Retroactive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Retroactive

Speedsters.

Some only push themselves to the levels necessary to complete the task at hand, altruistic or otherwise. There are many immutable constants in the universe, for example what some dub the curses of a speedster; a short attentions span, leaping before looking, acting on reflex rather than tact.

But there are a rare few, the ambitious. The willful. The elite. They stand a tier above the rest. From the moment they escape the confines of the speed of light they enter the halls of unsung legends that have existed since the expansion of one universe, into two.

the Speed Corps: Sentries to the Multiverse
the Speed Corps: Sentries to the Multiverse

"Good, your awa- Woahhh, woah relax." Your eyes are blurred, you don't know where you are but you can barely lift your arms. A hand is pressing on your chest with the weight of a cinderblock " You're tapped on speed for now and malnourished from using all your calories , you need to rest. On the plus side your ten pounds lighter. No, before you ask, you didn't lose your powers. You just blew out your reserves and what was left got absorbed by The Bleed." Your mouth is so slack and dry that you can barely get out the question, luckily you don't need to. "It's hard to explain, so just pass back out so you can heal, and let the old girl link with your subconcious...we'll talk later..." The sound of the guys voice becomes distant. You drift away as darkness closes in and pulls you down.

-------several hours later--------

Waking up again on a warm bed in a cold room, this time you feel more energy in you enough to sit up. Your legs are sore but less so as the minutes pass, an I.V. feeding your body the necessary nutrients but they don't quell the rumble in your empty stomach, so you pull them out. Standing on wobbly feet you make your way over to a window. The last thing you remember is running so fast that the landscape blurred, until it turned into a solid wall of light and bathed you in electricity.

You expect to see landmarks of some kind, hear cars, maybe smell some bad foreign food. Instead you only see an infinite red sea of nothingness that seems to reflect things. Things that have happened already, things that never have, things that might. You realize 'this must be The Bleed.'

No Caption Provided

(the explanation of the carrier added later)

__________________________OOC______________________________

What is The Speed Corps, and it's purpose? -

This is a team of the most elite speedsters in the multiverse who have gone past light speed and entered what some call the Speed Force, or The bleed unintentionally. The Bleed for the people who never read 'StormWatch' is the area between universes. Within their headquarters known as the carrier the Speed Corps monitors and traverses the multiverse to neutralize the largest threats that endanger it as well as protect the individual universes that don't have enough strength to be defended by their own heroes. Think of them as the multiversal equivalent of the united nations, with speedsters representing the worlds.

Who can join? -

This is a team exclusive to speedsters. If you want to join you have to be a Speedster. You can have secondary abilities but your character has to be defined most by their speed. As a speedster you have to pass the speed of light to enter The Bleed/Speed Force.

Whats the goal for this team? -

The biggest purpose is to have fun and while experimenting with different Earths, but the goal is to canonically map the CVnU Multiverse. For each Earth we do an RPG in we'll catalog that Earth in a separate thread, or this OP. I'm not sure which yet. But the team will definitely be playing a role in the Main U as well.

Can my character be from the Main Universe or does it have to be an alternate? -

You don't have to make an alternate, but it's strongly encouraged so that we can really round out the alternate U's with the first hand perspective of characters from them. The process I have in mind is we'll be spotlighting a threat in each of our characters universes, with whoever universe we're in leading that RPG, which won;t be too drawn out, only long enough to sell that U and stop the threat then move to the next.

If you want to join, just say so in thread and I'll add you to the team PM. Once we get a solid number we'll kick around in the thread until the first RPG.

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

[ Unique concept! And I really enjoyed the use of second person in the OP. Very impressive! ]

_Razor_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Agh who to use! *flails*

Awesome job!

Avatar image for freddie_mercury
Freddie_Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

;)

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ooh, cool concept. Good luck.

Acolyte_V

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@retroactive: (figured out who. This is me saying I want in. This is also me saying I'm not waiting :P got time got energy f it I'm posting I'm a rebel)

"You run and you run and you run. A good question is running toward what? Or better yet running from what?"

These were her last words to me. They echo in my mind. Flowing from that porcelain face and obsidian lips. That smile is playful those eyes fatal. She's a gamer a playful soul at least from first glance, then she's making a one eighty. She might have us with flawless skin but psychologically we are far from untouched. I was fine with it, cool with anything. Then she indoctrinated D.

"You run and you run and you run. A good question is running toward what? Or better yet running from what?"

These were her last words. I should of stayed. Should have fought. Should have helped. I remember the attempt however to revolt that punch shouldn't have been avoidable or stoppable. Should have known better then to think we were made like this and in power. Never saw her move fast at all. Now I know she simply never had to. Let go I did what comes natural I ran.

I wake they say sleep, I won't argue. Waking up the second time is far more manageable. Stretching and moving to a window leads to a sight like no other. I'd ran with velociraptors and traveled the globe. The maroon sea wee seemed within however painted a collage of countless times and possibilities. It was as invigorating to look upon as it was nausiating. "Son of a poodle."

Avatar image for cassius_knightfall
Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

interesting, good luck with this.

Clutch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I'll have my Speedster up and running soon. Pun intended xP

Retroactive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for freddie_mercury
Freddie_Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@retroactive: Freddie = Naamah... What do you mean its on Random? I was trying to post a Video of "Don't stop me now." by Queen. :/

Retroactive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@acolyte_v: I'll have a post up for you soon as I get a minute.

Jack_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

I'll just leave this here.

Retroactive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@acolyte_v:

@retroactive: Freddie = Naamah... What do you mean its on Random? I was trying to post a Video of "Don't stop me now." by Queen. :/

Loading Video...

@retroactive: (figured out who. This is me saying I want in. This is also me saying I'm not waiting :P got time got energy f it I'm posting I'm a rebel)

These were her last words to me. They echo in my mind. Flowing from that porcelain face and obsidian lips. That smile is playful those eyes fatal. She's a gamer a playful soul at least from first glance, then she's making a one eighty. She might have us with flawless skin but psychologically we are far from untouched. I was fine with it, cool with anything. Then she indoctrinated D.

These were her last words. I should of stayed. Should have fought. Should have helped. I remember the attempt however to revolt that punch shouldn't have been avoidable or stoppable. Should have known better then to think we were made like this and in power. Never saw her move fast at all. Now I know she simply never had to. Let go I did what comes natural I ran.

I wake they say sleep, I won't argue. Waking up the second time is far more manageable. Stretching and moving to a window leads to a sight like no other. I'd ran with velociraptors and traveled the globe. The maroon sea wee seemed within however painted a collage of countless times and possibilities. It was as invigorating to look upon as it was nausiating. "Son of a poodle."

"You look better, seems like The Bleed bath is doing it's job."Stepping forward from the shadows of the doorway, a brown skinned man in his mid-thirties smiles with the goggles on his forehead push up into his hair" Those windows are more than just a view...but damn isn't it though..." Standing beside the newest addition to the crew, still marveling at The Bleed with the same astonishment he had when he first arrived. "My name is Bishop Jones, but in the field I go by Retroactive. If you've got the strength, I want to explain all of this to you in a more comfortable room, I know you've got questions, I want to answer them all for you. Follow me."

the halls are edgeless steel that feels more like a subway tube and seems to stretch into eternity, but only a few short steps later they've reached an office, the door sliding open to show a flatscreen tv in front of a couch and coffee table, a painting of a mountainous landscape on the back wall behind a fake window frame. "Have a seat. Watch some tv. I'll grab you some actual food."

Entering an open kitchen and digging into what looks like an average fridge "We'll split my last two thousand tacos. Cool?" Bishop yells, pulling out a small bag and throwing it into the only alien appliance in the room and pressing a button.

"So." Sitting down and taking off his goggles, the red and black futuristic jordan wearing fleet foot clasps his hands, "For every question Ill give you two answers. Shoot. "

Acolyte_V

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@retroactive:

"Veronica Vindicat, Vern for short." She remarks finding it hard to part from the spectacular view. The in the field comment through the speedster off. "Suppose in the field I'd be Acolyte V? I duh know." Was the best she could come up with. In the universe she ran from she was known by it and it was better then Emerald Bolt or some other silly title. Walking through the halls one with the slightest glance could tell Vern was tempted to tag the walls it was far to pristine. And pristine wasn't the nature of V.

Still doing her best to behave herself she simply leapt onto the couch and quickly flicked the TV to a Chanel that provided music. Fast pace dubstep being the sound of choice. "I just need like oh four hundred don't have to go out of your way to feed me." She was obviously trying not to be rude and make a good impression. The slight hint of nervousness told that she likely never had to ask for anything where she came from.

"Guess the best two questions would be where am I? And how did I get here? I'm quick but I've never heard of or seen this place."

XxHEROxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By XxHEROxX
Lucian_LeBeau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Lucian_LeBeau

This is tight. Speed (on here) is the most overused yet willfully ignored concept. If that makes sense lol.

Acolyte_V

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lucian_lebeau:

Every other character has super speed to some degree

Probably 80% of said characters don't use it or have it as a secondary power however lol

Lucian_LeBeau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lucian_lebeau:

Every other character has super speed to some degree

Probably 80% of said characters don't use it or have it as a secondary power however lol

Thats kinda my point. Damn near everyone has it but its more of a fail safe (dodge and evade, or arrival and fleeing). Hardly anyone puts in the effort to extrapolate more elaborate usages. Its more of a cure all for not getting your ass whooped.

Which is why this team concept is promising. Put a bunch of speedsters on the same team and people are gonna have to step up their creative game to avoid repeating the same displays their counterparts just wrote ;)

XxHEROxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By XxHEROxX
Acolyte_V

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lucian_lebeau: you said "if that makes sense" looks like it did ^.^

Looking forward to this team and trying to get a grip on speedsterness I'm no different most my alts have had it but not as their focus. Should also be fun learning to try and sell while using it as most speedsters can dodge a lot but of course you want to make opponents look good as well.

XxHEROxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@acolyte_v: no one says you can't slow down and make them think they have a chance at striking you.

Lucian_LeBeau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Lucian_LeBeau

@palidan: @acolyte_v: Right. And on the flip side, it'll also be cool seeing how users creativity adapt. Enemy combatants shouldnt be able to just throw out a lazy attack and hope the good nature of the users behind the speedster pressures them into selling when they have every right to avoid/dodge.

XxHEROxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lucian_lebeau:

Loading Video...

they'll say we're god modding if we do. meanwhile they're doing it against our natural abilities.

Acolyte_V

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucian_LeBeau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Lucian_LeBeau

@palidan: Theres gonna have to be some give and take from both sides apparently. I have faith.

@lucian_lebeau: you should make a comeback and join ^.~

No Caption Provided

XxHEROxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Acolyte_V

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lucian_lebeau: Lebeau's are old news join the Speedsters! Maybe someone related to Grail or an alternate universe Grail ;)

Lucian_LeBeau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@palidan: I'm always right, even when I'm wrong <_<

@lucian_lebeau: Lebeau's are old news join the Speedsters! Maybe someone related to Grail or an alternate universe Grail ;)

Ha! I'd like to but I dont wanna commit to anything. Not yet anyway.

XxHEROxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I surely wish to join.

Acolyte_V

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@palidan: just a matter o time I'm sure ^.^

@lucian_lebeau: *smack* do it anyway!

Retroactive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@retroactive:

"Veronica Vindicat, Vern for short." She remarks finding it hard to part from the spectacular view. The in the field comment through the speedster off. "Suppose in the field I'd be Acolyte V? I duh know." Was the best she could come up with. In the universe she ran from she was known by it and it was better then Emerald Bolt or some other silly title. Walking through the halls one with the slightest glance could tell Vern was tempted to tag the walls it was far to pristine. And pristine wasn't the nature of V.

Still doing her best to behave herself she simply leapt onto the couch and quickly flicked the TV to a Chanel that provided music. Fast pace dubstep being the sound of choice. "I just need like oh four hundred don't have to go out of your way to feed me." She was obviously trying not to be rude and make a good impression. The slight hint of nervousness told that she likely never had to ask for anything where she came from.

"Guess the best two questions would be where am I? And how did I get here? I'm quick but I've never heard of or seen this place."

putting on a pair of gloves with neon finger tip pads Bishop mimes opening the appliances drawer and it obliges, then he mimes pulling out the hot tray and it slides out floatin on air ahead of him. Hovering the tray over to the table, miniature tacos begin to almost pop like kernels into the form of full sized tacos one by one until they stand stacks high on the coffee table.

