• 94 results
#1 Edited by Anthony_Stark (717 posts) - - Show Bio

Stark's weary eyes looked upon the judgmental crowd. Feeling the same nerves and anxieties as he had done so all those months before. Though, this was not the original Stark, his memories however had been transferred. Reliving every success and every failure of the past Stark. Every moment he had battled the dreaded Arcani and every moment he was manipulated by the affluent Knightfalls. Reliving the moment again and again as he was slain by the Arcani slave, Shiho Haraguni. Stark tightened his grip upon his metallic helmet, pressing it upon his chest, he spoke the words of presidential obligation;

“I do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.”

Once he had communicated his obligatory lies to the international community, the press instantly bombarded him with an overwhelming number of questions. A few piqued his interest, but the majority were dull. Opting to answer the few questions which seemed the most reasonable given the circumstances. "My fellow Americans. I cannot thank you enough for giving me this chance to amend so many wrongs. This country has seen many dark times, the destruction of our statue. The Venezuelan wars and the recent Mutant/Human conflicts threatening all," Clenching his fists in apprehension, he continued. "Some of you may ask, how am I here? Some have even said a dead man walks the halls of the White House. For those still unaware, my death was faked. An intricate undercover operation to track down and capture a few key Anti-Registration affiliates. I assure you, people of America, I never left your side," He closed his eyes, opening them again with a new found insight. "I once pledged myself to this country, and that pledge was everlasting. I will serve you till the day I die." Completing his speech, Stark waved off any other questions and retired to the White House. Contemplating his future thoughts....The Knightfalls and the Arcani, being at the forefront of his mind.

#2 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14948 posts) - - Show Bio

It all goes downhill from here.

#3 Edited by Lucifer_Elohim (2142 posts) - - Show Bio

Ahh shit -_-

#4 Posted by Crimson Eagle (1854 posts) - - Show Bio

Fun Fact: Stark is First president to wear a red suit to his inauguration.

#5 Posted by Allegiance (1038 posts) - - Show Bio

#6 Posted by Anthony_Stark (717 posts) - - Show Bio
@_spark_ said:

Ahh shit -_-

That's the reaction I'm looking for. You know America's in for a hell of a ride.

#7 Posted by Atrocity_ (1859 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Edited by Lucifer_Elohim (2142 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthony_stark: Might need to top Liberty by torching the white house.

#9 Posted by Anthony_Stark (717 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Edited by Rated_R_Superstarr (322 posts) - - Show Bio

#11 Posted by _Grifter_ (11458 posts) - - Show Bio

Where's Shiho when you need her lol

#12 Posted by Anthony_Stark (717 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Edited by Anthony_Stark (717 posts) - - Show Bio

@_grifter_ said:

Where's Shiho when you need her lol

Soon to be public enemy #1 XP

#14 Posted by _Grifter_ (11458 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthony_stark: Sht's about to get all kinds of messed up with you in charge lol

#15 Edited by Guardian_of_Gravity (2979 posts) - - Show Bio

Stark's weary eyes looked upon the judgmental crowd. Feeling the same nerves and anxieties as he had done so all those months before. Though, this was not the original Stark, his memories however had been transferred. Reliving every success and every failure of the past Stark. Every moment he had battled the dreaded Arcani and every moment he was manipulated by the affluent Knightfalls. Reliving the moment again and again as he was slain by the Arcani slave, Shiho Haraguni. Stark tightened his grip upon his metallic helmet, pressing it upon his chest, he spoke the words of presidential obligation;

“I do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.”

Once he had communicated his obligatory lies to the international community, the press instantly bombarded him with an overwhelming number of questions. A few piqued his interest, but the majority were dull. Opting to answer the few questions which seemed the most reasonable given the circumstances. "My fellow Americans. I cannot thank you enough for giving me this chance to amend so many wrongs. This country has seen many dark times, the destruction of our statue. The Venezuelan wars and the recent Mutant/Human conflicts threatening all," Clenching his fists in apprehension, he continued. "Some of you may ask, how am I here? Some have even said a dead man walks the halls of the White House. For those still unaware, my death was faked. An intricate undercover operation to track down and capture a few key Anti-Registration affiliates. I assure you, people of America, I never left your side," He closed his eyes, opening them again with a new found insight. "I once pledged myself to this country, and that pledge was everlasting. I will serve you till the day I die." Completing his speech, Stark waved off any other questions and retired to the White House. Contemplating his future thoughts....The Knightfalls and the Arcani, being at the forefront of his mind.

Now for my fine tradition of comparing every obviously evil president to Hitler.

#16 Posted by Anthony_Stark (717 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Edited by MasterMouse (3743 posts) - - Show Bio

*Scurries into sewer,to live with mouse family in peace,and escape President Stark's inevitable tyranny*

#18 Posted by _Grifter_ (11458 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by Rated_R_Superstarr (322 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Edited by Amaranth (8210 posts) - - Show Bio
Its time.

#21 Edited by Schlampe (2578 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice!

#22 Posted by Crimson_Vigilante (541 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthony_stark: Shit's gonna hit the fan, but I'm just gonna leap right into the blades here. "Medusa. I've got a job for you."

#23 Posted by Anthony_Stark (717 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Edited by _TheDoctor_ (299 posts) - - Show Bio

*Goes forward in time,seeing how all the events/assassination attempts play out.*
*Goes back in time (the present) and gives Stark false information,so he dies.*
Muahaha
(:

#25 Posted by Medusa_Merc (90 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthony_stark: I've never had the honor of a presidential contract before! Sooner or later, you'll taste my blade.

#26 Posted by Schlampe (2578 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by Anthony_Stark (717 posts) - - Show Bio

@schlampe: Arcani Slave. I'll kill you yet.

#28 Edited by Schlampe (2578 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Edited by Anthony_Stark (717 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Posted by Schlampe (2578 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by Anthony_Stark (717 posts) - - Show Bio

@schlampe: Let me kill you then ^_^ We'll be best buddies.

#32 Posted by Schlampe (2578 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Edited by Anthony_Stark (717 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Posted by Schlampe (2578 posts) - - Show Bio
#35 Edited by Anthony_Stark (717 posts) - - Show Bio

@schlampe: Nu-uh. I wanna kill you! Get my claws back, too.

#36 Posted by Schlampe (2578 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Edited by Anthony_Stark (717 posts) - - Show Bio

@schlampe: What have you done with them! >_< Ate them? hmm?

#38 Edited by Schlampe (2578 posts) - - Show Bio
#39 Edited by Anthony_Stark (717 posts) - - Show Bio

@schlampe: SMH You're an animal and you deserve to be put down.

#40 Posted by Laughingstock (1519 posts) - - Show Bio

@allegiance: Shhh, when everyone realizes Stark went batshit you can lead the American rebellion, how about we go get some ice cream?

#41 Posted by Schlampe (2578 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthony_stark: The fifth! Besides, not a citizen.....Deportation? >.> My country will not stand for this!

#42 Edited by Anthony_Stark (717 posts) - - Show Bio

@schlampe: It's my country now. [So is Japan >.>]

#43 Posted by Schlampe (2578 posts) - - Show Bio
#44 Posted by Anthony_Stark (717 posts) - - Show Bio

@schlampe: Ah, did my secret service gag you? Censorship.

#45 Posted by Schlampe (2578 posts) - - Show Bio
#46 Posted by Anthony_Stark (717 posts) - - Show Bio
#47 Edited by Schlampe (2578 posts) - - Show Bio
#48 Posted by Shanana (53074 posts) - - Show Bio

@allegiance: lmao that's how ppl felt when barrack got reelected

#49 Edited by Anthony_Stark (717 posts) - - Show Bio

@schlampe: You're just a 10 year old Arcani Slave with an Impero mask. Go play in the sand box! Points!

#50 Edited by Schlampe (2578 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthony_stark: Plays in the desert where Stark was killed "sandbox."