Prince Andeleon Frost-Heart (Home away from Home Part Two.)

Rico_Atlas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Rico_Atlas

Elizabeth Parker was not in a festive mood. After one glance at the large room where the party was taking place, her nerves tensed. So, many people, laughing and chirping, happy and comfortable with each other. She had witnessed similar events on numerous occasions. In her professional and her academic lifestyle and even as a child she had never fit in.

She had grown up without the benefit of friends or classmates, so she was ill prepared for the social aspects of college. And starting at the age of thirteen didn't help make it any easier. She found people fascinating, but only from across the room. She watched people with a scientific detached interest, as if watching fish in an aquarium. She only watched, she never dared diving in herself, that would chance drowning. Or perhaps the cute little whimsical fish would actually turn out to be sharks and devour her whole.

Still she had chosen this event due to the fact that if was only a birthday party for three of her coworkers children. She felt obligated to show up, seeing as how they obviously felt obligated to invite her in the first place. She only knew them from watching them from her cubical, she was just as anti social at work then anywhere else. She knew that they were troubled by her, all kinds of rumors were whispered from shadows.

Then something Elizabeth was never expecting to happen, happened. A tall pale male with beautiful ice blue eyes and long feathery silver white hair sat down in the chair beside hers, and as he sat down he sighed loudly obnoxiously. She giggled. Out loud. She was terrified. She was completely sure that this man or Elf or whatever, had heard her. And he did of course, but he did not let on as so.

He simply and nonchalantly took notice of her. Elizabeth Parker was indeed known for her awkward reclusive demeanor, but she was also known for something else, something that Andeleon noticed the very instant he laid his eyes on her. She was amazingly beautiful, with a different upbringing she could have easily become a model or film actress. Please don't talk to me, please don't talk to me, please don't talk to me... She keeps repeating to herself in her mind.

Andeleon smirks due to his ability to read thoughts, but he does not let on that he is probing her mind. Not that it took much effort, she is advertising, her anxiety would make it hard for any telepathic to not be able to. Andeleon knows that he cannot leave this room without talking to this enchanting creature, he also knows that he must be very delicate.

"Have you ever seen anyone like me before?"

She shakes her head silently saying no. Her eyes are wide open, seeing as how what she had dreaded had just happened.

"Do I frighten you?"

She wanted to run for the door, she wanted to nod her head to say yes, but she also did not want to hurt his feelings, and she secretly did not want him to stop talking to her now. His voice sent chills down her spin, she started to feel sensations that she never had before this moment. So she shakes her head again, silently saying no.

Andeleon starts to feel like he is going to give the poor girl a heart attack, so she turns his head away, and leans forward in order to push off of the chair with his hands and arms. He plans on getting up and walking away, but something unexpected happens. He feels the delicate soft hand of Elizabeth clasp around his own. Then he hears her own sweet soft voice.

"No... Please don't go. I am not very good with talking to people, but I am very lonely and for some reason that I can't explain I feel more at ease around you then anyone else.... Well... Ever... So please Sir keep talking to me."

Andeleon eases back into his seat, and now he is feeling a bit scared. This is a new feeling to the Prince, its not like he was not courted any women, he is royalty for gods sake. But those women were always so fake, not like this one, he must know her name. He doesn't know exactly why but he knows that he must.

"What is your name?" he says before he can even think of a more tactful way of addressing the situation. His face becomes flush he is embarrassed with his forwardness. "Please excuse me miss... I am Andeleon Frost-Heart... Would you please do me the honor of telling me your name?" he even fidgets in his seat a little. What the hell is happening to me? he thinks to himself. Its only a girl, you have had hundreds of conquests why does this one make me feel so... So... Odd.

He simply does not know how to explain the feeling that he is having because he has never felt this way before. Elizabeth blushes as well when she notices that Aneloen is, she finds it a little bit cute as well. She is used to being the socially awkward one, its refreshing to be on the other side of it for once.

"Elisabeth... My name is Elisabeth Parker."

"Elisabeth." he simply says, as he stares deeply into her eyes. His smirk turns into a smile. And she cannot help but smile as well.

Rico_Atlas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay. So what am I doing wrong? Why does everyone get comments but me?

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Great blog is their gonna be a part 3

Rico_Atlas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Rico_Atlas

Yeah. Part three is going to be when the antagonist is going to rear it's ugly head. Lol. I'm retarded sometimes.

Rico_Atlas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Rico_Atlas

@ownagepants: And thank you. Sorry I am at work so I am going to be off and on. The benefits of being behind a computer screen at work lol.

_TheDoctor_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rico_atlas:I feel the same way
with one of my secret alts.
Anyways,its probably length.
Good blog though

Rico_Atlas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blind_eye_: Length, Too long winded, I should make the installments shorter then? And thank you for the compliment.