#1 Edited by Pumpkin Goblin (48 posts) - - Show Bio

Having found that all fight clubs have been inactive for a number of months, Pumpkin Goblin made a formal meeting of all new Fight Club members, meaning just himself, in the parking lot across from a small dive bar.

He put his guard up, circled slowly to the left, and then plowed his fist directly into his face. Pumpkin Goblin stumbled, recovered, and returned the punch with a kick, but found himself unable to strike his target. He kicked again but was caught off guard and caught a fist to the throat, staggered to the side, and was left wide open when a double fisted smash came down on his big orange head. For a moment it looked like Pumpkin Goblin was going to make it, then he lurched to the side and dropped, having both won and lost the first fight of this new era of Fight Club.
#2 Posted by Ajnin Judithe (559 posts) - - Show Bio
He takes a seat as he wayches the fights go on.
#3 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30177 posts) - - Show Bio
Points and laughs at PK
#4 Posted by Pumpkin Goblin (48 posts) - - Show Bio

Pumpkin Goblin sits down on a curb after he regains consciousness, holding his head for a long moment. Finally he rubs the back of his hand to his big grin and stands up.

Okay, here are the rules of Pumpkin Goblin Fight Club.

#1: Do not actually kill Pumpkin Goblin.

#2: Do NOT actually kill Pumpkin Goblin.

#3: If someone says stop, or goes limp or taps out the fight is over.

#4: Only two guys to a fight, unless there is more.

#5: If you bring gum or sodas, bring enough for the whole class.

#6: No shirt, no shoes, no problem. But you must be wearing some form of pants.

#7: Fights will go on until someone gets bored.

#8: If this is your first night at Pumpkin Goblin Fight Club then you have to fight. Or not. Most of you guys can clean the floor with me, so it's not like I can force you to.
#5 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30177 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually sounds kind of interesting O_o

#6 Posted by Pumpkin Goblin (48 posts) - - Show Bio

Pumpkin Goblin leans his head to the side, joints popping loudly, and then shakes loose.

"Wanna go a round with me?"
#7 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30177 posts) - - Show Bio

Raises what's left of his eyebrow

Me?

#8 Posted by Trauma (5889 posts) - - Show Bio

haha whats is this haha pitful

#9 Posted by Pumpkin Goblin (48 posts) - - Show Bio

"Yeah, if you're up to it."

Pumpkin Goblin hops on the balls of his feet a couple times, getting warmed up.

"I'll let you start, get the first punch in."
#10 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30177 posts) - - Show Bio
Looks at Trauma and chuckles, then with PKG in his sights, he doesn't move, but throws a single punch in the time lapse of an instant, backed by his lethal power
#11 Posted by Pumpkin Goblin (48 posts) - - Show Bio

The limits of the Jack O'Lantern mask give the impression that Pumpkin Goblin just stares at Warsman with a dumb, blank look, and then he topples over upon impact, dropping to the ground and clattering until he skids to a stop. There's a low groan, and Pumpkin Goblin tries to get up to his hands and knees.

#12 Posted by Trauma (5889 posts) - - Show Bio
Warsman said:
"Looks at Trauma and chuckles, then with PKG in his sights, he doesn't move, but throws a single punch in the time lapse of an instant, backed by his lethal power"

what you laughin about warsman
#13 Posted by Platinumwarrior (2967 posts) - - Show Bio
Walks in
#14 Posted by Trauma (5889 posts) - - Show Bio
trauma smirks as he looks around at the very low quality place
#15 Posted by Pumpkin Goblin (48 posts) - - Show Bio

Holding his side, Pumpkin Goblin lurches to his feet, taking a stumbling step.

"I hope Warsman didn't invoke rule number 7 already."
#16 Edited by Trauma (5889 posts) - - Show Bio

i dont know but im breakin rule number 4

trauma steps in front of pumpkin goblin and swings and uppercut right towards his head. He then pulls out his gun and shoots towards him.

#17 Posted by Pumpkin Goblin (48 posts) - - Show Bio

"Rule number 4 is...."

Pumpkin Goblin staggers to the side at the surprise hit, and then stupidly puts out a hand like he's going to block the bullets instead of dodge them. His armor takes the worst of the damage, but a cry of pain tells that the armor isn't going to absorb it forever.

"Oh, screw this!"

Pumpkin Goblin reaches into his trick-or-treat bag, grabbing a random handful of pumpkin bombs and scatters them at Trauma's feet.
#18 Posted by Trauma (5889 posts) - - Show Bio

this is fun!

trauma sees all of the bombs on the floor. He smirks as he jumps back but the explosions send him back further hitting a wall. Making a giant hole in the wall. Trauma gets up and dusts off his shoulders."alright then". trauma puts his hands together and then pulls them apart and thousands of mystical playing cards appear between his hands. These cards can cut through anything. Trauma aims towards Pumpkin goblin and launches hem towards him. Trauma controls these cards with his mind and makes them follow the goblin. Most of them are aimed for his head.

Goblin im magic baby!

#19 Posted by Pumpkin Goblin (48 posts) - - Show Bio

He doesn't even move.

"Cards? You think you can hurt me with cards if your gun barely....?"

Pumpkin Goblin trails off as the cards slice through him, then his knees buckle and it anyone's guess which direction he's going to fall. A little whimper comes out, and he falls to his back in a pool blood, making little twitches and not looking like he's going to be getting up soon.
#20 Posted by Trauma (5889 posts) - - Show Bio

haha i said mystical cards. Its just my thing i guess

trauma flicks his hand as another card appears. he throws it directly towards the middle of the goblins knee. He then flicks his other hand and another card appears. he thorws it towards the middle of the other knee of the goblin.

#21 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30177 posts) - - Show Bio

@PKG - I was busy, I'm good to continue.

#22 Posted by Pumpkin Goblin (48 posts) - - Show Bio

Pumpkin Goblin doesn't move or anything, since he's already down for the count.

#23 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30177 posts) - - Show Bio
Pokes PKG's face with a pointy stick
#24 Posted by Trauma (5889 posts) - - Show Bio
Pumpkin Goblin said:
"Pumpkin Goblin doesn't move or anything, since he's already down for the count."

hahaha i think i will break rule number 1

trauma pulls out his sword and points it toward the goblins head. he then pulls the sword back and swings and aims for the goblins head and he tries to cut it off. he then shoots with the other hands many bullets towards the goblins chest.
#25 Posted by Pumpkin Goblin (48 posts) - - Show Bio

Unresponsive, Pumpkin Goblin lays a in puddle of his own blood, leaving Trauma and Warsman to argue over who stole whose kill.

(I gotta go. Unless someone finishes Pumpkin Goblin off while he's out of it, I'll be back later and maybe we can have another go at it, Warsman.)
#26 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30177 posts) - - Show Bio
Is confused on why PKG is still

(Sounds good)
#27 Posted by Trauma (5889 posts) - - Show Bio
Pumpkin Goblin said:
"Unresponsive, Pumpkin Goblin lays a in puddle of his own blood, leaving Trauma and Warsman to argue over who stole whose kill.

(I gotta go. Unless someone finishes Pumpkin Goblin off while he's out of it, I'll be back later and maybe we can have another go at it, Warsman.)
"

(i think your already dead haha)\

trauma leaves as he laughs at the goblin

"