Private eye(s), the office of a freelance spy.

• 200 results
_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By _Creed_

(Ok so before or if anyone decides to go "there", no, this is not another useless thread, it is meant to be a way to bind the ever increasing in thread continuity and arrange small time story arcs between Creed and people that choose to associate themselves to him.)

After finally getting enough money, Creed finished his goal of opening up his own freelance spy office in the mutant district within Grimm city. Where clients would be able to meet him on a professional level and he could actually have a place to call home. The building is six levels in which Creed owns and each of course having their own purposes.-

• Sixth (Top) floor: This is where Creed's office resides, the place where contracts are made and the place where deals are done.
  • Fifth floor: This floor contains seven spare bedrooms, each looking like the typical place a first year collage student could afford, Creed's friends and even sometimes family tend to reside in these rooms time to time.
  • Fourth floor: Also called the "War room", this is where people can arrange the plans for a contract. It is loaded with documents on almost anything related to the current contract (Thanks to dupes grabbing the info and sorting it). It is dim lighted and has a large wooden table fit to have many papers be scattered upon it.
  • Third floor: The third floor is a three roomed floor with one being the locker room and the other two being the bathroom and kitchen.
  • Second floor: This is the main floor where the front and back doors are located, a staircase leading up to the other floors complete with a reception desk nobody ever inhabits (With the exception being a workaholic duplicate time to time).
  • First (Basement) floor: This floor can only be accessed to people that Creed trusts enough with the pass code to the vibranium door that seals it. Inside is a small armory that even a mercenary like Cain Panell would drop his jaw to, And tons of other spy related gear. In the corner is a small super computer (Lifted from the hacker god Puzzler).

So long story short, the door is always open, there is a room for you to stay and of course, Creed is the spy for the job

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Surkit

@_Creed_: Nice. I'm going to put the link to this under mutant town

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By _Creed_

@Surkit: Bene

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Surkit

@_Creed_: done

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By lady_liberty

Nice. Very organized, I like it.

Ishin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Ishin

@_Creed_: Nice work dude.

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ThePuzzler

Remind me to send you a basket.

Soul_Rebel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Soul_Rebel

@_Creed_: Walking into the building, Bredry looks at the one who's new to the private eye thing. Hopefully, his business comes first. "May i speak to you about some business."

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By _Creed_

@Soul_Rebel: Creed smiled at a potential client and put down the newspaper, "Well talk away" he said while offering him a seat.

Excella

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Excella

Awww yeah that X-Factor FEEEELLL <3

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By _Creed_

@Excella said:

What I was aiming for lol ^_^

Excella

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Excella

@_Creed_ said:

@Excella said:

What I was aiming for lol ^_^

I ♥ it

Soul_Rebel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Soul_Rebel

@_Creed_: Bredry took the seat, as was the respectful thing to do, "Thing is, the man i want you to spy on, may be your associate, and even your friend. Not only that, he's crafty."

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By _Creed_

@Soul_Rebel: Go on.." Creed leaned in and placed his hand under his chin quizzically.

Soul_Rebel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Soul_Rebel

@_Creed_: "Impero." The name was simple, "think you can get info on everything he does for a brief period of time, or can i instead trust you to tell him about this meeting." His eyes gleamed with a slight amount of bloodlust.

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By _Creed_

@Soul_Rebel: "This office is a practice of secrecy, I assure you that this conversation is strictly confidential" Creed chuckled and leaned back. "You must understand that my ties with Impero are rather closely bound together, it could even mean my own life"

Soul_Rebel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Soul_Rebel

@_Creed_:"All the more reason for me to have information on him." Bredry said, grinning from the fact that he didn't have to worry about this meeting getting out. "And if you are ever in danger, well, call for me. It doesn't have to be loud, actually, it could be the quietest whisper, and i'll be there to lend a helping hand. Of course, if you're still worried, maybe you could raise the price for what i'm asking of." Back in his own army, Bredry found that money was one of the biggest factors when it came to dealing with people.

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By _Creed_

@Soul_Rebel: "Oh trust me im not worried, im realistic. This is something I will have to get back to you on cause it really tugs on my web of connections"

Soul_Rebel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Soul_Rebel

@_Creed_: "Whatever floats your boat, i'm not good at the whole spying thing, and i needed someone who could work on that type of stuff. If you ever decide on working for me, you can find me in Impero's empire, i should be at one of the barracks touching up on my swordsmanship." With this Bredry got up and walked away.

