Raging Beasts

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

Moving through the concrete jungle that is Noc Haven, Gen moves through the streets unseen and unheard. Contemplating the recent events in his life, how the Liberators had found him and persuaded him to help in such a trivial way as transportation. But there was more, they wished to have someone like Gen on there side as opposed to being against him. Something like this proved interesting to Gen, as besides his battles with Nova and the Triplets no one knew he was really on this plane.

Few gatherings among the great and powerful here and there, but he was nothing in this universe compared to the world he once knew. But they still managed to find him, even without his telepathy he could sense something was amiss with how they so easily came upon him in there time of need. Something he was going to get the bottom of, and to do that he had to speak directly with Envy. A man he had only spoken to on brief and swift occasions. During the attack on the White House, he saw what the man was truly capable of, and to have someone like Gen in his pocket it only showed that he was prepared to do just about anything to see his ends were met. Something that impressed Gen greatly, but he was not going to be anyone's puppet or lap dog again....the sting of Alex still fresh in his mind. How his leader...his brother...could of used him in such a way, it stung and always would sting.

AS he leaped between building after building searching for Envy he thought to himself "I will not be fooled again...."Sniffing the air he found Envy's scent again and landed just outside his penthouse balcony. The man was a beast much like Gen, but at the same time so very different. Bones snap, and skin heals as Gen returns to a more human appearance. His long mane now gone, only a subtle amount of hair atop his head now,his gargantuan frame now smaller and less menacing, he slowly draws the sliding door open and steps into the dark room.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Envy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@darkchild

The city was pumping with life despite the recent demise and extermination of the mutant refugee camp of Noc Haven. In the heart of this metropolitan city that screamed futuristic dystopia stood the self proclaimed Liberator of his people, but branded terrorist by the outside world. Envy. No longer wearing the helm that had been carved by his tribe, but in a modest suit. His eyes gazed over the cyborgs and what was left of Homo Superior. He was emotionless. Neither fury nor depression was felt in his heart, but simply apathy. His mind was busy at work calculating the next step to move forward.

No Caption Provided

Cables of information poured into his central hub of informants of a recent attack on Venezuela. In any normal circumstance, he would not only offer assistance to the mutant messiah known as The Shogun, but extend his undying loyalty to his last breath. His current predicament would force him to decline, however. Knowing full well the 23rd Strigidae was capable of fending for herself and retaliating with as much force as she could muster, he waited. His efforts were focused on rebuilding whatever rubble and people were left. That and the furthering of his goals.

The moment of reflection and clarity was broken by a strong and distinct smell that filled Envy's nostrils. The trail was getting stronger and closer. The speed was alarming and admirable at the same time. It was masked to a strong degree, but whomever the aroma belonged to didn't seem to make any effort to mask his presence.

"Gen. Of course."

He didn't move nor turn his head. He only nodded while still staring out and watching the moving lights.

"I'll be honest...I was expecting you to claim your end of the bargain much earlier. And bloodier."

A smirk crossed his face. The sarcasm and jab of humor was sure to incite a little anger or annoyance in his beastly counterpart. Not unlike himself, Gen was a being that was more beast than human when he wanted to be.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_envy_:

Smiling as Envy stood motionless with his back turned to him, he knew the young man was full of himself. But his level of bravado was quite charming and entertaining, reminding the old Demon of his younger days. Moving swiftly he was beside the young Beast in the fraction of a second. Leaning against the cubs shoulder he leaned in " Not everything must be taken with blood cub. I came to your aid for one simple reason..."Flipping in the air he was showing off his new body and its agility, landing on the tips of his toes as they dig into the concrete of the ledge. Spinning around and crouching down into a bent posture, he stands crouched in front of Envy looking him in the eye.

Each bat of an eye felt like hours, but he let the suspence build enough and he smiled. Touching the young cubs long black bangs "You!"Moving from his crouched position to a standing one he towered over Envy even more so. Looking down he stood and the wind took his mane for a moment, letting it flow in the wind. Long black and grey hair fluttered for a moment, his new appearance going to his head he enjoyed how regal he now looked as a Lycan/Demon hybrid. Trailing the ledge he paced back and forth as he spoke to the young Cub "You reached out to me with your mind, something only foolish people and those with nothing to lose ever do. In doing so you allowed me access to that pretty little brain of yours.....and my my is it a tasty morsel."Remembering how his monologues tend to be off putting he looked back at Envy and jumped down to the balcony once again.

"You get me for a price"Smiling wide "Those were my words were they not? And like you said its been sometime and I have come to collect." His eyes narrowed as he stepped closer to Envy with a wicked smile and he made his demand "With a single kiss I shall collect my prize." If the young Cub was truly who he said he was, a man with nothing to lose then a simple exchange like this would be nothing to him. He wanted to know that he did not put his faith in someone who was not willing to do unsavory things to get the job done....plus getting a taste of his blood would add to Gen's own abilities.

_Envy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By _Envy_

@darkchild: (I kinda....sort of...forgot about his lol sorry!!)

Nothing was ever simple with The Devil. There was always a price hidden in the fine print that meant more than the sum of a soul. A kiss? Never mind the level of uncomfortably it would be for the mutant liberator, but it was too small of a bill in exchange for the fiends supernatural assistance. It was true that Envy needed to strike that bargain for a last resort, but he needed to calculate and predict what was the true nature of the request.

Moving like a demonic shadow, Gen was such an elegant creature despite his appearance that even a olympic acrobat would be covetous.

"No."

His words were fearless and defiant as he conveyed them with a stern gaze and crossed arms. He considered the possibility that his associate would take his head off, but he remained still and unfazed.

"I prefer my business partners to be more straightforward and frank with their demands rather than having a hidden agenda I know nothing about."

He took a deep breath and looked over the gargoyle like demon's shoulder and back into the city lights. The futuristic cars hummed with electrical pulses as they zipped below in the streets and the rest of the utopia's night life thrived as if a massacre never happened even though it was only a few weeks ago.

"So? Let's be a little forthright as opposed to lewdness shall we?"

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_envy_: Chuckling at Envys reaction to his proposition Gen smiled wide and disappeared into a cloud of shadows. Reappearing behind Envy and speaking over his shoulder and into his ear with a whisper "Fine...."His words lingering for a brief moment before he continued. His hand trailing the young cubs spine and then gripping the back of his neck like a cub in its mothers mouth. "You push the line of arrogance and disrespect young one."His long talons pressing against Envys throat as he tapped his fingers against his skin. His joyful demeanor was gone in an instant as the young ones tone had finally pushed the right buttons.

His monstrous hand almost completely enveloping the young mans entire throat in the palm of his hand. For a split moment he thought of simply taking the cubs head clear off his shoulders, but he pushed that animalistic urge deep down sighting it as his new Lycan mindset. Chuckling once again and loudly his tone returned to that of the playful manner he had just exhibited. Releasing his grip on Envys neck and turning to face the view. He let his arms fall to his sides and then held them behind his back, looking at the broken city before him he finally decided to stop playing with his new ally. "I want a sample of your blood, you are an animal for lack of a better term. A civilized one, but an animal nonetheless. I wish to study that, with my new body and what came with it. I an intrigued by the thought of doing this again and again, to see if this was a fluke....If I simply got lucky with the body I chose."This was true, as a demon had never in recorded history taken possession of another Nightwalker (supernatural creature) and he wished to see if there own biology could do it again with something or someone mentally and physically weaker. Tests had to be run and for that to happen he needed more samples of more animals (Nightwalkers) like Envy. He may not be a full fledged Lycan, but his physiology would prove beneficial to studies. So Gen stood beside Envy awaiting his answer.

_Envy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkchild: (Sorry, I got overwhelmed with work, Brother.)

Gen's large palm gripped firmly on Envy's trachea as he snapped his eyes shut. Was his question important enough that it absolutely demanded an answer? Yes. Was the inquiry worth risking losing his life and possibly agitating the new beast before him? Envy thought so. His genetic code that caused his mutation combined with the Venezuelan vibranium gifted from The Shogun herself was rare enough that Envy would rather not have some chemist or biologist fiddling around with it. Besides, Envy garnered a sick sort of joy when pissing off those that were stronger than him. Despite having a metal laced to his skeletal system, it was very likely that Gen had the capabilities and desire to snap it.

"What am I with arrogance? Just a dog with all bite and no bark."

He retorted back through painfully shut eyes and grimacing lips. It wasn't too often that people saw the fun and sarcastic side of him, but there did exist a part of the mutant terrorist that wasn't killed off by the sapiens. The gothic monster quickly released his grasp, causing the blood to rush back to the young mutant's brain. The sudden biological changed cause him to be dizzy for a moment, but he swiftly recovered.

"I'm no animal!"

He countered with an ironic growl. Despite his homo superior traits leaning towards the qualities of a dog or a wolf, he despised the comparison. He was no animal or person, but homo-superior that would take their rightful place as the dominant species in the world.

"Have your sample then. I have a feeling you'll need me again just as likely as I am to need you."

The all too familiar grin creeped across his face as he drew a metal talon and began to slice through the flesh of his forearm. The incision was precise as a scalpel and drew enough blood to cause the average human to pass out.

"Any other demands, Devil?"