Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Tenth Magnitude

the OOC-
" />http://www.comicvine.com/message/prince-of-the-seas-ooc/904512/&c=0&0

Normal RPG rules.

For TM, allies, and others.

It was black outside, a thick fog stuck to the air and the waves of the Pacific rocked steadily. The water seemed to jump at the moon illuminating the darkness all around. A small fleet rowed homed with Money, gold, weapons and riches beyond comprehension. The crew cheered as they neared home, but suddenly a cold chill blew past and the moon hid behind the clouds. A large freighter ship emerged from the depths, a black mist tailing it. Among the mast stood Tenth Magnitude's worst enemy, The Dark Prince. One crew member crawled to the captain's quarters, shocked by the massacre that had occurred, blood flying every direction and marinating the sea. He managed to send out a distress signal to the TM base.

man_of_forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By man_of_forever

In the sunny city of San Francisco there is a seemingly cooperate building. But to those who have entered is halls know it houses a great legion of brothers. Holding lounges, a training room, and many other accommodations for the team. Tenth Magnitude, so given its name, was formed by 10 brothers to defeat the father, the Dark Prince. Even though young in their personal quest against the nemesis, and still relatively unknown to the comicvine universe, they have had a good share of problems. Temporarily leaderless, members leaving every other day, Man of Forever has taken the oath of leader and is trying to bring what has become something like a family to its greatness.

MOF is his separate office as usual when the distress call comes in. TM doesn’t defend good or evil and rarely helps outsiders, so very few people even know this devise that picks up messages from any time or place even exist. Knowing is has to be urgent MOF answers, but not in enough time. It works almost like a modern day house phone and takes the massage. Instead of caller I.D. it has the time period it comes from and all records and information about the caller.

The leader of TM listens in horror as the words are sometimes muffled but the sound of screams and bangs in the background. After he has heard the whole thing he prints off the info, and reads it. MOF reads everything before telling the group so the mission isn’t too vague. He takes a deep breath and over the e intercom gathers the team to the lobby like he always does.

After the team has entered "My brothers and sisters..." He starts off "...we have just gotten a distress call from a pirate, during the reign of Captain Grewsheve...an employee of our father. I will let you hear it for yourself..." MOF hits the play button and over the speaker the terrible message is played again. "Now that you've all heard it hear is our plan of action." MOF clears his throat and continues "With my time travel I can jump us all to the time and then we find him, kill him, and return. Simple as that." Unaware of the trials that will come when the get there MOF is confident in his plan.

!Drake!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By !Drake!

Drake had been through helll and back. Litterally. He had confronted the devil. He was the only person with enough balls to send messages from the gods to Satan. The neormous amounts of demons he had to put up with to get to Satan. Now he was just tired of all the hell he had been put through. It was tiem to get away to get some fresh air. He decided he was going to contact a superhero friend of his. She lived in the Bahamas, they used to do various missions together. He began to pack his items. One thing he never put in a bag was his gun, Milago. He loved his gun. It had been blessed by the powers of Odin, Zeus, and Satan himself. It had the power to take out a planet such as pluto with one shot. As he looked at the gun he had flash back of all the various planets it helped him slaughter. As he finished with his memories he quickly shoved the gun inside the gun holster beside his waist. His gun was also special because only he could wield it. As he finsihed packing his clothes the intercom came on. It was MOF telling them to group up for a meeting. Dang! He had to get out. But there was something else in MOF voice. It was worry. Great there must be some phsyco mission he needs to do. Drake started to pack faster. He then looked at the TM tatoo on his arm. It brought back memories of all the fun times the team had together. IT also meant that he was a part of this brotherhood and leaving is not an option. He quickly threw his bags on the floor and ran for the meeting. He listens to MOF exlpain things and then play a breath takin message. Drake was worried now too. He knew the dangers of jumping inot time travel. What would happen if they killed one of their ancestors mistakenly then they wouldnt be born. There were too many risks.

The risk of time travel our unbareable sir. What if we corrupt our own family tree.

Drake gripped his gun. Even though he was worried of the risk and dangers of time travel he knew either way te team was going. He also knew how important it was to stop The Dark Prince. And if the team had to go then there was no way he could leave them here. That would make him nothing but a failure, a coward, and a punk. Drakes own journey of life ws to defeat the Dark Prince. Alone. He knew thiw would seem crazy to everyone else truth was it is crazy. Not only is it crazy its suicide. But suicide was better than dieing without ever being remember as them brave man who battled the Dark Prince. He stood waiting for MOF's answer

Siphon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Siphon

Tenth Magnitude ...a team dedicated to balance by any cost. The base stood proudly in the horizon of the sunny San Francisco. The members were called to the lobby over the intercom by the string voiced Man_Of_Forever. That in a way was exactly what they were seeking, to be forever. Immortal. To defend balance until the end of time. The only way to achieve this was too defeat their father the Dark Prince and for the first time he had unleashed his wrath upon the Earth.Siphon sits in his favorite lounge chair idly while the cryptic message is played back. The screams of the innocent was a sound siphon was all too familiar with. He could already imagine the bloodshed that their father, the Dark Prince had caused. Siphon had long awaited to confront him, it being the team's sole mission. He wanted to see it accomplished today, ready to test out the training Mof and the others had given him.

*The newest brother, Drake spoke up statingThe risk of time travel our unbareable sir. What if we corrupt our own family tree. In some way he was right, but Tenth Magnitude had gone back in time before and managed not to disturb the natural cycle of things. A worry that was once on Siphon's mind. Don't worry Drake we've gone back in time before...it's fine if we're careful. We should go now before it's too late.

In the back of his mind Siphon wondered why the Dark Prince would want to go back in time. What did he want? Why? Why did he attack a pirate ship? These thoughts stirred around in his head for a moment. Then they sank back into infinity with the rest of the thoughts and dark secrets he had been keeping from his brothers for so long.

Siphon awaited for one of his brothers to reply to his readiness for battle, to destroy their arch Nemesis.

Semiazas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Semiazas

Semiazas was flying around sunny San Francisco. Semiazas went to the Tenth Magnitude headquarters. He flew down to the HQ and opened the door. As he walked in he noticed that there was a new member of the team. His name was Drake. Semiazas did not care much and went to the refrigerator and got a coke out. He turned and looked back at Drake. Then Semiazas walked to his favorite chair and sat down. Then Semiazas heard MOF on the intercom."My brothers and sisters...we have just gotten a distress call from a pirate, during the reign of Captain Grewsheve...an employee of our father. I will let you hear it for yourself..."

Then he heard the speaker play a terrible message."Now that you've all heard it hear is our plan of action. With my time travel I can jump us all to the time and then we find him, kill him, and return. Simple as that."Yes! When does the mission startSemiazas said happily. He then closed his eye's and waited for the MOF to tell the group when we leave.

Beaner Ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Beaner Ninja

Beaner Ninja was walking around the streets of San Francisco. When his watch shocked him, It is like a an alarm for him. He took off running to the Tenth Magnitude hide- out. He was jumping from building to building. When he got to the hideout he opened the door and walked in sideWhats up guys! I am Beaner Ninja! Your new Beaner brotherHe looked around and saw Semiazas on his chair and saw Siphon, and Drake. Beaner Ninja stood there and heard MOF talking on the intercom

"My brothers and sisters...we have just gotten a distress call from a pirate, during the reign of Captain Grewsheve...an employee of our father. I will let you hear it for yourself..."A weird noise, or message was played on the speaker"Now that you've all heard it hear is our plan of action. With my time travel I can jump us all to the time and then we find him, kill him, and return. Simple as that."

Wow my first mission Beaner Ninja thought I cant wait

Starshade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Starshade

Starshade was walking slowly. He had never been to San Francisco before. He was looking around and had a smile on his face. His thoughts, however, were a bit different. Sure he has some battle experience, but he isn't accustomed to teams. Even in C.O.G teamwork was a problem, but he knew those guys and it was cool. He was more concerned about this being his first mission, and it's not even with C.O.G, but a bunch of strangers. He didn't want to let Semiazas down, however, so he decided to go anyway. He was hoping that another member of C.O.G will be there. He then checked the time. He had some time left, but he didn't want to be late for his first mission, so he decided to fly. He reached the TM headquarters and stood at the door for a few seconds. He then opened the door, not too slowly, they would consider him a coward, just casually.

When he came in, everybody seemed to look at him, as if measuring his abilities. It was an unpleasant moment, but he kept his cool. He looked across the room cautiously, searching for a familiar face, but he couldn't find one. Then finally, he spotted Semiazas, who had a sly smile on his face. He felt some amount of relief. "Um, hello everyone. I'm Starshade, the stealth-op from C.O.G. It's nice to meet you all. So, Semiazas, what's the mission?"

(Semiazas, you don't have to answer about the mission. I saw the transmission. Just put "after telling Starshade about the mission..." or something)
Post Edited:2008-05-25 09:48:46

Dark Link

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Dark Link

Post Deleted.

Dark Link

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Dark Link

dark link walks through the doors of the TM building. Wow this place is bigger than i thought. he has the symbiot slide off of his body. HMMM well well where is the rest of the team. he walks down the hall and found the team talking. Um i guess this is it.

he walks in and sits down then listens to the conversation and one of the first things he hears is time travel. Oh great this will be fun. he suddenly realizes that he didnt appear to be the only new member of the team and imediatly recognized drake being the one who his friend war head had told him about and the one who had threatened them

SalvationX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By SalvationX

"I'm here for the mission" said SalvationX as he walks in the building and sits at the table.

SalvationX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By SalvationX

Post Deleted.

man_of_forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By man_of_forever

It has not been long until many of the brothers have entered the main lobby. Originals, Veterans, Young bloods and Allies of Tenth Magnitude are represented. Not all the units are available but are on their own personal side missions. It was still a good number of them for this mission. "A good point brought up by Drake, but as Siphon also pointed out we have time traveled before. And to my knowledge no harm was done. Glad one of our C.O.G. cousins could join. So if everyone is ready... we are going now."

MOF walks down stairs and into the center of the lobby. "Everyone must be physically connected for the jump to be successful." MOF reaches out his arms and as his brothers latch on he charges up. His aura form fits over the whole group and the time manipulation begins. As usual the balance keeper rewinds time. The past could be seen around them. Starting off slow from the night before to the week before. Then speeds up from last year to the construction of the building. Ending up so fast everything seams blurry until they stop in a small trading facility.

The old styled place reeks of spoiled rum, cattle and sweaty brutes. The place has many busy and loud posts of merchants and customers. Looking around MOF says "We made it. First stop until we find those damn pirates." Unaware to him his aura is fading away and so does his blue skin pigment, as if he was dieing. But instead of him being dead, he was losing his powers just like all the other members of the mission. The once glowing blue giant is now a giant black man. Being half balance keeper and half black earthling, he resembles his human father.

Siphon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Siphon

Siphon stands, hands joined with the others joining him on the quest back in time. Siphon watches as the current scene seems to rip away into a vortex of endlessness. It is replaced by those of the past. Siphon sees memories that he had wanted to forget. He had seen many time his being colored a gruesome shade of pain and regret.

He shakes out those thoughts and opens his eyes to see the bright skies and smell the fresher yet dingier airs of the past. The group stood in a small trading facility. The townspeople went about their way cattle and all. The local farmer seemed out of luck trying to sell his''homemade fertilizer''. Siphon was distracted by the sense of emptiness. His powers were gone. He looked over to see Mof 's skin turn brown and his warm aura fade away. Was it a deed of the Dark Prince or a side effect of going back? Either way they were gone and the group wouldn't have them back until they completed the mission. Siphon stood frim with the others.

Well it looks like we've lost our powers. Just have to do without. What's our first stop Mof?

Starshade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Starshade

"A good point brought up by Drake, but as Siphon also pointed out we have time traveled before. And to my knowledge no harm was done. Glad one of our C.O.G. cousins could join. So if everyone is ready... we are going now." MOF went down the stairs and all TM members went after him. Starshade was glad to hear MOF's words in a sense and he went with the rest of the crew, a but more enthusiastic than before. MOF and the guys grabbed each other by the arms, and he did the same. Semiazas was on his right, and Beaner Ninja to his left, as he felt a warmness, an aura eminating from MOF. He could feel the time twist around them and they were in a dark room, strongly smelling of rum.

It was pretty dark, so he decided to use his Light Projection. "Time to cast some light on the situation." He gathered energy in his hand to create an energy bulb to illuminate the room. However, the energy just whirled in his hand, in chi form, invisible. He tried again, but couldn't do it. He then heard someone say "So where's the light?" "Oh great! Now my powers betray me!", thought Starshade and decided to use the cosmic powers gifted to him 'cause they never let him down. He gathered energy and wanted to fire some astral energy (AE) sparks to the ceiling, but it didn't work. This made no sense! AE was always with him. But then it hit him. In the past, he wasn't yet chosen by the cosmos to bear astral powers, and he could feel the warm aura of MOF fade, and, strangely enough his skin turned black. His eyes had adapted to the dark, and he could see... He felt empty, cosmic powers not a part of him anymore. "Hmmmm. This could be a good thing, even. I had neglected pure chi control and my "real" powers. This could be a chance to develop them a bit better. Yea, the bright side is there if you look for it"

"Well it looks like we've lost our powers. Just have to do without. What's our first stop Mof?"

"Yea agreed. My powers are gone, as well. We'll manage without them somehow, but we need to start this. Where to?

man_of_forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By man_of_forever

Starshade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers