Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Clara Mass

Background Check

Seven months ago Miss Pierce realized her fragile alliances with the likes of Charlemagne LeBeau and Anthony Stark were leading nowhere. Her efforts to mask unintentional tragedies like the genocide of Paradise Island only lead to even more complicated problems. One of which being the unprecedented Vice Presidential election of Darkchild. As a result, the blind witch (eyes burned by Daemon himself) receded into the heart of New Orleans. It was in her absence that a newly returned from the dead Quintus Knightfall made an unprovoked terrorist attack on the White House.

During this of chaos the United States faced the issue of an assassinated Vice President. A mutant VP who's death hits the national newspapers as a "mutant on mutant crime." With mutant issues back at the forefront of mass media the president virtually disappeared, unable to fix the issues he himself put onto his country. In his place the Secretary of State, House of Representatives, and senators across the country began political warfare as to how leadership would be handled. Some presumed the Speaker of the House would takeover, but the majority insisted on a makeshift election. An election in the midst of international unrest in the Middle East as well as the Republic of Venezuela (A nation that has come under much scrutiny).

Prelude: How it Started

Angela Lee & Clarice Michelle
Angela Lee & Clarice Michelle

During her absence from media frenzy, Stark's stance on mutants, and the self righteous activities curated by the Knightfall gene pool; Miss Pierce recovered from her mutant made wounds with the assistance of the mortal realm's greatest witchcraft practitioner - Angela Lee. And with her help the redheaded visionary returned to her original, charismatic, and individualistic self. Together they put the demon Shinigami in his place, which in turn unshackled Miss Pierce's powers, and ended the blood oath each woman made to one another some time ago.

With her powers at full potential and her confidence at an all time high, Miss Pierce finally decided she was done playing second fiddle to men in power. No longer willing to play the side piece the wicked witch took her chance at returning to her more scientific roots. She'd return to New York City and take her birthright at the head of thee Humanity Now Institute. And it was in this position of power that she'd acquire the support of Wesley Odepius, Tranquil, and the Tzukazaki/Wata-Dai Corporation.

Present Day Madness

No one can really explain how she won the election. At least anyone with their head on right. Her campaign for presidency seemed like a stunt at her. No strong political background, no proper education outside of graduating high school as valedictorian. For all intents and purposes the mysterious Miss Pierce was expected to lose in the preliminary elections. There was no way she'd could possibly attain any type of support. Yet, the entire team on Fox and Friends were stunned when the Spanish beauty proved them otherwise.

Her support was resounding, unforeseen, but there it was. Women, the LGBTQ community, feminists across the globe, human activists, and to an extent mutant supporters. All eyes were steadily placed on Miss Pierce as she proposed the creation of a steady bridge between mutants and humans. At first no one understood the analogy, but in time the world would comprehend.

Especially on this evening as she stood before the United States, long flowing crimson colored hair wrapped in a tightly tied bun which brought focus onto her glistening honey bee lips. With her hands firmly placed on either side of the podium, violet eyes gleaming with optimism, the newly elected President of the United States opened her mouth to greet her esteemed company. "Ladies and gentlemen---"

To be continued.......

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hello future paycheck

Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Mr. Mercury

How did I miss this?

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@mr__mercury: No one seemed to care? lol

Thanks for the bump.

Peak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@peak: LOL. These posts are cathartic for me. Even if no one reads....I like knowing I have ideas in my brain.

*Slaps

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

Yeah this might not end well.

Peak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Peak

@legacy_: Interesting lol and I'm going with that Iron Man Idea I PM'd you bout :P

Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legacy_ said:

@mr__mercury: No one seemed to care? lol

Thanks for the bump.

Shut up boy. I'm gonna message you some ideas when I get home.

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@peak: Go ahead. I'm gonna need it. Give me a name and stuff

@mr__mercury: LOL. I'm good. Also, yes! I've got a proposition for ya.

Peak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legacy_: I gotta figure out what I'm gonna do first with it all, I'll do it tomorrow!

Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers