Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Troy_Walker
No Caption Provided

Hospital

Consciousness, slowly returning. I'm dead... I must be. The bright light penetrated his closed eyelids, as he opened them to the heavens above. A single bright light, like the sun. A sound from the distance, calling out to him like a dream. Mum? He looked around to find the disappointing sight of a hospital room, a nurse besides him with blonde hair in a bun. "Mr. Walker. Can you hear me? If you can hear me, squeeze my hand." her warm hand held his, his connection, his tether to his own body was weakened, but slowly returning. It took extra effort for his body to obey his command, but he did it. He squeezed the nurse' hand. "Good," she raised a small handheld light, flashing it to his eyes to check their reaction. "Wha-what-" Troy began, but the nurse stopped him, asking him another question. "What's your first name?" she asked as Troy felt his strength returning to him. "Tro-Troy... where- where am I?" his expression was one of shock, as his face frantically began scanning the room around him. "Please try not to move, Troy. When were you born?" the nurse asked. Troy did not answer. "Troy, what's your birthdate?" she asked as Troy rushingly answered "Second of february... 1995" he began looking around the room once more. "What happened, does my mother know i'm here?" he asked, which surprised the nurse as she raised a brow. "Mr. Walker, what do you remember last?"

"I remember my father, um, um, visiting him in prison" he began, his voice shaky. "Take your time," the nurse said as he tried to contain his thoughts "I went home..." he said more calmly "I remember darkness, I-" it hit him. Mother, she's dead..."no, no, no" he began to panic once more, as the nurse began to run a transparent liquid something through his IV fluid. The wire of his IV was running with blood, shit, that blood's not mine. He watched as it entered his arm. Oh god, this can't be happening, no, no, it can't be. he slowly began to weaken once more, as the sedative put him to sleep.

Later

Troy woke up once more, the sedative keeping him calmer than he should be. The events that had transpired slowly began to reemerge, the presence of the White Hood Gang, who killed his mother to stop his imprisoned father from providing information about them for early parole. They're coming for me next. He turned his head, now noting the room more properly. It was only him, no one else except the nurse, who was making the bed of a patient who'd just left. Besides him, on his bedside table was a small card, handwriting on it. Who the hell visited? he grabbed the card with slightly unresponsive hands, reading the writing.

10:16 on the dot. Find me at the Addams Estate. Get the answers...and the revenge you seek.

Noah

Troy reread the card three times before putting it back on the bedside table. Revenge, revenge on the White Hood Gang... for killing my mother. he felt tears creeping into his eyes, no, tears will not help.Avenging her will, avenging her to protect myself, and her memory. Then there's my father, it's his fault as well, he brought this curse upon us. Troy lay his head back. "Nurse" he said, surprised she'd heard him despite his quiet voice. She came over, arching her eye brow "who left this note?" he asked "did I have any visitors?" the nurse turned her eyes to the note, which Troy quickly took with his left hand, stashing it in his pocket. "Young man, an air of importance, think i've seen him on TV, i'll have to check the visitors pad" she said, trailing off out of the room.

Silence now filled the room, creating an air of serenity. Troy was left to his own thoughts, thoughts of tragedy, loss, grief, anger... and of revenge. Revenge on the men who'd turned his life upside down. The White Hood Gang.They'll know my name. There's nothing left, no purpose but to exact my revenge, my vengeance, my retribution.

Warsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really like what you've been doing with Troy lately.

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fancy. I liked this very mucho grande.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

Awesome!

Troy_Walker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanks to all of you :)

Troy_Walker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump.

Avatar image for dark_vengeance_
Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They'll know my name. There's nothing left, no purpose but to exact my revenge, my vengeance, my retribution.

After this line we're going to have to meet soon.

Troy_Walker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Troy_Walker

They'll know my name. There's nothing left, no purpose but to exact my revenge, my vengeance, my retribution.

After this line we're going to have to meet soon.

It's time already?

Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Dark_Vengeance_

@troy_walker:

I'm probably going to tap you in the back and say good job.

Thee_Champion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Thee_Champion

This is really good.

Troy_Walker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dark_vengeance_ said:

@troy_walker:

I'm probably going to tap you in the back and say good job.

So DV's a mind reader now, huh? Will you be there when I turn around?

This is really good.

Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@troy_walker:

I'm Batman Dark Vengeance. How do you know I'm not there already?

Troy_Walker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Troy_Walker

@troy_walker:

I'm Batman Dark Vengeance. How do you know I'm not there already?

Because I still haven't gotten my tap on the back...

Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Dark_Vengeance_
Troy_Walker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Troy_Walker
Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@troy_walker:

And I'm very silent, some might say I'm like a ninja...oh wait.

Troy_Walker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dark_vengeance_: You can't touch me... i'm looking at Malcolm Press right now...

Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Troy_Walker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dark_vengeance_: well, you've just tapped my double, and I was in the distance taking a video of the whole thing :P

Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Troy_Walker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers