User Lists: 0

The_Shogun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@inevitable_one said:

@the_shogun: It's rather astonishing, how much damage she's taken.

In-freaking-deed.

She's taken some serious punishment over her career here on the Vine but after taking over Ven its really stepped up a notch.

_Envy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• Has an immense amount of respect for The Shogun, Ivana, and Alpha Dog
  • Considers Alpha Dog to be a friendly rival on the battlefield
  • Lives to further the dominance of mutant kind, even at the cost of his own life
  • Remains in constant contact with his mutant black ops team, The Liberators
  • Refuses to accept any position of power or chair in politics
  • Believes that those with strong power have the right to exercise that power
  • Remains a face of mutant terrorism
  • Has no living relatives
  • Place of origin is unknown
  • Fear of heights
  • Despite fear, he still jumped from a plane into the siege on Tokyo after being one upped by Alpha Dog
The_Shogun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_envy_ said:
  • Considers Alpha Dog to be a friendly rival on the battlefield
  • Fear of heights
  • Despite fear, he still jumped from a plane into the siege on Tokyo after being one upped by Alpha Dog

I like that. Gives the relationship some character.

_Envy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_shogun: I was always, and still am, a huge supporter of when characters are shipped together as family, romance, foes or friends IC. I like how the relationships sort of bind everyone together. Like the force O_o

The_Shogun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_envy_: I love to see deeper relationships between characters. Like the thing you have with Vex and DragonFang. Their relationship is part of why its so intense. If they were just random people it wouldn't be the same.

_Envy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_shogun: I've been meaning to have an RP that really sheds light on how working together is so difficult, but finding the time is impossible. Thanks for the feedback!

The_Shogun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_envy_: You're welcome! And I'd love to read that RP. It would be awesome. The mythology you are building with Vex is reminiscent of the mythology Longshot built. Allies, enemies, family, job, relationships, home city, the works. Reading Vex's story is like reading a real comic book.

_Vex_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_shogun: Sadly, I never was able to interact with LS. It was before my time. I feel like I'm molding my characters from their AVs though...It bugs the living hell out of me.

The_Shogun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_vex_: Well there's nothing wrong with that. Inspiration comes from wherever it comes from!

MTH_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wish I knew what was going on with everyone but I tend to disappear for periods of time so I miss alot of stuff, like there are alot of people that if I had remained active I would've completely understood everything about them and I somewhat wish I had but I'm also glad I didn't because I was really bad back then....with everything. But when I came back I somehow became way better than I used to be and I was able to start over with a new account and now I'm also way more active.

point is I wish I knew what all this stuff you're talking about is and I could've but I'm glad about the route I took at the same time

The_Shogun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mth_: You'll pick it right back up in no time :-)

_Nox_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

• Once upon a time he was going to post.
  • Then he went to sleep because he was sore and tired.
  • Has a 1200 word paper to write on a book which he did not read.
  • Is freaking out over this fact.
  • Wants to write here really bad, but can't.
  • Hates school.
gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vinnie_Tahoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19665  Edited By Vinnie_Tahoe
  • Currently stationed in Venezuela and in the service of the Shogun.
  • His servitude to her appears to be purely respect based since the Shogun herself doesn't force him to work. Vince just feels like he owes her.
  • However, he doesn't spend much time fighting, his specialization is infiltration/exfiltration and retrieval. As of late most of his service is centered in Venezuela where he helps the rebuilding process even though he's not a mutant himself. In his free time he also braves the Venezuelan wilderness, searching forgotten tombs and exploring unchrarted territory.
  • His adventures attracted the attention of several mutant children who tried following him around secretly, that lasted for about 5 minutes before he found out. Inspired he 'founded' a small group akin to boy scouts, during the weekends they go trekking into the jungle (with the permission of the parents of course) and Vince teaches them basic survival techniques. It's kinda cool.
  • Doesn't know much about his colleagues, but can be sometimes seen drinking with Envy...well Envy is the one doing the drinking while Vincent sips on a citrus cocktail.
  • Frequently Skypes with his nephews in the USA. Visited them three times since the Tokyo incident.
Qiang_Lung