"Tear'em up." Throwing the gloves on the table beside them he sits down beside her and leans forward, hearing out her questions with as much patience as he could, "It's a little hard to comprehend to some, this place, is The Carrier. I think she likes it when I call her lightning though." The lights flicker quickly, The Carriers' reaction like a dogs tail when you call it's name, "A big part of her is a mystery, but she's an advanced ship that travels whats called The Bleed. When someone like you, and me, pass the speed of light we break through to the core of our powers. You got here, because you ran faster then you ever have and pierced the fabrics of reality. Do you remember that? This place is the space between spaces, the arteries to the lifeblood of the universes. Not many have seen or will ever see this place because nobody even suspects it exists, let alone attempts to breach it.. But when you do, Lightning locks onto you and brings you in. "

His arms blur into two rods of red and black as he shovels tacos into his mouth and gulps them whole, wiping his thumbs on a cloth and burping, "'It's a lot to take in. "

Retroactive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Acolyte_V

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@retroactive:

As the more experienced speedster spoke the teen dove into the food of choice. Food downed before answers were so much as completed the origins of the porcelain accelerator were not laced with the best civil manners. Finishing she wiped the crumbs away and got comfortable taking the answers in. "That's adorable" V rather liking the new home and it's apparent nature. "So this is the road between universes? God I'm awesome. Nice to know I also was successful in scapin" obviously she was proud of herself.

"So next question. Is this home, and if not can it be?" She was in no hurry to return home though she worried for D. She also didn't have a home back in her universe anyway residing rather beside the killer of acceleration. "And what can I do to earn my place here? May want to take refuge here but I know if I am I should also pull my weight."

XxHEROxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By XxHEROxX

@retroactive: Zewe's steps out of time and back into his ship which has picked up another ship outside of time and much larger. He locates the "carrier" in the place known as the bleed and gets close enough to dock the ship and entering the launch bay. setting his ship on auto pilot to detach and return to regular time cloaked. He then stealth walked towards veronica and Bishop stepping into a visible state just after Veronica finishes eating. "Hi, hi, I'm Zewe ..... most call me Z, lovely ship as he blips across it leaving a trail of Z's looking at monitors, reading papers, looking out windows, having a drink, munching a small tidbit of food, then approaching with an extended hand.

Retroactive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@retroactive:

As the more experienced speedster spoke the teen dove into the food of choice. Food downed before answers were so much as completed the origins of the porcelain accelerator were not laced with the best civil manners. Finishing she wiped the crumbs away and got comfortable taking the answers in. "That's adorable" V rather liking the new home and it's apparent nature. "So this is the road between universes? God I'm awesome. Nice to know I also was successful in scapin" obviously she was proud of herself.

"So next question. Is this home, and if not can it be?" She was in no hurry to return home though she worried for D. She also didn't have a home back in her universe anyway residing rather beside the killer of acceleration. "And what can I do to earn my place here? May want to take refuge here but I know if I am I should also pull my weight."

"You...you ask...some weird questions for someone who has no idea where they are." he says with his chin pulled back into his neck.

"Not so much a home, but more a sanctuary. If you need it for the rest of your life, then yeah, you could call it home. But lightning doesn't like to be used. If you don't need her, don't abuse her generosity." Standing with a smile Bishop walks out the door and assumes she wasn't far behind, "Funny you ask. Lightning, she's the single biggest mystery we have. Ii came here years ago when I was just getting into my powers. One of the first to find her, a man who went by just Flash, left a message in the main hall. It read something like-"

The speed force chose you once, now it's doing it again. Your about to be apart of the most secretive group in any history. We call ourselves The Speed Corps. If your reading this its because the rest of the guys, and I, are running that long track in the sky. But the ship always needs a crew.

So consider yourself deputized. Welcome to the Speed Corps.

"-Then it went on to talk about how to use some of the ships functions, and alot of other drivers manual, boiler plate type stuff. The most important part though, that was written in red.

"If you ever betray Lightning, or the corps, you betray the speed force itself. What was given can be taken back."

