Random Facts About Your Character(s)

Jaegerjaquez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@_ophelia_: Well, the more I noticed her being associated with it, the more I thought and came to realize it wouldn't make sense for her. Her eyes don't work too great - whoop, and being closer to the ground would allow her to focus her senses better when getting a particular scent. Rooftop could still have some use, but much less than you'd expect.

Rest assured, if she had some sorta hawk eyes or something, she'd be all over the air.

Zeon Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

_Grifter_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sometimes Vincent will compare people he meets with characters from the GOT.

Hates reality TV.

The current mutant vs human climate pisses him off to no end.

Antonia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• In light of learning of the connection between Santi and Andres, Antonia is almost certain the former's decision to join up with Avalon has deeper reasons and implications than is presently known.
  • She's not big on kids.
ElusiveStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

• ES can induce mutations in other beings (Most notably humans)
  • Created a society on the planet Mercury, where he now lives
  • Despises humanity and how they have changed earth over the past few centuries

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

Ziccarra's mother abandoned her in France as a child on the beliefirst that if Ziccarra wad worthy enough to be her child, she must find her own way in this world.

Both Catalina and Isadora, have fallen victim to this

Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#15707  Edited By Mr. Mercury

@shanana said:

Ziccarra's mother abandoned her in France as a child on the beliefirst that if Ziccarra wad worthy enough to be her child, she must find her own way in this world.

Both Catalina and Isadora, have fallen victim to this

My god...did you bite your tongue Xia Xia?

Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#15708  Edited By Mr. Mercury
Iriomote Island , Portrait of Shinji at 5 (c. 1997 ) by Carmen Tsukazaki
Iriomote Island , Portrait of Shinji at 5 (c. 1997 ) by Carmen Tsukazaki

When his mutation activated his hair turned an auburn red. It changed a second time his junior year of Gakushuin Peers (High School). As a slight reminder of his odd hair color naturally changes his jet black hair is tipped light brown highlights in the summer. His genetcist mother, Carmen Tsukazaki came to the conclusion it's the sun's solar energy interacting with his electromagnetic ability. The light-and-day hue shift is expected to happen a number times throughout his life. It hasn't shifted yet in his young adulthood. But one thing to note is these hue changes signify an innate evolution of his mutant power.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

The_Brainchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Xandra is older than she looks

She needs oxygen to metabolize as well as a recent sanguinary feeding for her vampiric regeneration

KidPhillip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Korra

·First Black Female Protagonist to have her own action series

·She can control fire,air,water, earth :s

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• Has fashioned himself two Vibranium Anti-Metal swords and an entire combat suit in preparation for the war which he sees inevitable considering currents affairs. The suit also includes more modern weapons such as guns, and explosives.
_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15713  Edited By _Drake

Possibly involved with a terrorist faction that uses to export children as a way of gathering money, amid more serious crimes.

Assumedly created on a lab, he never truly pondered his past.

Yet, he does ponder his existence and how meaningless it may be, wanting to make a difference one way or another.

Those thoughts drove him into an extremely suicidal, lonely behavior. Always found quiescent at his room, mostly caressing the barrel of a Colt .44.

_Space_Man_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• Mojo enjoys making fart jokes.
ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• With such open persecution of mutants encouraged by the country's president, Santiago no longer feels that it is secure for his daughter to be living with him in Los Angeles.
  • Is fond of passing the time by indulging in mental exercises.
  • Is enthusiastic about Antonia's eventual return. One because he is very much looking forward to seeing her again, and two, because he is curious about the possible scientific discoveries that she may have made during her absence.
flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dragonborn is actually talos himself

PsyKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• With such open persecution of mutants encouraged by the country's president, Santiago no longer feels that it is secure for his daughter to be living with him in Los Angeles.

D: I'd say let Xandra take her to Venezuela for the school she wants to build, but something about war brewing on every front.

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@psyknight: That's a good idea. I've always wanted to enroll Santi's daughter in some kind of school for prodigies hehe.

PsyKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15719  Edited By PsyKnight

@la_espada: And Xandra would want Santi's daughter to corrupt that powerful mind to help her to reach her full potential. ;)

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@psyknight: Hahaha, well if Xandra can make her a woman of fire and ice like she should be then by all means ;)

PsyKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@psyknight: Jean should become Madridista's partner in the CoP :)

PsyKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucian_LeBeau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• Though following his father's ideology, Lucian is under no misconception that the term Ultra-Sapien is simply a creative means of saying, Superhuman.
  • Lucian does not hate Mutants because of their abilities. He views mutants as a cancer. Genetically impure and all consuming. If, in his view, the X-Gene is allowed to foster, it will rapidly overtake the World's population until mutates are not only the predominant species, they're the only species
  • Is gathering a coalition to carry on his father's ambitious undertaking
  • Views Cassius as a human traitor in-spite of being a Knightfall with a dormant X-Gene. Which is ironic, as Quintus views Cassius as a mutant traitor.
  • Fears La Espada. Which is one reason he is desperate to persuade Rama Red to his cause.
Avatar image for deactivated-5a4aaebccd120
deactivated-5a4aaebccd120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• Though following his father's ideology, Lucian is under no misconception that the term Ultra-Sapien is simply a creative means of saying, Superhuman.
  • Lucian does not hate Mutants because of their abilities. He views mutants as a cancer. Genetically impure and all consuming. If, in his view, the X-Gene is allowed to foster, it will rapidly overtake the World's population until mutates are not only the predominant species, they're the only species
  • Views Cassius as a human traitor in-spite of being a Knightfall with a dormant X-Gene. Which is ironic, as Quintus views Cassius as a mutant traitor.
  • Fears La Espada. Which is one reason he is desperate to persuade Rama Red to his cause.

You should be using Red Skull.

deathstroke52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Deathstroke is cool. Nuff said

Lucian_LeBeau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_animus_:

Red Skull was Mr. LeBeau's original costumed look, had a sub section about the mask in his bio and how it tied into Red September. But I can never stay committed to a look and it ultimately faded out of canon. You're killing the look now though so it all worked out

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lucian_lebeau: I must not've been here. You used zemo too right? To go with the Ozymandias look?

This looks killin me...ugly ass nazi.lol

Lucian_LeBeau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_animus_: Yeah, almost went Zemo again

I'm not sure what your characters current ideology is, but you could always use Captain America no mask as sorta the ironic anti-american vibe thing. Or maybe use Duke and Red Skull? I always need a masked and unmasked look for just that reason lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lucian_lebeau: Dope edits on that av.

Good advice. Thing is the norm face would be the mask., His own face melted after being indoctrinated because he's got a unique physiology that tried to heal the effects, which it did partially giving him some autonomy, but damaged his psyche as well as his regenerated facial features.. Now he's mentally and physically unstable from the neck up.

I was actually just looking for a face for him to wear in public, duke might seems solid. I think Clo is using cap.

Lucian_LeBeau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_animus_: You could rock Hush with the bandages? Clay Mann's Tombstone looks sicc too. I could try editing the white face red? It'd still be ugly but badass ugly lol

Who's that current one? Maxwell Lord?

Good looking out. I was feeling it too.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lucian_lebeau: I'm using Hush for an upcoming character, Tombstone don't really fit what I'm lookin for. If your offerin I'll try it out, maybe put one of them groucho marks dollar store masks on his face to cover the nostril sockets lol You think you could re edit the av I've got? Looks like Hitler with a nose bleed so close in.

Yeah, got that mad money mogul look I like.

Lucian_LeBeau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15734  Edited By Lucian_LeBeau

@_animus_: One give this a try, see if it gets rid of the Hitler look ( I noticed that but wasnt sure if it actually WAS Hitler lol)

No Caption Provided
The_Brainchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL. Awww. Poor Cass.

Lucian_LeBeau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brainchild: Dont feel sorry for him. Gonna offer him the chance to wake up and realize he's on the wrong side. His people, his......TRUE, family, is with Rama, Enigma, and I.

The_Brainchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucian_LeBeau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15739  Edited By Lucian_LeBeau

@brainchild: Please, like you care about him or anyone else. You're a bonafied sociopath

Jus like me ;)
Jus like me ;)

Lucian_LeBeau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_animus_: I could try removing the cloth all together but that will take some time

The_Brainchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lucian_lebeau: But... he's like a puppy. He's cute to play with. D: I'm a quirky sociopath. *entranced by gif*

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lucian_lebeau: If you can pull it off I'd appreciate it. I want to try and half shop it with a red skull pic.

Lucian_LeBeau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brainchild: lol

@_animus_ said:

@lucian_lebeau: If you can pull it off I'd appreciate it. I want to try and half shop it with a red skull pic.

Oh shit, that would be cool....

Lucian_LeBeau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lucian_lebeau: You didn't have to do that man, appreciate it, They're all on point. I'll use the last to the right.

Lena_Dante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15746  Edited By Lena_Dante
  • Fully human
  • Has a damn good amount of weapons and combat training, but is not an expert at anything
  • Tries to take a several mile run every morning....manages to a couple times a week
  • Is very put together in her professional life, not so much in her personal life
  • Has been entangled with Brady Calhoun in one manner or another for years, they've both managed to fck it up a couple of times
  • Drives faster than she should
  • Has a weakness for desserts and a sweet tooth in general
Lucian_LeBeau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15747  Edited By Lucian_LeBeau
Lena_Dante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points