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19666  Edited By Qiang_Lung
  • His name means, literally, Strength of a dragon.
  • Most of his ancestor inhabited Japan, yet, despite the hoaxes, he's of Chinese descent.
  • Has two favorite techniques rather than just average fighting: Drunken Fist, in which he deliberately drinks an excess of alcohol, affecting his glutamate enough for him to have paper-like reflexes, in other words, through hard work and practice to perfect this technique, Qiang has learn to move like a paper, permitting the wind predecessor to the attack guide him, that way avoiding getting hit while using the slightly more flexible situation (mostly due to alcohol nullifying tensity) to boost his reaction. The attacks are weaker, yet by chaining combos together, such as a flurry of punches followed by a clockwise kick, he may deal even more damage.
  • The other revolves around damage per hit rather than in general. Instead of sipping from his flask, Lung spills it around his bandage-covered forearms and hands, advantaging from the friction of battle to light them on fire. This style is acknowledged by his mates as Blazing Fist. Albeit inflicting several burns around his wrists, this is a technique to be used to end a fight, or as a last resource. His heightened endurance can sustain this form for a few minutes, after that, he'd be impaired by quite some time.
  • Prefers both styles mostly due to the challenge they present to him, not by their benefits.
CutthroatBitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The effects of Arturia's curse still on her body, Anastasia has long gotten over the initial "I feel sick" phase and most times doesn't feel any different than usual. However, the moment she begins exerting herself, the effects are made apparent again. Her body is weaker, tires more easily and recovers notably slower. This includes her healing [though she is, of course, still immortal].

IronPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19668  Edited By IronPhantom

@canuck@the_shogun

Hmm....A healer that can heal anything and a warrior haunted by years and years of wounds.

Sounds like you two need to get together.

Charles_Hurley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• Is going to have so much fun with this character.
Charles_Hurley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• Inherited his powers from his father, they both sport super powers while under the influence of foreign chemicals. His mother died during labor.
  • Blaming Chuck for the death of his wife, his alcohol empowered father frequently beat him resulting in broken bones and heavy psychic scarring. Chuck states that he cannot count the times that he had a concussion as a child.
  • However, his past eventually and ironically drove him to alcohol.
  • Attempted to use his drug-fueled powers for greater good as a sueprhero becoming quite famous along the way. This lasted for a year and four months until he killed a group of crooks in blind drunken rage.
  • Spent the following years sober and under a heavily surveiled rehab program.
  • Cannot get a stable job due to his past.
  • However, despite his powers being strictly intoxicant based, he isn't able to get addicted to such substances because his body developed a rather powerful healing factor genetically and his immune system is naturally encoded with anti-bodies from his father. But he still experiences their effects.

gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Nox_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Shogun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• The accumulation of wounds in Gothic has severely weakened Ivana.
  • Blood loss from gunshot wounds inflicted by Shootout's supernaturally driven bullets-
  • Oxygen deprivation from the fire created by Average Man-
  • A possible micro-concussion from FlashFire's hypersonic strike to the skull and Kelly's explosives-
  • An arm disabled by compressed nerves from one of DragonFang's arrows.
  • Because of the cumulative effect of these wounds she has had to shut down her oxygen/ATP intensive fast-twitch fibers and adopt a hit and run, ambush and sniping strategy based around stealth and avoiding further fatigue.
Vankual

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mercy_: Deathstroke is a pedophile

Avatar image for deactivated-60322c75112c3
deactivated-60322c75112c3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• Has been contacted by Avalon's Santiago Porthos and a reawakened Kieran Wilshere, for as of yet, unknown reasons.
  • Having grown somewhat accustomed to modern times following his abrupt and forced temporal journey from the past, Sosuke has made an effort to fully immersing himself in a world he doesn't yet fully understand.
  • Because of this, he spends the majority of his time studying the evolution of martial arts into mixed martial arts and how to best incorporate what he perceives to be the best striking, grappling, and ground-fighting arts to develop his own mixed martial art style. For the moment, it seems to be comprised of the slick footwork and counter-striking prowess of Shotokan Karate and the clinch grappling and basic ground-fighting of Judo.
  • Though an exceptional unarmed fighter, he is a greater swordsman and believes his skill with a blade to be unmatched.
  • In addition to this, he has also spent a large amount of time studying the advancements in science and technology since his time in the Edo Period, as well as the historical events since then.
  • No longer dons his white men's kimono or styles his hair long. Instead, Sosuke now styles his hair short and smooth and instead of kimonos, his garments are comprised by an assortment of suits, dress shirts etc.
Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19676  Edited By Arquitenens

@fraga said:
  • Has been contacted by Avalon's Santiago Porthos and a reawakened Kieran Wilshere, for as of yet, unknown reasons.
  • Having grown somewhat accustomed to modern times following his abrupt and forced temporal journey from the past, Sosuke has made an effort to fully immersing himself in a world he doesn't yet fully understand.
  • Because of this, he spends the majority of his time studying the evolution of martial arts into mixed martial arts and how to best incorporate what he perceives to be the best striking, grappling, and ground-fighting arts to develop his own mixed martial art style. For the moment, it seems to be comprised of the slick footwork and counter-striking prowess of Shotokan Karate and the clinch grappling and basic ground-fighting of Judo.
  • Though an exceptional unarmed fighter, he is a greater swordsman and believes his skill with a blade to be unmatched.
  • In addition to this, he has also spent a large amount of time studying the advancements in science and technology since his time in the Edo Period, as well as the historical events since then.
  • No longer dons his white men's kimono or styles his hair long. Instead, Sosuke now styles his hair short and smooth and instead of kimonos, his garments are comprised by an assortment of suits, dress shirts etc.

1. Interested.

2. It just occurred to me that he should fight meet Olivier. They share some commonalities. [Curse this focus, though. That might not happen.]

Ren_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19677  Edited By Ren_

Kieran's awake???

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arquitenens: I'll PM you the details if you want. It could involve Nastya to some degree. Or even Olivier depending on certain things.

Sure. She can be the Scotsman to his Jack.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ren_: He is! I'll drop a post with him tomorrow (if work allows) in the Wilshere thread.

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fraga: You should do that. For sure. [But go easy on my hand. I may need it in the coming weeks. ~_^]

Oh my God I lol so hard! It's funny because she'd probably be appalled to be compared to someone like that, but it's also a totally valid comparison. [And the fact that such a thing would make her actively belligerent is kind of a testament to that.] Now I really want it to happen kind of a lot.

Although I'm not sure. This week and next week of school are gonna be pretty busy for me and I'm very slow right now. That might be an obstacle for you.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arquitenens: LOL..

She's a funny (unintentionally) soul.

No worries.

TheFlashFire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• Hates and is deathly afraid of insects
  • Has a massive crush on Zoe, Feral nova
  • Big chocolate addict
  • Ate shark before
  • Has yet to actually use his dimensional travel abilities other than once by accident

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• Reggie Breda is the great uncle to Nathan Breda.
  • Served in the Korean "Police Action" But was mostly napping and evading duties through most of it.
  • Almost served in Vietnam, but his laziness was so immense, he was discharged.
  • Remembers all of his deaths, this has pushed him into a drinking problem to cope with the memory pain sometimes.
  • His alias "Respawn" is of course reference to modern games. Where after the player dies, they merely come back.
  • Much to his psychological whiplash, Breda's mind tends to think like a nineteen year old whenever he "Respawns"
  • His wallet contains 1950's era thirteen dollars in his now vintage wallet whenever he respawns.
  • Is sinfully lazy, almost sloth like. Despises heavy work and responsibility.
  • This won't stop him from kicking some ass though. Breda still has served in a war and has some decent military training.
  • Ate himself to three hundred pounds once out of depression...He shot himself to respawn to his decent, nineteen year old body.
  • When Breda dies, the corpse before remains.
Charles_Hurley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_nox_ said:

@charles_hurley:

I was thinking of making a character similar to that.

Do it. My attention span is short regarding characters.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

@fraga said:

@ren_: He is! I'll drop a post with him tomorrow (if work allows) in the Wilshere thread.

Avatar image for deactivated-59c716930b8a6
deactivated-59c716930b8a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theflashfire said:
  • Big chocolate addict
  • Ate shark before
  • Has yet to actually use his dimensional travel abilities other than once by accident

Jason

.... Back off, kid.
.... Back off, kid.

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theflashfire said:
  • Big chocolate addict
  • Ate shark before

.... Back off, kid.
.... Back off, kid.

Bradshaw: Roadrunner vs sparky. This should be good.

*Pulls up a seat and grabs motherf****ing popcorn.

TheFlashFire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

Lmao

_Nox_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana:

• She should probably reconsider thinking that Leonel is the paragon of vengeance that the Liafador prophecies were talking about.
Avatar image for deactivated-6030568ceeb29
deactivated-6030568ceeb29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_nox_ said:

@shanana:

• She should probably reconsider thinking that Leonel is the paragon of vengeance that the Liafador prophecies were talking about.

You're only half-Liafador lol. You were in the book, but you got taken out once the book became commercialized lol XD

_Nox_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maya_liafador:

Right, I forgot about that part that says that the Chimera (me), will either destroy everyone or unite them. Should have left that part in, might be an important piece of info for the family don't you think?

Avatar image for deactivated-59c716930b8a6
deactivated-59c716930b8a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for valerie_huntington
Valerie_Huntington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• Plans to assist Ziccarra in her war against Asgard purely as a means to fortify their alliance
  • Envisions further ways to unite the relationship between the Huntington and Liafador families
  • Has been using her resources within the Hellfire Club to further expand Ziccarra's idea of creating a new race
  • The Huntington family has a legacy of various powerful mutations, however the common factor between all members of the family is telepathy, albeit at various degrees of strength and skill
  • This has allowed them to create one hive mind comprised of every member of the House of Huntington across the globe, allowing the family as a whole to be omnipresent throughout the world
  • Valerie has proved to display the most telepathic skill and raw power among her family, however this does not necessarily make her the most powerful due to the different mutations and other skills among the Huntingtons
  • Valerie has recently been selected by Ziccarra Liafador to be the Deputy Prime Minister of Spain
Avatar image for leonardo_liafador
Leonardo_Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for raleigh_aurelius
Raleigh_Aurelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• His first name is pronounced pronounced [:Ra-ley-g:], not [:Ra-lee:]. Used to get easily irritated when someone mispornounced it, now he's just too lazy to correct people.
  • Most of his family and friends call him "Rae".
  • Is half-hawaiian and half-italian.
  • His second name, Lono, is also the name of the Hawaiian god of peace and agriculture.
  • Values freedom and family over everything else. Which is the reason he is so rebellious and anti-authoritian. Often finds himself at odds with law enforcement.
  • Is a skilled grafitti artist.
  • Huge fan of Joey Badass.
Vici_Aurelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vici once lost his left arm in a fight. He beat his opponent to death with it before reattaching it.

Darkfeather21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jinx loves Momoclo and Babymetal.

Jamie will occasionally find a power nullifier just so that he can feel what pain is like.

Simon likes impossibly hard games.

Temporal_Hound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Temporal Hound was once struck by a ship based Particle Cannon. It took months for his color to come back.

Avatar image for sabriel_knightfall
Sabriel_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• Is a sadist, a voyeur, and a disciplined sociopath. In complete control of his projected emotional state, crafting a cultured demeanor. Undetectable, his true nature remains hidden.
  • When choosing to indulge in his more....undesirable appetites, Sabriel will wear one of several hand crafted masks. His favorite being a black vibranium faceplate.
  • Is Heir to the League of Shadows as well as the Knightfall legacy
  • Though Sabriel is a mutant, his more dominant biological identity is that of an Oni (or demon). A genetic gift passed down through his mother.