Proizkhod vs. Hooded mime

TahmidRusul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@proizkhod Hooded mime waited for Proizkhod in the middle of an abandoned trash site. He was anxious for the up coming battle for the fact he will have his powers truly tested by a worthy opposition.

Proizkhod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Proizkhod appears from a mist seeming to come from no where, he says "How's it been"

TahmidRusul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@proizkhod OOC: I am just letting you know that you are god modding

TahmidRusul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@proizkhod OOC: Also you may be violating the auto hit rule.

Proizkhod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OOC: No I read the rules and it doesn't say anything i'm doing is wrong

TahmidRusul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TahmidRusul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TahmidRusul

@proizkhod "Ive never heard of you nor do i care i am itching for a fight so with common courtesy ill let you go first, hit me with your best shot." Tahmid steps back and sinks into the ground while flipping him off.

Proizkhod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Proizkhod blows away the ground revealing Tahmid and changes Tahmid's allignment to good telling him "Now you can no longer comit any crimes, leave and go do some good."

Proizkhod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"I did not accept your fight to beat you i'm here to rid the world of evil, you just seemed to be offering, all I did was manipulate your origin to issue an absolute order for you to change allignment."

Proizkhod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"I didn't accept your battle to defeat you, you were just offering. I'm here to rid this world of evil by issuing orders to all evil to change them to good."

TahmidRusul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@proizkhod Tahmid leaves knowing now what he has to do.

TahmidRusul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@proizkhod Tahmid leaves and now knows what he has to do.

Below0Gaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Below0Gaming

@proizkhod: Thats an auto hit, its against the rules. Also you can't control other people characters, thus your alignment change wouldn't work. Try again later.

Proizkhod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think you have a say in our fight first of all, and secondly i'm not auto hitting because I never hit him i only changed his alignment because of my powers which you can check.

Avatar image for programmingpickle
ProgrammingPickle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@below0gaming: Don't fight Tahmid's battles for him. Clearly he accepts it. If he didn't he would refute

Below0Gaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Below0Gaming
ProgrammingPickle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@below0gaming: Actually it's not. He never actually hit Tahmid. Plus again, your not some moderator. If Tahmid wasn't ok with it then he would've said it.

Proizkhod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Actually if you read my powers i'm not hitting, Tahmid could be on the otherside of the universe and i could change his alignment... Read my powers.

Below0Gaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@proizkhod: Controlling Others (without OOC permission): This does not, and should not, require much explanation. Other peoples characters belong to them, they decide what happens. Not you. Please be respectful of what belongs to other people.

Even if it is your power you still can't just say that he is good as that is controlling him without his consent.

TahmidRusul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think that what below0gaming means is you are trying to determine what my character does which is against the rules

ProgrammingPickle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Again, did Tahmid say that he wasn't accepting the change? No. He went along with it. Plus ur first argument was that it was auto hitting, now u r changing. Get ur shit straight.

Proizkhod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Exactly

Below0Gaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@proizkhod: Thats an auto hit, its against the rules. Also you can't control other people characters, thus your alignment change wouldn't work. Try again later.

Read it and weep I even bolded were I said it was controlling his character.

Shootout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whether or not anyone broke any rules is irrelevant, if Tahmid chooses to accept it. It's important to note that Proizkhod's actions would likely be ignored in an Open RP by others, as they are technically against the rules. But, being that this is a closed RP, what actually ends up happening is between Tahmid and Proizkhod.

If anyone would like some more advice / writing practice, I'm always around to help. Good day gentlemen!

ProgrammingPickle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootout said:

Whether or not anyone broke any rules is irrelevant, if Tahmid chooses to accept it. It's important to note that Proizkhod's actions would likely be ignored in an Open RP by others, as they are technically against the rules. But, being that this is a closed RP, what actually ends up happening is between Tahmid and Proizkhod.

If anyone would like some more advice / writing practice, I'm always around to help. Good day gentlemen!

Thank you

TahmidRusul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@below0gaming Its ok i will just go along with it because he did list it in his powers but there are always possibilities in the future for me to change my alignment.

Below0Gaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tahmidrusul: Fine, I will. But his powers are bullshit sorry you had to deal with that.

ProgrammingPickle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TahmidRusul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Proizkhod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you hadn't stuck your big nse where it didn't belong this wouldn't have had to happen.

Shootout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Shootout
@below0gaming said:

@shootout: It doesn't say closed Rp therefore it is not closed. IF it had said it then it would be a different story.

Just because it isn't labeled closed doesn't mean it's open for everyone to criticize. Proizkhod can do as he pleases to Tahmid as long as Tahmid says it's alright.

@tahmidrusul said:

@below0gaming Its ok i will just go along with it because he did list it in his powers but there are always possibilities in the future for me to change my alignment.

It may say so in his powers, but that doesn't necessarily mean you have to go along with it. His powers are a little...strong...so if you don't want to submit to his every whim, don't feel the need to lol. But, if you say what's happening is alright, he isn't technically godmodding or auto-hitting.

ProgrammingPickle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootout said:
@below0gaming said:

@shootout: It doesn't say closed Rp therefore it is not closed. IF it had said it then it would be a different story.

Just because it isn't labeled closed doesn't mean it's open for everyone to criticize. Proizkhod can do as he pleases to Tahmid as long as Tahmid says it's alright.

@tahmidrusul said:

It may say so in his powers, but that doesn't necessarily mean you have to go along with it. His powers are a little...strong...so if you don't want to submit to his every whim, don't feel the need to lol. But, if you say what's happening is alright, he isn't technically godmodding or auto-hitting.

Yea Below0Gaming is just trying to suck up to Tahmid cause they were on a team but Tahmid is ok with it