Reality Invasion:Vance Astro vs. Mutate

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Vance Astro, the Earth 691 counterpart of Justice arrived via starship smack dab in the middle of New York City. How he got there,he doesn't even know.As Galactus's new herald he was to prove his strength by going to earth and take out the best fighters they have. armed with Captain America's SHIELD Vance declares that he will slay every last one of them until there is no one left. angered by a hero no stepping up hastily and taking his challenge Vance took out his rage on civilians...as he lifts cars with his mind and throws them into buildings leaving,smoke,debris and running civilians,he says....."Yes run from a superior warrior,If Galactus though this would be a challenge he will be greatly impressed with what I do by the time i'm finished with Earth.

Some Civilians get up the courage to attack him but he throws them aside with little effort.He then speaks again.."Is there none among you can hold their ground for more than 5 minutes?" Vance squints his eyes to get a better look as he thinks he sees a figure emerging from the smoke.
Mutate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Mutate

Linda shifted her dark brown hat over her dark brown hair. Swiftly grabbing a trench coat from a hanger in the closet  , extremly light brown in color  , she shifted her right arm into the right sleeve and then her left arm into the left sleeve without a thought.Looking at the mirror she made sure that her mercury skin did not shine through and onto unwanting eyes and this caused her to frown abit from the work . She had always been shunned down upon by these same eyes. The color of her skin , which that of mercury, was the thing that made her stand out from others. It was what also got her the nickname Mutate. So as she looked behind her into the dark musty room from behind her ,she opened the door to the right of her and into the streets of Manhattan. 

Turning right she noticed that there were less people around . Remembering it was only six o'clock in the morning she laughed and then rushed towards a dinner.Passing a few bumbs she thrusted a couple dollars near them in sympathy and then moved on. When she actually reached the dinner she had ten dollars from the twenty she had brought. Knowing this would only be enough for a breakfest she opened the door and slide quitely into a seat in the back. Grabbing the menu she looked at it and as the waitress came she made no contact. Waiting a few moments she then muttered," A coke, two eggs, bacon, sausage, dougnuts , and that's all please." Without waiting for the waitress to anwser she pulled the menu into the womans hand and then put hers back under the table.

Watching the lady leave she pulled her hat further down her face and she slid down in her booth. Looking out the window for awhile she witnessed the sun slowly emerge from behind the sky scrappers and into the sky. Smiling as the sun shone in the other direction , she was able to see the kids rushing to school and the people rushing to work. When the waitress finally did come back Linda was hungery. When the Waitress put the food on the table, at first, Linda still looked out the window. When the waitress left still uttering not one word Linda grabbed a fork and a knife and in about ten minutes flat ate the whole plate of food and had already drunk all of her coke. Putting the ten dollars on the table she pushed herself out of the booth and sped walked to the door. Without anyones eyes wandering she was able to slip out and into the street.

Just as she's turning right she could see cars being thrown towards buildings causing them to fall. Quickly looking up towards the sky she noticed a humaniod shapped figure. that of a mans. About to turn around and just leave, since she did not care for the people in New York , the thundorous voice from the man started......"Yes run from a superior warrior,If Galactus though this would be a challenge he will be greatly impressed with what I do by the time i'm finished with Earth." Looking back she could see the man reffering to the civilians.Stressed alittle Mutate watched as civilians tried to fight the man off but in vain. Watching as he killed them all,  Linda took her hat off  with her right hand and threw it to the floor beside her.

Watching a child turned as the sun started to make her skin shine causing some quick bright flashes.Taking off her jacket her dark super garmets quickly covered most of the flashing. Running into the smoke ,Mutate shifted her left arm into a giant claw shaped weapon and then with her right hand transformed it into a mercury shaped machine gun . Solidating these figures she let her legs into a liquidy substance and they both stretched her into the air. When she was level with the man she thrusted her right arm forward and let it start causing hundreds of Mercury bullets to rain on the man. After the bullets hit or missed they would dissolve back into the liquid form and then self conciously shift back towards her.

Linda then moved her left arm and came down with a crushing swipe towards the mans arm. When these two attacks were done Mutate shifted her hands back to their regular form and let her legs come back to their regular humaniod shapes causing her to come back to the ground and have her stare at the man. Lauging a bit she screamed towards him." Heroes are complete losers, they won't come when you need them. Get a life , only a villian can offer you a rip fight ,not a rotten one. So if you want one i'm here, you already pissed me the f$ck off."

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

As this mutate creature of a woman attacked Vance grew angrier.bullets rained down on his shield...some grazing his elbow.He was virtually unharmed by the hot led tearing his costume and sliding across his skin.The woman's next to attacks didn't hit him put pushed him back when he blocked them."You hit pretty hard...FOR A GIRL! You see...I know you see me throwing cars and decapitating and slaying civilians and you think,why would someone who had the valor enough to be able to receive the great honor of using the shield of Captain America do something so villainous...and to New York (your hometown), there is no city more American than this one here and you choose to use it to set the stage for your own petty conquest! Well you see..this isn't my reality and isn't MY New York and therefore I have no remorse for destroying it and it's inhabitants...because in my dimension all of these people didn't die by my hands and if you don't know what it's like to have the honor of being the herald of Galactus than you should meet Norrin Radd because it's the greatest feeling in the world! Enough with the rambling though...I usually try not to hit women..because I know they are brittle and soft,but you look like you can take it." 

With the distance between her and Vance he decided he would try and end it early...he thrust his shield toward her neck and after the shield met his target and hit or missed it returned to him. Please Adversary,tell me your name? I'm making a list of all the unworthy opponents that I defeat."
Mutate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Mutate

...I know you see me throwing cars and decapitating and slaying civilians and you think,why would someone who had the valor enough to be able to receive the great honor of using the shield of Captain America do something so villainous...and to New York (your hometown), there is no city more American than this one here and you choose to use it to set the stage for your own petty conquest! Well you see..this isn't my reality and isn't MY New York and therefore I have no remorse for destroying it and it's inhabitants...because in my dimension all of these people didn't die by my hands and if you don't know what it's like to have the honor of being the herald of Galactus than you should meet Norrin Radd because it's the greatest feeling in the world! Enough with the rambling though...I usually try not to hit women..because I know they are brittle and soft,but you look like you can take it." 

The words ringing in her head she laughed a bit. He underestimated her by the long run. Women in general had been fighting for the rights to be just as responcible as men and had been proven to be better leaders also. So no way in hell was she weak. He was just a dumb ass  who thought he was the man. Bullets didn't graze him but Mutate knew she had the power to fight him to the end no matter how long it would be.

Watching as this character threw the shield she let her head turn to liquidy mercury causing it to just phase past her kneck. As her head reconnected to the rest of her body her face turned completly straight. The shield had returned back to this man but she didn't care.

" You think I care about a shield. I don't give a shit about this world. It's a bunch of bull. Honestly these people resent me for the color of my skin. I once tried to help these people and I was put in jail , luckily I escaped with my pride. Stop using meaningless words . I'll beat you up right now. You make fun of the women of this world. The women who are in the army , who are poloticians, who are in some parts of the worlds ,slaves to men. That is honestly the wrong thing to say to a women ,let alone talk about. So now i'm going to hold nothing back. "She shouted loudly before he asked the question.

Please Adversary,tell me your name? I'm making a list of all the unworthy opponents that I defeat."

" My name is Linda, but to you Mutate. So let's stop the talking and get to the fighting."

Shifting both hands so they held pistols she jumped in the air and shot towards his head and feet. Then when she landed behind him he shifted his hands so he was holding swords and without looking attempted to slash them into the back of his feet. Turning back into liquid she floated onto his leg and onto the shield. hardening around the shield she let it break so that it looked like stone. hundreds of fragments fell to the floor and when she was sure it was broken completly she disinigrated back into her original form . Taking seven feet back towards the debres she looked up at the man and laughed.

"Without your shield you have nothing left. Fight me with hands, not your shield. It's a hundred fragements all over the floor now. So let me tell you one thing. I'll respect you if you would be a man and MAN UP , B!ATCH."

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
"That is honestly the wrong thing to say to a women ,let alone talk about."

Really,now? You see I have been hit by a woman before..her names Gamora.A real badass,she's hot,she's scandalous and she could pretty much kill anyone in the Galaxy,she wanted.She was trained to kill one of the most powerful heroes our galaxy knows and you know what? She almost executed it.Now that...that is a warrior.I come to earth to find a worth adversary and what do i find...YOU!

" My name is Linda, but to you Mutate. So let's stop the talking and get to the fighting."

"Linda you say? I killed a girl named in Earth 6112..hahaha you should have seen her face before I broke her nose and threw her on top of a building...it was priceless.You know what makes it even funnier...she had the nerve to say "YOULL BE SORRY" almost if to say she  was going to get me back for what I had done to her! Are you the counterpart that is going to Avenger her.Hahahaha.

Easily dodging shots from his opponent..Vance smirked as his opponent tried her best to defeat him.Her melee moves had no affect.Vance was trained by the best..the best to ever do it.

"Without your shield you have nothing left. Fight me with hands, not your shield. It's a hundred fragements all over the floor now. So let me tell you one thing. I'll respect you if you would be a man and MAN UP , B!ATCH."

Man up? Man up? with that pathetic display of combat you wish I would man up.Hahahaha.You think the shield was all I had..I let you break it.It was a crutch..I have two more from when I killed the Winter Soldier and some guy who claimed to be Captain America but couldn't hack it in combat! Without the shield...now you will see what I can really do.Vance lifted her with his mind and attempted to slam her into a building.

"With a mind like mine...you should have brought the Avengers"

Mutate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Mutate

Shocked by the galactus thug lifting her up ,she could only watch as he slammed her into the building. But instead of hitting the wall in her solid form she hit it in her liquid form causing her to splat on the wall . Oozing down towards the ground she slowly formed herself back up again and smiled brightly. The man seemed to have a good sense of humor but was weak. He was to over confident. He thought he was a god. Lifting her arm for a moment she wipped off pieces of debres that had been stuck into her body.Holding one piece she looked at it for a short while before throwing it to the ground beside her.

" I couldn't give a rats ass about your mind. You might act like a god but i know you work for Galactus. That monster could kill you in a instant. So I might not like this place or it's people but i'll protect it,because i'm the opposite of you."Pointing at the man she still responded.

" Who do you think  you are anyways? what's your real name ?"

Running at the man she let herself be turned into mercury liquid and covered his whole body.Hardening she stood there and waited for him to make a move while she silently wispered in his ear.

" Who's the bad ass now?"

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
" I couldn't give a rats ass about your mind. You might act like a god but i know you work for Galactus. That monster could kill you in a instant. So I might not like this place or it's people but i'll protect it,because i'm the opposite of you."Pointing at the man she still responded.
"Ooooo someone is getting cocky? I like that..keep it up.It will be my entertainment until I hold your skull detached from your body in my hands!"

" Who do you think  you are anyways? what's your real name ?"

"My name is Vance Astrovik..real warriors call me Major Victory but you may call me Death."

As the mutated being covered his body..Vance tried anxiously to break free but he could not.He tried generating a forcefield to break free but he couldn't break her grasp on him.

"What the hell are you! (hold your ground Vance) Hey Linda,wanna see how durable I am?"

With his mind Vance lifted a car and hurled it backwards toward himself and the opponent who had grasped him

"What ever your made out of..let's see what it does against the exploding gas tank of an SUV!"

Mutate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Mutate

" I'm made of Mercury dumbass. Don't think you can easily defeat me cause it's not that easy. Im going to show you my might. I'm not excepted here but I'll remain here to protect the people. That's as much as I can promise and that's what I will do until the end."

Linda tightens her grasp on the man called Vance. He had become anxious. Watching as he fevereshly tried to tear her off of him she started to giggle. Letting him try to hit her off she could only think of what to do with him after. Tightening even more so he won't breath she waited for the SUV to blow up. As it did fire engulved her and him but she still didn't move. Mercury is better than steel . It was harder, durabler, and better in any situation.Plus it was a rare comadedy.

" Hahaha....... " Linda screamed out loud as the fire died down showing the truck completly obliterated.The smell of the rubber tires could of repulsed someone but Mutate held her ground. The grass around thirty feet was on fire and it was spreading but still Linda smirked. It was almost over . The almighty of god workers thought he was the best but he was about to be obliterated like the car.

Focusing on the man she covered him completly and then crushed his body into small pieces of stone that hit the ground. Disolving back to herself the pieces laid sprawled across the ground. The one thing Vance had underestimated was Linda's ability to cover things completly and break them. Now he was just another death onto the list.

" Have fun buddy boy." She said as she sat down to get a breath. The wind had slowed and the birds had come out. The sun was shining bright so she was just going to relax. Whistling she looked at the debres around her. Then she muttered

"Someone's going to pay for that. But I proved the point. I choosed to be the opposite of you."

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

As the pieces that Mutate had made of Vance laid there lifeless his opponent just sat there as if she had won easily.Suddenly the pieces of the fallen warrior had began rolling around and into each other.His opponent oblivious to what was happening.The stones formed a figure and re-materialized as Vance.He looked at his hands and realized the power he had under his belt....

"Did you think Galactus sent me down here with a shield and some mind tricks? I learned that little "put me back together" thing from Silver Surfer from when we fought Nebula.I thought he was dead for sure...she cut him in so many parts it would be impossible to put himself back together...this is power...this is what Galactus grants his followers.Unlimited,Unmatched power.So..the car throwing thing didn't work...let's try this."

Vance drew energy from several directions until he was covered in energy...

"Some people have power...Some people need power...but me...I am power!"

Energy leaked out of the eyes of Vance Astro as he generated a large earth shaking beam and fired it toward his opponent.

Mutate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Mutate

not watching Linda could only hear peace. But behind her Vance was coming back. Then a chilling voice crept into her ear.Did you think Galactus sent me down here with a shield and some mind tricks? I learned that little "put me back together" thing from Silver Surfer from when we fought Nebula.I thought he was dead for sure...she cut him in so many parts it would be impossible to put himself back together...this is power...this is what Galactus grants his followers.Unlimited,Unmatched power.So..the car throwing thing didn't work...let's try this."

Turning around she saw Vance. Full body Vance. Not one injury it seemed." No Fucking way.!" she screamed as she got up. It seemed like chaos had been restored. The sun was blocked from the clouds and the fires seemed to start burning higher. Everything was dark  and not appreciative of the life it had gotten.Jumping up she pushed her hands up in the  air and quickly to machine guns covered both hands.

Firing off several thousand bullets at the man she quickly had her right leg turn into liquid. Slowly creeping up to the mans left leg it covered his foot and then hardened. Pulling Vance forwards with her foot she still fired and fired and fired. She thought that hopefully this would work . Linda was getting really tired.

" Yo Mad Dog. I'm getting tired."

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

As Vance took massive damaged..he looked at his torn up body...energy flowed out of him in massive levels.The energy flowing upward.It seemed as if Galactus had taken his power back.

GALACTUS!!!! Why have you forsaken me...I could have beat this mutant with my hands tied behind my back..you held me back the whole time...is this what you wanted..to kill me?

Vance collapsed..bleeding profusely.With his last breath he said...

"I'll be back!"
Mutate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Mutate

Mutate watched as Vance's eyes flowed up towards the sky. Energy flowed from these eyes and Vance seemed to be proofoundly confused. Then he yelled up into the sky.GALACTUS!!!! Why have you forsaken me...I could have beat this mutant with my hands tied behind my back..you held me back the whole time...is this what you wanted..to kill me?

Looking at the physco maniac Galactus thug she laughed . He was panicked. Then all of a sudden he collapsed. Pulsing up and down she watched Vance keep going. Then with one final word he made a statement.

"I'll be back!"

Then she laughed" You'll be back ,"over your dead body."Turning around she walked off the battle field. Grabbed her coat and hat and covered herself again. Wipping off the dust and debres from her body she looked up at the sky and cursed Galactus as he started to leave the planet. Still looking she muttered , " I'll remember you !"