wait, isn't that obi?"
nooooooo......... im sephirim lolz"

o_O

*totally confused*

oh...well then...*feels like an idiot and shuffles off to hide his shame*
#152 Posted by Marisol Montez (698 posts) - - Show Bio

LMFAO

#153 Posted by The Genesis Archer (1538 posts) - - Show Bio

nah in the past i told someone to stop cape riding to purposely make people think i was ob1  lolz

#154 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
The Genesis Archer said:
"nah in the past i told someone to stop cape riding to purposely make people think i was ob1  lolz"
but...you have to be obi, its the only possible solution, is Sephirim obi as well? o_O
#155 Posted by The Genesis Archer (1538 posts) - - Show Bio
aztek the lost said:
"The Genesis Archer said:
"nah in the past i told someone to stop cape riding to purposely make people think i was ob1  lolz"
but...you have to be obi, its the only possible solution, is Sephirim obi as well? o_O"
nope ive been on longer than ob1, and you put me On vv when I first joined  cv, it wouldnt make sense
#156 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
The Genesis Archer said:
"aztek the lost said:
"The Genesis Archer said:
but...you have to be obi, its the only possible solution, is Sephirim obi as well? o_O"
nope ive been on longer than ob1, and you put me On vv when I first joined  cv, it wouldnt make sense"
stop poking a hole in all my theories, there the only things keeping me sane xP
#157 Posted by Shanana (53459 posts) - - Show Bio
The Genesis Archer said:
"Yea you did have a record, 2000 something words, imma aim for 3000 :P"
most word i hit was 3,793

but that doesnt mean it was good
#158 Posted by sha. (706 posts) - - Show Bio

Sha stopped her perfectly executed pirouette, after the brief time the spent smiling, nova appeared to lose her mind bursting out in laughter, but sha just continued to smile, then nova once again convincing sha that she had lost her mind began to talk to someone distant, sha looked around confused, but then turned back to nova, she smelled her flesh being punished by nova’s flames, and they were her weak flames, sha looked down at her burnt flesh and slowly dug her fingers into the wound ripping the burned skin off exposing her new flesh under neath, she then tore a piece of cloth from her cape and tied it around her wound. SO…HOWS THE KID SHA. Sha who was still smiling replied..SHE’S FINE WE JUST TAUGHT HER HOW TO RIDE A BIKE, nova then asked sha a question that she knew sha wouldn’t’ understand HOW ABOUT THEM DOGERS….sha looked confused cracking her knuckles YOU KNOW I DON’T WATCH BASKETBALL!     Sha was able to attack swiftly at nova with her faint attack working allowing her very inaccurate sonic burst to hit nova. Following with her very powerful shadow ball, her summoning attack didn’t appear to effect nova, nova seemed to know when the lightining was going to strike before it did. Sha looked back at the destruction they had caused in just a matter of hours. Sha watching nova extend her hand grabbing a bottle of milk, sha knew this wouldn’t have good results, nova was lactose intolerant as nova drunk the milk sha pointed and laughed saying, IF YOU RIDING IN A CHEVY AND YOU FEEL SOMETHING HEAVY DIRREHA HA HA, IF YOU LAYING IN THE BED AND YOU SMELL SOMETHING DEAD DIRREHA HA..HA.

Sha quickly got serious again as nova flamed up again this time to her blue form sha being a scientist knew this was her weakest form, nova then quickly jumped into the air with her right fist in the air hitting the ground sending a shockwave at sha, the wave rumbled through the turf making a roaring sound like a lion sha formed her hands into a sledgehammer like formation she then jumped into the air and with her super strength send a wave at nova’s wave. The waves appeared to be two giant groundhogs moving towards each other they then met in the center of the arena creating a huge rumbling tremor called a fissure; the rumbling caused sha to fall to the ground, but she was quickly able to regain her footing on the unstable terrain. Nova wasn’t eefected because she was in the air sha saw she retrieve her sword that she didn’t even no nova lost sha looked up and said YEAH HAVING A.D.D SUCKS! Nova came streaming at her like a shooting start with her sword charged sha didn’t have time for an evasive maneuver so nova’s sword hit her diagonally cutting through her uniform exposing her breast sha looked atlittle embarresed as she heared hoots and hollers from somewhere GRRRR NOVA YOU KNOW I DON’T WEAR BRA’S!!!! YOU OWE ME A NEW SUIT! She then pulled out a device she hasn’t used in ages…her wristwatch  hitting the button of the side of it changing her clothes to that of her regular blue and red uniform,this one had her MOBB tattoo exposed.  Sha looked at nova about twenty feet from her.

Nova was breathing heavily, she couldn’t be tired sha hadn’t even shown fatigue; suddenly nova began yelling sha managed to raise a eye brow after putting out the fire. She noticed five individual fire balls had broken away from nova, when they were finished transforming nova had powered up again creating a blinding flash in fron of sha’s eyes casuing her to go blind temperarly,when she regained sight all the nova’s were in front of sha looking exactly like the nova that had created them,the problem was…which was the real one? Sha’s sunglasses was now digitally fused into her skin it appeared on her face locating the real nova high atop the celing of the arena…as far as sha was concerned she could stay there.sha looked around her she was surrounded they were coming the temperature quickly  sha’s body began to lit up as they were using an attack sha’s eyes quickly flashed black as she folded her arms and quickly decended into a portal avoiding the death trap feral had planned for her, but she was able to use her darkness to swiftly escape, nova’s attack missed sha as she had flew to the side, after nova’s clone destruction, and her crater. Sha was standing off to the side clapping her hands and then a voice appeared again, HEY NOVA…SHA CAN YOU DO THAT AGAIN MY CAMERA TURNED OFF sha  looked down shaking her head O_o HELL NO! she replied. Sha then began doing a series of micheal Jackson like dances and then music began blaring over the loud speaker they were playing beat it! Balled her fist up her right eye flared with darkness symbolizing her seriousness, her left flared white. It then surged her body splitting it half and half again. Sha’s power was filling her body it was so strong her feet was caving in what’s left of the terrain. she glanced at the two nova’s protecting feral. Sha then winked and portals opened and swallowed them both,the light was sucked from them and when you take light from something it leaves darkness and vise versa the being turned into heat sha knew nova would be ready to absorb them again. Sha then turned to nova and began saying  Darkness is in the World it is what possesses us to Think and Act the way we do, In our hearts there is light and darkness people draw power from these elements Sha floated to the ground. Those who draw there power from the light are fool there powers are limited by there Brain, While those who chose darkness have unlimited power think about hose clones I destroyed……in one flash gone….and why because it is what the darkness I chose to be in my heart chose me to do! So one in the distance then shouted YOU SAID THAT IN YOUR LAST FIGHT!, sha looked around abit confused OH RIGHT I DID SORRY!.

Sha then haunched over in a “goku” like manner her dark aura surged over her her face grew purple like she was being choked soon a huge dark mist sprayed from her mouth it spiraled into the air. Causing the arena’s vision to be blurry the mist caused the glass chamber that the stadium was contained in to break sha knew nova could survive in outer space, but her flames could’nt the gas would fill the chamber making the density inside the chamber greater then outer space sincespace is a vacuum the air would be looking for a way out. Thus giving nova the burden of protecting it, thus putting her plan into action.

Sha charged nova head on taking out her angel slayer dragonsword, and pointed it toward nova, the sword breaks apart and the shards attacks nova from every angle, sha’s eyes lookedwere a pure white she looked possessed and demented but she knew what she was doing, she opened portals around feral nova one at her back ,one above her, and in the front and to the left and right, one also opened from the bottom of her. Sha placed her hand on the terrain and the dark portals began to flash soon huge burst of light energy beamed from every portal aiming at feral from every postion. Sha jumped into another portal and emerged behind nova trying to give her a wedgie. What she tried to do next was horrible ...more horrible than death if she connected with the wedgie,she would try to flip over nova making it worse throwing her across the arena. Sha then floated in the air putting phase two of her plan into go, she extended her arm with her, with her palm facing nova. She then said famfrit epectoral! The ground began to swirl into a whirlpool turning into a black river that reeked of decaying bodies. Sha’s next plan was to keep nova airborne limiting her evasive maneuvers, the mist and the river were tools into making nova use more power than she wanted to. Sha kinda had a funny thought of the time when the LOVE girls where having a sleep over and she had peed on Jasmine Cole, and nova had AR’s feet in her mouth.

Sha then flew full charge at nova, trying to crash her elbow into her rib, then trying to knee her in her gut, she then tried to grab her arm twisting it behind her neck with her legs locked around nova’s waist in a choke hold. Trying to use her pyton like thighs to crush’s nova’s infrastructure. HEY NOVA…YOUR EYES ARE RED…EVERY TIME WE’VE BEEN THIS CLOSE YOU WERE SLEEP^^

Everytime nova would take a breath sha’s thighs would tighten, nova had admantium infrastructure, which sha had only just remember so her efforts to crush her futile, but she would try to drown her still trying to hold on to nova’s neck she would then shoot a sonic burst in the air to propelled them down into the bay,

I SAID I WASN’T GOING TO KILL YOU..AND I MENT IT…BUT I WaNT MY COFFEE. Sha then fired a sonic burst towards the glass it was time to put her plan into  works. She would try to sesmic toss nova into the ocean not allowing her to save the glass structure.  Next sha would make the ocean disappear right before nova  plunged into it making her fall smack onto the solid ground.

Sha waited  it was now nova’s turn sha took a moment to gaze at the stary space. So many systems so many galaxies she wanted to travel to them all with her friends at her side,the nearest light in space was the moon from where the arena was the sun had been on the other side of the planet. This was good because if nova was able to draw her heat from the sun sha would’nt stand a chance. She tried to search her mind nova’s fire is a chemical reaction,but for aeons sha couldn’t figure out how tostop it other than water,sha didn’t know what classification feral’s fire was because she changed temperatures for time to time. This ment sha’s plan would have to work.

#159 Posted by Dorian Gray (249 posts) - - Show Bio

Unfortunately, at the moment, this is the best I've got:

Dorian Gray remembered the former reality he had once been a part of, Comicvine-616. There he had been unchallenged, though he spent most of his time lurking in the shadows. Most considered his ways beyond morals...because they were. Morality was a foreign idea to Gray yet still he had decided to join the Zero Squad, a team fighting for justice in this darkened universe.

However, this reality had been ripped from his grasp and he now found himself in a world where he was an outcast. A world ruled by the one called Gambler, his followers, the Black Coda now held the true power over everything and Gray had damned himself.

His rash choice of allying himself with the heroes would be paid for in full, Gray now "lived" in a cell deep in the cold, uninhabitable bowels of the Earth. The only time he saw light or evidence of other life forms was when the Executioner came to brutally torture Gray.

The Executioner hoped to learn of the location of Gray's painting, as he knew that unless Gray was killed, the stability of this reality could be in danger. Gray knew too much information, and with the power he wielded, he could be a real threat to the Black Coda.

Gray did not fear death, and though he suffered intense pain during his "sessions" he was unafraid of the Executioner and refused to give in. He heard heavy footsteps and knew that his willingness to live was growing thin, if he did not escape soon, all hope could be lost...

#160 Posted by TheDrifter (26563 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"

My First post in the new Final Hour RPG

It seems like such a terrible shame that innocent civilians have to get hurt in wars, otherwise combat would be such a wonderfully healthy way to rid the human race of unneeded trash.

-Fred Woodworth

War, War was waged upon them. The second born stolen in the heat of the night, the pink cotton blankets torn from the babies cradle, Launch codes taken from the Assassins.....War.

It's what it all came down to is'nt it? When the most profound killers and murderers have been stolen from, Hell had to be raised. Death tolls would sky rocket and by now, Drift just did'nt give a sh!t.....Death was'nt murder, It was just a five letter word that somebody was going to feel. The back drop of the dark city scape set the scene, the outskirts of paris was where the chateux resided, Esther Cottilard had given the order, an order that Drift most definetly would follow, He'd follow her orders into the very gates of hell itself if she told him so.

Free falling from a window, a drop roll into the alleyways was made, The crack of his neck echoed throughout the town's street, waving his hand, The city lights dimmed and flickered untill they died out with a single snap of his fingers,  His presence made known as he unholstered his pistols. Sirens went off and surrounded the assassin with cop cars abundant........The police stepping foward without hesitation, cursing at the man in there native tounge with guns set to aim.

One shot......

Piercing through the first cop and going through him, and two others, a sick shish ka bob of sorts now left in a bloody mess against a brick wall.

Turning around, His smoking guns thrown aside. One man had witnessed it all, his eyes swollen like a flies, standing there in shock without one word escaping from his lips as he stared into the eyes of the heartless killer and the law enforcers that were now lifeless rag dolls.

Stepping toward the man, A single kunai fell from his sleeve and landed into the Hell fiery one's white gloved hand.

"Sir.......Do you know who I am?"

The man's lip quivering without any idea what to say, his hands shaking in fear he replied

"Svp, je me prie, ne tue pas, j'ai un famille"

Loosely translated to "Please, I beg, Do not kill me, I have a family"

His fingers toying with the kunai in his hand, staring into the man's pupils, with a smirk fixated onto his face

"They're better off without you"

Pulling the small knife across the man's neck, blood sprayed onto The Drifters face which was quickly licked off before he shifted his weight into his legs and propelled himself off the ground, landing directly upon the cop car. A small dent made into the metal as his feet smashed into the blue and red lights. He had to know who did this, The Rightful heir to the throne of the Les Assassins, and the launch codes to missiles that could plunge the world into hell.

Without a word, He disapeared into the night.......with high hopes set that he would find whoever was responsible......and make them wish that they were dead.
"
#161 Posted by The Genesis Archer (1538 posts) - - Show Bio

Archer had Just awaken From His Deep beautiful Slumber that made him Reluctant To climb out of Bed to start His Day. Archer Slept In his condo yesterday instead of sleeping at The Mobb Deep Headquarters. Yesterday He Had An Epic party Full Of many Variates  of liquor  That would have you Intoxicated Beyond Imagination. Archer Was Very Drunk Yesterday, he had no control over his action, Surprisingly he did not get into nay conflicts with anyone, the party was actaully more fun then animosity. Everyone danced to Classic 90's house music and danced unit there was no tomorrow, it was the best party that Archer has been in for a very long time.

Archer sat up  for a moment to gain Full consciousness, his head throbbed a sharp pain, his mouth was dry and had the pungency Of feces. he rubbed his face lazily, he wiped the eye crust that were at the end of his eye corners, he gave out a big yawn as he rose from his bed. He began to Fix his bed neatly making sure that the sheets were tucked in tighly before he headed into the bathroom. He examined his Large room Cockily, The room was filled with all types of Decorations and antiques, archer had  a picture of  hi and his ex wife Daniela  hanging over his bed post warmingly,The room was a Light shade of green, matching the color of The Eucalyptus Plant that rested on his wood oak  Cylinder table that was beside His bed. Archer had A large dresser horizontally away from his bed, he then had a telescope that aimed upwards out the window Into the sky.

Archer Opened his room door and headed down a narrow Corridor that was painted a Comfortable shade of brown, the walls of the corridor displayed many pictures of Archer, It showed all of the place he had visited in his past life. he then terminated in the middle of  The corridor to open a white wood door that lead into his Medium size bathroom. The bathroom was white tiled, filled with The aroma of fresh cut autumn flowers. He head towards the sink and stared at the horrific image of himself, his hair was Standing up as if he was shocked by and electrical device, his face was pale stained with dry saliva at the side of his lip. archer Began to tend to his general Hygienic deeds witch consisted of washing is face, brushing teeth, and showering.

After taking his Exhilarating shower acher headed to his small kitchen to get some food to eat, he checked hi fridge eagerly, there was nothing to eat, he began to feel a weary sensation that arose aggravation with in him. Archer knew he had to go to lexi's Coffeeshop, and he really did not want to go to that place ever again. Everytime he went into Lexi's shop some thing Bad happen to him

Flasback 1

Archer was Heading to Lexicats Nine  Lives Coffee shop for breakfast  Before Leaving to work. In Archers real life he is Called Moses Xavier and  is a bank teller In emiigrant bank. He headed through The glass doors of the coffee shop Craving for a Boston Cream Doughnut, along with Hazelnut black coffee.The coffee shop was filled with people, it  as he mazed through people Impatiently ,the line grew longer and longer. he Finally reached the line, but it was extremely long, it was so long that it curved its way towards the entrance of the shop. Moses then heard loud yelling  way in the front of the line, a Man dressed in Purple attire Was yelling at The Coffee shop Clerk. the man Looked like a lad back person , a ladies man.

The argument went on becoming more intense, Moses finally decided to confront the guy because he was Delaying the line,m  he tapped his shoulder gently with a large Untroubled smile. The man  Quickly turned towards Archer in a Vehement matter, Archer had a feeling this wasnt going to go very well at all. The man punched archer in the face So hard That the impact of the punch jerked moses head back makng him crash into a lady behind him, the onslaught wasnt over just yet the man Charged at the recuperating moses and kicked him Vigorously in the abdomen, making moses drop to the floor hugging his stomach.

The man the darted Of out of the Coffee shop Cursing angerly into the air, A women came towards archer and helped him stand up,his stomach ached from the fierce on expected kick,  Archer did not know why this happend, all he wanted to do was resolve the situation that the man had with the clerk.

Flashback 2

The day was going Easy, There was Nothing troublesome Occurring In the Nin Lives Coffeshop shop this morning. Ga Had stopped over at the Nine Lives Coffee Shop daily Before Starting off to work, He enjoyed the Aroma of fresh Coffee Grinds And Warm Pasturies that Filled the air. The Essence of the Shop was Most comfortable also, as soon as you walk into the shop You get a warm welcome from The owner of the shop lexicat, she would direct you to a nice dining table if you planned to eat your Breakfast at the shop. Today she placed Moses by a glossy window to Observe the Spectacular view of the Live city, Lexi always placed me by a window, she knew he loved to stare at the Busy pedestrians.

Usually archer went to the nine lives alone, he was accompanied by one of his Closet Co-workers Elizabeth Anderson, her Refined beauty was Indescribable. She had Elegant Peach scented Blonde hair that ran down her semi arched back like A pony's tail,  Her face was fair and redden with beautiful almond shaped green eyes that would have you mesmerized, her hips were perfectly arched in like bottle. Her personality was one of a kind , she enjoyed Listening to Pantera and  Megadeth, Her favorite Movie was American Psycho, and she thought that Angelina Jolee Was Gorgeous. Archer Admired These things about her because he was quite similar to her.

Archer invited her to The Nine Lives  when he was preparing himself for work this morning, he liked her and urged to get to know her over some steaming hot cup of Hazelnut Supreme coffee. He always talked to her at work, but he never really paid any attention to her, he noticed that she flirts with him periodically,but he then take a shot at the opportunities to charm her with his sweet Luxurious words"as he might call it". The Night before When Archer  Laid in his bed staring into the wall in  Blankness, he began to contemplate about elizabeth, it resulted in him developing a sense Of Physical and Mental attraction to her. So he planned this breakfast as a date.

They sat at the table awaiting there orders patiently, At first archer felt akward because their was a sheer silence at the table, he did not know what to say. At the thought of feeling pathetic and shy his gut gnarled up into a knot causing him to feel nausea and weakness. the Silence was finally broken after 5 seconds of clueless conjured Giggles. The soft Congruous Tone of Elizabeth spoke to Archer making The ice that stiffened him melt immediately

So Moses? Do you have a Girlfriend or wife at home? She said with a curious Hopeful look on her face

A A frigid Sensation traveled down my Spine making the moisture in my mouth evaporate, My forehead began to perspire Light Cold sweat, His lips trembled in fear, its been long since archers been in a relationship with a woman, hes only been with one woman his whole life, and she didnt really treat him like an average woman would treat someone. Archer developed the sudden urge to get up and walk out of the Clear glass doors of lexi's shop, and he did with the Most Bs excuse that someone could state.

Ummm yeah Look at the time? i have to head back home i forgot my Arr''...i mean wallet! YEA WALLET!, on my dresser....well uh? SEE YA!!

Archer marched out of the coffeehouse bumping into an old woman who happened to have been carrying a hot cup of coffee, he shouldered her so hard that her coffee fell on the floor. The old woman sore in anger as she Darted to walk towards Archer angerly, the lady slipped on the hot coffee and  landed on her chin with her rear sticking up into the air. You could her the echoes Of elizabeths laughs as Archer walks out of the shop. The old lady tood up slowly and went over towards the table where elizabeth sat, She raised her hand and swung  a devastating slap towards Elizabeths  Cheek making her face jerk to the right forcefully

Present

Archer Reminiscence about his Embarrassing situations that had occurred In The coffeshop, he decided To go to a regular Neighborhood deli and get some food from there. he soon headed back into his room to Put some clothes on, since it wasn't a working day for him , he decied to Put on one of his Luxurious Outfits that he had Purchased from A custom store Called Zori Le Tankin. The outfit had cost him over 1600 Dollars, It consisted of a Refined Button down white Collar shirt Which had his Name crested in A soft gold On the back of his shirt,He had White Slacks with the Sticthings formed from Gold, And he and had a white Golf Style hat. He also Has White Gucci Shies That Had diamonds going aro.und the rim of his shoes. Archer Threw On his Clothes Angerily and left His home forgetting to lock His door and headed down stairs to get some breakfast before work.

Archer walked out side rushngly and headed into the parking garage To get his black Honda civic that he loved dearly. The garage was hollow echoing g the footsteps of anything that walked into it,The Cement blocks gave a boring look to he setting making Archer reluctant to get His car. Archer finally Reached his automobile, he withdrew his keys and stuck it into the key hole and unlocked his car, he entered his car with a large lazy sigh and ignited his car and slammed the car door forcefully. He drove off out of the garage and Stopped fro a moment because a old lady was walking pass in front of him, as the old walked pass, archer turned popped in  Soilworks Hit Figure Number Five and began to Play Departure Plan. He began to Bob his head gently to the melodic music that he enjoyed listening to everyday.The old lady cleared his path, archer began to pull out of the garage into the balck tar street, as he drove into the roda The Phophorus sun Beamed In His Face Brightly , it made his eyes ache a little because of the dark setting he rested in before.

Archer drove Down Franklin Street  singing the lyrics to his favorite song Departure plan" You  got  to Fight with me, Cause youre so Vulnerable(me), No Need For Sympathy Nowww, yet So Admirable"As he sang along with the song he felt a rush travel through his veins making Him Bob vevn Harder To the Amping music. He drove around the city for about an hour before Spotting a Local Deli, he Double parked In front Of 2 cars and hopped out of the car Excitedly, he ran towards the deli which was at the corner of The block. The store Was small and compact, he went To the store clerk and ordered A hazelnut Coffee with No decaf, and a Bacon egg and cheese sandwich. Finally archer felt  sense of satisfaction that nothing happend to him this morning so far.

Archer Drove his car back to his garage and headed back into his home relieved that nothing happened to him. it was ime for him to head to work. he sat down for a mmoment to enjoy his delicious breakfast, he was eager to eat Hisbacon egg and cheese, he craved it  as he drove in his car towards the Store. as he finished off the last bit of his coffe he turned on the tv to look at the traffic. what The F**k he yelled as The anchorwoman announced an accident on 72 street. Looks like im going to have  take the train..he mumbled to himself. he walked out his home once more To head to Penn station  for a meeting In nevada.

archer walked to The terminal of The Train station, it was crowded  with people seeking to get to thier destination's, he became tense as he glared at the Ticketing booth that was surrounded by an irritated mob of people, you could her the animosity within thier voices as they stood around The ticket machine impatiently"Just f**king awesome angry mob of ticket fiends" he Mumbled under his voice In ire. Archer  Shuffled through his pockets to pull out a pack of Malboro Cigarettes, there was a pack of matches placed between the protective Plastic of the pack, he took it out and stuck the match with the natural force Of Kinetic energy supplying him with fire to light his cigarette which rested between his lips. he walked over to The crowded mob area and began to rush through the mob towards the ticket machine,people Complained but was shut up immidiately  by the fury that rested in Moses glances.

He soon reached the ticket Booth and some Stocky fiar skinned man was taking as long as he wanted to get his ticket, Ga tapped his shoulder with his index and middle finger softy "He dude...your kinda taking to long with you ticket, its like you ate beans and went to take a hour long sh!t bro"Archer said apathetically the man turn his bulgy head over his shoulder slightly to get a look at Moses with his Oval black shaded eyes." i dont give to Sh!ts about how long im taking i'll ta....UGH!!!" archer through a vicious left hook to The mans waist sending him crashing into the Ticket Machine and then falling to the floor gasping for air. Punches to the waist Knocks the wind out of your Opponents since your lungs is in that area, archer knew well. He glared at the man as he hugged his waist in pain"stupid Bastard"He said with a chuckle, as he looked at the man Cockily he heard the mechanic sound of the ticket machine, he looked at the ticket machine to see a ticket sticking out of the slot , archer took it from the slot and read it"oh just the ticket i needed round trip ticket to new york city, train arrives at  9:45" he said mentally, he glanced at his Rolex to see it was 9:43.OH SH!T!!

Archer charged through the mob of people that surrounded him and headed south for the B23 train witch took him to new york city, Penn station, he chucked as fast as he could , running down Hollow Corridors, Until he finally reached the train witch got at the station as soon as he reached the platform Moses hopped in the third car gasping for air from the exertion of the Run, he sat down in a one seatable cushioned chair and took his ipod out from the side pocket of His tree bark brown leather book bag, he put on the earphones as the train departed from the platform out into the Beautiful grass terrain, for this type of event , He Played the song Im Blurry From puddle of mud. He could picture a scene going on as he stared out the glistening window into the fiery illumination that emitted the sky. the train headed over a narrow patch of land that was surrounded by Boundless Cerulean waters that reaked of moss. Archer dazed of to the next song that played, it was called Circle from slipknot, the melody of the song was so tranquil that it put arcgher to sleep with its Congruous Music

7 hours later

Archer walked off the train slugihly, but then is apalled by the scene .It was a relatively Beautiful Night  In the city, The stars emitted the  Emitted the dark sky altering The original color of the sky To a Gloomy Indigo Color,  The Dim Luminous moon Provided Low moon light for the Lively City, The Wind gust rubbed Against archers face gently Like a Baby's soft touch. The Scent of damp Cement Filled the atmosphere from Early showers,The sky scrappers illuminated the city with Phosphorous  Colored Lights that attracted Tourist. The Cars And Pedestrians  Created an Uncongrous Tune That Echoed  throughout all of of the city.

