Random Facts About Your Character(s)

Vinnie_Tahoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

• Orphaned after his mother commited suicide and his father gave him into a catholic orphanage in Honolulu.
  • Nuns taught him latin, but because of having abandonment issues he frequently escaped the orphanage and lived mostly on the streets. Stealing and conning to survive.
  • His real name is unknown, the nuns gave him the name Vincent and he added Tahoe after Lake Tahoe, where he spent his first holiday. He further added Mortdecai after Kyril Bonfiglioli's 1970s series of four comic thriller novels of the same name.
  • Believes to be of Maori descent (even went as far to get a full spectrum test, which proved him right) and is very proud if it. Even having a Tā moko done onto his chest and learning Ka Mate Haka.
  • Possesses Eidetic memory, meaning that he never forgets anything. This means that he remembers everything from as far as the age of 2, including smells and sounds. It also gives him an excellent learning curve.
Tenjin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• Has sired over thirty children as a captive in the fighting pits of southeast Asia, his handlers thought if Katsuro was to ever die in combat his bloodline would produce a heritage of incredible and prosperous fighters.
  • Is not particularly fond of eating any sort of meat due to his upbringing, especially pork as it reminds him of the forced cannibalism he endured. Uses supplements and other dietary aids to live life primarily as a vegetarian.
  • His childhood trauma has lead him to be an undiagnosed schizophrenic and also suffers from multiple disorders such as unipolar depression, generalized anxiety and alcohol/substance dependency.
  • Suffers from the suicidal behavior disorder called by some as "Death Darer"; which he is believed to unconsciously face perilous situations in attempt to kill himself. However, his resurrection ability only produces a ceaseless cycle of these events.
  • Entire body is covered in scars, many self induced during his teens.
  • Is a compulsive gambler and an avid reader especially the classics and philosophical texts.
  • Katsuro has obtained one of the largest and rarest collections of whisky and spirits in the world.
  • Has a strong distaste for sports in general, chiefly contact and blood sports for obvious reasons.
Blastwave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tenjin:

*clears throat*

TEEENJIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNN!!!

(<----- Risky)

Enormity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• Always been numb to pain as a kid, this slows his reactions
  • Would give enemies free shots, involuntarily
  • Sees defense as a good form of offense, and that how long can he hold the line
LunaHawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luna Hawk was put on trial for the murder of The Monitor. Nothing was ever proven and she was released but has been crucified in the court of public opinion ever since. It is common belief among civilians and heroes alike that she is a murderer, guilty of murdering a fellow champion.

Graviteen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feeling like making another alt again...

_Zer0_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@graviteen: Want me to teach you how to fight off that desire? =P

Graviteen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_zer0_: Yeah, please. I already have so many I never rpg with it would be a shame to create another one and let it unused.

_Zer0_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_zer0_: Yeah, please. I already have so many I never rpg with it would be a shame to create another one and let it unused.

Revamp an unused alt! =P That's how I do it anyways >_>

Graviteen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_zer0_: But I only have one male alt and I want to keep David as he is. lol

Omega-One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• Is cautious about interacting with virtually anyone from the past (present) given how quickly he was imprisoned in the Bedlam Asylum for the purpose of discovering the origin of his ability to manipulate certain quantum phenomena.
  • It resulted in his views of the past being changed as he had initially felt that those encountered in the past would be relatively harmless to someone from the future. The experience was humbling, to say the least.
  • Because he has no money that can be used in the past and his resources and equipment are deteriorating, Bastian is in desperate need of association with someone or something that can provide him with what he needs to complete his mission.
  • Is concerned that Austri, a complete stranger managed to uncover his origins as a soldier from the future. It has prompted him to not associate with anyone in the past, or at the very least associate with as few people as possible and interacting only with the ones that will prove beneficial to his cause.
Vamoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18512  Edited By Vamoose

@graviteen: Revamp a female alt that isn't explicitly named in a female manner.

There are also trans and surgeries for those issues =P

_Zer0_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@autocrat: Now I see why the Santi thing is happening.

Omega-One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Zer0_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@autocrat: That's really well-thought. Can't pay them with future money, can't fix it on his own, a wild Santi conveniently appears =P

Avatar image for valerie_huntington
Valerie_Huntington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Has spent several months trying to evade the public eye, despite making numerous headlines for partying in country after country across the globe.

