After finally getting enough money, Belmont finished his goal of opening up his own freelance spy office in the mutant district of Gothic. Where clients would be able to meet him on a professional level and he could actually have a place to call home. The building is six levels in which Belmont owns and each of course having their own purposes.-
- Sixth (Top) floor: This is where Belmont's office resides, the place where contracts are made and the place where deals are done.
- Fifth floor: This floor contains seven spare bedrooms, each looking like the typical place a first year collage student could afford, Belmont's friends and even sometimes family tend to reside in these rooms time to time.
- Fourth floor: Also called the "War room", this is where people can arrange the plans for a contract. It is loaded with documents on almost anything related to the current contract (Thanks to dopples grabbing the info and sorting it). It is dim lighted and has a large wooden table fit to have many papers be scattered upon it.
- Third floor: The third floor is a three roomed floor with one being the locker room and the other two being the bathroom and kitchen.
- Second floor: This is the main floor where the front and back doors are located, a staircase leading up to the other floors complete with a reception desk nobody ever inhabits (With the exception being a workaholic dopple time to time).