Plausible Deniability (Blog Post)

Moira_Marquis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Twenty Years Ago

It had been years since Moira had given her old life up, ran away practically from those who had called her sister and family. She knew that someday someone would find her, she hadn't covered all the tracks over the years. She still had a foot print in the world, and Moira Taggart was still alive somewhere in the world. She had taken her husbands name, hoping that her old crew and family would simply find Taggart to be nothing more than a memory.

As she sits in the backyard of her beautiful house, she watches as Giovanni tosses a ball against the privacy fence they had built around the perimeter of the house. Moira sipped on tea and smiled as her now teenager son was keeping himself entertained, it was unlike him to be outside and yet today he felt the urge to get some sunlight on his skin. She watched as the grass almost seemed the come to life around him, she sighed knowing for sometime that her son was special in some unforeseen way. He was what they would call a mutant nowadays, but she never told him instead allowing him the joy of not being persecuted in such a way. His powers slowly manifest, in spurts here and there many times he never realizes it. This was why they no longer allowed Giovanni to have pets, as his powers were too sporadic and often take the life of his beloved pet.

As she watched her son, she felt someone coming up behind her. Not smelling the scent of booze she had thought it was her husband in one of his rare "good moments" and turned with a smile that soon turned into an emotionless face. She watched as a ghost from her past strode up smile on his face and sat down in a lawn chair beside her. A long cigar in the corner of his mouth,h is fire red hair shining in the sunlight he chuckled and gestured to Giovanni "Little sprout's gotten bigger since the last time they sent me to find you...." This man had the face a a bear, both adorable and at the same time terrifying. Moira clenched the arm of her chair, her other hand slowly moving to a glass on the table beside her. Without looking directly the man barked without raising his voice "Moira...DONT. If I was going to report your whereabouts I would of done it already, and they would of raided your home already." Moira's hand slowly relaxed and she moved it back to the other arm of her chair.

She wasn't exactly relaxed, more concerned as to the fact why he was here. She took in a deep breath "Dillon...I...I'm sorry. When I found out I was pregnant, I had to change. You never liked Russel, and the fact that he had gotten me pregnant would of pushed the situation over the line. You would of killed him..." Dillon cut her off "Still should....I can see the almost healed shiner." Her fingers trail the fading black eye and she sighs "He's a mean drunk, and I can take care of myself Dillon. You know that, twas my fault for findin an Irish man to bed." Her accent coming out slightly as she spoke to him. Dillon sighed, she could tell he wanted to walk into the house pull out the .45 he hides in his leg strap and keep pulling the trigger until it hurts. But he knew her words were true, she was a strong woman he she was putting up with Russel's abuse she in tow had to be dealing her fair share.

She chuckles "You should see him.." Dillon smiled "Saw es usin iz left side more than dhe oder. Kick his arse good didja lass?" This time they both chuckled. As they laughed Giovanni turned to see where the deep laugh came from, seeing Dillon he shrugged his shoulders figuring it was a friend of his mothers and continued. Dillion spoke quietly now "So lass, you know that ya cannot continue dhis for much longer no?" Moira quietly sighed and he continued "Soona o later dhey gonna send someone wiff me. Dhen I can no longer lie, dhey never gonna belif me when dhey got someone who wont lie for you." She sighed again and sat up looking out over the fence. "We will leave tonight, I'll get Russell to hit me a few good times. Leave some DNA for them to find, a tooth or two perhaps. Then you can torch the house, tell em that we fought briefly before you killed me and the others no?" Dillon nodded "I have a lass and two lads already dead in the car, dhey will leave enough evidence of human dna to entertain the higher ups. They wont do a full work up, you have been gone too long for them to care that much. They just want loose ends tied up....but you do know what dhis means Taggert?" She nods to him and stands up an looks at him "Means I really need to disappear this time, whenever we move somewhere it will be just my husband and Giovanni. I never exist, I simply live with them as a friend. Giovanni will no longer have a mother....its for the best." Dillon nods before standing and moving towards the gate.

"Take care Daughter....and if he ever gets too much...please call me." She nods and watches as the sun slowly begins to set. Smiling to her son she calls out to him to come on in. As he walks back into the house, she delegates the fact that forever now in paper form she no longer will exist come tomorrow.

Moira_Marquis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Split_Second

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's some quality work right there.

Moira_Marquis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thanks...I know you right?

Split_Second

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Warsman, Allegiance, ThisIsGonnaHurt, Killer_Instinct...

I think those are all of my active accounts :P

Moira_Marquis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Moira_Marquis

OH yeah forgot. DC btw bro

Split_Second

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sup? :)

Moira_Marquis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@split_second: Continuing making this account my main now that DC is dead lol. About to head in

Split_Second

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Same here. Nice talking to you after so long :)

Moira_Marquis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Same here bro

Avatar image for cassius_knightfall
Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice man, Good to see alittle more of the woman who i will most likley be up against in the future.( When you come for Q)

Moira_Marquis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah. I'm kinda enjoying these lil blogs

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

@moira_marquis: Stop making blogs and get some interactions going :P damn fan-fic'rs all up in my rpg forum (lol jus playin)

Moira_Marquis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Plan on coming to Eden. You have never met Moira gonna use that

Blubber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As usual I loved it, But man you RPG's love a dramatic back story.

Moira_Marquis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IO do try

Blubber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IO do try

Ha Ha,

So is the late Vice President going to have a memorial service?

Moira_Marquis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Soon

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers