Raising The Bar: Genesis Archer Vs Stryke Rpg

Avatar image for the_genesis_archer
The Genesis Archer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

"........BEEEEP...WHATS LOVE!! GOT TODO GO...*Crack*...F#ck...Dammit...." Moses gripped his palm tightly , as he let out a deep agonizing grunt" piece  of sh!t alarm clock ...stab my damn palm" He pushed the Vermilion silk curtains to the side  and wash blinded by a brilliant sun beam" aww sh!t my eye's" he siad as he hide his face underneath his floral sheet. Mr.Xavier Had the time of his life yesterday, it was his Ex girlfriends birthday, and she had thrown a big birthday bash. Many of his best buds were there, Peter Wrest,Michelle Quan,Junior Funez. It was the best time of his life. They sipped Patron, and Remy martin all night Long.Peter had drunk so much  that he could barely stand straight, Michelle fell asleep while urinating, Junior couldnt find his way out of the house, it was one of the most joyful days that had ever entered moses life.

The He massaged his face gently, peeling the crusty eye residue which stuck to his pupil, and sighed miserably"...damn....i dont wanna get up right now...argggh.." he rose up off the bed and hoped onto his black Nike slippers, and made his way straight to the wood oak door" your finally awake huh?" a soft beautiful voice said from a distance, Moses turned around too see a refined young woman, with golden brown hair standing over  a stove, wearing a large white tear shirt and pink flip flops" i forgot i was here...though i was home hehe" he said as he made his way through the living room into the compact narrow kitchen" hey babe" moses said as he slapped her ass" hey hey hey buddy, you dont want another repeat of yesterday do ya? she said grimacing"  i dont know what your talking about, but i like the sounds of whatever happened yesterday" Moses said as he walked closer behind her and held her waist, he rested his chin on her shoulder  and stared into the skillet" what is ..." Moses was interrupted by a loud ring" aww sh!t its my phone hold on babe: moses said as he ran back into the room

"hello....yeah...uhuh....what?!...are you serious?.....damn....ill be there...okay...alright...bye" Moses beamed his Black Berry cell phone into the wall, instantly  his girlfriend started yelling from a distance starting towards the room angrily" what the hell is wrong with you?! what was that noise?! did you brake some...* shut the hell up!! i cant think with you blabbering on and on about BS! sh!T!!* Moses flopped on the bed, and silence came over the area, he stared into the ground, and Kathy sat right beside him" im sorry..what happen? she asked massaging his back comfortably.Moses sighed and cornered his eye towards her" somethings going on on 42st, Midnightist told me that someones on a killing spree, 62 are dead already, and over 100 are injured" Kathy  covered her mouth in shock, as her eye widened instinctively" omg thats horrible...i dont know what to say" Ga stood up from the bed  and grabbed his Denim Levi Boot cut jeans" there's nothing  that you can say...ill see you later i have to go take care of this, when i comeback ill take you out to olive garden okay?" her lips began to tremble , and she lunged in to hug Moses waist" just be careful babe...i dont know what id do without...together or not" Moses exposed a faint smirk, that line touched his heart" well babe ill be back later.." he kissed her on the lips gently and made his way out the room to dress himself, he was in for something huge.

11:00pm 42 Street

It has been over 15 hours since the Killing spree had began, over 230 people were presumed dead, and the assailant was still unidentified. Moses rested on the ledge of a Bank of america building , resting like a hawk, blood drenched the streets hemically, and the pungency of rotting flesh was potent, even at such high stature. Moses could see nothing in this gloomy evening , bot even the luminous neon lights  the sky scrappers served enough light to emit the darkness below" i swear to god, when  i found out who responsible for this, they will never live to see another days light again. The wind guts were turbulent occasionally, blowing against Moses green attire flagging it into the air.

After 15 minutes of silence, it was broken by a loud explosion from from below, a big bang of light blinded moses, and scrapped of debris and glass particles dispersed through the air hazardously" WHAT THE HELL HAPPEN!!" moses yelled. He heroic Archer withdrew his bow, and pulled out a grapple shaft,  he took aim and cocked back the bowstring and sent an arrow soaring to the building adjacent, it embeded itself on the limestone surface. he tested if the grapple of stable enough by pulling the rope, once it was secure, he swang of the roof, into the thick smoke which hovered in the air from the explosion, he was making his way toward an awning below as he relased his grip and landed onto of the flexible awning surface. he jumped of the white awning into the smoke, and withdrew a sharp bayonet, cries of help could be heard, but The Genesis Archer  was Blind in the smog" dont worry people, im coming to help, just give me a second!"

Stryke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Stryke

15 Hours Ago: 42nd Street....

The New York Central Police office received a phone call. A police officer was bound to answer it, just some random man of woman who was stationed at the telephones taking in and then relaying information about problems in the city to the officers on duty. The receiver this time, Officer Thomas "Streak Eye" Roosevelt, approached the call with the normal slang, "This is the Police Office, and how can we help you?" The answer was more than stereotypical, it was borderline memorized right out of the Police Academy's manual. Dwelling further, Thomas just graduated at the top of his class. He was considered an 'expert' shot, and a strategist during Police Field Operations when assisting other Government sanctioned officials. Because of this, he was expected to do great things. However, upon reaching the New York Central Police office, he ended up with a desk and a phone. All he was doing was filing paper work and answering phones. Why though, why put someone sometimes labeled the prodigal evolution of policemen at a desk? Thomas had worried about that too, and upon asking the 'hot shot' he was given the simple answer; you're just too valuable to waste. Since that moment, Streak Eye had tried to be the best he could be. So it was only normal that he would follow protocol; thinking it probably a domestic dispute between a man or wife, racism between two colors turning bad, and maybe even a shooting somewhere in the 'ghetto' areas spread about New York where the hood meets the hood. The Crips verse the Bloods, the Latin Kings beating down on the blacks. The blacks going into a rich neighborhood and ransacking all the white's valuable jewelry while they sleep. 

Officer Thomas Roosevelt was definitely not expecting whose expectations would be pushed on him. But, in his mind he knew he was working to make a utopia of peace for the city. He only did this for his dead twin brother who had been shot from behind from some punk living in Manhattan's east side. One bullet went right through the back of his brother's shoulder, and impaled his heart. Thomas was told his brother had died twenty minutes later at a hospital. What was more devastating was that Officer Thomas' brother's partner had been off buying a hot dog at a hot dog stand. His open mentality was strong because of this, so surprising him was a hard feat to accomplish.

"What is the name of the Officer I'm speaking to, if you will tell me?"Unusually, the voice was calm and not frantic like the normal caller. Masculine in nature, Thomas knew it was a man.

"I'm Police Officer Thomas Roosevelt. Why are you so calm, sir?"Officer Thomas was confused and intrigued by the man's nature of tone.

"Oh, I'm sorry! How rude of me... I'm simply Ethan. Besides names though, there is a more important matter to attend to. Do you know what it is?" The voice was inquiring, trying to figure out what type of person Thomas was, whether he fell under pressure easily or if he was too cocky to be rifled with.

"No, sadly I do not know this important matter of which you speak of si-I mean Ethan."
The voice coughed when Officer Thomas almost addressed him as 'sir.' Maybe there was some family issues, maybe the voice had murdered a family member and was psychotic.

"Ah....Take a guess Officer Thomas! Why would I call like this, am I a killer? Am I a murderer? A serial killer? Tell me what you've come up with, good sir!
" No the voice was becoming ominous, using 'Officer' vexatious and opportunistically. Almost as if the voice knew that Officer Thomas could be replaced in the snap of two fingers.

Thomas frowned; Ethan was becoming quite a nuisance."We-Well... I'm honestly thinking you've killed a member of your family and probably locked yourself up in a room with a six gauge waiting for neighbors to call us in. That's why you're playing this game, right? Because you want to place one last nuisance on this world before you die! Before you obviously commit suicide because you- a whelp- cannot last in prison one day for your actions!"

"Ding Ding Ding..... Wrong! Oh Officer Thomas, how little you know! By now, most of the higher ups would have recognized my voice. But, whatever! I shall tell you, I'll give you a personal insight onto what I plan on doing to this city."
Ethan's voice ceased, waiting for a response before wanting to add more.. "Oh, and tell those buddies of yours to start tracing away and to start abiding by my requests otherwise this city will go up in flames!"

Thomas signaled the entire Officer's in the room, putting the conversation on speaker. Now, everyone could hear Ethan's voice again. "Good, I suspected you would put me on speaker! Now everyone, get your Commissioner. I order you to."

Thomas spoke up."He's already listening, get on with it Ethan."There was no lie; Commissioner Henry Ford was listening intently wondering why Petty Officer Thomas would call everyone to listen to a man's voice.

"Well, good Officers. I have lined 42nd street with bombs. Every crack and crevice is loaded with TNT. The sewers are lined with sand bag-styled TNT. This whole place will explode if you don't comply to my requests. I even have a package in your office on the first floor, just waiting for a click of a button! The Fire Department, the F.B.I office, the C.I.A's secret meeting here in New York, and even the Secretary of Defense's hotel lobby."

Every Police Officer looked in astonishment at the phone. The voice was considering mass murder, and even the destruction of the Police Office as a result. Even the Secretary of Defense, the third in line for Presidency, was in a dire situation. The Commissioner took hold of the reigns of this conversation now.

“What are you demands?"

The voice giggled."This is the Commissioner? Wow! I would much more appreciate Officer Thomas Roosevelt please."

The Commissioner was dissed in an instant. Cut down in his own game, the only thing he could do was point to Thomas to continue the conversation.

"What are your demands Ethan?,”
The familiar voice of Thomas cut through as Police began frantically to gather supplies and escape the office. The Commissioner still stood by Thomas, believing he could come to a possible conclusion with the man.

"Write this down."
The voice stopped for a moment, waiting. Commissioner Henry grabbed a paper and pencil and gave a thumb up to Thomas. Ethan continued elaborately."Number one, I would appreciate ten million dollars. Secondly, a jet for fun purposes. Thirdly, amnesty for my actions on written paper and submitted to the News for public viewing. Fourthly, I would like Russian hotties to accompany me to Russia where my account shall be hot-wired ten million dollars before I arrive. Lastly, I would like every street light in New York to turn green just to wreak havoc on your sweet little, puny city."

The Commissioner finished and quickly ran out of the room to get confirmation. Thomas responded."Give us a few minutes." Ethan did not answer, but sure enough, twenty minutes later Commissioner Henry came back with a dissatisfied face. "They won't comply; they think he won't back up what he's saying.... They said to cut this deal."

"Ethan, our superiors have denied your wishes."Regretfully Thomas pleaded.

"I knew this would happen, just playing a game with you. Officer Thomas Roosevelt, leave the building. Commissioner Henry Ford, stay here by the phone. If you dare move, I will see it because I'm watching you."

Both Thomas and the Commissioner peered out to look into buildings nearby the station.

"Stop looking around, you won't find me!"

The Commissioner nodded to Thomas."Go boy, I've lived long enough. I have no family left, they've left me. Remember how life takes turns, kid."

Thomas stopped moving as if immobile. "Officer Thomas, move! I'll explode every other building if you do not!"

Officer Thomas complied, quickly exiting the building. He was a coward, and more so, his Commissioner had more guts. Henry had forcibly pushed Thomas away, leaving himself ajar with distraught on the seat in front of the telephone. Leaving Commissioner Henry Ford alone was a mistake, but if Thomas would have stayed he would have had the same fate most likely.

Ethan's voice spoke quietly to the Commissioner, "Good bye old man, you were to become a bother in later years."

Commissioner Henry responded."You little prick, come here and fight like a man. Now!"

"There's no need. Officer Thomas is a good man, you are not. Remember that when you're in hell!"

Officer Thomas watched from outside as the building exploded. The first floor blowing and then the second collapsing on top of it. Commissioner Henry Ford was dead. Because of his eyes being fixated at debris and blaze of fire that had been the Police Station, he did not see a figure emerge from the shadows and smile at the devastating work. Officer also did not see this figure smile and smirk in enjoyment before slipping a envelope into his chest. A envelope he later found holding a total amount of fifty thousand dollars. Who knows why Ethan acted the way he did, but this was the beginning of a series and string of explosions and murders that would rocket 42nd street from peace into a chaotic mess.

Present Time; Secretary of Defense' Hotel Lobby

Hours had passed since the Police Station. Since then, 42nd street had turned to chaos. Buildings blocks apart would explode causing combustion's of roaring flames to appear. The streets were decimated as pounds of explosives in the sewers caused 'cave ins' and a large amount of cars to come compiling in. The fire extinguishers were busted and oozing water radically, and most were finding peace in the area- using the water as protection against the searing flames. The Fire Departments around the area were out of control, having exploded prior to the streets chaotic form, they were fighting the blazes around their 'homes.' Most of the police vehicles had been destroyed when the station blew, so police were frantically clearing people out of the area while putting themselves in the immediate danger as well. Many of the streets had closed, and it had been determined that the safest place for the Secretary of Defense to be was at her hotel safely coped with a battalion of Secret Service agents.

That was not going to be the case in a few minutes. The darkness was hiding Stryke in every possible manner, allowing him to hide near buildings effortlessly. A controller was in his left hand. He was looking up at the bedroom the Secretary was in, making sure she wasn't near the window to see him click the button. Fear was one thing, but a terrifying experience was another. Seeing him would only strike fear, while witnessing an explosion would be considered terrifying. Stryke was fully garbed and ready for someone to come at him- in New York there are a lot of heroes. He expected something to go down.

In one swift movement, he pressed the button. In amazement he watched as the building slowly combusted into flames. The first five floors collapsed instantly, and the building began to follow in tow. Movement for movement, instant by instant. However, a few floors down from the Secretary's room, tilted into another building. The two crashing buildings collided, narrowly saving the Secretary from a frightful death. Her room went straight into another building's. Ethan saw a lot of Secret Service officials fall out of the room to their deaths, but he didn't see a person with the stature of a SoD come out. She had survived most likely, but there was no need to worry. Stryke couldn't see anyways, a lot of smog and smoke had spread around the area, blinding him slightly.

Something fun was brewing though, no pun intended. Stryke felt an impending fight, something of a monumental assault between two men who come from different beliefs. Someone was going to come with anger, and when Stryke left- if he left, he would be changed forever. The other person would too....but the other person doesn't matter. It's the winner who matters, the loser just took second place, b!tches.