Rate the writing skills of RP'ers on the Vine!

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#3451  Edited By _Sojourn_

I wish I was at a comp right now because I have the perfect gif

Avatar image for naamah_obyzouth
Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

@_Hawk_: Someone needs a nap. Gummpy pants. ^__^

Richard Wolfe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3453  Edited By Richard Wolfe

@Naamah_Obyzouth: Trust me .....others have had it MUCH worse. Victorgrey, number7, ladyloveless, mercy, .....ijs

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#3454  Edited By Mercy_

That's nothing lol.

Richard Wolfe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3455  Edited By Richard Wolfe

@Mercy_: I know...I even offered an apology. I'm getting soft.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3456  Edited By Mercy_
@Richard Wolfe Old age is setting in.
Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Richard Wolfe:

I am sorry I bored you. But not every post should be a die hard movie. I was just showing Naamah durring her normal every day hum drum. It is also important to show that side of your characters IMHO. We have seen that side of all of our favorite characters. We have seen Bruce Wayne doing nothing but working out, or wining and dining girls. Thats what I was trying to do with this post, but I guess I failed.

Akube

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3458  Edited By Akube
Richard Wolfe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3459  Edited By Richard Wolfe

@Naamah_Obyzouth: I really don't want to continue this conversation cause not much good will come out of it.

Avatar image for collision___course
Collision - Course

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

(Clara Mass)

I was once a mercenary and than a heroine. People liked me than but this is now. Hatred looms over my head but don't they know of my numerous troubles?

Yesterday

She stands before a few hundred. Flashing lightly nearly blind violet eyes. Yet, the bones know to remain still. And the muscles have yet to quiver. On this evening of all hours; Zeraz Tower casts a foreboding shadow. Confidence is incapable of withering. Sealed cherry flavored lips reek of untold truths. Whispers scatter like wildfire. Unable to delay the inevitable the matron of thee Zeraz legacy adjusts the microphone while her eyes remain in lock with the most fearsome of American journalism.

"Society is dying. In the past year our governments have been overtaken by the meta-human gene. Countries that once flourished now crumble beneath the heels of the untrustworthy. Tenebrasque IN controls nations once believed to be unyielding, New France exists as an outcast to further degrade the developments of other countries in order to prove their own technological superiority, all the while Utopia sits in its little corner forced to become the epicenter of the newest incarnation of a fiendish attempt at regaining power in this world we live in. Chaos will no doubt ensue as the imps of our native lands act unnecessarily violent. I see no need for this. This registration act's eventual passing is not the issue we should not be worrying about. It is a topic that should not be overly discussed. It is a sample matter of international security that'll keep the average superhuman in check. What baffles me is the lack of conversation pertaining to the likes of Eternal Chaos, Morgaine de Bourbon, and Maya Lopez. We fear one, ignore the other, and let the blond write a meaningful bill but still we know nothing of them. Have we regressed to the point where we submit to fancy costumes? What happened to the swagger and charisma that America once had? Why are we slipping away and allowing others to do as they please?"

She pauses. Inhaling the cold atmosphere and exhaling the worries within the soul.

"I'm not trying to undermine this act. I wholeheartedly support it but I feel as though we've lost our backbone. It's taken so long for us to get back on our feet but still we watch these fights between costumes as if its a Michael Bay trilogy. Why do we wait for a smart idea when our brains should be thinking without the aid of a telepath? It seems whenever I talk, these empty faces are unable to retort. I speak the truth. It isn't our choices that distinguish who we are. It's our commitment to them. Within the next few hours, Zeraz Industries will be implementing rescue centers in the outskirts of these isolated countries. These efforts will be protected by the Sector Eleven agency in order to prevent further bloodshed in this world."

Silence among these mouths. Astonished by her brassiness. How can she speak so openly, is she not afraid of the consequences? Sadly, she is unable to emote a care for such hypothetical after effects. Her stance remains solid. Her honesty itself pierces into the minds of various.

"Doubt is a disease. It infects the mind, creating a mistrust of people's motives and one's own perceptions. Doubt has the ability to call into question everything you've ever believed about some.....and reinforce the darkest suspicions of our own inner circles. These new countries have infected us but one of the three hopes to unite us. I say we allow the act but we must be cautious of their wordings. Our trust can be manipulated and looking the other way will only result in our downfall. I ask my fellow Americans to stand up for you believe in, voice your opinions, disagree if you must, but please do not back down! Support registration if you want accountability! State your opinions if you want equality! Prevent the growth of the wicked and untrustworthy! My name is Clarice Michelle Zeraz. Any questions?"

Of all my convictions, some see an innocent victim. Others see evil incarnate getting exactly what she deserves.

Today Begins...

Her thoughts are dedicated to a happy existence. Running across an empty field, arm in arm with her two favorite men. An adoring husband and a carefree living son. The taste of freedom excites the nervous system while the sight of happiness draws out sweat from a supposedly cold body. As Sean relaxes among sunflowers, Michael laughs as Clarice stumbles awkwardly. She falls into his arms willingly letting go of any worries and embracing his love. She's at peace. Away from the conflicts of yesterday. Their lips touch but this is all a lie. She is somewhere else as well.

Eyes open as Egyptian sheets are pulled off her bear body. Wrapping it around her voluptuous frame, Clarice attentively watches the movement a well-known player. She shares this bed with Jean Luc LeBeau, the originator of all things tactical. He too took a liking to the registration act, only because it was his idea first. Ever since than, countless nobodies have tried and failed at copying his signature originality. There was much she did not know of his plans. All she knew was that the Order of Sancta Camisa was returning and he called upon the aid of the Zeraz bloodline. Helping him would ensure her families safety in the aftermath of the oncoming complications.

He was contacting the leader of Utopia, but why? "Miss Lopez, I know dat dee last time we....met, twas a bit strenuous to say dee least. However a greater concern now loams and I believe you and I can come to a mutual beneficial understanding. But first dings first. I demand dee release of one Cassidy O'Rourke, aka Dark Huntress, alias Mercy....." His mentioning alone of the wretched Cassidy was enough for the redheaded mystery to hop off the silky bedding.

"Jean...whatever you have planned there is one thing you must know. I will not be rescuing the Dark Huntress. That handicapped hussy murdered me and I refuse to allow her place in your heart to dictate me as well. There is no friendship between her and I. If there is anything else I can do..please do contact me. Until than I have a fitting for a crown, meant only for a Queen. And as a gift for allowing my entry into this marvelous home, know that Tenebrasque IN and its forces will not interfere in whatever you have set into motion." She said, disappearing into the shadows. Touching her temples, her abilities of telepathy extend through these barriers.

Eternal Chaos, it seems after the events of the Ruin Kingdom...my predictions were indeed correct. Our enemies will soon wage war against one another. It seems our dearest Cassidy has invoked an international incident, how unexpectedly predicted. Regardless have no fears because once this is all over...one enemy will fall and our rule will have one less opponent to think about. As for the speech yesterday, I apologize, but a lady of my stature has to uphold to certain standards. Blinking her eyes twice, Clarice switches channels to her young nephew who so happens to live in Utopia.

Closure, its me Clarice. I'm not sure what's exactly going on but it seems our paths will soon cross. Be the hero you are and protect Utopia's citizens at all costs. If we are to promote your image as a hero, entrepreneur, and war relief activist, the less fatalities the better. If anything goes wary...Gambler has ensured me your amnesty from whatever may happen. What I'm doing may come off as shady by I owe this man a favor. They will call me a whore, a liar, a manipulator, but none of this is true. Blood is thicker than water. And I just don't want you to think any less of me. I love you Noah with all my being. Family comes first. She spoke, maintaining a observation on her surroundings.

Getting dressed in her black Sector Eleven attire, Clara Mass wraps her curly crimson locks upward. Happily grasping her ebony blade, she returns to the room, eyeing Gambler from head to toe. His physique is something to desire. Part of her hopes to always have him but that is a false hope. Jean is no one's to withhold because Esther still has his heart and she always will. No one can compete with the original woman, everyone else falls in comparison. Clarice knew her place by his side but still she urns for more. A favor indeed by the possibility of power intrigues her curiosity.

"I fear the fitting will have to wait. What must I do? Oh my dearest King of Kings?" She said, licking her lips and pondering what today shall bring.

At the end of the day, I know who I am and what I stand for. Nothing can break the unbreakable. I am the definition of imperfectly perfect. I am Clara Mass.

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3461  Edited By Surkit

@Collision - Course: Boooooo! XD

jk

I'll look it over soon if nobody beats me to it

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3462  Edited By _Sojourn_

@Clara- there are some things that were apparent in the beginning- I.E- than should have been then (typing on my phone)

Collision - Course

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Richard Wolfe : Read mine. I take criticism really well ;) its how I've lasted so long

@Surkit : kk

Richard Wolfe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3464  Edited By Richard Wolfe

@Collision - Course: Let me finish my post before Mercy kills me.

Collision - Course

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Richard Wolfe : Forget about Mercy, worry about me? xD

I'll wait so long as you reply me

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3466  Edited By Mercy_

Pretty sure I rate higher on his list of who to worry about ;)

Avatar image for fuchsia_nightingale
Fuchsia_Nightingale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

@_Hawk_: Thank you and what you said is true about it being part of something larger and being with out an "end' at the end cause that what I was going for, my fault for not including the entire work

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3468  Edited By _Sojourn_

I want someone to rate my last post in AoA

_Hawk_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3469  Edited By _Hawk_

@Fuchsia_Nightingale: @Naamah_Obyzouth: Honestly people should really care less what others think about their work. I don't really write for anyone but for me. Now I do like to make it an entertaining read....I hope. But it's still just for me.

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3470  Edited By Surkit

@Mercy_ said:

Pretty sure I rate higher on his list of who to worry about ;)

Damn *looks at watch* Not even two days and your already abusing your power xP

_Hawk_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3471  Edited By _Hawk_

@Collision - Course: Ok there is THAN and THEN........ if this continues through out the post I'm gonna go crazy.

Fuchsia_Nightingale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_Hawk_: Same, yet people often strive for validation from their peers even if they say they don't :p

Collision - Course

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_Hawk_ : LOL! I was applauded for that post but no one ever tells me about the minor issues

I have word usage problems -__-

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3474  Edited By Mercy_

@Surkit: It has nothing to do with the modship :)

Fuchsia_Nightingale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Slight: 4.7 to 4.8

Collision - Course

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Fuchsia_Nightingale : Rate me! xD

Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_Hawk_: I agree with you. I am only trying to say that what entertains one person might not entertain another. I enjoy reading what others might consider boring. And what other people might consider entertaining I may consider over exaggerated.

_Hawk_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3478  Edited By _Hawk_

@Collision - Course: OK....my biggest pet peeve: You are writing in 3rd person present. "She is waiting on a train." this makes it really hard to read well. imo. 3rd person past tense on the other hand. "She was waiting on a train." is easier to read for an whole post. Now as a writing device....especially in fight....I like to use present tense. But for a whole post (especially about YESTERDAY lol) I think past tense would work better......and I think this is the first time I've ever read anything your wrote btw. Of course I'm terrible with Alts and could have known your for years.

Fuchsia_Nightingale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Collision - Course: U got it Bellas

_Hawk_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3480  Edited By _Hawk_

@Naamah_Obyzouth said:

@_Hawk_: I agree with you. I am only trying to say that what entertains one person might not entertain another. I enjoy reading what others might consider boring. And what other people might consider entertaining I may consider over exaggerated.

I'm never gonna leave that down.....

Collision - Course

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_Hawk_ : Thank you for taking some time out for me. That actually helps me cause I would get confused as to which way would sound better. Other than that I hope it was adequate? xD And we've never rpged together as far as I know (Closure/Clara Mass)

@Fuchsia_Nightingale: Thanks

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3482  Edited By Surkit

@Mercy_ said:

:O your a force not to be reckoned with lol

_Hawk_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3483  Edited By _Hawk_

@Surkit said:

@Mercy_ said:

:O your a force not to be reckoned with lol

..........i let her think some things.

_Hawk_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3484  Edited By _Hawk_

@Mercy_: Did you even read my post

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#3485  Edited By shanana

Tibet – Four Months following the events of AOA.

The temple of Lhasa was once the center of Tibetan culture; it was once revered by its populace as jewel of buddiasm. In recent months the entrance to such a divine place had been closed to the public. Hundreds of venerable Buddha statues lined the walls of the sacred structure. The walls were lined with a hint of copper as well as a gold overlay; with a ceremonial kata watching over the structure, much like a flag.

The Black Cardinal stood in front of the Prayer wheels consuming thousands of years of knowledge with the stroke of a hand. Running her fingers over the mantras, she locked eyes with each one of her pupils; each happened to be between the ages of 17 and 20, chosen to be the twelve disciples of the cardinal. “Madam, if I may” a boy stepped up bowing before her; a simple nod of the head was all he needed to begin his inquiry. “Did your husband not arrive with you? Where is he now?” the boy asked curiously with his hands behind his back.

Sha’s attention happened to be on the Giant brocade banners, they symbolized the victory of Buddhism over ignorance. The carved and painted beams captivated her and allowed her a moment of clarity and the time to come to terms with what was going on.

“Something that grows over time…is true friendship. In the heart that strength amplifies... The passion of friendship will soon blossom into a force.” She said, turning the opposite way. “Where ever you are beloved… be safe”.

Later on in the evening.

Sha and the cardinals rested around the fire, the amber waves lashed out widely but never past its boundaries. The warmth from the flame slowly activated her powers, and in that a destructive force slowly began to reawaken. “Gather around, allow me to tell you all a story” watching as the young men gathered around, she slowly removed her hood, placing her hands over the fire, she used her manipulation to change the color of the light, so only her cascading cerulean eyes could be seen.

“I purged the world, because of the degree of evil it poessed.”Not everyone who puts on a cape, and flashes a bright smile and kisses babies will be deemed righteous.

Those people with the huge capes and the fancy technology no nothing about the goodwill of the people. They fought and they connived but they did it not with a heart to serve but with a heart to take, My sons the heart is wicked”

The light intensified just a bit allowing Sha to see the faces of the disciples; her face remained in a shroud. Light parted her profile leaving the left side of her entire face in darkness.

“I heard the cries of the strong and the resilient; I watched the death of the righteous and decided to do something about it. I spoke about the coming of a new age and everyone then who hears these words of mine will surely survive, because they are wise. “The Intelligent with be persecuted, the Ignorant will be enslaved and the followers shall burn” she said, softly. “That is the way in this current world; however there is a hope; twelve of them to be exact.” The Ninjan Messiah rose to her feet with half of her body slightly tinted in darkness. “Tonight, we have witnessed the birth of the Cardinals, soon we shall go forth once again a purge this world of the sin, it so blindly dwells in” With that Sha retired to her villa. “Do you know what happens when you leave the cage to a Boa constrictor open…someone suffocates” she said, to herself slowly stroking the new Tibetian Cardinal tattoo she gave herself on her forearm.

@_Hawk_: PWESE

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3486  Edited By Mercy_

@_Hawk_: Yes, just finished.

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3487  Edited By Surkit

@_Hawk_: psssh women are like the devil in only one sense...

They know how to make the world believe their power doesn't exist ;)

/wisdomofaretiredplayer

Fuchsia_Nightingale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Collision - Course: 4.8 great ^_^

I do wanna say I love cherry as much as the next girl but try experimenting with different color names like Vermilion for red, it's a under used word

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3489  Edited By _Sojourn_

@fushia- danke

Collision - Course

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Fuchsia_Nightingale: Okedokes :D

Fuchsia_Nightingale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Collision - Course: Sorry if that was a weird tip , but colors are big to a reader's mind eye

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3492  Edited By Surkit

@Fuchsia_Nightingale said:

@Collision - Course: 4.8 great ^_^

I do wanna say I love cherry as much as the next girl but try experimenting with different color names like Vermilion for red, it's a under used word

Very, seeing as I only heard it once, in a pokemon gameboy game lol

Collision - Course

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Fuchsia_Nightingale : I've never heard of such a tip but if its a helpful hint that I'll probably use next time I write

Fuchsia_Nightingale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Surkit: Mons !

FALLENprophet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3495  Edited By FALLENprophet

I wouldn't mind a rating on my first post in AOA as DS

A true hero is one that when faced with adversity or unfavorable odds still fights, because they know when the heroes fall is when humanity falls. A true hero goes beyond his limit because he believes the cause is greater than the pain. The Red Raider is to be believed to be a true hero.

Charles sat in his ‘indestructible’ customized automobile, it was one that was built for speed, yet built like a tank. It was immense in size, but inside it seemed to only have room enough for two. Charles was making his route through the city as he patrolled Martial City for any mischievous behavior, what Mr. St Cloud did not know was the problem he was about to face was no ordinary crime lord or villain, no far from that.

Just then a voice is heard inside the car, the voice was that of a robot that Charles built to help with his mission of cleaning the world of the scum that walked it. “Sir, there seems to meta human behavior causing havoc in the city.” Charles began to speak as though he wasn’t even going to let the voice finish it’s sentence, “LOCATION NOW!!!” the tone in his voice showed not only his determination in his mission, but it also showed how serious he was on the matter. “1st and Jameson,” The high-speed tank accelerated as The Red Raider slammed his foot on the gas pedal. “Be ill advised sir these are not common or amateur meta humans, there is at least three and each seem to be of Sha/Ninjan level or even of blood.” The bot continued to explain. “If I don’t stand up, no one else will.” Somehow even the bot understood this.

As the machine almost soared through the streets at unbelievable speeds, Charles spoke once again, “Begin downloading any valuable information on Sha or any other Ninjan’s on record.” “Understood Sir,” the bot replied quickly “Make sure the information is downloaded to my wristband so usable in combat.” “Yes sir, but don’t you think your machine is the best odds.” “No, it is not trust me.” Charles had already planned on how to use the mobile efficiently and effectively, also without he would also be able to use his other abilities such as sneaking, marksmanship, and improve fighting. He made countless sharp turns to arrive to the location all the while, the information was being downloaded. As he came to his final turn the info met 100% and his eyes caught sight of the chaotic beings destroying the city and its people. The mobile was reaching such a high speed that Charles almost lost control of the wheel. The Ninjans caught sight of the tank. Two of them were in air and confused a bit at the site, the other though was on ground destroying cars and sending buildings crumbling down from the center of the street. As Charlie was just a few feet away, the robot announced, “Sir now would be a good time to evade,” by this time the alien had focused on the car.

In a matter of seconds the car was going to hit the being, when slam the car was stopped the Ninjan using it’s power had stopped the car, though struggling she picked it up. The cars wheels still turning at high speeds. “Foolish human,” said the Ninjan. Charles pressed a button and ejected from the seat as he soared through the air, he began to whisper, “1…….2……..” The woman had heard it, just enough to know quickly what was going on. She threw the vehicle into the sky, but it went off several feet above her. The explosion was destructive, but worth it. It slammed the woman into the ground, she laid flat on the ground as her comrades caught sight of her wobbling to get up and fall back down, and their eyes seemed to go a bright red. The Red Raider then began the chase as he ran away from the scene into an alley. The Ninjans struggled behind. He rushed up the fire escape onto the buildings. “I’ve got to keep moving, keep them on their toes. The power they show is surely not one to be tested. I have the element of knowledge, I am the one really in control.” The Red Raider spoke to himself.

Fuchsia_Nightingale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Collision - Course: No Simply flawless gifs ? :p

_Hawk_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3497  Edited By _Hawk_

@Ziccarra_Liafador: You are retarded good.....

_Hawk_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3498  Edited By _Hawk_

Here you go. Rip me! Keep in mind that I don't edit my posts, I don't read my posts. So....I haven't even read this yet. This is posted as Richard Wolfe

Hand and hand Whisper and Richard stepped onto the boat dock on the edge of the island. The fog and the high cliffs made the island all but disappear to those who didn't know it's location. This was the key to the lycan's survival for thousands of years, as the pour bloods lived on tucked neatly away. Meanwhile the mutts roamed the woods and movies were made about their exploits. The pour blood lycan's were nothing like the roaming feeding mutts. To the pour bloods even the term 'werewolf' was an insult.

Whisper held her breath instinctively as they entered the thick wall of fog. Trusting Richard's lead, she walked behind him, not even able to see him clearly in the white. Suddenly, the fog cleared and a massive cliff emerged. The green against the blue sky was breath taking, as the whole of the island was something out of a movie. A large stair case built into the cliff was in front of them. The white stone of the stairs were covered lightly by moss and clovers. Before they could reach the stairs Whisper squeezed Richard's large hand as she noticed the two large guards. Fully covered in metal armor and holding large spears with silver tips the guard's snapped to attention as the two approached.

"What business do you have on this island?" the senior guard spoke in a deep growling voice. His roman centurion look gave off an air of intimidation, but Richard steadily kept walking towards the man. Whisper's began to get nervous and let her hand slip away from Richard's as she prepare herself for a fight. "I said what business do you have on this island?" but still Richard was silent as he kept a steady pace for the man and the stairs that he so strongly guarded.

As the guard began to lower his spear Whisper reached for her knife that was tucked so.....she had left it in the boat upon Richard's instructions. This would be the last time she listened to him. Richard gave a small growl as he began a slow jog build up speed quickly running towards the guard. The large guard did the same a snarl and growl escaping his lips before both of the men leaped into the air.

Both of the men hit the ground with a thud and a laugh. Whisper's face wore a look of confusion as she saw the men brush themselves off laughing and hugging. "Whisper, I would like to introduce you to my brother. Peter Anterus Dionysius, the wolf as it were." With a low bow Peter paid his respects "Please call me Peter." Whisper returned the bow, "Olivia Kristin Anderson, brother." Peter slapped Richard on the back as they began up the stairs that carved into and up the large cliff. "It is strange that you would bring an mortal here brother, no offense to you my dear." With a slight laugh at his little brother's boldness, Richard answered taking a couple steps ahead of his brother. "She is the daughter of the Hero and lycan friend Hawk.....and she is the future queen of the Lycan's." With those words Peter stopped in his tracks as Richard and Whisper keep on walking up the stairs. "Oh...this is going to be fun!" Peter shouted as he ran up the stairs to catch back up to his brother.

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3499  Edited By Clara Mass

@Fuchsia_Nightingale: Just for you

Diealog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3500  Edited By Diealog

gonna throw up either my next blog within the hour or my first Prodigies post here, so heads up to anybody interested

@_Hawk_: I ain't earned the right yet man, still too green to judge