Ga stood in the middle of the street in stupefaction, he had not seen nevada in the nigth , it was beautiful, he went and sat on a benh to enjoy the view of the city before heading to his hotel to rest

#162 Posted by The Genesis Archer (1538 posts) - - Show Bio

Archer had Just awaken From His Deep beautiful Slumber that made him Reluctant To climb out of Bed to start His Day. Archer Slept In his condo yesterday instead of sleeping at The Mobb Deep Headquarters. Yesterday He Had An Epic party Full Of many Variates  of liquor  That would have you Intoxicated Beyond Imagination. Archer Was Very Drunk Yesterday, he had no control over his action, Surprisingly he did not get into nay conflicts with anyone, the party was actaully more fun then animosity. Everyone danced to Classic 90's house music and danced unit there was no tomorrow, it was the best party that Archer has been in for a very long time.

Archer sat up  for a moment to gain Full consciousness, his head throbbed a sharp pain, his mouth was dry and had the pungency Of feces. he rubbed his face lazily, he wiped the eye crust that were at the end of his eye corners, he gave out a big yawn as he rose from his bed. He began to Fix his bed neatly making sure that the sheets were tucked in tighly before he headed into the bathroom. He examined his Large room Cockily, The room was filled with all types of Decorations and antiques, archer had  a picture of  hi and his ex wife Daniela  hanging over his bed post warmingly,The room was a Light shade of green, matching the color of The Eucalyptus Plant that rested on his wood oak  Cylinder table that was beside His bed. Archer had A large dresser horizontally away from his bed, he then had a telescope that aimed upwards out the window Into the sky.

Archer Opened his room door and headed down a narrow Corridor that was painted a Comfortable shade of brown, the walls of the corridor displayed many pictures of Archer, It showed all of the place he had visited in his past life. he then terminated in the middle of  The corridor to open a white wood door that lead into his Medium size bathroom. The bathroom was white tiled, filled with The aroma of fresh cut autumn flowers. He head towards the sink and stared at the horrific image of himself, his hair was Standing up as if he was shocked by and electrical device, his face was pale stained with dry saliva at the side of his lip. archer Began to tend to his general Hygienic deeds witch consisted of washing is face, brushing teeth, and showering.

After taking his Exhilarating shower acher headed to his small kitchen to get some food to eat, he checked hi fridge eagerly, there was nothing to eat, he began to feel a weary sensation that arose aggravation with in him. Archer knew he had to go to lexi's Coffeeshop, and he really did not want to go to that place ever again. Everytime he went into Lexi's shop some thing Bad happen to him

Flasback 1

Archer was Heading to Lexicats Nine  Lives Coffee shop for breakfast  Before Leaving to work. In Archers real life he is Called Moses Xavier and  is a bank teller In emiigrant bank. He headed through The glass doors of the coffee shop Craving for a Boston Cream Doughnut, along with Hazelnut black coffee.The coffee shop was filled with people, it  as he mazed through people Impatiently ,the line grew longer and longer. he Finally reached the line, but it was extremely long, it was so long that it curved its way towards the entrance of the shop. Moses then heard loud yelling  way in the front of the line, a Man dressed in Purple attire Was yelling at The Coffee shop Clerk. the man Looked like a lad back person , a ladies man.

The argument went on becoming more intense, Moses finally decided to confront the guy because he was Delaying the line,m  he tapped his shoulder gently with a large Untroubled smile. The man  Quickly turned towards Archer in a Vehement matter, Archer had a feeling this wasnt going to go very well at all. The man punched archer in the face So hard That the impact of the punch jerked moses head back makng him crash into a lady behind him, the onslaught wasnt over just yet the man Charged at the recuperating moses and kicked him Vigorously in the abdomen, making moses drop to the floor hugging his stomach.

The man the darted Of out of the Coffee shop Cursing angerly into the air, A women came towards archer and helped him stand up,his stomach ached from the fierce on expected kick,  Archer did not know why this happend, all he wanted to do was resolve the situation that the man had with the clerk.

Flashback 2

The day was going Easy, There was Nothing troublesome Occurring In the Nin Lives Coffeshop shop this morning. Ga Had stopped over at the Nine Lives Coffee Shop daily Before Starting off to work, He enjoyed the Aroma of fresh Coffee Grinds And Warm Pasturies that Filled the air. The Essence of the Shop was Most comfortable also, as soon as you walk into the shop You get a warm welcome from The owner of the shop lexicat, she would direct you to a nice dining table if you planned to eat your Breakfast at the shop. Today she placed Moses by a glossy window to Observe the Spectacular view of the Live city, Lexi always placed me by a window, she knew he loved to stare at the Busy pedestrians.

Usually archer went to the nine lives alone, he was accompanied by one of his Closet Co-workers Elizabeth Anderson, her Refined beauty was Indescribable. She had Elegant Peach scented Blonde hair that ran down her semi arched back like A pony's tail,  Her face was fair and redden with beautiful almond shaped green eyes that would have you mesmerized, her hips were perfectly arched in like bottle. Her personality was one of a kind , she enjoyed Listening to Pantera and  Megadeth, Her favorite Movie was American Psycho, and she thought that Angelina Jolee Was Gorgeous. Archer Admired These things about her because he was quite similar to her.

Archer invited her to The Nine Lives  when he was preparing himself for work this morning, he liked her and urged to get to know her over some steaming hot cup of Hazelnut Supreme coffee. He always talked to her at work, but he never really paid any attention to her, he noticed that she flirts with him periodically,but he then take a shot at the opportunities to charm her with his sweet Luxurious words"as he might call it". The Night before When Archer  Laid in his bed staring into the wall in  Blankness, he began to contemplate about elizabeth, it resulted in him developing a sense Of Physical and Mental attraction to her. So he planned this breakfast as a date.

They sat at the table awaiting there orders patiently, At first archer felt akward because their was a sheer silence at the table, he did not know what to say. At the thought of feeling pathetic and shy his gut gnarled up into a knot causing him to feel nausea and weakness. the Silence was finally broken after 5 seconds of clueless conjured Giggles. The soft Congruous Tone of Elizabeth spoke to Archer making The ice that stiffened him melt immediately

So Moses? Do you have a Girlfriend or wife at home? She said with a curious Hopeful look on her face

A A frigid Sensation traveled down my Spine making the moisture in my mouth evaporate, My forehead began to perspire Light Cold sweat, His lips trembled in fear, its been long since archers been in a relationship with a woman, hes only been with one woman his whole life, and she didnt really treat him like an average woman would treat someone. Archer developed the sudden urge to get up and walk out of the Clear glass doors of lexi's shop, and he did with the Most Bs excuse that someone could state.

Ummm yeah Look at the time? i have to head back home i forgot my Arr''...i mean wallet! YEA WALLET!, on my dresser....well uh? SEE YA!!

Archer marched out of the coffeehouse bumping into an old woman who happened to have been carrying a hot cup of coffee, he shouldered her so hard that her coffee fell on the floor. The old woman sore in anger as she Darted to walk towards Archer angerly, the lady slipped on the hot coffee and  landed on her chin with her rear sticking up into the air. You could her the echoes Of elizabeths laughs as Archer walks out of the shop. The old lady tood up slowly and went over towards the table where elizabeth sat, She raised her hand and swung  a devastating slap towards Elizabeths  Cheek making her face jerk to the right forcefully

Present

Archer Reminiscence about his Embarrassing situations that had occurred In The coffeshop, he decided To go to a regular Neighborhood deli and get some food from there. he soon headed back into his room to Put some clothes on, since it wasn't a working day for him , he decied to Put on one of his Luxurious Outfits that he had Purchased from A custom store Called Zori Le Tankin. The outfit had cost him over 1600 Dollars, It consisted of a Refined Button down white Collar shirt Which had his Name crested in A soft gold On the back of his shirt,He had White Slacks with the Sticthings formed from Gold, And he and had a white Golf Style hat. He also Has White Gucci Shies That Had diamonds going aro.und the rim of his shoes. Archer Threw On his Clothes Angerily and left His home forgetting to lock His door and headed down stairs to get some breakfast before work.

Archer walked out side rushngly and headed into the parking garage To get his black Honda civic that he loved dearly. The garage was hollow echoing g the footsteps of anything that walked into it,The Cement blocks gave a boring look to he setting making Archer reluctant to get His car. Archer finally Reached his automobile, he withdrew his keys and stuck it into the key hole and unlocked his car, he entered his car with a large lazy sigh and ignited his car and slammed the car door forcefully. He drove off out of the garage and Stopped fro a moment because a old lady was walking pass in front of him, as the old walked pass, archer turned popped in  Soilworks Hit Figure Number Five and began to Play Departure Plan. He began to Bob his head gently to the melodic music that he enjoyed listening to everyday.The old lady cleared his path, archer began to pull out of the garage into the balck tar street, as he drove into the roda The Phophorus sun Beamed In His Face Brightly , it made his eyes ache a little because of the dark setting he rested in before.

