User Lists: 0

Joseph_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#22203  Edited By Joseph_Stark

@_drake: Maybe, I'm not 100% sure. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joseph_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22205  Edited By Joseph_Stark

@_drake: *smacks the phone out of his hand*

Nooooooo. Nonononononononononononono. No.

_Dirge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Insert just do it gif!

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• Persuaded her Pentagon handlers to pay Joe Lewis to be her boxing coach. He was a middling coach, but Kelly was a fan and loved his style. Even today with all the advances in MMA she generally strikes with a Joe Lewis inspired boxing style.
  • His approach to boxing had a lot of influence on her approach to metahuman combat.
  • Lewis always adapted his approach to each opponent, so that his attacks were a direct counter to their style. And he always hit very, very hard.
  • Kelly does the same thing. She will periodically 'pause' the fight to analyze her opponent (if she hasn't already done so before the fight begin) and adjust her tactics to counter that exact opponent. And on her feet she looks for opportunities to deal a lot of damage really quickly.
ZexionStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• Persuaded her Pentagon handlers to pay Joe Lewis to be her boxing coach. He was a middling coach, but Kelly was a fan and loved his style. Even today with all the advances in MMA she generally strikes with a Joe Lewis inspired boxing style.
  • His approach to boxing had a lot of influence on her approach to metahuman combat.
  • Lewis always adapted his approach to each opponent, so that his attacks were a direct counter to their style. And he always hit very, very hard.
  • Kelly does the same thing. She will periodically 'pause' the fight to analyze her opponent (if she hasn't already done so before the fight begin) and adjust her tactics to counter that exact opponent. And on her feet she looks for opportunities to deal a lot of damage really quickly.

Love this.

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for raleigh_aurelius
Raleigh_Aurelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• Half-Polynesian and Half-Italian, son of Vergil Aurelius and nephew to Dante.
  • Loves polynesian traditions, masters Haka.
  • Didn't maintain any contact with his family until Lucia's death. Used the name "Rae Lono" as to not draw attention to his family during his shady escapades.
  • Professional poker player.
  • Is unable to perform any magic on his own whatsoever, anything seemingly mythical about him or his history is a direct result of illusionism and mentalism. He, however, doesn't shy away from being a charlatan and is quite ingenious when it comes to cheating.
  • Observant, bold, thoughtful, spontaneous and forever submerged in world's tiniest disctractions.
  • Will do almost anything to avoid physical confrontation, the reason may be ideologic.
  • Intent on reviving his homeland after the Warsman invasion, whatever the cost.
Avatar image for ketsueki_arashi
Ketsueki_Arashi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• Half-Polynesian and Half-Italian, son of Vergil Aurelius and nephew to Dante.
  • Loved polynesian traditions, masters Haka.
  • Didn't maintain contact with his family until Lucia's death.
  • Professional poker player.
  • Is unable to perform any magic on his own whatsoever, anything seemingly mythical about him or his history is a direct result of illusionism and mentalismu. He, however, doesn't shy away from being a charlatan and is quite ingenious when it comes to cheating.
  • Observant, bold, thoughtful, spontaneous and forever submerged in world's tiniest disctractions.

You've got my interest.

Raleigh_Aurelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tatsumaki: We got mages alright, now make way for a master pretender. :P

And thanks!

swarm0208

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magnus had his father's pocket watch sealed inside of his cannon arm, along with his artifacts.

PyrrhusHawkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The name Pyrrhus comes from the Greek General/Statesmen, Pyrrhus of Epirus.

Strigidae_72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• Photographic reflexes
  • Radar sense hearing
  • Fan of blades, particular swords and knives
Raleigh_Aurelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• As a bastard, he never felt truly worthy to stand with his family which contributed to his mischievous behavior.
  • Stole the esoteric Codex of Aurelians after seemingly having failed the family's Lazarus Trials. Act's as a "historian".
  • Ran with a band of equally revolting individuals infamous as the 'The Hand' under the sobriquet 'Jack of Diamonds'.
  • Frequently reads Tarot despite his lack of magic prowess to foresee an outcome. This more of a habit and a gesture of faith rather than credible means of divination.
  • Has enchanted Ta-Moko covering his left shoulder and breast. The rumored source of his explosive cards.
  • Forged the identity of Vinnie Tahoe out of boredom. Has since covertly returned to his semi-hedonistic Renaissance lifestyle.
  • Masterful tactician, shit strategist.
The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I'm baaaaaack. Maybe.

_Dirge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Raleigh_Aurelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Vex_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raleigh_Aurelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_vex_: I'm about that Aurelius life :P

Dante_Aurelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raleigh_Aurelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dante_aurelius: Maybe se we will, maybe se won't. Either way I'm stealing all yo lasagna and lasagna accessories.

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for superior_nobody
Superior_Nobody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Behind Nobody's creation.

The most accurate look to the real life person I based this character on.
The most accurate look to the real life person I based this character on.

• Where Nox was somewhat based on my personality. The initial intention behind this character is to be completly based on my best friend. This is because I'm expermenting with a completly different attitude and personalit.
  • The greatest challenge with writing him is not the way that he would act, but his speech pattern and vocabulary since we have completly different ways to express ourselves. He often references vines and says words like "fleek" and "savage".
  • I wrote for about two weeks before telling him about the character. I had already established the whole internet celebrity angle that I was going to take suspecting that he would do something similar if he had those powers IRL. When I asked him about it he confirmed that he would just upload Youtube videos and make Vines.
  • The main difference between them is that this character is far more neurotic and less confident than my friend which I think comes from me as a person and the fact that I am still using Peter Parker as a look (meaning that certain characteristics are unavoidable). I can't help but to put a little bit of myself into the characters that I write even if I try really hard. That became evident when Jones and Damian first interacted where he had a major freak out.
_Dirge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22230  Edited By _Dirge_

Fell unconscious due to the injuries he sustained during the assault on Satar's Headquarters.

When he awoke, Vincent found himself a prisoner being held in an undisclosed location.

While imprisoned, Vincent was forced to rely on The Mark to survive his fellow inmates, guards, and The Warden.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cd6e53f65ed0
deactivated-5cd6e53f65ed0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_dirge_ said:

Fell unconscious due to the injuries he sustained during the assault on Satar's Headquarters.

When he awoke, Vincent found himself a prisoner being held in an undisclosed location.

While imprisoned, Vincent was forced to rely on The Mark to survive his fellow inmates, the guards, and The Warden.

So much "yes"

_Envy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• Envy has recently been spotted having coffee in Noc Haven with a small unknown number of prominent genetic researchers.
  • The mutant supremacist is rumored to be searching for a highly skilled assassin or covert agent to assist in private matters.
  • Under his leadership, Noc Haven has since doubled it's funding into state defenses while also ramping it's production and exports of weapons.
  • The source of all this classified information was recently found dead and mauled with injuries matching the trademark weapons used by an android.
_Dirge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22233  Edited By _Dirge_

@nikademus: Gotta expand and build on the Mark of Cain. I figured it was about time Vincent learned how to use it.

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Perses

• One of the reasons as to why it was made was for psychological effect of the enemy, having something so seemingly human.
  • Perses Armor is based off modern and future tank armors, but is generally much lighter. This is not without cost however, as the same technology used to make Perses, could be used to make very agile, nimble and durable tanks. His armor is very hard, and tough, yet still somewhat brittle, stopping many materials from smoothly penetrating it, due to it's thickness. His armor can be summed up to be functionally advanced Chobham armor, with advanced reactive armor on top of it.
  • Perses is very lightweight because it's armor is made to defend against a wide variety of directed energy weapons.
  • This makes it in actuality, more vulnerable to conventional weapons. The toughest area armor can be pieced by 18 megajoule (more than 8000 ton piercing) impacts without fault. Tanks and even ordinary people can do severe damage through repeated use of anti-tank weaponry.
  • A superhuman's 100 ton punches, as one can imagine, would usually fail to do anything to Perses armor, as shown when a similiarly sized giant punched Perses through multiple buildings.
  • Perses can withstand short range nukes on the scale of the hiroshima bomb from distances of 500 or so yards. The distance of a football field.
  • However, tanks have been shown capable of doing this same feat. Although, correlation, Perses own armor can withstand a similiar and greater yields from a much closer distance.
  • Correlation advanced tanks can accomplish much of these same feats of durability however. But Perses is admittedly more capable close range. But actually slower in open terrain. They can also support similar levels of firepower to Perses in a smaller package. He can also manipulate objects with his hands and function as a sort of walking communications (radio, cellphone, etc...) tower.
  • Each one is actually "sentient" and intelligent to a degree, but trained not unlike a dog to have an undying loyalty to Maverick, making them difficult to actually hack since they are commanded verbally rather than like mindless machines. Though hacking it's communications is easier.
Raleigh_Aurelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm drunk anf deafenex

Lichter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for ketsueki_arashi
Ketsueki_Arashi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• Given his age and personality, Tatsumaki possibly has a lot of children (and grand children...and great grand ect) running around, but he has yet to know of or meet any of them (Toying with the idea, might have it so that he has no children or a lot of them)
_Dirge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22238  Edited By _Dirge_

Doesn't know how to shut the Mark off.

Is unaware of what kind of long term damage this could cause.

Has been having frequent black outs.

The_Custodian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*The Custodian is old by the standards of Humans but young by the standards of her own race (she's basically in her early twenties).

*She's pretty sure her Brother died and she's happy for him.

*She hates it when people get the wrong idea from her name. She does not have a mop

*Unlike Solaris, The Custodian is willing to kill if she must and generally does not hold back in combat.

*The Custodian does not personally know Solaris but as a Binary she is aware of Solaris' species and thinks fondly of them.

Raleigh_Aurelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• Due to the nature of his powers Raleigh is painfully aware of every single instance where the reality has been warped or distorted, even those of temporal variety. Thanks to this he is innately distrustful of the Liafadors being the "premier" warpers.
  • He is the Guildmaster of The Hand, however he actually pretends to be a mere liaison. Nobody is aware of this ploy.
  • Purposely plays the role of an uncultured imbecile and will speak in broken English to maintain this act despite being a polyglot of 16 languages in multiple dialects.
  • Is currently rebuilding the Aurelius' Estate after the vicious attack of The Brotherhood.
Noah_Noble

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• Was one of 6 members of the LoS to survive and escape the Black House siege alongside (then) Nikademus.
  • Nicknamed the Mapogo's, he and his surviving brethren fought alongside Nikademus on several occasions. Even occupying the Sleeper on his hunt to capture the Lobiosomem pack.
  • Further building his reputation as a raw survivalist, Noah also managed to evade the Shaytan's culling of LoS assassins. However the remaining Mapogo's were not so lucky
Raleigh_Aurelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• It remains a mystery as to why The First Horseman was called forth. However, Raleigh himself theorizes that the appearance of Conquest is a fruit of the recent increase in attempted empire grabs and social revolts.
  • The First Horseman is the weakest of the lot by nature, but in exchange he is also empowered by the wealth of his success. His power increases in proportion with his influence.
  • Oddly enough, Raleigh is not possessed by some ancient biblical spirit. He is still very much himself, yet subliminaly inclined to propagate his own authority. In all honesty, he had never even peeked into the Bible before becoming Conquest.
The_Drifter_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Val Altier is one o the last Kryll.

Lance_West

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• Is an unknown hero from an alternate Earth that never was, called Prime.
Aoife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• Sister to Nikademus/Supreme Shaytan
  • Heavily magical creature
  • She's a magical siphon, able to absorb ambient and kinetic magical energy and abilities
  • Particular kinship with animals
  • Has a wolf-form
  • Ability to travel through the timestream via innate magical ability, but is not able to bring extreme changes to any time other than her native-born time
  • Raised as a warrior princess of the Fianna
  • Utilizes her magic both actively in battle and from sidelines via enchanted weapons and leathers
  • Has runes inked into her body
  • Has taken the wellbeing of the magical community unto herself
  • Believes her lover to be dead, killed by the witches who took her and raised her for several years in order to better teach her to hone her craft
Avatar image for deactivated-5cd6e53f65ed0
deactivated-5cd6e53f65ed0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aoife said:
  • Sister to Nikademus/Supreme Shaytan
  • Heavily magical creature
  • She's a magical siphon, able to absorb ambient and kinetic magical energy and abilities
  • Particular kinship with animals
  • Has a wolf-form
  • Ability to travel through the timestream via innate magical ability, but is not able to bring extreme changes to any time other than her native-born time
  • Raised as a warrior princess of the Fianna
  • Utilizes her magic both actively in battle and from sidelines via enchanted weapons and leathers
  • Has runes inked into her body
  • Has taken the wellbeing of the magical community unto herself
  • Believes her lover to be dead, killed by the witches who took her and raised her for several years in order to better teach her to hone her craft

I'm excited that this is finally taking form :D

(you need a new av)

Aoife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supreme_shaytan: Me toooooooooo. I'm gonna hopefully get a post done tonight :D

(I love it -___- Find me one that I like better and I'll use it)

Avatar image for shogun_of_sarcasm
Shogun_of_Sarcasm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

>Drake's insanity is slowly reaching a whole new level, as he draws away from fiction itself and becomes conscious of what he actually is: a mere idea of a "Keyboard God".

>Another step to utter insanity was the addition of another voice on his mind, its purpose solely not letting him live without another person/thing understanding him. If not others, a portion of himself will.

>Still believes in pain as the only fixed truth of the universe. Everything existent dragging you towards this abysm of screams and sore, while he was denied that, only a mere spectator helping people get there.

>His sense of humor isn't there only for him to forget how awfully terrible the world is. It also shows Drake started finding pain funny, slowly drawing away from "humanity", although still bound to it.

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22249  Edited By ThePuzzler
  • Proxy's identity is completely unknown. The C.I.A, F.B.I and M.H.A can't even find a single piece of information on him.
  • His skills in hacking are so impressive, Proxy has been mistaken for an A.I multiple times.

Lance_West

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22250  Edited By Lance_West

@aoife said:

@supreme_shaytan: Me toooooooooo. I'm gonna hopefully get a post done tonight :D

(I love it -___- Find me one that I like better and I'll use it)

*eye hustles*

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided