#201 Posted by ~The Wanderer~ (34406 posts) - - Show Bio
Andferne said:
"~The Wanderer~ said:
"The Real World...got one post there, and Whatever it Takes...two posts. Both are pretty recent."
Nice man I was pleasantly surprised with your writing in The Real World. I didn't expect what I found and I would say that piece of writing is a 5. Top notch job man. I'll have to read your posts in Whatever it takes now, see if you keep up that kind of consistency."
Whoah, thanks man ^^
#202 Posted by Acer (14412 posts) - - Show Bio
Tigris said:
"Acer said:
"Tigris said:
acer-7
Thanks but 7 dont think so.....lol"
mkay then, i'll let you think that lol.
Your about 4 places off what i would give myself.
#203 Posted by Tigris (245 posts) - - Show Bio
Rider Davidson said:
Ah, suga. Just not yet. I love when you say it that way."
you cant stop, like now
#204 Posted by Rider Davidson (364 posts) - - Show Bio

OK Sha.

#205 Posted by Tigris (245 posts) - - Show Bio
Acer said:
Your about 4 places off what i would give myself."
thats what i think myself, i just kinda rounded it.  O_O but i think your way wrong
#206 Posted by Tigris (245 posts) - - Show Bio
Rider Davidson said:
"OK Sha."
I swear I'm not sha.
#207 Posted by Precise (22886 posts) - - Show Bio
Tigris said:
"Precise-5"
Thanks Tigris! ^^
#208 Posted by Rider Davidson (364 posts) - - Show Bio
Tigris said:
"Rider Davidson said:
"OK Sha."
I swear I'm not sha."
Whatever. Just having fun with ya ma. My apologies.
#209 Posted by Acer (14412 posts) - - Show Bio
Tigris said:
"Acer said:
Your about 4 places off what i would give myself."
thats what i think myself, i just kinda rounded it.  O_O but i think your way wrong"
Mkay :P
#210 Posted by Tigris (245 posts) - - Show Bio
Precise said:
"Tigris said:
"Precise-5"
Thanks Tigris! ^^"
your welcome precise
Rider Davidson said:
Whatever. Just having fun with ya ma. My apologies."

w/e
#211 Posted by Neero_Daemonhart (183 posts) - - Show Bio

I havent met that many...but I'd like to change that.

#212 Posted by PRIMAV3RA (23049 posts) - - Show Bio

prima-3.5-4

can we rate ourselves? lol

#213 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio
Andferne said:
"Alpha Guard said:
"What they said."
Give me a few and I'll read your ones in Whatever it Takes."
I'd give you a 4 with the last post you made in the Whatever it Takes rpg. My advice would be to try and get a little more descriptive with your movements and attacks, as well as your environment. But promising writing if you can throw in some more detail, even if its you posting what others said and did add in more detail to it. Example for that maybe like this. In one post you talked of Wandering Spider's claws and poison.

The Spider's claws began to drip with a foul venomous poison, the stench carried throughout the air holding an acid taste against my senses.

@Aztek awesome man I'll go check it out now.
#214 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

@Aztek I can't view the reviews page for some reason right now....:(

#215 Posted by Acer (14412 posts) - - Show Bio
PRIMAV3RA said:
"prima-3.5-4

can we rate ourselves? lol"
Awwwwwwww sweetie your much better than a 4.

Acer- 3
#216 Posted by ~The Wanderer~ (34406 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey Andy did you read my posts in Whatever it Takes?

#217 Posted by ~The Wanderer~ (34406 posts) - - Show Bio
aztek the lost said:
"Acer said:
"PRIMAV3RA said:
"prima-3.5-4

can we rate ourselves? lol"

Acer- 3"
STFU!!

Your a 7 easily, well, okay your punctuation annoys me sometimes but your still a 7"
I was gonna say exactly the same thing, except I'd say "wtf..." instead of "STFU!!" lol
#218 Posted by PRIMAV3RA (23049 posts) - - Show Bio
Acer said:

Acer- 3"
Actually I'm not, I'm trying to get there though :), but acer how can i be better than a 4 when you think yourself a 3 O_O your better than me :D and I mean that , its factual
#219 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio
~The Wanderer~ said:
"Hey Andy did you read my posts in Whatever it Takes?"
Not yet I was reading Precise's posts that he linked.

@Precise I'd give your writing a 5-6 without a doubt. Like I told you before there's not much if anything I can do to help you improve on anything. Your a d@mn good writer man.
#220 Posted by Glorious (1590 posts) - - Show Bio
runs about waiting for a rating
#221 Edited by Tigris (245 posts) - - Show Bio
Kadaj said:
"runs about waiting for a rating"
#222 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio
~The Wanderer~ said:
  Alright just finished, and they look good man. My main advice from your posts there and this can go for a lot of people. It's something Gambler does quiet well and thats play up his opposition. By that I mean make sure if your post contains someone else, describe them and their actions, make them look like the baddest villain or the coolest hero you can etc. Not only will it give you major props but it also adds to your writing, describing others actions as well as your own.
#223 Posted by Glorious (1590 posts) - - Show Bio
Tigris said:
"Kadaj said:
4"
out of ten? damn I suck...
#224 Posted by ~The Wanderer~ (34406 posts) - - Show Bio
Andferne said:
"~The Wanderer~ said:
  Alright just finished, and they look good man. My main advice from your posts there and this can go for a lot of people. It's something Gambler does quiet well and thats play up his opposition. By that I mean make sure if your post contains someone else, describe them and their actions, make them look like the baddest villain or the coolest hero you can etc. Not only will it give you major props but it also adds to your writing, describing others actions as well as your own."
Thanks Andy, I'll think about that in next post! ^^ (And hopefully every other post as well lol)
#225 Posted by ~The Wanderer~ (34406 posts) - - Show Bio
Kadaj said:
"Tigris said:
"Kadaj said:
4"
out of ten? damn I suck..."
No, out of 7 =)
#226 Posted by Tigris (245 posts) - - Show Bio
Kadaj said:
"Tigris said:
"Kadaj said:
4"
out of 7 although i rounded up,you lack detail IMO but your not horrible
#227 Posted by The Rider (1718 posts) - - Show Bio
Kadaj said:
"Tigris said:
"Kadaj said:
4"
Look at the first page of the thread.  All the ratings are up there.  Just read it.
#228 Posted by Hawk (15833 posts) - - Show Bio

Drizzt......3 or 4 has a long way to go.
Triple7.....6
The boss....7
Silent Assassin...6

#229 Posted by Glorious (1590 posts) - - Show Bio

ah

#230 Posted by Precise (22886 posts) - - Show Bio
Andferne said:
"~The Wanderer~ said:
Not yet I was reading Precise's posts that he linked.

@Precise I'd give your writing a 5-6 without a doubt. Like I told you before there's not much if anything I can do to help you improve on anything. Your a d@mn good writer man."

Thanks man! Don't get me wrong, i really appreciate you rating me this high. But i had kinda hoped for tips to improve my writing :P
#231 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio
Hawk said:
I SOoo need to write with that character again. After going back and reading my posts with him. I didn't give him justice from a characters stand point.
#232 Posted by Hawk (15833 posts) - - Show Bio
Andferne said:
"Hawk said:
I SOoo need to write with that character again. After going back and reading my posts with him. I didn't give him justice from a characters stand point."
Or old school Andy with the hammer and Axe.......uberpowerful.
#233 Posted by Tigris (245 posts) - - Show Bio
Precise said:

Thanks man! Don't get me wrong, i really appreciate you rating me this high. But i had kinda hoped for tips to improve my writing :P"
Think about your character and what you want to portray.  sometimes reading over my bio helps refresh me of the original plan i had in mind for my  character.  Develop a style, and put keen research into it.  by doing that you will become accustomed to a way of writing that helps your posts tone and flow. 
#234 Posted by Hawk (15833 posts) - - Show Bio
Tigris said:
"Precise said:

Thanks man! Don't get me wrong, i really appreciate you rating me this high. But i had kinda hoped for tips to improve my writing :P"
Think about your character and what you want to portray.  sometimes reading over my bio helps refresh me of the original plan i had in mind for my  character.  Develop a style, and put keen research into it.  by doing that you will become accustomed to a way of writing that helps your posts tone and flow. "
I'm curious who you are.......You said your not Sha.......hummmmm.
#235 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio
Precise said:
I'd love to give some to you honestly, but from your writing I don't think there is anything I can tell you that you already do not know. My advice if you want someone who might be able to help you is to get in touch with Methos or Starleafgirl and see if they will over look your writing and give you some tips.
#236 Posted by The Rider (1718 posts) - - Show Bio
Tigris said:
"Precise said:

Think about your character and what you want to portray.  sometimes reading over my bio helps refresh me of the original plan i had in mind for my  character.  Develop a style, and put keen research into it.  by doing that you will become accustomed to a way of writing that helps your posts tone and flow. "
I couldn't have said it better myself.  That's an excellent suggestion.
#237 Posted by Precise (22886 posts) - - Show Bio
Tigris said:
"Precise said:

Andferne said:
"Precise said:
I'd love to give some to you honestly, but from your writing I don't think there is anything I can tell you that you already do not know. My advice if you want someone who might be able to help you is to get in touch with Methos or Starleafgirl and see if they will over look your writing and give you some tips."

Thanks for the tips, now that's something i can use! :D
#238 Posted by Tigris (245 posts) - - Show Bio
The Rider said:
I couldn't have said it better myself.  That's an excellent suggestion."
Thank You.
#239 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Oooh Oooh can someone give me a score x3

#240 Posted by Hawk (15833 posts) - - Show Bio
Resonate said:
"Oooh Oooh can someone give me a score x3"
4-5 You step up to those around you. Can be great and can also just fit in.
#241 Posted by The Rider (1718 posts) - - Show Bio
Tigris said:
"The Rider said:
I couldn't have said it better myself.  That's an excellent suggestion."
Thank You."
You're welcome, T.
#242 Posted by Tigris (245 posts) - - Show Bio

Ruin Cross-3
You have good Idea's and sometimes I can see where your trying to head, but you go about it rather roughly.  Most viner's skim over posts, especially long ones.  Now its ok to post a long one, but you need to be portraying something good.  By making your long posts, full of actual things that really contribute to the rpg, You'll find more apprasial and be included more in the rpg.  Also your misspelling rather irriatates me, to a serious level.

#243 Posted by Kurrent (14070 posts) - - Show Bio

7 -  Gambler, Andferne , Final Arrow

6 - Babs, Acer, Slinger,

5 - Sha, Nova, Rider, Kiara,

will add more to my list later

#244 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

I need an ego boost :P

someone wants to rate me?

#245 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kurrent thanks for the vote, but I'd seriously not say I'm near that level. In my eyes a 7 are actual authors, people like R.A. Salvatore, Ed Greenwood, Elaine Cunningham, Anne Rice etc. Personally I'd put myself at a 5 especially compared to people on this site like Methos, Starleafgirl, and Lexi among some others.

#246 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

Well my only skill is the fact that I can make a wall of text faster than anyone else on the vine due to my extreme typing speed.

#247 Posted by The Hottness (4226 posts) - - Show Bio

8-The Hottness

7-Kurrent, Morte, Gambler, Slinger

6-Everyone else....

#248 Posted by Tigris (245 posts) - - Show Bio
Nighthunter said:
"I need an ego boost :P

someone wants to rate me?"
#249 Posted by ~The Wanderer~ (34406 posts) - - Show Bio
Andferne said:
"@Kurrent thanks for the vote, but I'd seriously not say I'm near that level. In my eyes a 7 are actual authors, people like R.A. Salvatore, Ed Greenwood, Elaine Cunningham, Anne Rice etc. Personally I'd put myself at a 5 especially compared to people on this site like Methos, Starleafgirl, and Lexi among some others."
.......wait, wait, wait, wait, hold on a sec, you're saying my post in The Real World was that good? You gave that a 5!
#250 Posted by Kurrent (14070 posts) - - Show Bio
Andferne said:
"@Kurrent thanks for the vote, but I'd seriously not say I'm near that level. In my eyes a 7 are actual authors, people like R.A. Salvatore, Ed Greenwood, Elaine Cunningham, Anne Rice etc. Personally I'd put myself at a 5 especially compared to people on this site like Methos, Starleafgirl, and Lexi among some others."
I based my choices off of this site only. RPG's charisma, story telling.....