Archer drove Down Franklin Street  singing the lyrics to his favorite song Departure plan" You  got  to Fight with me, Cause youre so Vulnerable(me), No Need For Sympathy Nowww, yet So Admirable"As he sang along with the song he felt a rush travel through his veins making Him Bob vevn Harder To the Amping music. He drove around the city for about an hour before Spotting a Local Deli, he Double parked In front Of 2 cars and hopped out of the car Excitedly, he ran towards the deli which was at the corner of The block. The store Was small and compact, he went To the store clerk and ordered A hazelnut Coffee with No decaf, and a Bacon egg and cheese sandwich. Finally archer felt  sense of satisfaction that nothing happend to him this morning so far.

Archer Drove his car back to his garage and headed back into his home relieved that nothing happened to him. it was ime for him to head to work. he sat down for a mmoment to enjoy his delicious breakfast, he was eager to eat Hisbacon egg and cheese, he craved it  as he drove in his car towards the Store. as he finished off the last bit of his coffe he turned on the tv to look at the traffic. what The F**k he yelled as The anchorwoman announced an accident on 72 street. Looks like im going to have  take the train..he mumbled to himself. he walked out his home once more To head to Penn station  for a meeting In nevada.

archer walked to The terminal of The Train station, it was crowded  with people seeking to get to thier destination's, he became tense as he glared at the Ticketing booth that was surrounded by an irritated mob of people, you could her the animosity within thier voices as they stood around The ticket machine impatiently"Just f**king awesome angry mob of ticket fiends" he Mumbled under his voice In ire. Archer  Shuffled through his pockets to pull out a pack of Malboro Cigarettes, there was a pack of matches placed between the protective Plastic of the pack, he took it out and stuck the match with the natural force Of Kinetic energy supplying him with fire to light his cigarette which rested between his lips. he walked over to The crowded mob area and began to rush through the mob towards the ticket machine,people Complained but was shut up immidiately  by the fury that rested in Moses glances.

He soon reached the ticket Booth and some Stocky fiar skinned man was taking as long as he wanted to get his ticket, Ga tapped his shoulder with his index and middle finger softy "He dude...your kinda taking to long with you ticket, its like you ate beans and went to take a hour long sh!t bro"Archer said apathetically the man turn his bulgy head over his shoulder slightly to get a look at Moses with his Oval black shaded eyes." i dont give to Sh!ts about how long im taking i'll ta....UGH!!!" archer through a vicious left hook to The mans waist sending him crashing into the Ticket Machine and then falling to the floor gasping for air. Punches to the waist Knocks the wind out of your Opponents since your lungs is in that area, archer knew well. He glared at the man as he hugged his waist in pain"stupid Bastard"He said with a chuckle, as he looked at the man Cockily he heard the mechanic sound of the ticket machine, he looked at the ticket machine to see a ticket sticking out of the slot , archer took it from the slot and read it"oh just the ticket i needed round trip ticket to new york city, train arrives at  9:45" he said mentally, he glanced at his Rolex to see it was 9:43.OH SH!T!!

Archer charged through the mob of people that surrounded him and headed south for the B23 train witch took him to new york city, Penn station, he chucked as fast as he could , running down Hollow Corridors, Until he finally reached the train witch got at the station as soon as he reached the platform Moses hopped in the third car gasping for air from the exertion of the Run, he sat down in a one seatable cushioned chair and took his ipod out from the side pocket of His tree bark brown leather book bag, he put on the earphones as the train departed from the platform out into the Beautiful grass terrain, for this type of event , He Played the song Im Blurry From puddle of mud. He could picture a scene going on as he stared out the glistening window into the fiery illumination that emitted the sky. the train headed over a narrow patch of land that was surrounded by Boundless Cerulean waters that reaked of moss. Archer dazed of to the next song that played, it was called Circle from slipknot, the melody of the song was so tranquil that it put arcgher to sleep with its Congruous Music

7 hours later

Archer walked off the train slugihly, but then is apalled by the scene .It was a relatively Beautiful Night  In the city, The stars emitted the  Emitted the dark sky altering The original color of the sky To a Gloomy Indigo Color,  The Dim Luminous moon Provided Low moon light for the Lively City, The Wind gust rubbed Against archers face gently Like a Baby's soft touch. The Scent of damp Cement Filled the atmosphere from Early showers,The sky scrappers illuminated the city with Phosphorous  Colored Lights that attracted Tourist. The Cars And Pedestrians  Created an Uncongrous Tune That Echoed  throughout all of of the city.

Ga stood in the middle of the street in stupefaction, he had not seen nevada in the nigth , it was beautiful, he went and sat on a benh to enjoy the view of the city before heading to his hotel to rest

#163 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm gonna switch it up a bit. This isn't my best  post by far, but it is my first Rpg post.....ever.

Gambler said:

"

Welcome to the "Crystal Palace," the long legged hostess said,"can I get you something to drink?" Gambler just stared forward,"sir,can I get you a drink?" she said again,and still no reply.

Then all of the sudden Gambler sprang to his feet,and grabbed a well dressed gentlemen as he passed by. "Where's my money you son of a *#$@?" The man could barley speak as Gambler choked him.

"Dont you know who I work for?" Gambler new,he just didnt care. "You got until midnight or your a dead man." Gambler said. He then threw the man to the ground and then walked out. Gambler loved the city live,the bright lights,the money,the woman especialy the woman.

There was something about to go down,more and more superpowered hero's and villians were showing up by the day. Sooner or later....thered be trouble.

"
#164 Posted by Kurrent (14070 posts) - - Show Bio

My first RPG post in Gamblers Apocalypse Now RPG.

Sitting around the fire trying to stay warm all RL could think of was how this came to be. He felt anger, he wanted to fight but he knew he was alone not really having any allies in the camp so he contained himself knowing that any sudden movement could provoke the Lyts. Remembering to himself when he got caught and seeing the Lyts take out dozens of people. They fight like cowards he thought. Suddenly, RL looks up and sees a crowd forming around the one they call Gambler. He quickly walks over and sees in the snow the words “Soon, we make our move.” "Could this be it, is a counterattack in the works" thinks RL. Seeing those words made all kinds of emotions run through his body but he kept cool. The only emotion that really stood out to him was a feeling that he hadn't felt in a long time....Hope!

#165 Posted by Shanana (53459 posts) - - Show Bio

WOW i have to find my first rpg post O_O

#166 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Man we came up son lol

@Sha I'm also curious to see your first Rpg post.

#167 Posted by Mer-Man (3360 posts) - - Show Bio

here's my first one, over a year ago

Danny Cassidy walked through the hallways of the Xavier Institute. He was looking for his best friend and teammate, Match. "How hard can it be to find someone whose head is on on fire?" he thought to himself. Danny's appearance didn't bother him at all, he actually liked the way he looked. He had grown scales and his skin turned green at the age of 15. He once said, "I've always had a thing for reptiles." When he got to his friend and team leader, Cryo wolf's room, he saw Prof. McCoy talking to him and his roommate, Wolf Club. "How are they gonna get out of this one?" someone said. He turned around and saw that it was Match. The heat radiated off his body and made Danny feel warm and good. " So what do you think he's saying to them?" said Match. I don't know, but I'm sure they can fake there way out of it. I'm sure Nicholas is just acting he was reading a comic book the whole time." "Probably," said Match. "And Scott is kind of a teacher's pet." As they walked down the hall, they were stopped by Emma Frost. "Match", she said, "someone burned the curtains in the main office." It was no use lying to a teacher who could read your mind. "Whoa, man you're on your own" Danny immediately ran down the hall as fast as he could, to his next class, drama.

#168 Posted by Kurrent (14070 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"Man we came up son lol
Tell me about it but back in the day those were some serious posts.......LMAO
#169 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

I made a thread so we dont highjack Sha's :P

#170 Posted by khathala messa (1431 posts) - - Show Bio

At vine city but i still dont like the ending ^_^

"

the inner city
Its starts with a loud bang in a small bank as masked mobsters run for safety the police arrive late as always.
Only this time is different as their S.F.A buses get thrown around like toys killing most of them present.
All the criminal`s escaped leaving only a button as a clue.

the Financial sector
In a presentation a young Yoshua is trying to sell a unique cocktail recipe that goes perfectly with kosjer tapas.
To a room full of slag bag old timers from a alcohol business who`ve let him fly over all the way from Manchester.
He did well till the meeting was abruptly stopped by the same goons who robbed the bank earlier.
It seemed that they where looking for rubert hankterb the son of the owner.
And so it ended in a hell fire of bullets all the ones present where counted dead for by the criminals.

As they left Yoshua stood up from under the numerous bodies and changed instantly into who he really was
Kha Tha La and went in high pursuit only to find the floor abandoned.
He did a wise bidding as he lets himself fall out of the window uses his wings to land in front of the building.

To meet his op-posers they where six obviously enhanced humans five of them kept him busy.
While the sixth made a swift escape holding four computers fighting trough the mobster with  ease.
He discover that every time he touched them they disintegrate to sand he goes over to plan B.
As a god he has the power to control heat he lifts the heat to 10.000*C turning them to glass.
Then its only a matter of breaking them

Paradise Plaza
Really p!ssed off he rushes to the home of Rubert at Paradise Plaza only to find himself to late the man is dead.
Murdered by being used as a note book his whole body was covered with ancient texts from way before Atlantis.
So it couldnt be Code:Red.
Luckily he is even more ancient than that he begins to read the text till the chest area to find clues.
The texts leads to a maffia boss named Niacho Saroluni 
who turns out to be in league with the higher demons who make the devil look like a teletubbie.

again the inner city  
Since the idiot was stupid enough to write the address on his victim Kha Tha La easely found the place of evil.
He fought trough the small-fry`s like they weren't even there only to meet the sixth on the bottom floor.
The guy turned out to be Niacho the lead guy himself.
Niacho said he only was a puppet for his gods since they couldn't come to this world yet.
Shocked at the mere thought of high lord demons coming to earth he became so angered
Heating the room to 100.000*C melting everthing around him he took his sword and cuts Niacho in tiny pieces.

the Financial sector

With the police called victims avenged and the murderers dead there was only one thing he wanted now
Go home but with the people who should have paid his ticket dead he had no way to go so......
He went to the top of highest building in the city and jumps reliving his favorite movie The Crow.
WOOOHOOOO!!! he breaks his fall halfway the building to fly for England.

"
#171 Posted by Shanana (53459 posts) - - Show Bio

Sha’s attack did minimal if any damage to the Man but that wasn’t what she was going for. She knew the only time success came before work was in the dictionary and now it was time to school her roughneck competitor. She smiled as the dust began to settle, after Sha’s attack had caused it to fret. She looked back at the man who was preparing his attack, Sha’s eyes glanced to the right of her at the fans who were screaming for more action, This fight was not because the two competitors hated each other but more so because they swore favors to their respective friends.  She looked back at him turning her head 33 degrees to the left to be hit with a powerful and deadly heat blast she was knocked far back into the walls, screaming in pain. She fell to the floor and began rolling back in forth trying to shake the pain, but she knew only time would help.

Sha rolled back over to her front and then stood up, she was holding her wounds, the blast energy had tore a hole in her uniform, exposing her breast, her shoulders and her neck, Sha looked back at him with a smile on her face because she mounted herself back to a full vertical position. She once again pulled her hand up and pressed the button on her watch this time her outfit changed to her red and black (super girl) traditional outfit.  Sha began levitating in the air she then extended her hands forward, and began moving them in various patterns until a grid made of light appeared on the ground.  She then heightened gravity around her multiplying it by two she was attempting to limit his evasiveness, through the air trying to keep him grounded. What she did was create a Cartesian Coordinate system, every move he made produced a point and an ordered pair . this pair gave the quadrant and  axis in which the movement was made.

That’s not all it did when a point is triggered by any of the combatants it fired its enormous energy at whoever made the motion. The safe point of the graph is at the point (0,0) But Sha had that area on lock she was ultimately giving him two choices,  be ripped to pieces by her labyrinth, or fight her by air, which was under the effect of her gravity control, she folded her hands and smiled as she flew back and forth in the air, over the point 0,0

nothing big i just like the graph idea

#172 Posted by Cance Vastro (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm.... My best post ever? It would have to be either...

".............................."

or

"(insert character's name here). CURBSTOMP."

#173 Posted by never give up (9726 posts) - - Show Bio
Cance Vastro said:
"Hmmm.... My best post ever? It would have to be either...

or

"(insert character's name here). CURBSTOMP.""
are you vance astro.
#174 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio
“OOH! That had to burn”   Said bandit as he heard Homicide scream in pain the smell of burn flesh was wondering in the air. Bandit kept running at the Kunoichi while shooting at her. Bandit’s sight was still a bit blurry but not much. He knew that he was able to see a lot better than the enemy even in that condition. The flash of the lasers where also intense at impact. But the gal was no one to mess with she was clever using her sword she manage to rebound some of bandit’s lasers bandit showing off he’s agility skills manage to evade some of the rebound lasers that sprung dirt up in the air as they impact the grassy playground. Bandit kept dodging the coming lasers the girl was practically playing whit the lasers her reflexes might be as sharp as bandit’s own. The lasers each times where coming more accurate the playground looked like a light show mix whit a Star wars battle but then it happen one laser was aim perfectly at bandit’s position. “she is getting hang on them I have to become unpredictable. Bandit thought as he dodge the ray coming to his leg but was not ready to for a second  which he never saw coming *plats!* as bandit dodge the first laser the second stroke his hand not only disarming him but burning the Kevlar suit and flesh but he’s enemy was also on the move he could not stop now.

As they get closer to Homicide bandit grabbed the hilt of his sword tighter it was his only defense since he was left handed for the moment. His nerves where rattling from the wounded arm. Unable to focus from the pain but he realize the opposing Kunoichi must have been feeling the same way. But there was one thing that favor her advantage she could use both hands. The opposing woman reach into her belt and pulled out what seem to be shurikens and threw them at the Coming bandit. Bandit smile under his mask the girl was more than a opponent for him he realize he might have misjudge her. Bandit drew his sword the only defense he had right now in reverse grip. Having his nerves rattle and the vision not at 100% he tries and block the shurikens maneuvering the sword he manage to  block the one to his left shoulder and Abdomen but his right shoulder was defenseless the shuriken wounded him through his Kevlar suit the girl had guns for arms figuratively speaking. About to collide the Kunoichi drew her own ninja sword and made a vertical attack coming from the bottom left intended to slice up to the right shoulder but Elian cross his own sword sparkling as they collide bandit quickly made a twirling maneuver quick as ever spinning behind Homicide in two row spin the second one was intended to slice Homicide’s back from her left shoulder to the right one. Then to finish off he would Twirled two more times to get distance and throw four shurikens to his enemy’s back as he stop spinning seven feet away from Homicide posing in defense position.
“Oh! I hope there a security camera, I wanna post that on my Youtube channel”
thought Bandit as he slowly healed his hand. Feeling a bit woozy but paying no mind.
#175 Posted by Innocent Heart (47 posts) - - Show Bio
Cance Vastro said:
"Hmmm.... My best post ever? It would have to be either...

or

"(insert character's name here). CURBSTOMP.""
nice post, i like the extensive creativity ^_^
#176 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio

I love my special attack in that post XD

#177 Posted by Innocent Heart (47 posts) - - Show Bio
G'bandit said:
"I love my special attack in that post XD"
lol youtube
#178 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio

yup :D is called G'bandit's youtube special :D XD

#179 Posted by Innocent Heart (47 posts) - - Show Bio
G'bandit said:
"yup :D is called G'bandit's youtube special :D XD"
you should post a video on youtube about it ^_^
#180 Posted by Last Catalyst (605 posts) - - Show Bio

Havent really jumped into many rpgs with this account so

Once more, another copious summary of fate. Inaccurate, but not fallacious. None come judge our imminent destiny, nearly impossible unless small hints are exposed, even then, who knows if a small little twist can destroy a whole other big picture. Just assure yourself, that your karma is positive, neutrality isn't  the correct course, purity is what you seek, especially if you lived the life of infamy. engage in good deeds, and good things shall come, if not the avenged sevenfold will strike fiercely, and mercy shall not be on your side. Contemplate these words, stress will be eased, and your perception will be diverse. Continue your malignant path, you will die slowly like the cancer you are.

It was an amicable day for Raven, things moved smoothly in the social life for the Last Catalyst. he was acknowledged gaily as he strolled down the streets of vine with his fiance Briar Rose. He had left his home on 1415 Lantern ave , to take beloved girlfriend out to a luxurious date at a restaurant called" The Ninja". Raven had a pleasant surprise for his lover, something she would not experience ever again in her life. They made there way to Ravens Jet black Acura, as he paced ahead of his partner , and opened the passenger side of his car in a manner fashion" thank you sweety" she said smirking happily , running her hand gently across the Hero's face. He paused for a second, and stared off into space" whoah...lets head to this place, hun, and make sure you don't....ever touch me like that again....unless we are in the house" he said winking at the terminus of his sentence, he went into the driver side, and see reached over to give him a light kiss on the lips which sent chills down his spine" UMM okay..LETS  GO!!! AHAH YEAH !!. He put the key in the ignition and twisted. The car let out a load roar, as Linkin Park's Qwerty began to play from the radio."OH MAN...lets get the hell outta here".

He raced off from his parking spot leaving a trail of dust hovering into the face of pedestrians walking by. He drove down the lane head banging to the intense music, as the bass from the metal thrashed the speakers savagely. Briar rose just cuffed her ears, as she gritted her teeth tightly, she hated rock, all she listened to was R&B, and jazz. He paused he drive sharply at the stop light, with a loud screech, Briar banged her chest on the dashboard, and let out a deep sigh of pain" oh snap!! im sorry baby i didn't know ...i was ...it just i" * SHUT UP....its okay*she interrupted. Raven just stared at her , and behind her was a parking lot entrance. Briar rose made her way in to initiate a kiss, thats when he noticed a group of people coming out the garage armed with guns" WTF?!" raven said as he brushed pass his girl" what happened babe?" she asked as she turned to the source of his interest. The men raised what looked like Chicago type writers and aimed towards the car.'HOLY SH!t" Raven pressed on the pedal as the mobsters fired from there guns infinitely, screams of dismay and anxiety were congruous with the sound of shattering car glass, Briar ducked under the the dashboard terrified for her life, as raven drove aimlessly towards the intersection. Thats when a large Mach truck collided with ravens acura sending it tumbling into a nearby building. The mach truck paused into the middle of the street, and about 50 more men armed with weapons came out.

Ravens car rested on its rooftop, his girlfriend knocked unconscious, with a large wound visible on her forehead. " aww sh!t briar wake up!..wake up ...please , briar...babe..." he looked out the passenger window, to see the squad of casual dressed mobsters heading there way towards his car, and several others armed heavily." NO NO sh!t"  he panicked , trying to get into his dashboard, he nearly ripped the dashboard open, as his assailants drew closer, a desert eagle fell into his hands. He attempted to pull His beloved partner from the drivers window frame, but didnt not work. thats when shots fired hitting the metallic surface of the car, raven rushed out the drivers window, with his left arm injured , and ran into the building which the car crashed in. Various people began to panic as the saw Raven enter The bank armed, a security guard rushed towards Raven immediately once he saw the gun" WAIT THERES SOMETHING GOING ON OUTSIDE...I"  thats when he was silenced bu the loud grunts of 3 innocent people feeling the burning sensation of the bullets tearing through there legiments" TAKE COVER!!!" everyone in the banked dropped to the floor, as the intensity of the bullets vibrated the area like 2 magnitude earth quake. every bullet tarnished various expensive furniture as the lights in the area flashed consistently, each time the light flashed another death toll. In the darkness Raven would sneak closer and closer behind the Bank Representative counter

After about 7 minutes of heavy fire, silence came over the vicinity.Raven was scared straight to the core, ice crystals formed in his stomach  as he heard footsteps crunching the broken glass shards which laid on the floor. All he could think about is brair rose, he wondered if his love was okay. If he lost her life would be meaningless,they endured so much together, so they wanted to die togther."BOOOM!!"  A large explosion erupted outside of the bank, raven was startled for a minute, but that's when he realized that it sounded like a car explosion, he looked over the counter to see his acura in flames, and most of the mobsters on the floor sheltering themselves from debris"guahhh...." Raven was in shock, he didnt know how to handle this situations, it was unbelievable, something that he thought would never happen. Briar rose, a fraction of his heart, the dawn to his new day, gone, gone forever, he would never hear her beautiful laugh again, he would never see the sparkle in her eyes that he loved so dearly once more, and most of all, 3 days away from his marriage. he will not be able to put the ring on her finger.

" Briar....BRIAR.....YOU KILLED MY WIFE YOU BASTARDS!!!" Raven face became strained with fury, as the fire of animosity to his assailants burned within. He stood up from behind The desk, as the mobsters took notice " there he goes !" one of them said from a distance. They opened fire with there automatic weapons, as the fired , they took chunks out of pillars , the wind turbulence from the bullets sents documents flying into the air. Raven launched himself into the air and fired a bullet from his desert eagle mercilessly at his adversary to the left, the bullet pierced through the slick haired mobsters skull, dispersing bone fragments from his head, as the nerve chord which ran down the mans spine, ripped of the stump of his neck. There were 4 enemies left now, when Raven reached the ground , he reduced the impact with an evasive roll, and fired another bullet from his gun with loud roar of anger, The bullet hit the mobster that was straight ahead of him in the knee, the man didnt let go of the trigger of his Type writer, shooting two of his allies in the process leaving one mobster left...it was one mobster left, he fled once he saw he was the only one left.

" swear to god..all of you will pay, i will not rest until all of you are dead, once i find out who's responsible for this, you will all get it..."

#181 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19327 posts) - - Show Bio

As Malice

There was a salty smell in the air, of brackish water and sea life. The sounds of water, slowly eroding away the edges of coast, wafted a somber melody through the air of the island. Birds chirped amongst the trees, and fauna grazed in the small forest in the that grew in the sector of lust. The clouds above, circled in an ever winding routine, creating a mesmerizing collage of shades of blue and white throughout the days and nights. And as night falls upon this seemingly somber forgotten jewel, through the mist, a fire could bee seen. At the dead center of the island, in a stone pit, a fire was set, erupting into the air, picturesque against the white pillars set in the backdrop, and a woman with hair as red and bloody as the fire itself stood aside it, feeling its warmth and comfort. And almost instantaneously, a chatter began to wrap about. The baseline began to pick up, creating a danceable rhythm beaten into the atmosphere by unseen bones of the slain.  

Wisps of black and the deepest of indigo and violet began to emit from the flames. They circled and intertwined with each other until finally separating into three pulsating orbs, thusly the orbs began to take another shape, of human-esque resemblance. "The first two are not a problem...They will come willingly. The third however seems to be resisting. Bring her to me." The three imperfect creatures of black rose into the air, leaving traces of their own essence behind like tracks of a panther in a wet jungle floor. Even before they were out of sight, the red headed woman, walks over to her left, revealing a glorious throne, typical to that of a royal head. She was far enough away so that the fire only shone it's light on the left side of her beautiful face, and it's subtle glow allowed the scenery to take on a much more sinister aesthetic. From what seemed like a peaceful and serene island trapped away from prying eyes, was in fact the island known or created by the newly bestowed Goddess of Death, Malice.  

It was only recently that she could do such things as conjure Underland souls to do her bidding, because she had only recently become a god. With the title came the power, the power to do anything and everything she had ever wanted to do before. Malice sat in her throne, adorned with carvings of human anatomy and draped in red crystals, and embellished with black stone. In her silent revelry, she sat, awaiting the presence of one known as The Psyentist. This special woman was, at least Malice thought, to be the Arbiter of Lust. A key component in any war of choice. Her ability to appoint the Arbiters Three: Deceit, Wrath, and Lust, was why she called upon the service of those women, for she was the Queen of War. Malice's innate want for the destruction of all others was the reason she pursued such a grand accomplishment, total world domination, and if not so, should she be stopped, annihilation. There were two others, Matrushka, chosen to be the Arbiter of Deceit. Who else could do such a job, to be able to tell a lye in several different places at once, to rile up a soul to commit atrocities because of an untruth. That was delicious to Malice. The other, her good, and only friend, Azrael, otherwise known as the Blood Demon. She had seen her in action, and immediately desired her for the Arbiter of Wrath. The way she fed off of causing people pain, and the want for revenge, was untouchable by any other. And so, she sat, waiting upon her Monoliths of War to descend upon her island she so affectionately called Pandoria.     
#182 Posted by BlazeEmblem (1721 posts) - - Show Bio
@Shego said:
" acer has 58i might hold the recored for battle rpg's i've only been here for 6 months and i have over 100 "
And 2 years and 4 months later my addiction has yet to be satisfied lol
#183 Posted by Mercy_ (91881 posts) - - Show Bio

I tend to dislike all of my posts. I don't know if it's my best (I've been told it is), but it is my favorite.  

Anybody looking in on the scene before them would probably jump to the conclusion that it was a normal couple lounging on the couch watching television. They couldn't be more wrong. This wasn't normal for them, far from it. She was a seventeen year old killing machine and he had a mission of his own. They would go off on little excursions from time to time, but they were always doing something for "work" in one form or another. But tonight was one of those rare nights where they put all of that aside and did their best to do something "normal". Or at least as normal as they could. Sometimes it was sitting and talking for hours about nothing and everything, sometimes it was sitting on the roof and watching the sun set across the water that surrounded the island they were located on. And then there were nights like this where they just lounged on the couch in her living quarters and flipped through the channels. He was sitting on the black leather couch, his bare feet propped up on the mahogany coffee table. Ethan was sitting on the right side of the couch, his arm on the armrest and his left arm wrapped around her, her arm draped over his stomach and her head leaning against his chest as she held the remote and clicked through the channels.  

