project gotham part 1

L.O.V.E

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By L.O.V.E

poison ivy,cat women,live wire and harley Quinn have teamed up to steal a device that can cloak themselves allowing them to steal anything they want. The police captain has displayed the batman symbol...no answer.he is now desperate he has sent out a beakon to anyone wishing to help them for a reward thus the ladies L.O.V.E spur into action reciveing the beakon through telpathy the meet at a special HQ for the first time

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By shanana

Sha was flying through space after destroying a planet in the Tri-Star galaxy she was evil all around and had the thought patterns of a killer she was on her way back to her hide out on Ninjeta when she got a telepathy call. *our device is in grave danger….reward.. That all sha headed as she headed for Gotham city. she didn’t know who Batman was nor did she care she figured she could make a few bucks protecting this stupid device so she headed towards earth. She landed in front of this old building that looked like a coffee shop she walked inside and people began shooting at her! She jumped over the counter poured so hot coffee on one guy kicked another in his groin and broke the nose of the waitress.

Sorry lady, we had to test you to see if you were worthy, my name is timothy and I’ll run you through regulations he took sha downstairs and the farther they went down the more hi tech the place looked she relized they were 45 floors below the surface. sit here the others will be here in a few sha looked up others? she then nodded back in her seat and fell to sleep.

Angelic Reaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Angelic Reaper

Angelic Reaper was standing outside an old home just outside the city of Riverside in California, she was standing there with her eyes glowing a dark purple energy as she looked inside the window to find an elderly man sitting on a chair watching TV. She was here today to reap the soul of that man, he was already 85 years old and lived a long and fulfilling life. Even though this was her ‘job’ she still hated it, every time she reaped a soul she felt like she was doing wrong. Within a blink of an eye she then teleported into the home and right behind the man who was still sitting. She looked down at him looking at his white hair, his breathing was normal, for now, and his pulse rate was good, for now. She watched as he continued to watch the TV, unaware of her presents. Not too long after that he fell asleep, snoring on the chair.

“Its time.” She said as she picked up her right hand and was ready to place it upon the mans head, to suck up his life force. That is until she heard a telepathic message.

‘Please, to anyone who can hear this, we need your help, a device our company has created is in grave danger, we need assistance. Anyone willing to help will be rewarded! Come to Gotham city at 2314 Venus Road, we will speak there.’The telepathic message rang through her head.

Angelic Reaper then lift her hand back up form the elderly mans head. The reaping would take about two minutes then another ten to fifteen to send it off to the spiritual realm and from what it sound like, this group of people needed her help. She sighed as she shook her head, Orifiel was going to be pissed at her but she had to take this call for help.

“We will meet again Mr. Tarco” The girl said as she teleported out of the house in a blinding flash.

She now stood outside the building in Gotham City, and from what it looked like; it was nothing but a coffee shop. Angelic Reaper then walked in slowly, taking in her surroundings. There were people inside it, but they were all dressed in black suits. Before she knew it they started to shoot at her.

‘A trap!?’She thought to herself as she clapped her hands together, creating a force field tightly around her body, she watched as the bullets came flying at her and bouncing off her shield. “You’ll have to do better than that!” She cried out as she teleported behind each of the people in the building, one by one knocking them to the ground and paralyzing them with her electric attacks. Until one stood alone, she walked up to him, her eyes glowing in anger as she glared at him. “Why did you attack me!?” She demanded to know. That is until she heard a hand clap from behind her; she turned around to see another man in a black suit.

“I am sorry Angelic Reaper, but we had to test your skill as a warrior.” The man said as he walked up to her and stuck out his hand. “My name is Timothy and I’ll be running you through the regulations.”

Angelic Reaper looked down at his hand and then back at him. She wasn’t sure if she could trust him but she did anyways, she grabbed a hold of his hand and shook it firmly. “Nice to meet you Timothy.” She said with a smile on her face as she lowered her shield down.

“I will show you were our real HQ is at, just follow me.” Timothy said as he walked up to a wall and pressed on it, the wall moved to the side, reviling a elevator inside it, large enough to old about twenty people inside. She stepped in and looked around inside it, mirrors all around them and a video camera to the back left corner of the elevator.

As they made there way down Angelic Reapers body began to jump with excitement, she never been to Gotham before, or been on a mission like this. They were in there for about two minutes until the doors opened up, reveling a high-tech laboratory filled with people in white outfits running around like mad men, trying to get things done. Her eyes wondered around the area as she saw different weapons, equipment and even toasters being made here.

“I will introduce you to the other member of the group, and then we’ll wait for the others to arrive.” He said as they walked across the room to a red door that read ‘L.O.V.E’

“Members?” She asked in confusion, she didn’t know she would have to work with a team. She already belonged to one but she figured belonging to another couldn’t hurt, right?

