#1 Posted by Icarusflies (12513 posts) - - Show Bio

The ballots have been cast...the broadcasts have been given...and the new president of the United States of America is...

Orpheus Ziev!

with 55.6% of the vote

.

With the new Vice President...

Atticus Blair!

with 44.4% of the vote

Congratulations to both candidates! Speeches will be given soon. Thanks to everyone who voted!

(( ))

#2 Posted by MasterofChaos (1153 posts) - - Show Bio

 
Congratulations.
 
Now, Mister president. If I don't see policies that make me happy, or receive some sort of spoils system reward for this, you will become gone, and then we'll see if VP can do any better.
 
 
You two are awesome.
#3 Posted by Surkit (11603 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice! I voted for Ziev

#4 Posted by Canine (3795 posts) - - Show Bio

YES! I've voted for someone who finally won!

Suck it Stephen Harper!

#5 Posted by The Red Menace (217 posts) - - Show Bio

And then the black hand killed them both.

#6 Posted by _Hawk_ (2058 posts) - - Show Bio

#7 Posted by Fiery (145 posts) - - Show Bio

Congratulations! :)

#8 Posted by MasterofChaos (1153 posts) - - Show Bio

Almost forgot the theme song.
 
  

#9 Posted by The Red Menace (217 posts) - - Show Bio

Also because a villain is president, this is a perfect time for tombstone to jump ship and defect to Canada, along with the Astartes telling America to screw itself and shifting it's support to Canada.

#10 Posted by Mercy_ (91881 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Hawk_ said:

O_O

Moderator
#11 Posted by .Longshot. (5245 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Red Menace said:

Also because a villain is president, this is a perfect time for tombstone to jump ship and defect to Canada, along with the Astartes telling America to screw itself and shifting it's support to Canada.

Congratulations?

#12 Posted by _Hawk_ (2058 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mercy_: I warned them.

#13 Posted by Mercy_ (91881 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Hawk_: have fun with that :)

Moderator
#14 Posted by Rumble Man (11073 posts) - - Show Bio

Woohoo, now there is no absolute reason to bomb the white house

#15 Posted by Legacy_ (10708 posts) - - Show Bio

@Icarusflies : So the Zeraz family has ties to the president :D

I voted Ziev!

#16 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14340 posts) - - Show Bio

Congrats guys, was truly something different. Now to see how you do the jobs in the big house.

#17 Posted by The_Ice_Hunter (169 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rumble Man said:

Woohoo, now there is no absolute reason to bomb the white house

Except the man in the white house is evil. So there *is* every reason to bomb the white house.

#18 Edited by Rumble Man (11073 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Ice_Hunter: Every head of state has/ought to have their own list of atrocities, let the man have his fun

#19 Posted by The_Ice_Hunter (169 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rumble Man said:

@The_Ice_Hunter: Every head of state has/ought to have their own list of atrocities, let the man have his fun

Can we bomb them after they get sworn in on January then? Because even after you get elected, you don't actually get inaugurated until January.

@.Longshot. said:

@The Red Menace said:

Also because a villain is president, this is a perfect time for tombstone to jump ship and defect to Canada, along with the Astartes telling America to screw itself and shifting it's support to Canada.

Congratulations?

#20 Posted by Rumble Man (11073 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Ice_Hunter: Just wait at least till the economic reform

#21 Posted by The_Ice_Hunter (169 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rumble Man said:

@The_Ice_Hunter: Just wait at least till the economic reform

Which given that Ziev is a villain, will likely involve the return of slavery. :P

#22 Posted by Rumble Man (11073 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Ice_Hunter: But classic heroes are reactive not preventive, plus nothing gets in the fun of a undoing big damages set forth by a vulture administration.

#23 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19327 posts) - - Show Bio

Congratulations to my opponent. I so look forward to working with him and his party to ensure a brighter future.

#24 Edited by EdwardWindsor (14340 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Sojourn_: well hello mr vice president, does this mean when i by thewhitehouse you get my tea? lol

#25 Edited by The Red Menace (217 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Sojourn_ said:

Congratulations to my opponent. I so look forward to working with him and his party to ensure a brighter future.

Until Ziev gets shot in the head/cut apart/stabbed/devoured/incinerated/wiped out of existence, don't look at me like that, it's not a question of if, it's a question of when.

#26 Posted by _Cain_ (23659 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Red Menace said:

@_Sojourn_ said:

Congratulations to my opponent. I so look forward to working with him and his party to ensure a brighter future.