Her eyes lit up as she hit upon a movie channel and stared raptly at the screen for a few seconds trying to figure out which movie was on. It wasn't until she saw Megan Fox's jaw practically dislocate itself through special effects that she realized it was Jennifer's Body. Ethan let out a little grumble and she felt his chest reverberate against her cheek. "What's wrong?" She tilted her head up up, looking into his eyes. "This is a horrible movie, Cass. Virtually no plot. Bad acting." Her eyes widened in surprise and she sat up, looking him straight in the eyes. "What are you talking about? This movie is great! Tons of blood and gore. A succubus who eats boys alive - literally - and an intense girl on girl make out scene involving Megan Fox. Don't all guys love this movie?" She grinned, only half-sarcastic. Looking at her warily a small smile on his face he wrapped his arm around her, pulling her in ever closer and placing a quick kiss on the top of her crimson head of hair. "You're crazy, you know that?" Her cheeks were tinted with a pink blush as she looked up at him, a mischievous glint to her eyes. "Well yeah. That's a given. It's part of my appeal though. You'd be bored with somebody who was in their right mind." Ethan put his finger under her chin, tilting her head up so that her bright green eyes met his. Bending his head closer to hers he placed a small kiss on her nose. Pulling back again and looking her in the eyes he grinned. "You're cute." Her nose wrinkled in displeasure. "I'm not cute. I'm a cold hard killing machine." She said the words with complete seriousness. If there was one thing Cass didn't like being called it was things in the vein of cute or adorable. She had been raised to be cold, hard and calculating and in a world where cute and adorable were things that got you killed. Any sign of weakness was beaten out of you over and over until it was no longer there."You're about five feet tall. You have this un-killable joyfulness about you. No. Don't even start on how you're this killing machine. You may be that, but you also hold out hope in people whether you want to admit that or not. You have these dark little twists to you but that's not who you are at heart. If it was you would have turned to evil and stayed there. You need to go on your tip-toes to reach the top shelf and do that even though you have telekinesis and me, which is adorable. You sometimes talk in your sleep; you recite fighting methods and sword techniques as well as what weapons you own...which is both odd and endearing. And you blush ever so easily. So yes, I think you're cute."  Her eyes narrowed. She hated it when he went all logical and used cold hard facts to make her believe something that she was dead set against believing. "I have no idea what you're talking about." It was time to feign ignorance. "Sure, sure you don't. Keep telling that to yourself....cutie."   

Cass was about to tackle him to the couch when a tinny voice was broadcast into the room. It was always tuned to a known channel of communication for the base. All messages that were automatically broadcast were also broadcast through this radio-like device that was sitting next to Ethan's foot on the coffee table. It started crackling and then the words came through. " I, The Honor Guard, require the aid of any supers who are available. If you can answer this call meet me at the Honor City Bridge tomorrow at noon." There was no additional information given, only that. Honor Guard was well known as was his reputation. He had his own little network, the Honor Family and they worked to protect Honor City. It wasn't like him, at least not according to what she had heard of him, to ask for outside help in this manner. She untangled herself from Ethan's arms and stood up, holding out a hand to him. "C'mon now, time to go to work."  For however many times they did the domestic and normal-like scenarios, Cass knew that deep down at heart she was a killer. She always felt most at home in a pair of jeans, her worn in combat boots and with her kukris in hand so she always dove at opportunities like this. She had no idea what the hell she was going into...but she loved the recklessness of not knowing what she was getting into. She thrived in environments like that. She was in, so in. Not to mention the fact that this would be the first real work thing that she and Ethan had done together.         

#184 Posted by Precise (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

Perhaps not my best, but is one of my favourites. Evil, yet respectable =)

A rose by another name

A dark clothed man walked slowly towards the edge of a wooden porch. The red sun was sending its last beams of light and warmth towards the mysterious figure as he came to a halt near the edge. There were no bars to hold him as a deep cliff greeted him only a couple of inches from his feet. Slowly he inhaled the cold mountain air, his lungs expanding, his suit tightening around his chest. The wind played vigorously with his long black hair as he gazed across the snow covered mountain tops. His mind wandered to places it had been before. Starting out as young boy, taken by the French government, his family murdered before his eyes, trained as a spy and an assassin.. Dead all of his life. Until the one day he found his true family amongst Les Assassins Silencieux. It was there under the tutoring of Esther Cotillard and Jean-Luc Lebeau that he grew into the man that stood here today. Their teachings had allowed him to build an empire of his own. His hand reached for the front pocket of his jacket, it held a single red rose. Almost invisible thanks to the red crimson sun shining upon it. Slowly he pullet it from his pocket, the sharp thorns slicing into the flesh of his fingers and tearing the black fabric of his jacket. His blood ran down the stalk of the rose, the green leafs releasing drops of blood one at a time into the ravine that laid before him. Before letting the wind grab hold of the rose and swirl it in a spiralling motion into the darkness below. His mind returned to the here and now as he heard the footsteps of assassins behind him preparing the mansion for its intended purpose, taking over the world. A new villain team had been born, The Crimson Rose. And now was their time to blossom. 

Weeks before

A brown folder was spread out on a wooden Victorian style desk, a single desk light illuminated the  pictures scattered around of his latest target. Slowly Emile picked up one of the pictures and leaned back in his comfortable brown fauteuil, it pictured a prince about to become the king of Belgium. Normally this would be a joyous occasion, but after a meeting with one of the younger brothers of the prince he found this ambitious young man to be a better candidate to become king, one that would be his puppet. The prince’s coronation would take place a couple of days from now. The assassination of a prince was an ordinary task to begin expanding his reach throughout the world. It seemed only fitting to take it upon himself to fulfil this task. He could not expect his subordinates to respect a leader who only seemed to hand out tasks, sometimes it was necessary to get his own hands drenched in blood.

Only a day later he arrived at his location, Brussels in Belgium. He was dressed in civilian clothes, a red rose in the front pocket of his jacket decorated the black suit. His long black hair flowed freely over his shoulders. Right here, the coronation would take place. They had constructed a single building especially for this occasion. It was a glorious building, made completely from glass. The sun seemed to shine directly behind it, the sunbeams were amplified by the glass, it was blinding if your eyesight hadn’t adjusted to it. It was completely made from thick bulletproof glass, only held in place by steel beams, almost impossible to see clearly through it, even harder for a bullet to penetrate. But there was one flaw in its design that would prove to be fatal, they had only constructed one large entrance in an attempt to make it easier to secure the building.

As Precise approached the heavily guarded building he was stopped and searched for any concealed weapons as was every spectator present at the scene. They took security very seriously, and they had every right to as the assassin was told to continue by the guards. He walked towards the entrance over a red carpet which would soon be walked over by the prince, The glass hall was beautifully decorated with glass statues of former heirs to the throne, red silk ribbons hang from the walls, it truly was a place fit for royalty. The hall was filled with people, politicians, celebrities, even normal citizens from the country were invited to honour the new king. A young girl walked besides Precise hand in hand with her mother. For a moment she looked at him and started to giggle. The little girl pulled on her mothers dress ‘Look mommy! That man has funny hair!’. The assassin smiled at the young girl and stroked her soft long blond hair, a smile appeared on her face reaching from ear to ear. Suddenly the sound of trumpets began to fill the hall. The sound reflected of the glass walls to make a beautiful echo. The prince had arrived with his full attire, only his younger brother wasn’t with him. On advice of Precise he had faked an illness. The heavily guarded prince and his family walked towards the altar on the other side of the hall where he would be coroneted.

The earth manipulator waited patiently until the prince was halfway. He inhaled deeply until every bit of his lungs was filled with air, his chest expanded, his heart slowed its pace. With one bouldering roar he let out one simple word. One word that would lead to the kings demise. ‘FIRE!!!’. Suddenly people around him began to panic, everyone began to shout and mass hysteria struck. Precise quickly raised his hand into the air, at the same the concrete floor below him began to crack and from it emerged half a dome around him. With a smile on his face he sensed the trembling in the earth, he heard people struggling to get to safety, all running towards one exit on the far side of the hall with the king in the middle. Children were being trampled, women pushed to their deaths against the glass, men striking furiously around them to get to safety. Shots were fired in vain to protect the king as he and his family were trampled by the mass of people. What sweet irony, a king loved by his people.. only to be killed by the people he loved. After a minute it was all over.. people ran outside on the courtyard while guards attempted to bring order into chaos. He lowered his hand and let the stone dome retract into the surface. Blood that was previously stopped by the stone now continued streaming towards his black Armani shoes. Bodies littered the floor, the red carpet had a completely different meaning. He walked past the bodies, on his left the corpse of a mother clenching on to her daughter to protect her in vain. On his right the corps of the heir of the throne lying on top of his own dead children. In front of him the young girl which smiled at him only a couple of minutes ago. Her long blond hair was now drenched in blood, her white dress torn.. her bones.. broken. He took the red rose from the front pocket of his black jacket and stretched his arm forward. Slowly letting go of the rose it twirled towards her heart. With a smile he turned his back on her and walked out of the hall, leaving the soft screams of people in agonizing pain behind him to echo in the hellish hall. A black Mercedes stood ready for him in front of the building, guards were not even paying attention to him anymore as he drove off. Sometimes a single word could do more damage then a thousand bullets could ever do, this was one thing that he learned in his life as an assassin. And that was one of the many things he would pass on to his associates.

The foundation had been laid for the rise of The Crimson Rose, finally this team would blossom. The only thing he needed were allies in his quest to ultimately recreate the world in such a manner so it would suit his desires. In time, this team would prove to be a force that would shake the very foundations of the world.