Avatar image for andy_steven_summers
Andy Steven Summers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@lucian_lebeau: OH! Doctor! -grabs a scalpel- Bzzz! Ouch! >_<

-drops the scalpel in the hole- Whoops..

@satine: O_O"

You see dead people.

Avatar image for andy_steven_summers
Andy Steven Summers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• Is a Ghost
Avatar image for deactivated-57916056a8182
deactivated-57916056a8182

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@armistice: That was a video game that shouldn't have been good but was so awesome!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dwronin said:

@armistice: That was a video game that shouldn't have been good but was so awesome!

Never played it, pretty much a lapsed gamer outside of RPG's at this point.

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@armistice: Yeah I'm the same way now, I was a lot younger back then though. It was pretty much a sequel to the movies where you were a new recruit. From what I remember it was a lot of fun haha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dwronin:

Used to play across most genres back in the day, at this point my PS3 collects dust unless a must play RPG comes out or I get in the mood to play a retro one I missed along the way.

Naamah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16261  Edited By Naamah

@armistice: @dwronin: Naamah Prime is watching you talk about games and movies right now... ;)

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@armistice: Yeah I bought a PS4, but beside the Metal Gear 5 demo, I just use it as a blue ray player haha

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@naamah: Just on the boards or is she actually "watching me" watching me? *Looks around nervously*

Avatar image for tenebrous_guile
Tenebrous_Guile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Roxy maintains a blog on tumblr and has a strong social media presence, but as of yet no one's aware that the betas are in the alpha universe.

She likes to talk with Lenore about blogger stuff.

Lenore has ships for the rest of her team (except Tombstone because she knows that his heart is still with his dead wife).

Yes, *all* of COP.

Naamah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dwronin: On the boards... For now! She is also laying in bed playing Skyrim. Laying beside her is a sleeping beauty, and they are both wearing superhero tank tops and underwear sets they bought from Target. Flash and Wonder Woman. lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@naamah said:

@armistice: @dwronin: Naamah Prime is watching you talk about games and movies right now... ;)

Armistice Prime is watching Naamah Prime watch people talk about games and movies right now O_o

@dwronin said:

@armistice: Yeah I bought a PS4, but beside the Metal Gear 5 demo, I just use it as a blue ray player haha

No plans to upgrade to a PS4 until some must play RPG's come out, right now the only one I'm waiting for is Persona 5 and that is still a PS3 exclusive.

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@naamah: Sounds like a good time! :P

@armistice I haven't seen that one. It is pretty cool how they still cater to ps3 and 360 gamers! I'm actually looking forward to the new Silent Hill game staring Norman Reedus and made by Guillermo Del Toro and Hideo Kojima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dwronin:

The PS4 may have sold solid to this point, but they just hit the 10 million mark while the PS3 is over 80 million.

Much bigger installed base with the PS3 so I expect most major releases to be available for both for some time, until the number of PS4's makes the added cost of developing for both platforms no longer worth the investment.

Nerd Of A Hero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 94

User Lists: 2

Batman hates Punk music;

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Believes The Godfather (Part III) is a blight on humanity and should be stricken from the annals of cinema history as sacrilege against the first two films.

Tenebrous_Guile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman hates Punk music;

No Caption Provided

Linkara will never let Batman live that one down, will he?

_Ophelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lucian_lebeau said:

• Silently wonders why President Pierce hasnt taking a stronger stance against the Third Society Invasion. Lucian is also curious how she'll respond to the immediate threat and re-emergence of the Brahma Bull. And whether or not she is tactically savvy enough to contend with both threats simultaneously.

Shit. Me too lol *Panic attack

Alister_Vonce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lucian_lebeau said:

• Silently wonders why President Pierce hasnt taking a stronger stance against the Third Society Invasion. Lucian is also curious how she'll respond to the immediate threat and re-emergence of the Brahma Bull. And whether or not she is tactically savvy enough to contend with both threats simultaneously.

Its all part of her strategy I'm sure. As imposing as Brahma Bull is, he's still just a combatant. Ms. Pierce is a reality bender.

The_Brainchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Ophelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16277  Edited By Clara Mass

@alister_vonce said:

@clara_mass said:

@lucian_lebeau said:

Its all part of her strategy I'm sure. As imposing as Brahma Bull is, he's still just a combatant. Ms. Pierce is a reality bender.

Yes she is, but she has to use it carefully. From an IC standpoint Clarice is still bewildered that her power is that strong, but is afraid of the consequences if she uses it too much. i.e. bringing someone back alive means someone has to die and vice versa. Which are rules I have to make because from an OoC standpoint I gotta figure out methods to make it not come off as god modding.

She's powerful without a doubt, but is she responsible?

Alister_Vonce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alister_vonce said:

@clara_mass said:

@lucian_lebeau said:

Yes she is, but she has to use it carefully. From an IC standpoint Clarice is still bewildered that her power is that strong, but is afraid of the consequences if she uses it too much. i.e. bringing someone back alive means someone has to die and vice versa. Which are rules I have to make because from an OoC standpoint I gotta figure out methods to make it not come off as god modding.

Ah, which is why I chose my words carefully. Bend, not break. But I hear ya, not an easy power to play against other characters with. Yet you manage just fine.

The_Brainchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16280  Edited By Clara Mass

@alister_vonce: Exactly. With prime I solely depended on her use of seduction, manipulation, TK, and telepathy. It's now that I'm finally exercising this power and I'm glad no one's come for my neck on it. I'll just take away Brahma's voice, no more speaking for him till her learns to play nice, but knowing Andres...he probably knows sign language too *plots

Alister_Vonce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16281  Edited By Alister_Vonce
The_Brainchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alister_vonce: *turns into a giggling schoolgirl* Ahem, I mean. No. I am totally a cold and calculating individual capable of heinous murders...

Alister_Vonce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16283  Edited By Alister_Vonce

@clara_mass: Personally I think you're wasting your time being President. Clarice could accomplish so much more. Why saddle her with such an uncharitable burden?

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alister_vonce: Because it's a personal dream IC for her. A young girl who's been bullied, treated like trash, becomes the leader of the free world. She enters the history books and will be remembered for decades to come. It brought out some story, gave everyone a target to go after. I did it for story, but I know this can't be forever. If anything the stress of it all will push her and maybe transition to full on villain.

However, outside that realm what's left for her? What could she do that would make her feel complete? That's a story for another day. If anyone can get her out. That's when the big challenge happens. What does someone with so much power and no purpose do?

The_Brainchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16286  Edited By Clara Mass

@brainchild: It's one of her humanizing characteristics. One that I push heavily. This is a girl who's entire life has been in the hands of other's, whether it be her controlling parents or her manipulative brother. And one day, she was sacrificed to a demon, but the creature instead imbued her with power. A power to shape the world. And a large part of her has had her dreams come true, but making deals with a demon is never so sweet.

Her CVnU story is a lot more complicated than Vine Prime, seeing as how I had a tough time finding a vision, but the same thing goes for both - A tragic villain. She's a survivalist. She'll do anything to make sure her dreams are fulfilled, even if it means throwing everyone under the bus and making friends with the wrong crowd.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

• Xandra was genetically engineered to be as 'perfect' as scientifically possible. Perfect being the rather arbitrary standard of ex-Nazi eugenicists.
  • Her unique strain of vampirism was designed in part by her uncle @rezurrection. It is his most perfect vampirism to date, but will only take hold in utero. Because of the connection with the undead and his manipulation of the alchemical concoction, Rez has some manipulative control over Xandra and Jean.
  • Though appearing mid twenties she is closer to 50 or 60.
  • She doesn't celebrate her birthday.
  • Xandra and Sophia had a telepathic connection in the womb, but since Sophia was taken, the connection has never been restored.
  • Xandra has a severe disdain for authority figures. To be considered her equal is the highest honour.
Avatar image for ayana_yashimora
Ayana_Yashimora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• is ranked Lieut. Col. in the United States Armed Forces
  • is the acting leader of a group known as STRIKE which is a CIA based group helping out mutants all over the world
  • hates thunderstorms
  • has a sister in a rock band back in Hawaii known as, "the Movement"
  • has a strong love for Italian food and is pretty much her weakness
  • she looks like she's in her teens but she's actually in her 30s
  • she is skilled in the ways of self-defense training and has a black belt in karate
  • her main choice of weaponry is the 45 compact side arm and the P90 semi automatic machine gun for her main weapon
Vamoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Twitter celebrity alongside his bro Allstar.

Inter-galactic and inter-dimensional rockstar due to his rank on the Brigade, along with his bro Pyrrhus.

Will kill Satine/Sangria if she tries anything funny >_>

Tenebrous_Guile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_ghostly_girl Is furiously drawing explicit Yaoi of Allstar and Vamoose.

Lenore's response to Brahma bull's threats was to draw more fluff of him and posting it on tumblr.

Lenore maintains the blog "superhero shipping" on tumblr which is a disturbingly large hit.

Ayana_Yashimora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vamoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tenebrous_guile: Ewwwww...... Unless it's me/mirror and Allstar/mirror number 2.

Ayana_Yashimora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vamoose: im surprised you know what yoai is :b i know of it cuz the girls back in my high school anime club wouldn't stop talking about it >_>

Tenebrous_Guile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bombardier_beetle said:

These will include my first genuine street levelers.

I'm interested to see your take on the street leveler.

Thinking of either this http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20060307004221/paragon/images/6/6f/Ms_Liberty_Comic.jpg

Or Moon Knight as a look for the first one I'll create.

Vamoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ayana_yashimora: I have those anime/manga fanatic friends. They show me things... Awful things...

But Ghostly Girl is just jelly I have THE bromance ;)

Ayana_Yashimora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vamoose said:

@ayana_yashimora: I have those anime/manga fanatic friends. They show me things... Awful things...

But Ghostly Girl is just jelly I have THE bromance ;)

LMFAO!

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Abigail has a set routine for starting most every day:

Wake up at 6AM
Pray
Study
Exercise
Rest and eat
Practice archery/combat training
Go for a swim
Start the day

-Eclipse-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@lena_dante said:

I love the variations. It's so easy (in comparison) to write somebody with a disability that can be used to further push their badass factor and that can tie into their powers. It doesn't really give much room for people to write things that aren't as well represented, so it's nice to see somebody doing that.

Exactly! :) like, back when I crippled old-Eclipse, all it really accomplished was to give me an opportunity to go "yeah, my character is a cripple and still kicks ass" and build him an awesome robot suit. Obviously, that sort of thing is hella cool and I don't wanna discourage it. But for once, I just wanted to write a character who has a chronic illness that, quite simply, gets in the way. The only impact it would possibly have on Esther in a battle scenario is either making it hard for her to breathe or cause a massive coughing fit, and for some reason that just seems more interesting to me right now.

@lea_drago: Wait, you're Yana's mother? Damn, can't believe I didn't know that, lol

Lena_Dante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_eclipse_: you're inspiring me to do something like that

And yeah, Lea is Yana's mom. You didn't know because it's new information lol. Espada threw it down as a random thought in our pm and we decided to run with it.

Avatar image for the_sunshine_state
Machiavelli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• spent four decades in an underground prison dubbed by the inmates as 'The Pit', it's official name is 'The Inferno', a play on words based on Dante's descent into hell.
  • In The Pit Machiavelli was like a living Prometheus. Everyday he would be eaten by bats and inmates, in the night he would stare into the red eyes of the bats as they hung and waited for the limbs to regrow. The next day it would be the same routine for fourty years until.
  • He met, (who he would much later find out was his grandson,) Maximus Knightfall, the boy who gave him a reason to fight again until they eventually helped each other escape.
  • After escaping, Varius took on the name Marcus Machiavelli. The last name reminds him of what he's went through, the first name reminds him of the hard learned lesson; Times change. If you want to survive, you must adapt,
No Caption Provided