Comic_Grouch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Comic_Grouch

The Mojave, project enforcer's bunker.

Ms.Row clacked down the tiled hallway with a aura of stress and professional attitude dripping from her tight hair bun and plain glasses. As usual, punctually arriving at the board room, her peers giving affirming nods. "Gentlemen, glad to see we can start right away." Ms.Row cleared her throat and gently placed a white folder onto the table, her peers started opening it and taking out specified sections.

"I assume most of you had the time to listen to the brief on the way in...But in case you haven't? I'll give a quick fill in." She picked up the remote for the ceiling projector, flicking an image to the front of the room of the infamous Cape Killer, Bill Lancer. "Bill Lancer was a veteran Cape Killer during the first mutant registration war two years back. I know I don't need to explain how deadly Mr.Lancer was from one tour in Vietnam during an average military career as sergeant. his original three tours, but the additional operations he was tasked with such as the hunt for Knightfall's Ellie and Quintus during an escapade in the mountains..."

After a brief pause, another slide. A photo depicting a pale Bill laying face down in his home. "Lancer died two days ago during his retirement. His check ups always specified an increasing alcohol addiction, until he finally killed himself by accident with a heart attack. Luckily...Lancer signed a contract with us to donate his likeness, personality, skills and memories to the Enforcer program. If you would come with me gentlemen.."

The assembly hall.

No Caption Provided

The entourage of military high brass and weapons dealers followed Ms.Row down a glass hallway, where a warehouse surrounded them presenting metal skeletons being constructed. "The Enforcer android is our newest creation. Though it is nothing special or unique? It is sturdy, reliable and efficient in killing. The skeleton is a hyper-alloyed combat chassis that is quite resistant to most modern gunfire. Joints have little to know friction and are noiseless, very convincing bone structure. Though morbid, we have taken the actual teeth from Mr.Lancer's body and placed them where the Enforcer would normally have false life like teeth."

They moved on from where the skeletons are made and walked through to the next area, where it seemed skin was being made from "scratch."

"Enforcers have actual biological skin grafted to their metal bodies to create the most convincing human appearance. They bleed, sweat and do everything normal human skin does. But of course the blood is only circulated by a small actuator for cosmetic purposes, the Enforcers to not rely on actual blood to live. Again, in Lancer's case, a small tissue sample was retrieved to clone skin and hair to resemble our fallen Cape Killer."

The Lancer model's R&R area...

The group arrived to a room with only one window in front of them to another room. In that room was a 'man' of sorts. An Enforcer wearing the resemblances of a dead man, Lancer. Everything that skilled killer is was compressed into a CPU learning computer and placed inside that cold metal skeleton and dressed with warm flesh. 'Lancer' was just about finishing the construction of his Mossberg 590A1 tactical shotgun, using a cloth to clean off the gun grease. Ms.Row reluctantly placed her finger on the speaker button.

"Mr.Lancer?" She said after clearing her throat. He paused what he was doing before setting down the weapon, and turning to face the glass. "Please darlin'...Just Bill is fine..." He chuckled almost uneasily and placed his hands on his lap, glaring at the group. "Do you...Think you're ready for your first assignment?" She asked the machine, and the machine smiled back...

"....You bet..."

Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Pyrogram

I wanna fight this dude!

Really cool vibe throughout, Lancer Models >.> Sounds...Dangerous >.>

Comic_Grouch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: Then we fight!

I plan on creating a whole canon surrounding the corporation making these Enforcer models. Big Skynet feel of course but with my own spin.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Comic_Grouch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: You pick the place then!

It's a little too shadow operation to really be a thread just yet.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comic_grouch: I'll post in New York soon-ish!

I see, good luck with the concept though.

Comic_Grouch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers