Random Facts About Your Character(s)

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

@atrocity_: That is true but which character are we talking about here ?

Atrocity_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@la_espada: Awwww, too bad, cause I'm taking my prize.

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16353  Edited By ia_espada
Atrocity_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16354  Edited By Atrocity_

@la_espada: Lol. Why always CR7? xP

Honestly, tho. Atrocity ain't treacherous, he will keep his word. Unless you cross him first, then fck deals.

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Atrocity_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@la_espada: Stop spamming Cris! Dammit, use Bale! =P That dude got huge all of sudden O_O

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Atrocity_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I give up. IF I was on the PC....... u_u

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

I give up. IF I was on the PC....... u_u

He is not going to stop.

Lena_Dante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stares at Cristiano

Avatar image for the_sunshine_state
Machiavelli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm having a hard time coming up with a name for this guy.

Gregory Knox maybe

Lena_Dante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@machiavelli: Try this site, it's what I use as a reference: 20000 names. Gives you names, their country/language of origin, plus their meaning.

I do like Gregory Knox, though.

-Eclipse-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Lena_Dante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_eclipse_: Thanks! Trying to expand Lena's cast of characters and add in some nuances :)

-Eclipse-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lena_dante: Nice. You got any plans for her mommy? I have a particular interest given that she probably met Guy/Stacy/Kingsley et al. back in the nineties >.> haha

Lena_Dante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16366  Edited By Lena_Dante

@_eclipse_: I'll be doing an interaction using her shortly, actually :D

And I'm gonna start up that RPG we had planned soon, since I'm back in Lena mode, if you're cool with that :D

Machiavelli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@machiavelli: Try this site, it's what I use as a reference: 20000 names. Gives you names, their country/language of origin, plus their meaning.

I do like Gregory Knox, though.

Thanks, I'll check it out.

I'll figure it out eventually.

Machiavelli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lena_Dante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Gregory Knox maybe

I named my lich Gregory because... "gory." Hehehe.

Machiavelli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lena_dante: Thanks. I like Lena's ma's too. How's it pronounced?

Machiavelli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@machiavelli said:

Gregory Knox maybe

I named my lich Gregory because... "gory." Hehehe.

Course you did lol.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16373  Edited By The Psyentist
-Eclipse-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lena_Dante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@machiavelli: Thanks. It's actually one of my favorite names for a character of mine yet lol. First name is same as Sarah, only with a Z. Last name is Tih-buh-doe.

Machiavelli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lena_dante: That last name is what threw me. It's fire but I couldn't sound it out.

Lena_Dante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#16378  Edited By Strigidae_23

Resources

• Ivana has a great deal of money left over from the looting of Gothic during Amaranth's invasion.
  • However it is not infinite and because many law enforcement agencies as well as high tech heroes are looking to track her down/shut her down she can only spend so much at a time.
  • To complicate matters the black market, the only place she can buy openly, does not have the same supply that the open market does. That drives prices up and means there are certain advanced materials that simply cannot be had for any price.
  • She has focused her resources on purchasing small unit production capabilities. These allow Arachtach to fabricate the materials needed to build and repair her personal equipment without drawing the eyes of heroes or law enforcement agencies.
Machiavelli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Resources

• Ivana has a great deal of money left over from the looting of Gothic during Amaranth's invasion.
  • However it is not infinite and because many law enforcement agencies as well as high tech heroes are looking to track her down/shut her down she can only spend so much at a time.
  • To complicate matters the black market, the only place she can buy openly, does not have the same supply that the open market does. That drives prices up and means there are certain advanced materials that simply cannot be had for any price.
  • She has focused her resources on purchasing small unit production capabilities. These allow Arachtach to fabricate the materials needed to build and repair her personal equipment without drawing the eyes of heroes or law enforcement agencies.

Could help with that.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@machiavelli: Pst. We're going to have Xandra and Animus meet at some point right? It totally might have had a cameo in my dream last night. O_o

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@machiavelli: I want to keep her limited resource wise right now. Keep the costs of losing equipment high, make battle damage matter, keep her on her toes. Thanks though!

Machiavelli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist: lol pm me details.

Course though. I'm just gonna wrap up in Avalon, eat, procrastinate, then start a post

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Machiavelli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@machiavelli: I want to keep her limited resource wise right now. Keep the costs of losing equipment high, make battle damage matter, keep her on her toes. Thanks though!

np

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Warsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16387  Edited By Warsman

I don't know if this makes sense, but this Warsman is one from a reality where he won WWW. Like, totally.

None of the characters we know and love are applicable to this reality, as they have counterparts that are more or less just as strong as them but with different personalities/histories/et cetera. Or did, until Warsman killed them all. And destroyed the Earth.

It's not currently known why he destroyed it, but he's going to throw down some insight in the Relics RP I have with Eclipse. Something to do with a former hero named Lightning Lancer probably.

