Rallying Call: Worldscar

Avatar image for paladin_of_the_light
Paladin_of_the_Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The Elves are a shattered race. Even at the dawn of this new age, we cannot stand together. The Twilight Elves retreat to their forest havens, foolishly siding with the Coalition even as their ancient enemies close in on all sides. They ignore the fact that if we do not stand together, we will all perish. Even if we do come to that agreement, we must face the dark truth we all try to conceal. The Naga are our cousins, our siblings, and our ancestors. They were once part of us, body and soul, only to be ripped away in the chaos that consumed the heavenly empires that we so ignorantly proclaimed as invincible. But now the Naga claim the oceans between the beaches and the Edge of the World, waiting eagerly to drag all of us under the waves.

We are Blood Elves, perhaps the most damned of all. We have been cast into war after war, each one a desperate bid for survival. We cannot find peace, not while the Overlord conspires to invade Kael'Drono and Infernal Phalanx encroaches upon our minds. We can only find so much protection in our walls and warriors. Sooner or later, we must stand with the Horde and fight. However, that all depends on if its leaders survive the oncoming apocalypse.

No Caption Provided

I am Nordros Kilithin. My order and I have been the hardest hit during this endless conflict, as we are the closest ones to damnation. In an effort to combat the Infernal Phalanx, I have mastered the dark arts of a warlock in order to use the demons' own power against them. This causes understandable strain on all of us. Even as the Infernal Phalanx cringes at our newfound strength, our own willpower wanes and I see more and more aspiring warlocks and witches fall to the decay of madness or the all-consuming lust for more power.

I do not want to see my people suffer any longer. That is why I did not even consider throwing my lot in with the Coalition, as their bigotry and racism would not support the Blood Elves. I owe this in part to the High Queen of the Twilight Elves, who partly blames the historical downfall of our race to an ancient ancestor of the Kilithin family line. Our strict reliance on magic as a race could also be part of the reason for this distrust, but I do not care for such childish claims to misguided reasons.

The True Horde is where I place my trust, and my paladin queen Jindaela has agreed with me time and time again. Our shared leadership has guided our people through many hardships, as a true hierarchal system should learn to balance the darkness with the light. The Zduha, I believe, are dying out. Zolo has lived his life in a guerrilla war with hardly any support. I wish I could send him my finest legions, but I am too preoccupied with keeping the Chaos Clan as well as Desecrated preliminary battalions at bay. I know Rogash is also concerned with the Coalition from the east, as the Isuldorian banners are always riding high on the hilltops these days. The Horde suffers constant battle and I do not blame any political strife. It is our way of life, and it is what makes us strong. I will personally send the skies crashing down on the Vangari temples once I am able to do so, but I fear that day is far away in the future.

For now the Infernal Phalanx has made its presence known.

To whoever might be listening, the apocalypse is nigh.
To whoever might be listening, the apocalypse is nigh.

Not many moons ago, the Worldscar exploded into activity. I felt the ramifications of its collapse and did not possess the ability to speak or move for several days afterwards, as I'd imagine the psychic impact on all magic-using creatures would be. The Seats of Chaos all moved in one massive surge, amplifying their advance with their monstrous transformations. Most of the Black Jungles were desecrated within hours of the attack, and I have not made contact with Zolo since. To make matters worse, another of the Blood Elves' greatest and most hated foes - Sergei Karnov, the Overlord of the Damned - has made it his personal mission to meet this demonic legion head-on. He is planning something, and I fear for the outcome.

But the Blood Elves will not sit idly by and watch this world be torn asunder!

This is a message to all able-bodied men and women of Kael'Drono, hear your king and queen scream for vengeance!

We. Go. To. War!