As soon as the door opened she saw one of her old friends, Sha, asleep on the couch. “S-SHA!” Angelic Reaper yelled out in happiness as she ran to her friend and decided to jump on top of her to give her a warm hello.

“I see you two already know each other, good that means I don’t need to introduce you to each other.” Timothy said as he looked down at his watch. “We don’t have much time, but we’ll wait a few more minutes to see if anyone else will show.” He said as he looked back up at the two women.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By shanana

Sorry lady, we had to test you to see if you were worthy, my name is timothy and I’ll run you through regulations he took sha downstairs and the farther they went down the more hi tech the place looked she relized they were 45 floors below the surface. sit here the others will be here in a few sha looked up others? she then nodded back in her seat and fell to sleep.

That was about 15 mins ago and sha was already sound asleep she then woke to the sight of a familiar but heavy friend on top of her she looked at AR then decided to say what the hell are you doing here she wanted to scream and jump up and down but that wasn’t the message sha wanted to send to timothy after that she thought about it and finally said get off of me pushing AR off of her seriously what are you doing here Sha thought to herself *she’s trying to get my reward! sha had traveled 45,000 miles through space and it was taking a toll on her. She glanced over to see a buffet FOOD! she rushed to the table and began consuming multiple foods.

Timothy came down the steps ladies I’m moving you to our dorms Sha looked up we get dorms

He took them to an elite part of the building the dorm was all white and had 2 floors all of your rooms are on the second floor this is where your breakfast will be served make yourselves comfortable while we wait for the others Sha ran upstairs to her room and began getting settled she called down to AR

what do you think the mission is! she paused for an answer

Angelic Reaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Angelic Reaper

As she jumped up on Sha, Angelic Reaper could see that she was a little upset. And the first words that came out of her mouth only convinced her even more.

“What the hell are you doing here?” She blurted out as she looked up at Angelic Reaper. “Get off of me!” Sha pushed Angelic Reaper off to the side. “Seriously what are you doing here?” Sha asked once more.

Angelic Reaper looked up at Sha a little hurt, they were friends but Sha acted as if they weren’t. She then stood up and dust herself off then looked back down at Sha who was still laying down. “I’m here because I received a telepathic call for help, and you know me, I’m always willing to help others out. That is the reason why I am here.” AR said with a smile.

She then watched as Sha jumped up, seeing a buffet laid out before them. Sha ran over and started consuming food, one plate after another. AR stood there for a moment, not really feeling hungry anymore. She then turned her attention back to Timothy who came back in the room. “I’m moving you to our dorms.” He said as he opened the door that she just entered through not too long ago.

They made their way back to the elevator and went down deeper into the ground but only a couple of floors. When the doors opened it reviled a all white dorm room which was two floors. “All of your rooms are on the second floor, this is where your breakfast will be served, now make yourselves comfortable while we wait for the others.” Timothy said as he then bowed and walked away.

The two made there way from the downstairs eating quarters to the dorm quarters. Sha already took off running to find her bedroom while AR took her time. “Wow… these are so nice!” AR said as she walked from one room to another, looking into each of them, until she stopped at one. The room was painted in a light faded yellow-greenish color, the bed was made from a dark cherry wood frame that shined from the lighting of the room which was given off by two laps that came from the wall and over on each side of the bed. The sheets on the bed were a deep purple color that was made from silk. She ran her fingers on the bed, feeling the soft sheets tickle her fingertips. She looked at the pillows, which were the same faded color of the wall only it had the color of the sheets running along the edges of the pillow, the pillow covers were also made from silk. She turned to her left to see a dresser made of the same wood the bed was and had a mirror on it that she was able to see from her waist and up. She smiled as she then felt the dresser, the smoothness of the wood. She looked around the room a little more to see a flat screen TV on the wall in front of the bed and a small tree was at the corner of the room, which seemed to make the room feel a little more at home. She took a deep breath as she smiled. “I found my room!” AR said as she laid on the bed and felt the bed hug onto her body.

She then heard Sha’s voice from the distance. “What do you think the mission is!?” She shouted out.

AR laid there for a moment longer as she then sat up and thought about it. Why WOULD this company need help from others? From what it looked like they had enough money and power to do whatever it is they called the girls in for.

“I… I don’t know Sha!” AR said as she then teleported out of her room and in front of Sha. “But I guess this means were teammates again.” She smiled as she tilt her head to the side. She then looked around for a bit, there were rooms, lots and LOTS of rooms around them. “H-how many people do you think these guys are trying to get in here?” She asked as she started to walk off. “And who do you think these ‘others’ are?” She then turned back around at Sha, to see what she thought about the whole situation.

Celestrion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Celestrion

‘Please, to anyone who can hear this, we need your help, a device our company has created is in grave danger, we need assistance. Anyone willing to help will be rewarded! Come to Gotham city at 2314 Venus Road, we will speak there.’ The telepathic message rang through her head.

(Celes) mmm, alright I'll be there.

(familiars) Trouble on earth?

(Celes) Yeah, I'll be gone for a while take care of the dimension while I'm gone

(familiars) Ha! You must be losing it after all these centuries, what makes you think were staying.

(Celes) Heh, thats right, you always did travel with me along my journeys, well alright. let our Journey begin.

Celestrion and her Z'rec'ta opened a portal to Venus Road in Gotham. It was dark but in the far off distance Celestrion could see Sha, and Angelic Reaper through a building as they were having a conversation. Celestrion jumps from building to building arriving at the LOVE HQ

(Celes) This is strange, everything seems diffrent since the last time I was summoned for a mission.

(Familiars) yeah I wonder if the gang is here like last time, have they changed?

(Celes) I wonder that myself, I also wonder about this new mission and what to expect...

(Familiars) Well I see butler and a...HOT TUB!!! Come on Celes release us here PLEASE!!!

Celestrion stared at the familiars in her staff for a momment and then decided to release them.

(Celes) Alright here it goes...

Ancient ones far and wide cross the lands and cross the tide from the staff you awaken filled with mist, arise my worriors from the ancients kiss.

The Z'rec'ta began to glow and shoot out a green mist as Celestrion shoots it into the hot tub. The mist shoots around the room like crazy and then appear in the form of young adults.

(Tamoria) Thanks Celes.

(Terik) Yeah thanks AHH! what sweet releif.

(Celes) yeah thats fine but I wonder where everyone is?

(Terik) Go an ask, we'll wait for you right here...

(Celes) Alright, I'll check upstairs, you 2 behave

(Terik) Oh come on now, you know us ;)

Celestrion whispers to herself,

(Celes) And thats what I'm afraid of...
Post Edited:2008-04-30 20:35:08

jasmine cole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7  Edited By jasmine cole

Jasmine had been swining through gotam city this was all new to her she got a message ‘Please, to anyone who can hear this, we need your help, a device our company has created is in grave danger, we need assistance. Anyone willing to help will be rewarded! Come to Gotham city at 2314 Venus Road, we will speak there.’ The telepathic message rang through her head she stopped at the excate street and walked inside what looked like a coffee shop her spider sense went off she walked in and many people in black began shooting at her she shot web out her hands and took all the guns she then summoned her dark energy

evil begone! a huge powerforce knocked all her enmeies back. a man walked up on her she swung her fist he grabbed and twisted until she hit the ground. your a fiesty one but you'll get along with the other's just fine,my name is timothy i'll show you our HQ she walked with him in a little pain but her spider sense wasnt going off so she was relaxed she got in to a place where obviously someone else was so she walked in your othere members are already here timothy said she waleked up the step and saw celestrion,Sha,and AR hey girls!

she said while crawling on the walls

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#8  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

Stephanie Ardor sat on the edge of a volcano down in Italy. She came here because it was one of her favorite spots to relax when N.O.V.A Agents from N.O.V.A Industries weren’t coming after her. She sat while looking up at the clear blue sky, how much she loved it. It seemed endless like if it were to go on forever and ever. She leaned back on the edge and placed her hands behind her head and closed her eyes. Feeling the heat of the volcano come up from the peak and warm Stephanie’s body. Her tanned skin absorbed the heat from both the sun and the volcano into her body, feeling her muscles begin to relax.

“I need to do this more often.” She said as she closed her eyes, she was ready to drift off into sleep until something disturbed her.

A loud blast of telepathic energy felt like it smashed into her head.‘Please, to anyone who can hear this, we need your help, a device our company has created is in grave danger, we need assistance. Anyone willing to help will be rewarded! Come to Gotham city at 2314 Venus Road, we will speak there.’Stephanie shook her head trying to get the voice out. “What the hell was THAT?!” She yelled as she could hear her ears ring. She stood up and sighed. “Well hell… if there’s a reward, why then why not?” With that her body became engulft in flames and she took to the sky and to the direction back to America and into the dark city of Gotham.

She arrived at the dark and gloomy city in only a few short hours. She landed on the ground as her fire died down. She looked up at the building she stood infront of. “A… Coffee Shop??” Stephaine said as she then looked around, only to see no other humans or other life forms around her. “What?” She then used her heat seeking vision and looked around once more. The streets around her were empty but the building inside, was full of people, about ten to be exact. “Ok… whats going on…” She said as she slowly made her way to the building and made her way to the roof. From there she stood looking downward still using her vision to see the people sitting around, as if waiting for someone. With a smirk on her face Stephanie used her super strength to punch her way through the roof and into fall down into the shop. She landed on her feet with grace as she saw people in black suites yelling out trying to figure out what was going on. “Sorry to crash the party guys, but I think I was invited!”

“Get her!” one of them finly yelled out as they shot at her.

She felt the bullet smash into her shoulder but fell right back out. Because of the true adamantium in her body the bullet only made it past her skin that’s it. She looked down at the bullet and then back at the guy who shot her, her eyes glowing with fire. “You want to play rough? Fine!” She then stuck out both her hands out in front of her and then closed them making a fist in each hand. As soon as that happened all the guns that were in the men’s hands melted within seconds.

The men yelled in fear and pain as they dropped there guns and started to back away. Steph then opened up her hands once more but this time, she was sucking in the body heat of all the people in the room, causing them to go into hypothermia within seconds and passing out from the lack of body heat.

She then felt another presents behind her, she quickly spun around to find another man standing there, but this one was clapping his hands and he had a smile on his face.

“Very nice Feral Nova.” The man said as he then walked up to her. “Sorry about the men, but I needed to make sure you were as good as I heard you were.” He stuck out his hand. “I am Timothy and I believe you received a call from us?”

It seemed like this man knew much about her, but she knew nothing about him. She looked down at his hand and then looked back up at him. “Sorry but anyone who attacks me, losses my trust.” She said as she then folded her arms.

“R-right, as I said, I’m sorry but we just had to make sure you were as skilled as we’ve heard.” He said as he then pulled back his hand. “Now, would you rather me call you Stephanie or Feral Nova?” He asked as he walked over to a wall, he pressed on it and caused the wall to move to the side, showing a elevator behind it.

Stephanie stood there for a moment, she wasn’t sure if she should still go along with this or not. For all she knew they could be working for N.O.V.A Insitries with Dr. Sting. She then shook her head.‘I have to stop being so paranoid’she thought to herself as she then walked over to the elevator and stood behind Tim. “Call me Feral Nova.” She said as they started to make there way down.

As soon as the doors opened Nova’s eyes widen in awe, the whole place was like a giant bat cave! It had the most high-tech stuff around, guns, shields, plasma rays, portal creators, even power suits! She kept walking around till someone grabbed a hold of her wrist. “Feral Nova, please stay next to me.” He said as he gently pulled her along the way.

They walked pass by a door that had L.O.V.E written on it and as they did she heard some voices of other girls, voices that sounded VERY familiar. “Hey what’s in there?” She asked as she pulled her writs away and pointed to the door.

“Oh! Your teammates on inside but I need to do some test on you before you meet up with them.” Timothy said as he then grabbed her by the wrist once more and started making there way to an office. There a older man holding a scanning device stood there with a smile on his face. “Mr. Von, this is Feral Nova the young woman I told you about.” Timothy said as he then turned to Feral Nova. “Feral Nova, this is Dr. Von, he’s here to disable that tracking device inside your head.”

Nova stumbled back a little as she heard this. “How do I know you guys just wont mess things up even more?!” Nova blurted out.

“Feral Nova, please, we need you to trust us. Your friend Angelic Reaper and Sha trusted us, wont you trust us too?” Timothy asked.

“A-Angel is here, AND Sha??” Nova asked as she turned to the Dr. Von. “Ok, fine, do what you have to, but if I find out you made things worse, I’m frying your old geezer body, got it?”

“Understood Ms…. Nova.” The Doctor said as he then walked up to her and have her a gas mask. “I need you to be asleep for a while so just take a few deep breaths and relax.” He said with a smile.

Nova grabbed the mask and started to take deep breaths, within seconds she knocked out and fell asleep. Her eyes then shot open and she sat up looking around in a panic.“And who do you think these ‘others’ are?”She heard the voice from a distance. She looked around to find herself in a red and yellow room. She sat up from the bed, got up and walked out of the room. She looked around, trying to figure out where that voice came from. She then tured on her heat seeking vision and looked around, she saw that there were a total of what looked liked… five other people in the building.

“H-Hello?” *She yelled out as she continued to look around. She turned a corner as she then saw a woman standing not too far away. As Nova squint her eyes she saw that it was none other than Angelic Reaper standing at the distance. “ANGEL!” Nova blurted out in happyness as she ran up to the younger girl and started jumping around her. “You’re here!” She yelled as she turned to see Sha standing there as well inside her own room. “Sha!” Nova yelled out again as she started to dance around Sha. “This is like one big family reunion!” She yelled as she coninued to dance around her two friends. She then looked up at the ceiling and saw somone clrawing on them. "JC?" She asked as she looked up at the figure "Its JC!" She danced around some more until she bumped into another person, a woman.

"Umph!" she fell to the ground as she looked up. "I'm sorry about that!" She said as she stood back up. "Your on the team too right!?" Nova asked in excitment "I'm Feral Nova!" She stuck out her left hand and smiled.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By shanana

as celestrion came into the room Sha looked at Nova saying i guess we will know soon giving her a smile she glanced on the wall and there was a person she didnt want to see jasmine! it was a rival from back in the day sha saw nova come down the steps it seems timothy had gathered a team of all friends with the exception of jasmine for sha. Timothy came in and asked Nova would she like to lead the misson i would've asked you sha but you being the only villian here i dont think you can be trusted sha looked at him in disbelief your misson is to retrieve the cloacking device from Poision ivy and her goon friends we have reason to belive it's beeing held in a warehouse on 17th and local street Sha listened and we have to go there beat these chicks up and retreiev this device?whats the rewardthe reward is 20,000,000 dollars sha began to count on her hands thats about 4 million four each of you miss lopez sha looked down in embarrasemnt at her lack of counting she then hit a button on her garment grid changing her clothes to that of supergirls i'm ready to fight

Angelic Reaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Angelic Reaper

Angelic Reaper watched as one by one the others started to come around her and Sha. First was Jasmine Cole, an old friend of AR's. Next was Feral Nova, one of AR's best friend and teammate on the 'We Are legend' group and then Celestrion, AR didnt know much about her except that she was a strong warrior. As the four were now standing around talking amongst themselves as Nova danced around them like a child. Not too long later Timothy came into the room, he stood in front of the four young women.

"As you can guess this team will be lead by one of you." he said as he looked at all the women in the eyes, one by one. "We have analyzed all of your skills, intelligent and leadership skills and we believe the best fit for the job is... Feral Nova." he said as he turned to the young fire starter.

"Nova!?" Angel blurted out as she turned to her friend.

"We would have asked Sha but you being the only villain here, we didn't think you could be trusted." Timothy said as he turned to Sha.

Angel could tell Sha was in disbelief, even Angel was in disbelief, if anyone should have been team leader, it should have been Sha, villain or not. She had more experience in leading a team than anyone standing in that room, she even had her own group going for a bit as well.

"Your Mission, is to retrieve the cloaking device from Poison Ivy and her friends, we have reason to believe the device is being held in a warehouse on 17th and Local street." Timothy said as he was holding four ear pieces in each hand. "These shall be yours for mission, you will be able to contact with each other in case you are to split up." He then handed them out to the girls. "Now your reward for retrieving this device in WORKING conditions will be 20,000,000 dollars which is 4 million for the each of you." Timothy said as he stood still looking the four girls.

"I'm ready to fight!" Sha yelled out as she changed her clothes in a blinding flash.

Angel stood there for a moment, she then looked back up at Timothy. "Excuse me, Timothy, these 'friends' Poison Ivy may have with her. Do you have any idea who they may be so we can be prepared? Also do these girls know HOW to work the device and use it against us if they wished to?" These questions were burning in her head.

"From what we understand the only ones that are involved other than Poison Ivy herself is Harley Quinn. As for if they know how to use it, it is unknown to us. They may or may not, but we believe with your powers combined you can locate them with ease if this does occur." Timothy said as he looked at the women some more waiting for more questions to be asked.

"Will the Batman or any of his teammates interfere with us?" Angel asked. She didn't want to be in the middle of a battle with villains AND have heroes after her as well.

"We are not sure if you four will cross their paths. But if that does happen, do not tell them of what you are doing. They must not know." He said as he looked back out at the four girls. "Any other questions?"

Angel stood still, she was done asking questions about their mission.

Celestrion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Celestrion

While walking Celestrion turned acorner and found herself halfway on the floor with her mystics keping her from falling. A woman named Feral Nova danced around and fell when Celestrion flew to the ground.

(Feral Nova)Umph!

(Celestrion) Woah!

Feral Nova fell to the ground as she looked up.

(Feral Nova)I'm sorry about that!

(Celestrion) Thats alright.

She said as she stood back up.

(Feral Nova)Your on the team too right!?

(Celestrion) Yes, how are you I'm Celestrion.

Nova asked in excitment

(Feral Nova)I'm Feral Nova!

Feral stuck out her left hand and smiled.

Celestrion stuck out her right hand in repliance.

(Celestrion) Nice to meet you.

In the distance,

(sha)I guess we will know soon...

(Timothy) As you can guess this team will be lead by one of you. We have analyzed all of your skills, intelligent and leadership skills and we believe the best fit for the job is... Feral Nova.

(Angelic Reaper) Nova!?!

Celestrion walks over to timothy and the rest of the group.

(Celestrion) Intersting Concept, may I ask why? I know nothing of her abilities but if someone dances around randomly ...no offense dear, should they really be taken into consideration?

(Timothy) We would have asked Sha but she being the only villain here, we didn't think she could be trusted.

(Celestrion) Interesting...

(Timothy) Your Mission, is to retrieve the cloaking device from Poison Ivy and her friends, we have reason to believe the device is being held in a warehouse on 17th and Local street. These shall be yours for mission, you will be able to contact with each other in case you are to split up. Now your reward for retrieving this device in WORKING conditions will be 20,000,000 dollars which is 4 million for the each of you.

(Sha) I'm ready to fight!

(Celestrion) As am I. Alright, Feral, tell me what the plan i-

(Angelic Reaper) Excuse me, Timothy, these 'friends' Poison Ivy may have with her. Do you have any idea who they may be so we can be prepared? Also do these girls know HOW to work the device and use it against us if they wished to?

(Timothy) From what we understand the only ones that are involved other than Poison Ivy herself is Harley Quinn. As for if they know how to use it, it is unknown to us. They may or may not, but we believe with your powers combined you can locate them with ease if this does occur.

(Angelic Reaper) Will the Batman or any of his teammates interfere with us?

(Timothy) We are not sure if you four will cross their paths. But if that does happen, do no-

(Celestrion) Don't worry dear I'll make sure they are unaware of us and the theives.

(Timothy) Any other questions?

Celestrion looked around and began to ponder as to how we will get there. Not in constant memory she didn't know where the exit was located. Celestrion remebered her familiars and said,

(Celestrion) Oh everyone before we leave I want all of you to be in acuaintance with my familiars, Terik and Tamoria, 1 is a seraphim and the other is the Apollyon or in other words the "King of Demons." Terik is the Apollyon with 'no demon wings' it's not in his first stage of evolution, and Tamoria doesn't have her '6 arch wings' she hasn't finished her evolution. It was prophecized that when the horrors of evil and the ecstacy of good are upon their master they will transform giving destruction and judgement to the earth.

Right now they take the form of regular children between the ages of 6-10...

Ancient ones far and wide cross the lands and cross the tide from the staff you awaken filled with mist, arise my worriors from the ancients kiss.

The two familiars turn into must and swarm around the corners and hallways of the building till they meet Celestrion and appear under her kneeling.

(Terik) You know, I WAS ENJOYING MY SPA BATH!!!

Tamoria giggles.

(Celestrion) Enough, everyone these are my familiars.

(Terik) Yeah, sup.

(Tamoria) It's a pleasure to meet you...

Celestrion and her familiars wait until the dawning

of battle has occured.

jasmine cole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By jasmine cole

Jasmine looks in suspicion about Celestrion's familairs she didnt care much about anyone in the group or how it function but upon hering feral would be the leader she began to protest it. What! feral,no offense feral but your a hot head. look at me beuty brains and.....power Jasmines another personalites began to speak

Nightshade: Well i should be leader i'd rule with an iron fist!

Twilight: (in a sexy voice) i should be leader because i'm the best at making people do what i want

Morning dew: i vote for Feral she's a good leader

Jasmine nightshade and twilight began talking amongst them self as morning dew began to survey the area

so timothy......how old are you,i have a thing about taking orders from young'uuns

Jasmine sat down at the table and began to eat some cereal so....when do we start

Avatar image for timothy_love_iii
Timothy Love III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#13  Edited By Timothy Love III

In his office hidden in a building deep below sruface level, Timothy sits in his black plushy chair looking at a wall of monitors. The glow of the screens reflexed off his glasses as he looked on at the mayham plegging Gotham City, as he wondered where was Batman in all this. The glow of little squars began to light up on his desk as he typed away on his touch screen keyboard. On the main screen infornt of him a line of code ran across the screen before vanishing and the word L.O.V.E began flash, and five other monitors behind that one switch to still of five different heroines. Lifting his left hand to his ear Timothy tap on a communication device.

It's time to go through with operation team L.O.V.E., computer find the wave length for the minds of the following people. Sha, Angelic Reaper, Feral Nova, Celestrion, and Jasmine Cole and relay to them this message.

Moving his hand from ear to the main screen he extened his index and slid across creating the new window in the screen and then placing his hands back on his desk he began to type. Please, to anyone who can hear this, we need your help, a device our company has created is in grave danger, we need assistance. Anyone willing to help will be rewarded! Come to Gotham city at 2314 Venus Road, we will speak there. Then spining his chair away from the desk he placed his hands together and leand his head back.

Now all we can is wait and hope they are up to the task at hand.

Finally clearing his mind he rose and headed over to his private elevater that took him to the location where he would meet the ladies at. Sitting in the back of the coffee shop he waited even having an expresso or two, then like a tornado the powerful Ninjan warrior busted. He was amused by the ruthlessness she showed as made quick work of the halographic simulation. Sorry Miss, but we had to test you to see if you were worthy. My name is Timothy he though about shaking her hand but quickly remember what she just did to the halograms and changed his mind. I’ll be running you through regulations he started to explain as he motioned her to follow him, after travelling to a disclosed area Plase stay here, the others will be come shortly. Then taking his leave he went to await the others. Going to take his seat in the back to observe the next to arrive, Aneglic Reaper walked through the door. Just as the her profile said she wasn't one that seem to like fighting but she easily helped her own creating a force field to deflect the bullet and disabled her opponents quickly with electric based attacked, Bravo, bravo young one. I'm am Timothy and I am here to run you through the regulations, follow me please. Walking over to a wall he placed his right hand on it, a bleam of light scanned his prints before flashing and reviling a elevator door, as it reached the lower level floor it opened and Timothy lead Angel to the room he left Sha in. S-Sha the reaper yelled out before dashing past him.

Well you two know each other I geuss there wont be any ackwardness then, well seeing that the next person wont be here for another few hours we have food enjoy yourselve.

Then right as he went to take his leave once more he felt a breeze move pass his face, then adjusting his glasses he smirked and turn his head Your arrivel is earlier then plan Celestrion. See that three member had arived and easily passed with fling colors, he went back to the shop awaiting the the last two. Before he could make it past through the a back door he heard the sound of guns and crashing of bodies. Oh goodie another one has made but with one is it this time. Walking out he headed over to to the woman, You must be-- befor he could finish a clinched fist headed right for his face. Shifting his wieght to the left to postion himself to out side of her body he reached out and grabed her wist and twicked it useing her momentum to flip her to the ground before letting it go and smirking With a soubt your Jasmine Cole your file said that you were your a fiesty one but you'll get along with the other's just fine, My name is Timothy and you have been choosen to to be about of team called L.O.V.E. follow me please. retuning to room that he left the others he got there attention as he interduced them to the four memeber, Play nice ladies he then back through the doors he waved as the doors closed behind him.

Very nice Ms. Nova, I am Timothy the one that sent you the call come with me have someone for you to meet before you join the rest. Oh yeah would you perfer Feral Nova or Stephanie This time the elevator stopped at a differnt floor Feral Nova she replied before the doors opened and they they were met by a man Feral this is Dr. Von he will be removing the tacking device we placed in you sometime back. taking a few step back Nova looked confused about what was going on. Feral Nova, please, we need you to trust us. Your friend Angelic Reaper and Sha trusted us, wont you trust us too? staying in the room after Dr. Von removed the device he waited for Nova to awaken before taking her the meet the rest of the team.

Ladies can I have you attention please, here is your final member Feral Nova. Now that I have you all here first let me welcome you to your new HQ L.O.V.E. tower, as you all know I am Timothy Love III and I have gathered you all here because the issue at hand has become far to great. Now the part about special equipment was true, it was stolen by Poision Ivy and her gang that is complied of Catwomen and Harley Quinn. Normally Batman would handle this but at this point he is M.I.A. and you are the last hope of stoping them.

Looking at the five ladies he knew this was going to be a tough bunch to deal with but he hoped over time they would learn to work well together.

Okay ladies this is your mission tack down those three immobilize them and retreive the stolen hardware, now by no means with this be easy that why I called all five of you. Nova and Jasmine your abilities to sense people will come in most handing with tracking them, then once found do not engage right away Angel and Celestrion well teleport along with Sha to your location. Now you can choose to pick them off one by one or split off into two seperate cell either way do not engage one on one and retrieve the equipment. At this point I will asign Feral Nova as your leader, at first I was going to be Sha but with her being a villain we didn't how well we could trust her yet, so with that ladies I wish you luck and report in if you have any issues.

Before heading off to his office he handed each of them a communication device, and with a smile he left them to work over a plan of attack.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By shanana

sha looked at the device thinking of it as an offical welcoming to the team we'll i guess were ready to find these girls and bring them to justice Sha glared at jasmine then asked feral so i guess we'll wait here until you locate the suspects Sha sat down taking the news that she would not lead the team better then sha had expected she began to brush her hair.

This place is awesome she then looks a jasmine again then back at Feral

So let's start this i want them dead before lunch time.

Sha went up the steps and in to her room where she undressed then redressed putting on her blue skirt with her blue long sleeve shirt with her name in the middle. Sha looked back at her self in the mirror thinking she was doing her planet proud.

she walked back downstairs why is a guy the leader of an all girls team

she looked back at feral and once again said i'm ready

Blade-man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Blade-man

Post Deleted.

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#16  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

Nova watched as everyone continued to talk with each other, she smiled as she turned around only to be to face to face with Timothy once more. She jumped back a little startled as she then got back her composure.

“Hey man whats up?" She asked with her usual carefree smile on her face, until he dropped the bomb on her.

He simply walked pass by her and in the middle were all the girls could see him "As you can guess this team will be lead by one of you." he said as he looked at all the women in the eyes, one by one. "We have analyzed all of your skills, intelligent and leadership skills and we believe the best fit for the job is... Feral Nova." he said as he turned to the young fire starter.

Nova’s jaw dropped as soon as she heard her name. Sha looked at Timothy in disbelief. “Nova?!” Angel her best friend blurted out against her as she turned to face her.

“Interesting Concept, may I ask why? I know nothing of her abilities but if someone dances around randomly ...no offense dear, should they really be taken into consideration?” Celestrion asked in against with Nova as well.

"Hey my random dacning rocks! You should try it some time!" Nova said as she started to do the sprinkler around the room only to find everyone seeming to stair at her. She the stopped. "Nevermind..."

Nova sighed, when she joined this group she DID NOT want to be leader in anyway. She just came here because of the damn voice in her head. She crossed her arms as she then turned to hear what Jasmine had to say and her multiple personality disorder girls.

“What! feral, no offense feral but your a hot head. look at me beauty brains and.....power” Jasmine said as her other personalities began to speak on there own behalf.

“Well I should be leader i'd rule with an iron fist!” Nightshade said as she rose her fist into the air.

“I should be leader because i'm the best at making people do what i want” Twilight said in a sexy voice with a smirk on her face.

“I vote for Feral she's a good leader” Morning dew said as she smiled innocently.

Nova then stepped up in front of the group. “Yeah! Well, I think I can do this!” She said in her most convincing voice she could do. “Just give me a chance to lead you and I’ll give you my 100%!” She yelled out as she then saw a piece of lint floating in the air. Her head started to move in the direction of the lint as she smiled and tried to catch it with her right hand, only to realize what she was doing. “S-so yeah! Let me lead the way! I can do it!” She said as she threw her fist in the air with a smile. “YEAH! FOR LOVE!” She smiled as she looked at everyone.

“Okay… ladies this is your mission tack down those three immobilize them and retrieve the stolen hardware, now by no means with this be easy that why I called all five of you. Nova and Jasmine your abilities to sense people will come in most handing with tracking them, then once found do not engage right away Angel and Celestrion well teleport along with Sha to your location. Now you can choose to pick them off one by one or split off into two separate groups either way do not engage one on one and retrieve the equipment.”

“Right!” Nova said as she looked at the other girls. Sha already took off to her room while Jasmine was eating cereal while Angel and Celestrion stood there waiting for something to happen. Nova looked around nervously as she then heard Shas voice.

“I'm ready” Sha said as she was already dressed in her fighting uniform.

“Alright well here is the game plan!” Nova said as she clapped her hands together with a smile and jumped on top of the couch. “Jasmine and I will go to the warehouse together and check the area out, make sure its not a trap, and that the device we are seeking is there. Once we confirm that the device is there then we’ll give you a call on our little communication device thingys and then Angel" she looked over at her friend "Will teleport the rest of you over the warehouse. If for some reason we are to split up, I do not want any of us to take on a villain by ourselves, no matter how weak they may seem to be. Those girls might have something up their sleeves and I don’t want any of us to fall for their tricks. If we are to engage battle with them, I want at LEAST two of us on each of them. Now with that said, I want us to pair off into small teams. One team is going to be Jasmine Cole and Angelic Reaper, and the other team will be Sha and Celestrion, as for me, since I’m captain. ” She then smiled for a moment “I will be helping out each team when needed, so I’ll be the one running around with her head chopped off.” She said as a joke as she chuckled to herself. “T-that was just a joke… yeah… sorry bad joke. ANWAYS!" turned back to JC "Lets get this party started!” she said as she was about to take off running until she turned back to the other girls.

“I almost forgot!” she ran back and jumped on the couch. “Any Questions?!” She looked around the other girls. “Or any opinions you would like to share with the group right now?” She said with a smile as she then rubbed the back of her head and made a nervous giggle “And whats the address to the warehouse again?”

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By shanana

GOLDEN AGE!!!

Homicide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Homicide

HA! I DID MAKE THE LAST POST! and you always bugged me about not posting in here! xP

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By shanana

LMFAO losiento

Homicide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers