Pyro...Till death do us part...

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

Five years ago, I was the happiest man alive. No fighting, Good job, Just married to the most beautiful woman alive. Life was looking up, Then...He happened. The man who took everything from me, my life..my money...my wife, Or so I thought.

Five years ago..At Pyro's and Aveline's wedding day

Looking all around, Pyro had finally found the one person he could share his life with, The one person who made all of his manliness turn into a puddle of butterflies in his stomach and sends a ripple through his stomach every-time she said his name. His eyes connected with a numerous number of guests, The old farmer with the massive cut across his right eye, the snake catcher with his half-broken glasses that he was too poor to get fixed, and the sheriff holding a shotgun underneath his arm as he smiled at Pyro, they were old friends, A lot of history between the two men. Today was a good day, the first day he would properly share his heart with the one he loved.

Pyro's eye turned as a door opened, Aveline stepped out from within the door, Every guest in the room went silent as they gazed upon her raw beauty, every man slightly envious of Pyro, even some of the married men, She was a true beauty if one had ever lived.

As she walked up to the alter, Pyro could not help to let out a little grin. She took her position opposite him as they locked eyes, the Priest looked down as he lifted up a piece of paper, he handed it too Pyro and spoke happily "If you wish to become lawful wedded husband and wife, please speak the following words as displayed on the paper" he gave a pleased smile to Pyro as he awaited the obvious reply.

Pyro held the paper, hands slightly trembling with delight, and a little fear if he messed up the words, his gaze was taken away from her eyes as he read the words, a slight tremble could be heard in his voice from all the nerves.

Pyro took her smooth hands with his free one as he spoke the vows.

"I, Pyro, take you, Aveline, to be my lawful wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part."

He locked eyes with her once again, staring into the eyes that had stolen his heart over 2 years ago. She took the paper and spoke.

"I, Aveline, take you, Pyro, to be my lawful wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part."

He let go of her hand as he took her by the head, bringing her close as they took their first wedded kiss....

7 hours later...Hotel Bedroom

Pyro lay on his bed, eyes closed as he heard her voice, her captivating and enchanting voice growing closer, a finger on his chest slowly went higher and higher, "Looks like you are a lucky one then" Her finger met his lips as she leaned in and gave him a quick kiss before backing away with a few words "Keep your eyes closed" She flicked his nose playfully as he laid back, awaiting a fun night with his new wife. Hands behind his head he sighed, but then heard a chilling scream, his eyes shot open to seeAveline lying on the floor in a pile of blood.

He fell to his knees, grabbing her body and holding her head up to his, How had this happened? He spoke, or tried too "Aveline..Stay with me, I will.." He shouted frantically "SOMEBODY! HELP!" His cries of horror and pure terror echoed throughout the whole hotel. Avelines eyes went dead as he pleased with her to stay with him, Tears were now flooding down his cheeks, He kissed her on the forehead and held her tight, This was surreal, This was beyond, above reality, A shiver hit him in the back as he turned around to face...Him, A dark entity, possibly a demon stood before Pyro, gazing upon the lifeless corpse of Aveline. It spoke.

"She is dead, I give my humble apology. If you wish however, All I need is an agreement. You will be together forever, All I need is your agreement" The demon like entity waved his hand as Avelines eyes suddenly opened and a red light shot out of them, she spoke "My love, Please - For me. Agree" She said, however unknown to Pyro, The demon was controlling her.

Without a moments notice, Pyro had agreed. He did not contemplate the consequences of his actions, or how his love would be with him again, he begged "I agree, please..." He fell to the floor as he begged "Help me!"

The demon simply nodded then vanished. Pyro had no chance to speak as the doors flung open, The Sheriff burst in, holding his rifle, he looked at Pyro, then at the now lifeless Aveline, The pile of blood around the duo, it looked like murder. He spoke confused "Why?" He raised his gun to Pyro.

Pyro widened his eyes with shook, his hands covered in his loves blood, He then looked behind the Officer...Aveline stood behind the Sheriff. He felt a lump come into his throat stopping him from talking, pure fear, confusion. The Sheriff saw Pyros gaze as he turned around for a second to see what he was looking at, Aveline was invisible, only visible to Pyro, she walked away, down the corridor. Pyro instinctively gave chase, he tore through the officer without realizing in his hurry, he had knocked his old friends head onto the door, killing him.

He chased his wife....

The Present day

No Caption Provided

Pyro sighed, a tear ran down his cheek as he remembered that night, He turned to the side as he looked at Aveline, He spoke "Babe..It's been 5 years since that night..Why did you show me this again?" He wiped the tear from his cheek as she spoke "It is our anniversary" he downed his drink as he sat alone in his room, well nearly alone. She was always with him.

Standing up and picking up his gun, He left the room, He stopped and turned to his dead wife "Give me some time alone, please" He turned around and left...

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

O_O

Holy....shmitt.

I am loving this -- really, really loving this. I can't even begin to tell you how much! Instant heartache for Pyro -- that is just so sad/tragic. I am going to read the RPG threads from now on.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lykopis: Thanks Lyks :P I will keep ya posted if I see anything that may take your fancy, Told ya, I'll be gettin you in the RP section yet ;)

Avatar image for cassius_knightfall
Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: Real nice work man, emotive stuff isn't easy to write and you nailed it. Choosing Roland as a look is also a nice touch.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Pyrogram

@theacidskull: Thanks dude! Appreciated!

@cassuis_slay_knightfall: I know right! I have to confess, I saw the look....and made the story from that, I could not resist, so yeah,the look came first :P Thanks mate.

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: He is the Gunslinger, you dont f*ck with the gunslinger

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Pyrogram
Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: Indeed man, gives you an interesting dynamic and options conversation wise.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#10  Edited By Lvenger

@pyrogram:Holy effing balls! This is a beautifully chilling prologue. Man this is something amazingly emotive Pyro! Awesome work!

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram said:

@lykopis: Thanks Lyks :P I will keep ya posted if I see anything that may take your fancy, Told ya, I'll be gettin you in the RP section yet ;)

A silent observer, you! I will simply be part of the audience.

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

#12 BumpyBoo  Moderator

@lvenger said:

@pyrogram:Holy effing balls! This is a beautifully chilling prologue. Man this is something amazingly emotive Pyro! Awesome work!

Yes. I would add to this, but holy effing balls sums it up pretty neatly ;)

Strigidae_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Very sharp!

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#14  Edited By Lvenger

@bumpyboo said:

@lvenger said:

Yes. I would add to this, but holy effing balls sums it up pretty neatly ;)

My command of the English language amazes even me at times :P

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Pyrogram
MasterofChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That was...pretty touching. I love it, especially the part where he's in pain.

Avatar image for deactivated-57916056a8182
deactivated-57916056a8182

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

very original concept, good work