In other words, you turn your back on speed, speed turns its back on you, and you go back to just being another human in the rat race on whatever world she decides to drop you on. You want to earn your keep? you've got to help defend and map the multiverse. So whats the verdict, Vern? "

@palidan said:

@retroactive: Zewe's steps out of time and back into his ship which has picked up another ship outside of time and much larger. He locates the "carrier" in the place known as the bleed and gets close enough to dock the ship and entering the launch bay. setting his ship on auto pilot to detach and return to regular time cloaked. He then stealth walked towards veronica and Bishop stepping into a visible state just after Veronica finishes eating. "Hi, hi, I'm Zewe ..... most call me Z, lovely ship as he blips across it leaving a trail of Z's looking at monitors, reading papers, looking out windows, having a drink, munching a small tidbit of food, then approaching with an extended hand.

We're outside of both space and time in the bleed, and it's a place only a speedster can enter. I'll add it to the rules since it didn't seem obvious but everyone has to arrive the same way as in the OP, unless you sell yourself as already being a member that went through it.

XxHEROxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@retroactive: I stated Zewe was born in the bleed, on a multidimensional planet that was destroyed due to the increasing field activity between dimensional gateways. His ship is programmed with all known destinations his civilization visited.

Acolyte_V

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@retroactive:

"I ran harder then before with reason. I might go back in time but I'm in no hurry to return." The teen shrugged she didn't want to intrude but it did make sense. She didn't have an ID, no history of her would arguably exist in another dimension. Listening to the provided message she nodded and stood up straight. Not out of sarcasm but rather a genuine longing to help and have a purpose. "I'd be honored Bishop. And more importantly Lightning."

"So if you don't mind and questions are still open what's your story boss?"

XxHEROxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By XxHEROxX

@retroactive: To elaborate, there was planet known as Earth in which a technological device orbiting it made a multidimensional state, each of it's inhabitants having effects on time even the wild life.

the planet was an amazing site to see as different regions had extreme to subtle differences in evolution. Zewe's people living in the extreme zone developed methods to refine resources and extract minerals so fast that their area had been mined out of essential needs. They then ventured to the other quadrants and were able to subdue and become the dominant species in hours, processing the planet in technological advancement and spreading out.

No Caption Provided

it was magnificent to see now merely a recorded image in Zewe's ships memory banks. Unfortunately the planet began receiving stronger fluctuations in time and the fields that once helped the planet were now taring it apart. The top scientists calculated that their planet was doomed and told it's people to construct vehicles to leave the planet. The people however didn't want to leave and thought the scientists were over exaggerating the situation, for control purposes.

They decided to use genetic therapy on one of the children, a boy named Zewe. They were trying to alter the effects of the device on the boys DNA. Unfortunately a riot ensued and caused a malfunction in one of the particle accelerators and the boy had vanished. Years later a security tape recorded a blur exit the lab, slowing down the blur revealed the boy. They were hunting him for many years, the planetary doom was a hoax to get more guinea pigs for testing.

The boy now a man, at his full potential of his gifts started to run pushing his limits to test his grown strength. ... finds the fabric of time taring around him and see's a vessel.....

He locates the "carrier" in the place known as the bleed and gets close enough to jump on to it, find a hatch he enters. He then stealth walked towards veronica and Bishop stepping into a visible state just after Veronica finishes eating. "Hi, hi, I'm Zewe ..... most call me Z, lovely ship as he blips across it leaving a trail of Z's looking at monitors, reading papers, looking out windows, having a drink, munching a small tidbit of food, then approaching with an extended hand.

Grand_Prix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Grand_Prix
No Caption Provided

The day I found out I could go faster then anyone in the entire Universe was the day I left everything in my past . Not once did I ever look back to the pain and regret that made me push the limits of speed as I hammered down the throttle until it broke. I've been racing across dimensions ever since. Doing deeds that I thought would help me repent for my sins that haunted me like a dark rain cloud in the not so far distance. I've been to countless parallel realites and have seen hundreds of worlds in dire need of someone to swiftly lay down the wheel's of justice. I've been doing it all alone until I somehow crossed over into the Bleed.

It was an honest mistake that I made when I began to traverse into hyper-speed with no direction , but I feel thankful for meeting so many others like myself. I'm no longer alone , but I still might be the fastest.

Retroactive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@palidan: Nah man...sorry you put in that much effort on the concept but the team is speedsters only, I put it in the rules and drove it in pretty hard in the OP. On top of that, I'm not selling the bleed as a place a planet could inhabit. it's meant to be more like a pathway/energy source of the multiverse. The Carrier should be the only thing in it that isn't a speedster.

LunaHawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@palidan

Hey, if you want to keep the concept, bring him over to Champions Unlimited.

Retroactive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@acolyte_v: @acolyte_v: Resting a had on Vern's shoulder Bishop shakes her hand, "Welcome to the Speed Corps. Lightning?" A soft but boastful ping of recognition bounces off the walls as the ship's steel like floor begins to gel into an anthromorphic liquid beneath Vern's feet, casing them as a red hue illuminates within. "Don't worry, she's just giving you back your speed, and marking your personal universal signature for identification later. The next time you come back you'll have to generate the same speed you did the first, but as she gets to know your own force, you'll be able to eventually be removed from your home planet on thought command."

The gel of metal receeds back into the floor, leaving Vern's feet glowing for a moment longer before they dimmed down.

"My story..."He takes a deep breath knowing this was going to be a wind "time doesn't move on a set path here...what was days ago for me could be a few million years on your world. But five years ago, my world's time, I was on another team known as the Third League. Our planets best heroes, Doctor Animo, Mother Machine, and Aphonic, and my dad. I think he was a member of the Speed Corps as well, disappeared all the time, coming back in what he said was an hour but was really days. Ma though he might have been going into fugue states. Anyway...five years ago I joined the Third. It was alright at first, chase the bad guy, put him in jail, do it again tomorrow...but then things started taking a dark turn. The moral line started to blur. Animo began using the captured telepaths and precogs to detect crimes, and eventually ditched the bodies altogether and just removed the brains. 'for space' he said. Aphonic became complacent to it all, and mother machine was his wife so she supported him. before long it was a totalitarian world of order, and nothing but order. The smallest signs of freedom were snuffed almost immediately. Ma had passed not long after dad, and I had nothing to lose, so I started speaking out against them, and ended up hunted like the criminals. They chased me relentlessly, my only choice was to run. As fast as I could. You know what happened next first hand. I haven't gone back since, instead I joined the Speed Corps under Dodger, a seasoned member. He's since gone back to his Earth to 'slow down and take it a day at a time', but he'll be back, that I don't doubt. Since then I've just been monitoring the other Earths we know about, helping where I can until I got some more recruits to take on the heavy shit."

No Caption Provided

The day I found out I could go faster then anyone in the entire Universe was the day I left everything in my past . Not once did I ever look back to the pain and regret that made me push the limits of speed as I hammered down the throttle until it broke. I've been racing across dimensions ever since. Doing deeds that I thought would help me repent for my sins that haunted me like a dark rain cloud in the not so far distance. I've been to countless parallel realites and have seen hundreds of worlds in dire need of someone to swiftly lay down the wheel's of justice. I've been doing it all alone until I somehow crossed over into the Bleed.

It was an honest mistake that I made when I began to traverse into hyper-speed with no direction , but I feel thankful for meeting so many others like myself. I'm no longer alone , but I still might be the fastest.

Swagalag.

Retroactive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lunahawk said:

@palidan

Hey, if you want to keep the concept, bring him over to Champions Unlimited.

lol fckin scalper. Point still stands on the bleed, it's not a place with a planet.

LunaHawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By LunaHawk

@retroactive:

lol, sorry, not trying to thieve. I just figured if the character doesn't work for your team then I would offer a place for it to go while he works on a character that *does* fit your team. I doubt it would be difficult to make the character fit though and I would suggest that over anything else. The more hero teams the better =).

Retroactive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lunahawk: Fist half was just me messin with you, second was directed at Paladin. I don't want to the concept getting convoluted as it expands.

XxHEROxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@retroactive: I do though, i'm fast .... as your wanting . Plus I come from another dimension and I wish to be a hero

Retroactive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@palidan: Close enough lol I'll post later, hopefully

Enormity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers