's actions and work; steadfastness in belief; upholding one's convictions at all times.

In his youth he was naive, meek, and unable to find his footing. In his final term of high school his relationship with Clarice ended, resulting in his immediate entrance into the United States military. And at first the training process was difficult. He was tall, skinny, and frail. In time those attributes would change as he packed on weight, muscle, and most of all - confidence. For once he was happy with himself, he loved himself, and he was the only person he really needed. It was during this time that his self-loathing persona transitioned into a more distinctive cockiness. His time abroad, however, would come to an immediate halt when word of his mother's death reached his post in Kuwait.

At first he hadn't a clue on how to process the loss. Since leaving his humble abode in the states his relationship with his mother had actually gotten stronger. Their letters to one another made Cassandra Addams the mom he always needed, but now...now she was gone....without so much as a why or a how. As a result he had no qualms with taking a momentary leave of absence, leaving his brotherhood to assist his family by name with the funeral arrangements and American media.

Calm, cool, and collected; Noah Addams was a brand new man.

Temperance

Definition: Practicing self-control, constraint, mindfulness, of others and one's surroundings.

He was on the phone when he saw them. He couldn't even muster a goodbye when he hung up on his friend from overseas. That's how flabbergasted he was when he saw his father enter the family estate with Clarice Michelle wrapped around his arm. It was polarizing, deafening, and most of all - disgusting.

To see his first love, the woman he almost had a future with, reenter his life as a plaything of his father's, it made Noah eager to drive his fist into both their smug faces. Thankfully, he wouldn't ruin his mother's wake like his father had done. He wouldn't lower himself to the level of scum. Instead he carried out his responsibility as the only present sibling, uttering his mother's eulogy with the truest of conviction and honesty. Soon enough he'd bid adieu and find his way out of the estate, but for some reason Clarice wouldn't have him go.

No one really knows how the exchange of words began. At first Noah was violet, but was immediately subdued. They'd end up in bed together. Waking up the next morning as if they hadn't spent the last four years acting as if the other never existed. Whereas Noah thought this might be a second, albeit screwed up, chance at love; Clarice saw this as the opportunity she had been waiting for. Within days Noah had been discharged from the military, exactly how isn't common knowledge, but there's no doubt the powers of Miss Michelle had something to do with it.

Within months the two were engaged. His father booted out of the Addams Estate and all of its' fortune handed down to the only available heir...and his soon to be wife.

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Wow. You're on fire!

Now respond to my post, you! *shakes fist*

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

That was really good, again.

And you said you wanna slap me, eh?

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_atomikill_: Thank you.

I know! It's just the inspiration for these posts are happening so quickly. I gotta get it all down.

@pyrogram: haha! There's a piece in the next one about Kurt that I'm considering omitting.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Pyrogram

@legacy_: Keep it in! I'm curious now :P

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: It's gonna make you go ew lol

*Knocks him out

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Pyrogram

@legacy_: You underestimate me,

No Caption Provided

and I found Clarice's stash anyways, that made me go ew.

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: I know. Also, you're lucky I'm not in the gif war mood *curses the wind