Until Ziev gets shot in the head/cut apart/stabbed/devoured/incinerated/wiped out of existence, don't look at me like that, it's not a question of if, it's a question of when.

You know, For an evil organization, The Black Hand sure is heroic!

WOW! I Love the Black Hand! They are the best people ever, protecting the american people's best interests!

#27 Posted by Izaiah (5261 posts) - - Show Bio
@Icarusflies
I voted Ziev, congrats! :D
I will be adding you to a PM shortly.
#28 Posted by Kiddevil (7477 posts) - - Show Bio

You know enslaving people again would provide unique stories and I want a president assassinated.

#29 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19327 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn did anyone vote for me? Lol.

#30 Posted by Agent_California (762 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowknight666 said:

@The Red Menace said:

@_Sojourn_ said:

Congratulations to my opponent. I so look forward to working with him and his party to ensure a brighter future.

Until Ziev gets shot in the head/cut apart/stabbed/devoured/incinerated/wiped out of existence, don't look at me like that, it's not a question of if, it's a question of when.

You know, For an evil organization, The Black Hand sure is heroic!

WOW! I Love the Black Hand! They are the best people ever, protecting the american people's best interests!

The Hand invented Black Jellybeans and the eight hot dog to ten bun ratio. :P

#31 Posted by _Cain_ (23659 posts) - - Show Bio

@Agent_California said:

@shadowknight666 said:

@The Red Menace said:

@_Sojourn_ said:

Congratulations to my opponent. I so look forward to working with him and his party to ensure a brighter future.

Until Ziev gets shot in the head/cut apart/stabbed/devoured/incinerated/wiped out of existence, don't look at me like that, it's not a question of if, it's a question of when.

You know, For an evil organization, The Black Hand sure is heroic!

WOW! I Love the Black Hand! They are the best people ever, protecting the american people's best interests!

The Hand invented Black Jellybeans and the eight hot dog to ten bun ratio. :P

I Love Black Jelly Beans! And I Could never eat that many hot dogs anyway! I Usually just eat the buns

#32 Edited by EdwardWindsor (14340 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Sojourn_: just under half of us did man.

...But i didnt lol

#33 Posted by The_Roman (3297 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Sojourn_ said:

Damn did anyone vote for me? Lol.

No.

#34 Posted by The_Mercenary (1929 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Sojourn_: It was the creepy messiah angle that threw 'em off, I'd say ;)

#35 Posted by Lucrecia (595 posts) - - Show Bio
@The_Mercenary said:

@_Sojourn_: It was the creepy messiah angle that threw 'em off, I'd say ;)

Pssh! Yeah! I'll do a study of how many times I read "We need heroes," "We need true heroes," and "This place is crawling with villains!" over the past few months, and who the people were, how many villain alts they have, and a bunch o' stuff! And it'll be all scientific and stuff!
#36 Posted by I_Said_Kneel_Btch (4 posts) - - Show Bio

@Agent_California said:

@shadowknight666 said:

@The Red Menace said:

@_Sojourn_ said:

Congratulations to my opponent. I so look forward to working with him and his party to ensure a brighter future.

Until Ziev gets shot in the head/cut apart/stabbed/devoured/incinerated/wiped out of existence, don't look at me like that, it's not a question of if, it's a question of when.

You know, For an evil organization, The Black Hand sure is heroic!

WOW! I Love the Black Hand! They are the best people ever, protecting the american people's best interests!

The Hand invented Black Jellybeans and the eight hot dog to ten bun ratio. :P

That is incorrect.

#37 Posted by The_Mercenary (1929 posts) - - Show Bio

@Saukerl said:

@The_Mercenary said:

@_Sojourn_: It was the creepy messiah angle that threw 'em off, I'd say ;)

Pssh! Yeah! I'll do a study of how many times I read "We need heroes," "We need true heroes," and "This place is crawling with villains!" over the past few months, and who the people were, how many villain alts they have, and a bunch o' stuff! And it'll be all scientific and stuff!

The concept of what you just said eludes me :(

#38 Edited by _Cain_ (23659 posts) - - Show Bio

@Saukerl said:

@The_Mercenary said:

@_Sojourn_: It was the creepy messiah angle that threw 'em off, I'd say ;)

Pssh! Yeah! I'll do a study of how many times I read "We need heroes," "We need true heroes," and "This place is crawling with villains!" over the past few months, and who the people were, how many villain alts they have, and a bunch o' stuff! And it'll be all scientific and stuff!

Actually I'm going to be honest, Sojourn seemed like the villain to me, He basically pranced around like he was Jesus Christ and seemed like an actual fascist. All IC of course, She's cool OOC

#39 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14340 posts) - - Show Bio

@Saukerl: neither where really true blue in this case. I just voted based on the charaectr who seemed less mental

#40 Posted by Icarusflies (12513 posts) - - Show Bio

@EdwardWindsor said:

@Saukerl: neither where really true blue in this case. I just voted based on the charaectr who seemed less mental

BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAA! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! >coughs and composes herself< Excuse me, ignore that maniacal outburst. Premonition is SO mentally healthy and prepared to lead the US well.

@shadowknight666 said:

@Saukerl said:

@The_Mercenary said:

@_Sojourn_: It was the creepy messiah angle that threw 'em off, I'd say ;)

Pssh! Yeah! I'll do a study of how many times I read "We need heroes," "We need true heroes," and "This place is crawling with villains!" over the past few months, and who the people were, how many villain alts they have, and a bunch o' stuff! And it'll be all scientific and stuff!

Actually I'm going to be honest, Sojourn seemed like the villain to me, He basically pranced around like he was Jesus Christ and seemed like an actual fascist. All IC of course, She's cool OOC

Message me, I have to tell you something that I think you'll find entertaining.

@The_Mercenary said:

@Saukerl said:

@The_Mercenary said:

@_Sojourn_: It was the creepy messiah angle that threw 'em off, I'd say ;)

Pssh! Yeah! I'll do a study of how many times I read "We need heroes," "We need true heroes," and "This place is crawling with villains!" over the past few months, and who the people were, how many villain alts they have, and a bunch o' stuff! And it'll be all scientific and stuff!

The concept of what you just said eludes me :(

Yeah, I'm a bit confused too. O_o

@The_Mercenary said:

@_Sojourn_: It was the creepy messiah angle that threw 'em off, I'd say ;)

So one had the creepy messiah angle, and the other had the creepy messiah angel. ;)

@The_Ice_Hunter said:

@Rumble Man said:

@The_Ice_Hunter: Just wait at least till the economic reform

Which given that Ziev is a villain, will likely involve the return of slavery. :P

Best thing I've read all day. >_>

<_<

I wouldn't put it past him, he'd be pretty happy to go all Nero on everyone.

#41 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14340 posts) - - Show Bio

@Icarusflies: you havent made a messiah comment yet lol, that never boads well

#42 Posted by Icarusflies (12513 posts) - - Show Bio

@EdwardWindsor said:

@Icarusflies: you havent made a messiah comment yet lol, that never boads well

-_-

Did ANYONE read this?

#43 Posted by MasterofChaos (1153 posts) - - Show Bio
@shadowknight666 said:

@Saukerl said:

@The_Mercenary said:

@_Sojourn_: It was the creepy messiah angle that threw 'em off, I'd say ;)

Pssh! Yeah! I'll do a study of how many times I read "We need heroes," "We need true heroes," and "This place is crawling with villains!" over the past few months, and who the people were, how many villain alts they have, and a bunch o' stuff! And it'll be all scientific and stuff!

Actually I'm going to be honest, Sojourn seemed like the villain to me, He basically pranced around like he was Jesus Christ and seemed like an actual fascist. All IC of course, She's cool OOC

Let this be a lesson to us all. If you ever want to get anywhere in life, whether your intentions are good or bad, lie.
#44 Posted by Shanana (53459 posts) - - Show Bio

My president is REd....

#45 Posted by Count Bleck (772 posts) - - Show Bio
@MasterofChaos said:
@shadowknight666 said:

@Saukerl said:

@The_Mercenary said:

@_Sojourn_: It was the creepy messiah angle that threw 'em off, I'd say ;)

Pssh! Yeah! I'll do a study of how many times I read "We need heroes," "We need true heroes," and "This place is crawling with villains!" over the past few months, and who the people were, how many villain alts they have, and a bunch o' stuff! And it'll be all scientific and stuff!

Actually I'm going to be honest, Sojourn seemed like the villain to me, He basically pranced around like he was Jesus Christ and seemed like an actual fascist. All IC of course, She's cool OOC

Let this be a lesson to us all. If you ever want to get anywhere in life, whether your intentions are good or bad, lie.
Either that or kill everyone who opposes you.  
#46 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18764 posts) - - Show Bio

If you ever need anyone to seductively sing you a happy birthday song CPG won't object :P

#47 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14340 posts) - - Show Bio
@xxCellPhoneGirlxx Lol nutter
#48 Posted by The_Puzzler (6486 posts) - - Show Bio

I voted for Blair XD