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#20  Edited By CainPanell
No Caption Provided

@_Creed_ said:

(Ok so before or if anyone decides to go "there", no, this is not another useless thread, it is meant to be a way to bind the ever increasing in thread continuity and arrange small time story arcs between Creed and people that choose to associate themselves to him.)

After finally getting enough money, Creed finished his goal of opening up his own freelance spy office in the mutant district within Grimm city. Where clients would be able to meet him on a professional level and he could actually have a place to call home. The building is six levels in which Creed owns and each of course having their own purposes.-

• Sixth (Top) floor: This is where Creed's office resides, the place where contracts are made and the place where deals are done.
  • Fifth floor: This floor contains seven spare bedrooms, each looking like the typical place a first year collage student could afford, Creed's friends and even sometimes family tend to reside in these rooms time to time.
  • Fourth floor: Also called the "War room", this is where people can arrange the plans for a contract. It is loaded with documents on almost anything related to the current contract (Thanks to dupes grabbing the info and sorting it). It is dim lighted and has a large wooden table fit to have many papers be scattered upon it.
  • Third floor: The third floor is a three roomed floor with one being the locker room and the other two being the bathroom and kitchen.
  • Second floor: This is the main floor where the front and back doors are located, a staircase leading up to the other floors complete with a reception desk nobody ever inhabits (With the exception being a workaholic duplicate time to time).
  • First (Basement) floor: This floor can only be accessed to people that Creed trusts enough with the pass code to the vibranium door that seals it. Inside is a small armory that even a mercenary like Cain Panell would drop his jaw to, And tons of other spy related gear. In the corner is a small super computer (Lifted from the hacker god Puzzler).

So long story short, the door is always open, there is a room for you to stay and of course, Creed is the spy for the job

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By _Creed_

Creed unlocked the front door to the building and sighed as he got in, simply dropping his travel bag on the floor and climbed the stairs. Bags were heavy under his eyes because of no sleep from the plane ride back from the league of shadow's temple. "Man...I need to find better ways to travel" He mumbled half awake and dropped face fist onto his bed.

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#22  Edited By Rumble Man

@_Creed_:

A tall figure knocked at the door with a smaller furry figure just under his ankles, the man in question was approximately fifteen feet in height. He needed to hire expertise from his teammate because the man is known for group dynamics, something in which he would need to know fully in order to command a group of newly trained snowmen. "Hello is Creed here?"

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By _Creed_

@Rumble Man: Creed tossed and turned in bed, with a groan he got up and cracked his neck. Upon opening the door he raised his brow. "Uhhh.May I help you?"

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Rumble Man

@_Creed_: "I would like to borrow one of your clones to teach my snowmen about teamwork'

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By _Creed_

@Rumble Man: Creed gritted his teeth and clenched his fist. "Listen man..My duplicates are not just some sort of good squad...This is a spy agency..Not a spare body department.." Creed despised when people just needed him because of his powers, and not his skill.

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Rumble Man

@_Creed_:

"What I need is your skill, however I would prefer that you end up in one piece and preferably with all limbs functional after the 'exercise' is over. I need one of yous, to train one of mines"

_Grifter_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By _Grifter_

Nice

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By _Creed_

@Rumble Man: Creed sighed with annoyance and decided to just show him the problem with his request. He smacked his fist against the doorway and a dupe jumped out from his back. "Hey man, yeah whats up? Would you e up to fighting a bunch of horrible snow men and possibly be mauled to death?...What!? Are you crazy!? Screw that man!" Creed looked over back to his ally and nodded. "Alright look, I have some case files to sort and I will head back over to the temple and we will talk, alright?"

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Rumble Man

@_Creed_: "Sure, but do you have an article of clothing or something I can use so the snowmen can familiarize with your scent so that they won't maul you on sight?"

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By _Creed_

@Rumble Man: Creed grumbled and pulled out a folded piece of dark green clothing no bigger then a stick of gum, upon bending it the piece of cloth unraveled into one of his trademark sweaters. "Neat hey? Here you go"

Soul_Rebel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Soul_Rebel

@_Creed_: Bredry came into the office with a face of anger, "Creeeeeeeeeed!" The Lion roared, the sound echoing through the entire building.

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By _Creed_

@Soul_Rebel: "Ugh..." Creed sighed and waited for the loin to reach his office.

Soul_Rebel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Soul_Rebel

@_Creed_:While entering Creed's office, he accidentally broke the knob into pieces. Bredry roared out of anger, and kicked the door down, Coming face to face with Creed the lion man said, "I might be paying for that, if you can tell me how Impero knew of our meeting." Bredry getting caught was no surprise, but betraying the mans trust still angered him monumentally

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By _Creed_

@Soul_Rebel: "Ok, allow me to make one thing very...VERY clear...." The door slammed behind him, two dupes standing on each side of it, seven more dupes walked out of the side room. "You will never again walk in here and try and intimidate me...Or your face will get very acquainted to the curb...As for our meeting, I didn't say a thing so clearly he figured from an allied source."

Storm_Phobia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Storm_Phobia

Destry entered 'The spy's' quarters that Creed had told her about in a phone call message. She thought it had been a good idea to visit this place after the awkwardness in his voice.. and well.. the dupe was quite straight forward about some things that Destry was confused about.

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By _Creed_

@Storm_Phobia: Creed was busy working out on a punching bag to notice her presence.

Storm_Phobia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Storm_Phobia

@_Creed_: Destry watched Creed for a couple seconds and then walked over to him and flicked the back of his head. "Is anyone in there?"

Soul_Rebel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Soul_Rebel

@_Creed_: "No, allow me to make one thing very clear, the next time you threaten me, i'll make sure you're entire building gets acquanted with the curb." Bredry stomped, using only a decent amount of his strength, the result was the rumbling and shaking of a small earthquake. "You can ask for respect, you can ask me to never intimidate you again, hell, you can even ask me to leave. But threatening me means you believe yourself stronger than me." Bredry growled, "And i wouldn't want you thinking that." Bredry raised an eyebrow as he started pondering something, his anger from the threat subsiding, as he realized his trust hadn't been betrayed. "And who would be skilled enough to spy on the spy?" Impero was resourceful, but Bredry didn't think he was that resourceful.

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By _Creed_

@Storm_Phobia: "Hmm!?" Creed exhaled and smiled, grabbing a towel from the bench and petting his face off. "Hey Destry, this is a nice surprise" He warmly smiled.

@Soul_Rebel: "Yeah cause that's the right thing you do you stupid giant cat, kill hundreds of innocent people so you can get your pride rocks off...If anyone can find out anything It would be a Puzzler...I worked for him few times and let me tell you...He is a smart bastard.."

Soul_Rebel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Soul_Rebel

@_Creed_: Bredry smiled, "Thanks for the info." Bredry threw 2 bags of gold his way for the door, and the door knob, but as he was leaving he said one last, perhaps unnecessary thing, "Oh yeah, calling me stupid, I'm fine with. Using innocents as a shield, don't let it happen again, i find that more detestable than threats." With that, he left the office.

Storm_Phobia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Storm_Phobia

@_Creed_: "Well your the one who invited me!" Destry laughed and touched his shoulder, but pulled her hand back and wiped Creed's sweat on his towel. "Eww.. you need a shower.."

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By _Creed_

@Soul_Rebel: "Ugh just go back to the cast of "Cats" he mumbled and opened a case file"

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By _Creed_

@Storm_Phobia: "Well sorry I have a job that demands a good body" Creed chuckled and moved a strand of hair out of her face.

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By lady_liberty

@_Creed_ said:

@Storm_Phobia: "Well sorry I have a job that demands good bodies" Creed chuckled and moved a strand of hair out of her face.

[[ Fixed ;-)

Storm_Phobia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Storm_Phobia

@Lady_Liberty: Destry blushed but quickly recovered. "Well yes but you better shower stinky." She smiled and looked down at the ground. "So.. what have you been up to lately?"

Soul_Rebel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Soul_Rebel

@Lady_Liberty: lol

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By lady_liberty

@Storm_Phobia: [[ You may have @replied the wrong person ;-)

Storm_Phobia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Storm_Phobia

@Lady_Liberty: [[Oh noooo]]

@_Creed_: Destry blushed but quickly recovered. "Well yes but you better shower stinky." She smiled and looked down at the ground. "So.. what have you been up to lately?"

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By _Creed_

@Storm_Phobia: "Heh, sure thing" Creed smiled and walked over to the open shower and stepped behind the stained glass. "As for what I have been up to lately, I was traveling the mountains around the league's temple for a few weeks, and I finally got home in time to get buried in case files...How about you?" Creed spoke while washing himself off.

Storm_Phobia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Storm_Phobia

@_Creed_: Destry gasped and turned around blocking her view of him showering, even if she couldnt see anything. "Umm.. not alot actually, apparantly not anything like you've been up to."