He has shown an awesome hatred for humanity in all its forms, suggesting possible mutant DNA or something else entirely. Again, this is all speculation.

Later on, I have a plan to develop an intense antagonism with Warsman towards Geller. This is going to evolve from a simple interest to wanting to kill him to forcing him to evolve as a hero. In other words, stop wallowing in the past and face the future.

SPLASHCRUNCH
SPLASHCRUNCH

This Warsman has also been hunting down alternate versions of himself, possibly out of a deep-rooted arrogance that he should be the only one. The very ship he's flying is connected to the Vine-verse's adaptation, an artificial intelligence subtly named W.A.R.S.M.A.N., ffs. He's going to crash it into the Earth to prove a point and probably torture Geller in their battle together. It's going to be a bloodbath.

I want to make Warsman sort of like Geller's Zoom, almost. Except he's much more calm and collected, (probably) saner, and more likely to kill people. He's exterminated planets before, Warsman don't care. Oh, which reminds me, the Symaarian Imperium hasn't been very active lately because - ding ding ding - this guy happened.

When he stole the W.A.R.S.M.A.N. device he also destroyed the planets the machine was assigned to protect as well as every other living thing on his way to Earth, bringing us to a death toll ranging somewhere in the trillions if all the numbers in the Symaarian thread I made a while ago all add up.

All in all, one bad dude.

And Geller's his next target.

Machiavelli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Maximus has used his last bit of money to repair Mortimers mind and body. Machiavelli however was against the plan. Regardless Maximus went through with it, and is now broke. The future of the family for future reasons, now rests on Machiavelli's shoulders.

@lena_dante

Lena_Dante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@machiavelli: ASDFGHJKL THAT MAKES ME HAPPY

Not Maximus being poor now <__< But the other part.

Machiavelli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lena_Dante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@machiavelli: I'm kind of bummed we never really did anything with him and Ellie, but I really don't see myself using her for a very long time :(

Machiavelli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lena_dante: Whats goes around comes around. You'll use her again eventually.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a4aaebccd120
deactivated-5a4aaebccd120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Has developed a synthetic prototype based on Third Society Spores to inhibit super and mutant abilities.

The serum can only target specific gene types in it's beta form.

Animus has hit an apex of insanity. He hopes to use it to control the free world in a short time.

FuzionGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warsman: I love it :D

So happy you've found a new direction and I'm excited to be a part of it... Though also a little terrified, cause in Prime my arch-nemesis was a guy who wasn't remotely interested in actually hurting me; whereas here I've got you and Decimus both coming for my blood xP

Warsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fuzionguy:

I think Decimus is more of a Darkseid for you, while Warsman is closer to your version of Doomsday.

He's just there to make you suffer :P

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16396  Edited By Strigidae_23

Katana

• Ivana's blade is made from modern materials and construction techniques rather than traditional Japaneses craftsmanship. That is not to say it is mass produced; it was crafted by a master of metallurgy to meet Ivana's exacting demands.
  • The blade is a tool steel and tungsten alloy. It was chosen for its wear resistance and durability to impact stresses. Though Ivana's tachyon infusion power allows the blade to cut through anything aside from true adamantium that does not make her weapons immune to the laws of physics. It can bend or break just like any other blade.
  • It is a Maru pattern blade, known as monohardened in modern terminology. That means the blade retains the same hardness from edge to back. Some blades use harder steel for the edge, which will hold a sharper edge, and softer, more flexible steel for the core. Those blades are sharper but Ivana prioritizes the endurance to impact stress that the Maru pattern offers.
  • All the fittings (the tsuba, fuchi, menuki, kashira and mekugi) are titanium. Titanium is light weight and trauma resistant but will not hold a sharp edge like steel.
  • Because titanium can be machined Ivana can replace damaged parts without great expense or the assistance of an expert. She often carries a few of the lightweight replacements upon her utility belt in case she needs to repair her blade in the field.
  • The braid (ito) that wraps around the handle (tsuka) is made from teflon reinforced vulcanized rubber. It provides an excellent grip and is cut resistant, heat resistant and does not become slick when wet with water or other fluids.
  • A teflon coated fiberglass is used for the scabbard (saya). Fiberglass is stronger than steel for its weight, resistant to heat, cold and corrosive chemicals including acids. It is a non-conductor and acts as an insulator against electric fields as well as many times of electromagnetic radiation.
Avatar image for _mistress_redhead_
.Mistress Redhead.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 6

Still working out her bio, but a couple of things...

She's immortal, feeds off blood, can not die by any means, but can be dismembered... is blind.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for _mistress_redhead_
.Mistress Redhead.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 6

@_mistress_redhead_: Blind? Interesting...

I am still working out why, but she's got a fairly extensive back story and a large part of it is that she is almost Deapool like in her healing ability, nothing really heals properly, it just wedges back together. So still working out how she became blind...

WHY OH WHY can't Daredevil be a woman... lol

Avatar image for zara_thibodeaux
Zara_Thibodeaux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers