• 65 results
#51 Posted by Hawk (15833 posts) - - Show Bio

The Spartan says:

"**Hawk** did an amazing job in creating "The Boss". I'd still like to do a mafia war-type RPG with him some day."

HAHA.

Doesn't want to look at this thread anymore

#52 Posted by The Spartan (6320 posts) - - Show Bio

Hawk says:

"The Spartan says:
"**Hawk** did an amazing job in creating "The Boss". I'd still like to do a mafia war-type RPG with him some day."
HAHA. ***Doesn't want to look at this thread anymore***"

lol

#53 Posted by The Spartan (6320 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice list, Kurrent.

#54 Posted by Kurrent (14070 posts) - - Show Bio

Morte Rapida - I think that with his writing he has upped the standard for what a battle post should be. I have definitely improved after he has come along

Acer/soul taker - Acer has "balls" man. In all his post he comes off as fearless and he is a execellent team player. I saw

obi wan kenobi - This guy can be one of the greats if he continues doing what he is doing in battles. He needs to do cannon stories on here.

Andferne - I have always said that story RP's is what get you recognized and Andferne has come up withsome real good ones.

#55 Posted by Kurrent (14070 posts) - - Show Bio

The Spartan says:

"Nice list, Kurrent."

Thanks man.... others to mention

Feral Nova - She is a natural. Form he first pratice post with me I knew she would be great.

Angelic Reaper - She is the first person I've seen use a different form as another account. When Dark AR comes out you know its about to get serious.

The Spartan - I think that if we did a police/mafia based RPG he would probably have the best posts in them. Advantage was a huge stepping stone for the both of us.

#56 Posted by Lillya WildChild (5347 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow i was mentioned a few times!? is shocked

Im new so i dont know that much about other rpers, and I dont rp much with others cus i cant find a good rp!! pouts

so i will make my list later.

#57 Posted by LexiCat (5284 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm truly honored to have been mentioned as many times as I have. I want to thank each and everyone who rpg's with me or reads my work and enjoys it. I know that I'm nowhere near the quality rpg'er that most here are. I've had the pleasure of rpg'ing with some of the most amazing writers and gifted storytellers and I'd like to take a moment to acknowledge them.

Andy, sweets you know how amazing an rpg'er I think you are. Your posts are so filled with exquisite detail. You have an uncanny knack for engaging your readers and fellow players. You are definitely one of my favorites.

Gambler, hon you're just amazingly fun to rpg with. I never know what to expect from you. You think well on your feet and you are always making it tough for the good guys to pin you down. Your guile and your elusiveness makes you an incredible foe.

Morte, there's just one thing to say about you. Wow. I've never seen anyone as technically superior as you. Your posts boggle my mind when I read them. You have the brain of a military man and you display it with effort and finesse.

Kurrent, I've not played with this you yet. If your past life was any indication, you will continue to dazzle with your flawless posts. You understand your powers and you really do leave my mouth hanging open when I read your posts.

Aztek, hon you're a brilliant writer. I have really enjoyed my work with you on the CV rpg. You are filled with emotion and your attention to detail is second to none.

LstPaladin, you my big brother.. you are just a rock. You don't let anything stop you. You just throw yourself out there and you take care of business the old fashioned way. I'm darn proud to call you my brother.

Last/Final Arrow, holy crap man... You take evil to another level. I've literally had my skin crawl when I read your posts. You have the natural ability to scare anyone who reads your posts. I don't know how your brain works, but however it does... it works well!

Ronin, again.. you are a technically superior player. You know what you're doing and you know how to handle yourself in a fight. You push hard and you don't back down. Just an amazing player all-around.

I know there are so, so many rpg'ers I didn't mention. This is in no way to slight them. These listed are just the ones I have the most familiarity with. I can say EVERYONE I've had the pleasure of playing with has done an incredible job. Thank you all for making this so enjoyable for me. You are truly the best.

#58 Posted by Kurrent (14070 posts) - - Show Bio

LexiCat says:

"I'm truly honored to have been mentioned as many times as I have. I want to thank each and everyone who rpg's with me or reads my work and enjoys it. I know that I'm nowhere near the quality rpg'er that most here are. I've had the pleasure of rpg'ing with some of the most amazing writers and gifted storytellers and I'd like to take a moment to acknowledge them.
Andy, sweets you know how amazing an rpg'er I think you are. Your posts are so filled with exquisite detail. You have an uncanny knack for engaging your readers and fellow players. You are definitely one of my favorites.
Gambler, hon you're just amazingly fun to rpg with. I never know what to expect from you. You think well on your feet and you are always making it tough for the good guys to pin you down. Your guile and your elusiveness makes you an incredible foe.
Morte, there's just one thing to say about you. Wow. I've never seen anyone as technically superior as you. Your posts boggle my mind when I read them. You have the brain of a military man and you display it with effort and finesse.
Kurrent, I've not played with this you yet. If your past life was any indication, you will continue to dazzle with your flawless posts. You understand your powers and you really do leave my mouth hanging open when I read your posts.
Aztek, hon you're a brilliant writer. I have really enjoyed my work with you on the CV rpg. You are filled with emotion and your attention to detail is second to none.
LstPaladin, you my big brother.. you are just a rock. You don't let anything stop you. You just throw yourself out there and you take care of business the old fashioned way. I'm darn proud to call you my brother.
Last/Final Arrow, holy crap man... You take evil to another level. I've literally had my skin crawl when I read your posts. You have the natural ability to scare anyone who reads your posts. I don't know how your brain works, but however it does... it works well!
Ronin, again.. you are a technically superior player. You know what you're doing and you know how to handle yourself in a fight. You push hard and you don't back down. Just an amazing player all-around.
I know there are so, so many rpg'ers I didn't mention. This is in no way to slight them. These listed are just the ones I have the most familiarity with. I can say EVERYONE I've had the pleasure of playing with has done an incredible job. Thank you all for making this so enjoyable for me. You are truly the best."

RESPECT!

#59 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

LexiCat says:

"Aztek, hon you're a brilliant writer. I have really enjoyed my work with you on the CV rpg. You are filled with emotion and your attention to detail is second to none."

cheers

I would say the same to you, but you already know your good so I don't think I have to but just in case, Lexi your an awesome RPer!

#60 Posted by LexiCat (5284 posts) - - Show Bio

smiling at him

Thank you again, Aztek. I sincerely appreciate it.

#61 Posted by ChrisAngel (3955 posts) - - Show Bio

I've always thought you one of the greater rpers, LExi.. even if you dont take enough credit in your own ability.

#62 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

anytime Lexi, you are an extremely gifted writer/Rper

#63 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

ChrisAngel says:

"I've always thought you one of the greater rpers, LExi.. even if you dont take enough credit in your own ability."

nods

#64 Posted by Shanana (53466 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. Dark Huntress
  2. Kiddevil
  3. Portrait
#65 Posted by Kiddevil (7477 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ziccarra_Liafador said:
  1. Dark Huntress
  2. Kiddevil
  3. Portrait
stares I is on a list does stupid happy dance.