Private eye(s) CVnU

Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Enz0

After finally getting enough money, Belmont finished his goal of opening up his own freelance spy office in the mutant district of Gothic. Where clients would be able to meet him on a professional level and he could actually have a place to call home. The building is six levels in which Belmont owns and each of course having their own purposes.-

• Sixth (Top) floor: This is where Belmont's office resides, the place where contracts are made and the place where deals are done.
  • Fifth floor: This floor contains seven spare bedrooms, each looking like the typical place a first year collage student could afford, Belmont's friends and even sometimes family tend to reside in these rooms time to time.
  • Fourth floor: Also called the "War room", this is where people can arrange the plans for a contract. It is loaded with documents on almost anything related to the current contract (Thanks to dopples grabbing the info and sorting it). It is dim lighted and has a large wooden table fit to have many papers be scattered upon it.
  • Third floor: The third floor is a three roomed floor with one being the locker room and the other two being the bathroom and kitchen.
  • Second floor: This is the main floor where the front and back doors are located, a staircase leading up to the other floors complete with a reception desk nobody ever inhabits (With the exception being a workaholic dopple time to time).

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Tranquil

@Lincoln_Protocol: Milo was on his up to the sixth floor, intent on speaking with the P.I. on a small matter that he may be willing to handle.

Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Enz0

@Tranquil: Dan groaned while running his fingers through his hair, bickering with a dupe across the room that was organizing files. "Look, im telling you that it wasn't me ME that lost the rent, I mean it had to be one of me!" He shouted at the one sorting files. "Well maybe you should quit whining about it and just, oh I don't know, look for it?" The dupe looked over with a smirk and raised brow, Dan simply glaring at the door as it knocked. The duplicate shut the filing cabinet and walked over to the door, clearing his throat, upon opening it he smiled. "Your the three O'clock?" He asked.

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Tranquil

@Lincoln_Protocol: "You could say that. Where's the head honcho?" Immediately the keijijo protegee picked up the identical forms that existed within the confines of the reasonably messy office. Unlike Milo's own duplication method this one did not split the chakra evenly between them, making them easier to detect on a higher sensory level.

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Clara Mass

Your awesome. 

Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Enz0

@Tranquil: "Well if you wanted to be deep.." The one at the door said while letting him in, nodding over to Dan at the desk. "..All of us are, but for the time being, I'll be the head honcho, Dan Lincoln" He said while extending his hand over the table with a smile.

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Clara Mass

Troll face

Avatar image for dark_vengeance_
Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By Dark_Vengeance_

@Lincoln_Protocol: Do you need funding in anything? I'm intrested in investing and working together.

Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Enz0

@DarkKnightDetective: I will have to think about it.

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Clara Mass
@Lincoln_Protocol: I got a follow?  
Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Tranquil

@Lincoln_Protocol: The two shook hands then Milo took a seat, peeling back the black yankees grey brim fitted cap her wore to reveal his wavy buzz cut hair. "I need someone with good tracking skills. Who can dig up information discreetly and effectively. I get the feeling your that guy. I am willing to pay you five thousand dollars to find out whether or not the Governor of Ohio is allowing drug imports through his home. You get 2,500 now, and the rest when the job is done."

Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Enz0

@Clara Mass: Gotta love the "Oh my god!" in the top left XD

@Tranquil: Dan looked at his dupe for a moment before looking back. "Anything I might need to look out for? Cause with a price that high for something rather doable on your own accord, there has to be a catch.." He said while leaning back in his hair and stared at his client.

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Tranquil

@Lincoln_Protocol: "If you happen to discover that there are drugs involved. I want a sample." Milo said warily, unsure of whether the man would mistake his intentions.

Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Enz0

@Tranquil: The dupe behind Milo gave a look of concern, making Dan justify his actions before his counterpart spoke. "For research I presume?"

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Tranquil

@Lincoln_Protocol: "I have my suspicions, but you understand when I say I'd like to keep them close to the chest don't you?"

Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Enz0

@Tranquil: Dan crossed his arms and hummed at the offer, his dupe was crossing his arms and waiting for an answer. "You have a deal..".

(You want this to be a for real thing?)

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Tranquil

@Lincoln_Protocol: (Definitely, I'm going somewhere with it.)

Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Enz0

@Tranquil: (Fill me in? XD)

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#19  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

(Awesome good luck man!)

_Grifter_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By _Grifter_

Nice.

Fukuro_Zoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Fukuro_Zoku

Hold up. Grimm City?
O_O
>_<
Is there something I'm missing!?

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Tranquil

@Lincoln_Protocol: (When you bring back the work I will. xP)

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Amaranth

Not to nit-pick, this is a cool thread and cool character, but lets not get the universes mixed.

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Amaranth

Saw the change, thank you :-)

Amelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Amelia_

Tilting her head back, Amy groaned softly to herself as she came up to the front doors. Pulling her phone out, she flipped through her texts. Of course, the most recent one was from her parole officer. And, of course, it was a reminder of what would happen if she.. neglected to show up for the job interview. Mumbling something about his stupid face, she made herself look presentable and walked on in. As she came up upon the reception desk, she continually reminded herself that it wasn't permanent.

Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Enz0

@Amelia_: A dupe sat at the desk looking as bored as all hell, playing mine sweeper on the computer. With a blank and tired tone, he looked over to Amelia. "Lemme guess, the job opening?" It was clear this dupe was a lazy personification of Dan.

Amelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Amelia_

@Lincoln_Protocol: "Yeah." She had to force the irritation out of her voice. "Guy by the name of.. Robert Dirksen should have called in and scheduled it."

_Quickster_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By _Quickster_
@Amelia_: Well I'll be Skylar Grey's husband in a Wisconsin trailer park! Amelia Bedelia!
Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Enz0

@Amelia_: "Top floor is the big man's office, stairs are on the right of you.." The duplicate sighed while nodding over to the door leading to the set of stairs.

Amelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Amelia_

@Lincoln_Protocol: She nodded silently and trudged off. When she got to the stairs, she saw that there were at least six flights. "And of course he'd put me in the one job without an elevator." She mumbled 'jackass' under her breath and made her way up the stairs. Along the way, she made several biting remarks about her parole officer. By the time she got up there, she had to take a moment to rest. It'd been a very long time since she'd walked for that long. Her poor little shut-in body wasn't used to the physical activity. When she'd finally composed herself, she went over and knocked on the door.

Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Enz0

@Amelia_: "Come in" A voice hollared that oddly enough sounded lile the man at the desk downstairs. Upon her walking in, she would see two of the same man downstairs, discussing something over a floorplan laid out on the table. "Well It would be alot more simple if we managed to get the truck before it arrived at the docking bay" The dupe suggested while Dan himself was looking at Amelia. "So your the tech girl I have heard about" Dan said with a smile, the duplicate beside him looking at her and checked her out.

Amelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Amelia_

@Lincoln_Protocol: Amy stared for a good couple minutes. "I.." She looked at the guy addressing her. "..I guess?" Unfortunately for her admirer, not even the confusion could keep her from noticing. Her eyes narrowed, as if she was attempting to shoot lasers out of her eyes.

Kamikaze_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Kamikaze_

Ooooh, cool thread!

Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Dark_Vengeance_

@Lincoln_Protocol: (Can there be two conversations going on a the same time)

Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Enz0

@Amelia_: The duoe winked as her eyes narrowed, Dan taking notice and rubbing his eyes with annoyance. The office door swung open behing Amelia, another dupe wearing welding goggles leaned in and looked at everyone. "Somebody say the tech girl was he-Oh.." The goggled dupe looked at Amelia and smiled in a friendly manner. Dan sighed while putting his hands out in front of him, the two duplicates being absorbed into Dan's body in a blur. "Perhaps I should explain, take a seat" Dan pointed at the guest chair and sat behind his desk that read 'Dan Lincoln'.

Amelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Amelia_

@Lincoln_Protocol: Amelia dropped herself, rather unceremoniously, into a seat. "Let me guess. Duplicating mutant?" She asked bluntly.

Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Dark_Vengeance_

@Lincoln_Protocol: The dark detective enters Lincoln's office in his signature stealthy manner, from a dark corner says in a serious tone "Have you thought about my proposition?"

Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Enz0

@Amelia_: "Bingo" Dan smiled while giving a nod. "Some say it sounds pretty cool and all? But when you live with it? Not so much" Dan admitted while pulling out a checklist of somekind and a pencil. "Alright I have a few questions here, nothing big just need to know a bit about you, like why are you forced to take up this job?"

Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Enz0

@DarkKnightDetective: Four duoes and Dan were busy working, but they all noticed the man as soon as he entered the room, just staring at him. "Wow..Cool entrance.." A mouthy dupe said cynically while crossing his arms, the rest just goig back to looking over files and conversing about the current case. Dan sat in his chair and looked away from his work and towards the man. "Your going to have to remind me what that was exactly?"

Amelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Amelia_

@Lincoln_Protocol: "Part of my parole. Got arrested for identity theft." She stated with the same bluntness as before. "Actually got caught this time."

Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Dark_Vengeance_

@Lincoln_Protocol: "Working together and the funding of this office" he said in his usual cold voice, as he looks around the office and then says "This needs security".

Kamikaze_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Kamikaze_

(Care if I make a visit when you're less busy?)

Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Enz0

@Amelia_: "Perfect" Dan said while smirking. "So how would you like to get paid for doing what you enjoy? I mean given that most likely be the only thing you do but I need a good hacker, a great hacker. Not to mention, along with a job here, there is literally like, I think twelve empty rooms in this building." Dan chuckled while crumpling up the paper and tossing it away. "Alright, tell me about yourself, anything I should know?"

@DarkKnightDetective: Dan stared at him with a tad of confusion. "Tone it down, you're not at a funeral..Listen, this is a detective agency, not a huge corperation. I'm not ineterested in having this place on roids. This is a place where we help people, and it needs to be for them, that means none of this huge investors and security. I'm sorry but you're offering your money to the wrong guy.." One if the dupes looked over at the man. "Besides what is your interest with a small time private eye agency?"

_Quickster_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By _Quickster_
@Kamikaze_ said:

You kidding!? Have you seen all Doctor Steele has been keeping up with!? And she's only one person! Stop by anytime!
Amelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Amelia_

@Lincoln_Protocol: "Well that was easy." She folded her arms. "Nothing much. I usually just stay in all day and eat shtty ramen. Dunno what there is to say."

Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Dark_Vengeance_

@Lincoln_Protocol: "There are some things that I can't do that you can, like public affairs, and going out at daylight".

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#47  Edited By The Psyentist
@_Quickster_ said:
@Kamikaze_ said:

You kidding!? Have you seen all Doctor Steele has been keeping up with!? And she's only one person! Stop by anytime!
;)
Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Enz0

@Kamikaze_: Hit me up anytime ^_^

@DarkKnightDetective: "I am not a puppet, or a means to an end.." Dan folded his hands together and glared at him,

@Amelia_: "Well it's obvious you got the job, but i'm telling you now that you wont always be staying in.." Dan hated to break it to the skillful hermit.

Amelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Amelia_

@Lincoln_Protocol: "Goddamnit." She muttered under her breath, sulking almost visibly.

Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Enz0

@Amelia_: Dan frowned slightly, only to smirk right after. "Amelia, trust me, the work here is a pretty interesting adventure.." A dupe walked in through the office door and wiped sweat from his brow, his sweater waz covered in dust. "Finished cleaning one of the rooms, all ready to be lived in and stuff." Dan nodded to his counterpart as he left once again and looked at Amelia. "That's the ither thing, like I said before, alot of empty rooms in this place, you can have one if you really want to live here."