Profiler - CVnU Edition

Avatar image for deactivated-57916056a8182
deactivated-57916056a8182

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Offer your take as to how you perceive a specific character, team, or organization regardless of how the writer describes their own creation. Please focus on ones where your take differs at least minimally from the generally accepted take, the more detailed the better. Anything from a comment about the surface qualities to a deep psychoanalysis of their motives, actions, and history is acceptable along with everything in between.

Rules:

1 - First person selects a character at will and gives their take.

2 - At the end offer a list of three characters for the next poster to choose from as to be next on the couch. try to stick to active, recently used, or well known ones to allow for the most takes possible based upon familiarity.

3 - The creator is allowed to respond to any and all posts about their characters at will to offer clarification, praise, or their own opinion in return.

4 - Try to keep an open mind as to any comments that are critical in any way, many times you can learn quite a bit from how others see things differently than you ever intended.

Select from: Ziccarra Liafador, Ren, Assault

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

Nice idea man, very nice idea.

Avatar image for deactivated-57916056a8182
deactivated-57916056a8182

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram said:

Nice idea man, very nice idea.

I saw the similar discussions in my activity feed and thought it was worthy of its own thread.

Give the credit to whomever actually started it, I'm just formalizing it.

Troy_Walker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump, because this is awesome. I don't know much about the characters enough to pass judgement, but someone should.