Reasons Behind the Madness: Part 3

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Kindness

Definition: Unselfish love; compassion and friendship for its own sake; empathy and trust without prejudice or resentment.

Her whole life was besmirched by the time he moved into town. Yet, he didn't believe the negativity sprouted from the hive mind of bratty teenage girls. All he saw was a misunderstood history buff in need of some company. In retrospect his almost instantaneous adoration for the initially low key sophomore could be seen as the beginnings of Miss Michelle's tapping of reality's tapestry. Yet, both would deny such claims. Both would argue that their high school affair was a fairy tale come true. However, where Clarice saw a healthy distraction, Noah saw the grounds for a happily ever after.

After years of being undervalued by his father, unsupported by his mother, and neglected by his siblings; the lonely Addams heir never thought he'd ever find his identity. However, at the age of sixteen he found this girl, this girl that understood him better than anyone else could possibly imagine. She was his first love, only love, and he'd do anything for her. Anything.

So, on their third year anniversary, when the duo were entering their final term of high school, he received news of a fateful incident at her parents Humanity Now Institute. In turn the troubled soul took a ring from his family estate in hopes that a unforeseen proposal would heal her faster than any medicine. It was a stupid idea, he kind of knew it, but he thought it'd salvage their third year anniversary.

Charity

Definition: Will; benevolence; sacrifice.

When he reached the Institute medical wing the frazzled fiance to be was caught off guard to see his girlfriend to be far more okay than the messages he received. And at first he couldn't comprehend the situation. Her parents hadn't check on her well being nor her brother. It was just him and this girl, a girl he couldn't quite understand. She acted different, carried herself different, and responded to his entry as if he weren't anything special. So, in a confused state of mind Noah fumbled with his words and accidentally dropped his ring on the ground. Without a moments hesitation the strangely violet eyed heiress (contacts?) kicked the ring back in his direction, disgruntled by the thought of sharing their life together.

At first he was crushed. The girl he thought loved him back wasn't as in love as he was, but a part of him understood. If his family couldn't requite his love, what made him think she would? Noah wouldn't cry, he wouldn't get angry, he simply swallowed his pride and picked the ring off the ground.

"Clarice, I get it. I guess I've been rushing things, but we still have lots of things to talk about. Like our kid." He cracked a smile. An honest smile. A smile that'd light up any room. The thought of raising a child, loving a child, far better than his parents loved him was something Noah looked forward to. He was willing to give it up; his aspirations to join the military after graduation, and work for his family so that his kid would have its' father and a roof over its' head. Yet, he wouldn't even get that. She had lost the baby. She had given it up. Her admittance changed every other minute. Stuck in time, stuck without words, Noah wanted to run away and forget they ever happened, but she wouldn't let him. This girl, this girl he never met before, placed her hands on his face and erased the existence of the child from his mind.

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

Nice , this was very good read.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

On a role man, this was really really engaging.

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowswordmaster: Telling their definitive story is becoming fun for me. Wish I had the power to actually write a damn novel instead of short fics xD

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legacy_: I know how that feels , writing a novel takes time and focus then writing short fics as you put it.

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowswordmaster: I just want to be able to accomplish it y'know. Not even concerned about making that a career path. I'm still pretty young though. So, I'm hoping with time I'll get better as a writer and maybe just maybe make the novel thing happen o.o

Until then short fics ftw!

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legacy_: Short fics for the win indeed.

Yeah I think this stuff really helps out figuring out writing styles ,improving , and learning.

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Legacy_

@pyrogram: Thanks. I have a plan for these, but I hope they don't backfire o.o

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers