Presidential Debate #1: Hosted by Fox Company

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By _Sojourn_

Q: "Stance on abortion?" Question asked from Mercy...
A: I believe in the right for a woman to choose her own health care decisions. But I also would love to live in a world where they are completely unecessary. If elected I would work to ensure that by equal pay for equal work, innovative and effective health care and overall communal support, that no one fears the very real consequences of child birth and rearing.

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By _Sojourn_

Q: For what benefit would the people of this country have to have you as their leader?

A: I believe whole heartlessly in my ideas. I believe that our fundamental beliefs as a country must be augmented in order to wean ourselves from the destructive nature of our own past ways. With me as president, I will put forth an agenda of progression, and innovation. We will be a brand new people!

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By _Sojourn_

Q: To better understand the needs of the hero community how would feel about appointing a meta human cabinet member? That would work as a delegate between the government and hero community.

A: Atticus had been expecting a question like this. He'd poured himself over it, trying to decide if he should be honest. "Ive always found, and have come to believe that experience is the best teacher. But as always the best person will receive a job, like in any workforce. Appointing someone without radicalism, or an over abundance of affection for the meta community is key. That person may be part of it, or a non powered citizen. Balance is the key that will forge my decisions for cabinet office choices." All eyes, everyone would decide for themselves what the truth was. As always he had chosen his words very carefully in order for latitudes to be almost non existent.