Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Clara Mass

Envy

Definition: An insatiable desire; a yearning to deprive others of theirs and to inflict misfortune.

As a young girl Clarice Michelle grew up under the eyes of her father and mother, Mathis and Adriana Pierce. And in her youth the tom boyish teen never achieved the recognition or love she so desperately sought from them. Instead she faced hardships from a society she didn't quite fit into. It was only when she met a young man by the name of Noah that she started to come out of her shell. However, this change wouldn't last forever.

On one fateful visitation to the Humanity Now Institution, an institution designed for the studying and testing of mutant kind, the always intrigued heiress found herself drawn to a freshly constructed "Study of the Mystic Arts" wing; where an item supposedly inhabited by a demonic entity resided.

So, rather than come clean to her parents about a possible pregnancy....the seventeen year old wanderer came upon an oddly open double sided door. And upon entry the doors closed shut, giving way for an unholy union between the beast Shinigami and her poor innocent soul. Little did the young girl know....her parents had set her up....knowing she'd be far to intrigued to walk away.

In due time the young lass would grow appalled by her parents work, her envy of mutant kind based on her parents adoration of their inner workings rather than her own. It makes one wonder why she's all of sudden taken interest in the Institution. One might say she plans to eradicate the species rather than trace its origins like the institute's curators once did.

Greed

Definition: Avarice; a very excessive or rapacious desire and pursuit of objects of abstract value with the intention to keep it for oneself.

What has she wanted that she hasn't gotten? It was after the accident that she changed....for the worst. Her need for recognition and acceptance never more apparent. From altering her looks to receive prom queen crown to forcing marriage onto her former flame and taking the Addams Estate for everything it was worth. And with her love life torn to shred over manipulative greed the violet eyed opportunist placed her sights on many more men. Orpheus Ziev, Charlemagne LeBeau, and eventually Anthony Stark. Several man have known her company, though all but one have shared her quarters. In her ploys for world domination the supposed black widow has reached of point of no return. With her position as the First Lady losing stock and the nation running afoul, the always plotting entrepreneur is not yet finished with her thirst with power. Expect one final move. A divine move that'll make her journey worth the pain and misfortune.

Sloth

Definition: Spiritual or emotional apathy; rejection of grace and god.

Her parents didn't love her. Her brother afraid of her. Clarice Michelle never knew love until she met Noah, but all the troubles she experienced....the hurtles her parents made her face....left her unable to reciprocate the emotion exuded from her first chance at happiness. And once upon time she may have been human, but not anymore. All that's left is a sociopath who's only desire in life is to become a god. Only because the god she prayed to never once answered her pleas.

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Clara Mass

Fixed :D

The_Brainchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clara_mass: I don't know, but this is awesome. Gonna do more of the 7 deadly sins?? *eagerly awaits* :3

_Goliath_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clara_mass: You disgraced yourself and your family. People like you make me sick.

Awesome post brahsef

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brainchild: Uhh yes. I didn't want to make one long ass post. Two or three short ones feel better. Also, you and I gotta do something proper writing wise. Last time I left you hanging (I was still getting into the swing of things).

@_goliath_: Thank you. It's much appreciated.

The_Brainchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clara_mass: Well, I'm sure we'll have opportunities to run into each other. :D

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

Nice short story , can not wait to read the rest.

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can't lie, I found this very compelling the whole way through.

_Grifter_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love these, looking forward to the next one.

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Clara Mass

@_grifter_: Thank you! You've always been a big supporter and possibly the only one who really gets what I write. Praise your existence dude.

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clara_mass: So when do I get to plow Clara? LOL Sorry, Family Guy got to me.

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@clara_mass: Damn, that's good stuff. Makes me want to interact with Clara even moreso...

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clara_mass: Thanks and I dig the Jennifer Lawrence look from X Men Days of Future Past it fit the person that Clara is.

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Clara Mass
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clara_mass: Yeah same here ,there are a lot of Star Lord gifs but when I don't find the one I'm looking for I check some John Crichton from Farscape.

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clara_mass: its an interesting profile but quick question which show are the gifs from ?

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Clara Mass
Trinity-Blue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Trinity-Blue

Something about this makes me feel....like beating her up some more.

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers