We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union...
It is 2012, and once again the United States searches for a new leader. The leading candidates are Atticus Blair, a high-ranking official in the Nippon government, and Orpheus Ziev, a senator and entrepreneur. One of them will lead America into glory...or destruction.
The stakes are high, and pressure is intense. Until now, campaigning was largely limited to individual parties, but soon Orpheus and Atticus will face off head to head in heated debate. They'll go all out to ensure victory, but in the end, the people will decide....
At least one full-out debate will be held...to make this as realistic as possible, WE NEED QUESTIONS!!! Please leave them in the comments and it may well be used and answered. I repeat, WE NEED QUESTIONS.
Please keep all debate questions canon...for example, secret identities are secret for a reason, and random Viners would not know them.
- This RPG will take place in a series of threads...each candidate has been working extremely hard for months (literally since early 2011) to get this to work. Details such as character age will be discussed in the debates, and it's been generally agreed [among current RPG political leaders, etc] that Sojourn and I can do this.
- Loser will become Vice President
- There may be some mild spamming within unrelated threads in the spirit of the thing. If this gets on your nerves in any way, let the offending contestant know and they'll stop.
- If you want to help a campaign, message either Sojourn or Icarusflies!
- Voting will take place when everything else has been wrapped up, in the form of an anonymous poll.
- If you have any questions regarding anything, ask either Sojourn or Icarusflies.