Project Tyranus- Hacked from Government Files

Gale_Xanders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Gale_Xanders

(I don't know if anyone is running Nox or other Hacktvists lately but I'm giving you credit for this anyway =) )

Patient Name: Stephanie Vicas

Profession: United States Intelligence Field Operative, CIA.

Special Notes: Patient suffered gunshot wounds and extreme blunt force trauma operating in Syria. The Patient's life signs held long enough to be taken to US operatives by a fellow field operative and the patient has been on life support since that time. Patient's brain suffered severe trauma from multiple blunt force impacts, the skull also suffered several severe fractures. Prognosis- Death.

Update:

The patient has been selected as a candidate for Project Tyranus and moved to Facility 007

Project Tyranus:

10/11/15: The patient, now code named: Tyrus, has received the first treatment today. No signs of improvement so far. Prognosis remains grim.

10/28/15: Tyrus has now received the third of three treatments. So far no change, if this does not take soon the project may need to return to the drawing board.

10/29/15: Tyrus's skull fractures seem to have healed over night.

10/31/15: Tyrus's brain has begun to repair itself with an unexpected result. The healing properties of Compound 1772 are well known and were expected to restore Tyrus to full health. What was not expected was how the grafted DNA seems to have taken over and re-ordered the repair process. Tyrus's brain is not being restructured as a human brain, unclear as to what the changes will entail in a conscious subject.

11/15/15: Tyrus is conscious, we have begun to run her through the basic battery of tests for a coma victim. So far she has struggled to understand basic English and yet has maintained the ability to write. Unfortunately none of her writings are in any understood language. The runic script has baffled all attempts at translation. Tyrus seems extremely confused and agitated.

11/24/15: New breakthrough: Tyrus has regained her ability to write and speak fluent English. She is confused and does not understand where she is or what happened to her. Her memory ends with events just prior to receiving her original injuries. Physical tests to come later in the day.

Update: Physical tests complete, Tyrus has surpassed all expectations in the physical tests.There is no indication what so ever of the previous injuries (thank you Compound 1772) and the DNA graft seems to have been entirely successful. Tyrus has no memory or understanding of the strange runic script from just a week prior. In addition to the full health report, it seems Tyrus has begun to exceed human norms of strength and stamina. There has also been a change in Tyrus's diet. The former vegetarian now seems inclined toward red meat, likely a curious side effect of the DNA graft.

12/1/15: Project Tyrus declared a success. The field agent is being returned to duty in a classified role under her previous name. All future military reports on the subject will refer to her by Code Name Tyrus. The DNA Graft has succeed beyond our wildest dreams. Previous attempts at a super soldier serum have resulted in varying degrees of success but Tyrus has developed the sharpest mind to go with the physical improvements. Tyrus's mental abilities have surpassed anything we expected and she has become a natural born leader.

12/5/15: Director's Addendum- All participants in Project Tyrus have been cleansed. Tyrus herself is now in the field. I have assigned a special agent to her case to make sure she continues to be fully loyal to the United States. Her assignment as STRIKE's new Director should prove an excellent test for the continued usefulness of the DNA used in Tyrus.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-57916056a8182
deactivated-57916056a8182

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hacktivists:

Dox I - Inactive (Me)

Dox II - Active? (Orpheus)

Argus - Active (Maverick)

Gale_Xanders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Gale_Xanders
Avatar image for deactivated-57916056a8182
deactivated-57916056a8182

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gale_xanders:

Those are just the ones I know, may have been others during my (often) inactive status.

Avatar image for jean_knightfall
Jean_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dox-- feels guilty about not using. Maybe gonna insult the presidential candidates soon. Thanks!