_Darkwing_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@autocrat

I'm posting in the future RP tomorrow, we should make it that that future Mark and him are allies and that before Bastian goes into the past Mark tells him to go to present Mark for help.

_Zer0_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• Much has been speculated about the origins of Zer0's codename. An agency? World's deadliest assassin, even more than number one? The emptiness he brings to a person, stripping him/her of its own life? Although concealed by himself, the ultimate veracity is: the codename comes from his unique power. Or even better, a sin. He can die as any mortal man, he can suffer as a mortal man, but when it comes to aging, he has looked the same since the days of Jesus Christ. A forsaken spirit, looming around Earth since its year Zero, he witnessed many civilizations, mastered tons of deadly arts, lived countless lives.
  • Apart from himself, no one else knows the truth. How was he cursed? How did he survive without growing insane? Has he always been a mercenary? Will his time eventually expire? All burdens he alone carries.
Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@autocrat said:

• Because he has no money that can be used in the past and his resources and equipment are deteriorating, Bastian is in desperate need of association with someone or something that can provide him with what he needs to complete his mission.

I love that. Very realistic.

Vinnie_Tahoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18520  Edited By Vinnie_Tahoe
  • His Synchronicity Wave Attunement is actually NOThis metahuman ability. Instead it is something that "Just always lingered around.", something that he cannot influence, yet. He always had this 'gift' and it is the primary reason he gets into such wild and random adventures so often.
  • Also, this power is NOT propability based, atleast not entirely. Instead he is merely 'in synch' with future events and the universe more than any other being and can be guided by 'the will of the universe'.
  • In theory, should he learn to control this 'Synchronicity phenomenon' he would most likely become capable of reality warping on an universal scale.
  • His inhuman power largely remains a mystery, however, he does exhibit post-terrigenesis traits.
_Vex_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• Vex feels like there should be a thoughty thoughts thread...I..I mean he...has no where to complain about things in my...I mean his life OOC....lol No, but seriously...
Raven_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18522  Edited By Raven_

@_vex_: it's called Avalon :P

Did it help in the past? A debatable yes I'd say.

Now however all it's done is move TT to Avalon lol

_Vex_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raven_: lol is that where all the OOC conversations are happening???

Raven_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_vex_: yes :P hell I'd bet you the last in character post was at least ten pages ago lol

Enormity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fred is a danger even if he had left the scene, his radiation can do many things and they last for a very long time. They include; death; zombification; superpowers; evil mushrooms; mind control; and monsters.

Lady_Grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Omega-One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18527  Edited By Omega-One
Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• Public perception of Abigail Aensland is mixed. Many see her roles in so many high profile world events as damaging, the way she involves herself (especially physically, with a bow and arrow) unbecoming of a girl with her background; thinking her childhood trauma damaged her too much and she desperately needs therapy she never got. Supporters say her commitment to her convictions is inspiring; to willingly involve herself, in the most intimate way at the deepest level. In this, considering her efforts in Venezuela and with mutants/metahumans and aid in general, she has been called a modern day Audrey Hepburn.
  • Having lived and operated on her family's fortune for so long, Abigail felt the need to take up more active work to fund her ventures, especially in light of personal advances in equipment.
  • In this, she has turned to Avalon. To justify using their resources so frequently, and for additional pay, she operates at various positions within the company in addition to her being head of Ambrose Foods.
  • Still hasn't gotten used to the "veteran heroine" label. It makes her uncomfortable.
  • Antonia disapproved of Abigail's "excessive emotionality," and never passed up an opportunity to remind her of this. Were it not for this, Avalon may well have been left in her hands. But, in spite of these things, Antonia also frequently referred to her as "the heart and soul of the heroic(/metahuman) community."
Trinity-Blue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• Although she no longer goes by Malicia, Trinity still likes to refer to herself as The Destructor, claiming "Destructing is what I'm best at."
  • Appears to be developing socially in ways similar to a human person, even if slowly, thanks to Antonia. Still prone toward anger and aggression, she has shown the capacity for more. Heightened self-monitoring even without prompting from an authority figure (seen with Vel), and a degree of understanding of maintenance in more complex relationships, like her relationship with Liberty (not totally friendly, but no longer totally antagonistic either) display development compatible with human relationships.
  • Her speech, I've noticed, is a kind of blend between formal and informal, and I'm still not entirely sure how that works. Not really something I think about, but I just do it and just now started to notice a slight sporadic pattern.
  • Since her return to Earth, Trinity developed something of a fascination with the Superior Sapien upon learning of the events surrounding his fall from grace. Not the intricacies of his personal plight, but the fact that he, like she, may be prone to anger and reckless outbursts. And following the Justice League-MVP conflict, the anger or otherwise fear with which people regarded him. In her mind, she and Garrison Grail are alike.
Enormity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• He wants to see the whole world and wishes to visit each an every location
  • Will start his travels by covering America first
Vinnie_Tahoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• Mentions numerous visits to Shangri-La, describing it's atmosphere as 'enlightening with a slight scent of freshly baked cookies'. It seems that he never visited it in person however, instead he was either in astral form or took control of his ancestors.
  • Also mentioned trips to similar mythical places, such as El Dorado or Valhalla.
_Zer0_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vinnie_tahoe: We should have an RPG where Vinnie hires Zer0 as protection and they go on an adventure! =D

LunaHawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luna Hawk is apparently bisexual. The things you learn when writing.

Vinnie_Tahoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_zer0_: That sounds awesome, I've been thinking of a post to write with Vinnie.

_Zer0_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vinnie_Tahoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_zer0_: If I get an idea I'll PM you tommorow, I got a fever atm.

_Zer0_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18538  Edited By Bogeyman
  • Has always been interested in Avalon's Magitek subsidiary though not enough to actually invest in it yet.
  • Frequently uses his sonar hearing to completely map out an environment before stepping into it.
  • Has a video on his phone of him completing a double leg takedown against Santi in a sparring session, often jesting that the video is proof that he's a better stand-up grappler than the Spaniard.
  • Loves indie music.
  • Often responds to the presence of a spider by either thinking or murmuring "I need my sword".
Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18539  Edited By Strigidae_23
  • In Venezuela Ivana sees the tip of the spear of mutant conquest. It is the first of many mutant nations.
  • However in the absence of Xenon she fears that it will collapse into chaos, as so many other states in the region have done.
  • She has chosen to seize the throne to protect the nation from falling into chaos. What if Venezuela's stocks of Vibranium were lost in the madness of civil war? It would be like a superpower loosing most of its nuclear weapons.
  • Because Venezuela is a nation in which humans are despised and exiled, or killed, a moderate mutant would struggle to be seen as a legitimate ruler, in her view.
  • In addition the mutant who takes the throne must be proven in combat, by law and tradition.
  • In Ivana's opinion that makes her the perfect ruler; she can be accepted by the people because she holds the same values, she has all the combat credentials one could desire, and she has contacts and infrastructure already in place.
Rafael_Romeiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• Often convinces himself to push harder when situations grow too demanding by remembering that his uncle who raised him, would have worked hard enough to overcome said situation.
  • Has experienced what he refers to as the evolution of his moral character, believing that more extremes methods are necessary to achieve a potential era of peace. In essence, he defies portions of conventional morality. While he still has the noble ideals associated with what most would consider a good person, more often than not, Rafael does not take what many would consider the morally 'right' decision. Instead, he takes a decision and makes it right.
  • Once asked his ex-girlfriend Valerie, when they were dating, to subject his mind to harmful but non-lethal doses of psionic energy. Because his body has decoded genes for high performance in every area, his mind rapidly adapted to high quantities of psionic energy, making him highly resistant to all forms of mental assault.
Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ivana's equipment has steadily deteriorated since her creation. In the beginning she had a very advanced suit of armor, high tech weapons and tools. Now most of those things have been destroyed in combat. In addition Ivana herself has taken injuries which she cannot heal from, such as the loss of one of her eyes.

Asherah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Retriever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strigidae_23: Ana would gladly introduce her to the people who gave her regenerative powers, but she kind of killed them and destroyed the facility.

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Retriever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strigidae_23: Apparently side-effects include occasional dizziness, loss of appetite, and overwhelming homicidal tendencies.

mikehly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

....known to disappear for months on end without warning

I guess I'm back....for now

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@retriever: Well she's already got the last one ~_^

Asherah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The surname Turner was chosen to honour Michael Turner, whom I had only recently found out had died. [I cried.] I'd already decided on the first and last name, and that I'd use them in conjunction. I was debating whether I'd use it for this account or Schlampe once she inevitably decided to take on an Earthy identity, something besides Malicia the Destructor.

LunaHawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18550  Edited By LunaHawk

Luna Hawk's helmet has a HUD.