Place your bids:The Final Trigger vs. Rain Man

Rain Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Rain Man

The train slowly stopped in the subway station with a irritating slurch as the computerized communications had been notified that this was the trains next stop. As soon as it stopped ,about 1.57 seconds later ,the doors opened widely and the people rushed out attempting not to run over anyone as the oncomers rushed in. It only took a couple of seconds for the normal eye ,but if your vision was perfect you saw it as if for minutes, you would notice the neat shoes that look like they were bought yesterday and the shoes that were raggedy, you would see the faces as people thought of their day.

It was a Cell Membrane so to say which was found in plant and animal cells. The Oxygen came in because of it being needed and then when not was thrusted out at the next stop, but without this philosophy or this ability to see you wouldn't have great idea about this subject at all.

Lifting from the cold matallic chair plastered to the wall across from the train, Akango slowly brushed away through the people running up the stairs, and stopped at the ledge of the first step. The sun was just emerging and well ,Akango had been in the tunnel for almost several hours just thinking and watching silently as people went about their own individual day.Finally stepping on the first step with his left foot he started up the thirty foot step climb passing nothing but regular everyday people.

Akango didn't wish to be like them, they were bored, he knew they wouldn't admit it but the reasons they actually got up for in the morning wern't for their own accomplishments.It was for the boss that ordered them around hopeing to make them quite in a moments notice so he wouldn't have to pay for that week, or other things like; getting a girlfriend that special ring ,etc.  Lashing onto the top step ,the clostrophobia of being inside the tunnel seceeded and  Akango's snow white jacket that covered almost his whole body wrapped around his body.

Taking a sharp turn to the right letting the sun hit his back he emerged into a alleyway and slowly turned another corner until there were more various ways to turn. Looking up from thinking he noticed to men huddled in a corner screaming intentivly at one another.

" Mother f#cker, give me my f#cking money, I ain't going to play wit you." yelled a man built to perfection with muscles bunching from every part of his body , the most noticeable being a vein ranging from his neck to his right arm. He was holding the man about a foot of the ground with his back to Akango not seeing him.

" D-D-Dude, I don't have it, you said tomorrow, why today? ....D-D-Don't k-ki-kill me please. I got a family to look after , I got alot to think of but this isn't what I planned to be in at my age." remarked the scrawner man attempting to wiggle his feet to touch the ground again.

" To late bastard, get ready to die." Taking out his pistol with his right hand he still held the scrawny man and pushed the gun into the mans mouth." This is what you get, and yeah i'm going to go get your girl and do the same." Then with one decisive shot he let one square bullet fly out of the gun and with the speed it impacted the back of the head causing blood to splatter into it and across the floor.

Dropping the lifeless body ,the muscular man turned and seeing Akango, widened his eyes before jumping back. Knowing that Akango could end up telling the police he put the gun up towards him. " I'ma shoot you to mutha-." The muscular man wasn't able to finish though because as soon as he had started to pull on the trigger Akango ran towards the left wall and then jumped off of it doing several sommersaults before landing behind him. Wrapping his neck around the mans kneck he whispered silently." I would of left you alone and dissappeared from your life ,most likely, forever, I don't have problem with people killing, but putting a gun up to me isn't the best thing. Your dead now. You like to kill people, how does it feel?"

Before letting the man anwser back he pulled out a Kunai and slashed his neck putting one line straight through it. Watching as the blood spluttered out Akango dropped the body and then moved his hands into signs before muttering out."Katon, Fire blowing jutsu." Moving his hands out the way he lurched forwards and exhaled pure fire through his mouth disinigrating both bodies and the trash around the area. Stopping small fires erupted in various places but all in all the place was black with sute except for the pistol which the man had dropped ,luckily, right underneath Akango.

With no facial expression he stepped over the almost crumbled black boned body and turned his corner. Finally near the escape ladder he had been wishing to go up Akango slowly force his Chakra into his feet causing a crimsion red / gold yellow color that he could see. Putting his left food on the wall he latched onto it and with his right pushed up the wall. Running up it he stopped before the ledge and caught it with both of his hands. Pulling himself up he sat on the ledge taking a couple of deep breaths from the Chakra he had been using.

Getting up he pushed the Kunai into his pocket and unzipped his jacket. Pulling the left side he grabbed his mahogony mask and put it over his face. It was painted in a Dragon style picture with shades of reds ,yellows ,and, occasionally some black for outlining and other handiworks. Walking over to the corner of the the building he stood there. The wind bustled into his hair and clothes causing them to rustle forwards and back without much work. Wind beating in his ear he looked down. The people below looked normal but there was one person who looked suspicious , out of place, and before Akango could examine him alittle more he turned a corner into the building. 

Stopping he processed this and began to run scenarios of what he shoudl do, what if the man noticed him, what if he confronted peacfully, but above all the confronting kicking a$$ and taking names was better. Turning around to his back away from the emptiness of the sky he took one step off of the ledge which was about three feet and then started to the door.

Avatar image for the_final_trigger
The Final Trigger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By The Final Trigger
    Propellers hacked through the air fiercely as a black cargo chopper hovered over the outline of the cityscape.Standing at the open doorway was a the figure of a man or what seemed to be one.Isaac's gaze dropped into the depths of the bustling metropolis, his cold silver eyes analyzing every single detail of the cities actions from the hazy steam rising from manholes to the commuting pedestrians making their way to their nine-to-fives.His white hair flowed in unison with the direction of the rushing wind, blowing it to the left side of his face.A solemn dense expression was planted on what was left of his handsome face.Isaac had no longer the same man he was two years ago.That fateful day had changed everything.Falling into a mental trance, the Silver Fang found himself reminiscing on memories past.

His mission in Cambodia, also his 4th assignment in the WOLFPACK division, was the day that his life was changed forever.Falling victim to a cataclysmal explosion, Isaac's physical body had been raped and taken from him leaving him with scars that would take a lifetime to heal.Luckily for him, it had been a team mission a man named Nathaniel Hunter also the leader of his Faction, came to his aid.Nathaniel Rushed Isaac's broken and battered body to the evac chopper with haste while steadily keeping the enemy troops at bay with his custom M14 carbine firearm.As  countless enemies were downed around him, Isaac felt his life slowly descent into darkness as the blood flowed freely from his detached legs.His arm broken and useless, he began to give up hope.Slowly his heartbeat began to fade into a dim rhythm.It seemed nearly impossible to have any optimistic thoughts but just then, her face appeared to him.

Trigger: ...Naomi....

Feeling his heart pulse with passion, his will flared up into an unyielding determination.He couldn't die, He wouldn't die! He had to see his fiance  once more before the the deathly grips of war could take him away from her.As the chopper carried the two soldiers away, Isaace began to slip into an unconscious state.The next time he awoke, it had been two weeks later and there she was at his side.Her face soft and gentle as a roses petals.The scent of her sweet perfume carried over to him at bedside, making his nostrils flare as he inhaled the sweet fragrance.Her delicate and loving face instantly brought a smile to his face almost instantly.She began to caress his forehead gently, brushing the silver strands of hair from his exhausted face.

Trigger:How long have I been gone?

In a worried tone she responded hesitantly

Trigger: ....Two weeks Isaac...

The sun glared violently in Isaac's face as the Chopper began to tilt to the left.Gripping a railing on the ceiling of the helicopter to keep his position, the memories slowly began to disappear from his mind.They were now only a few second's from the drop off point which was an apartment complex which was separated by another with a narrow alleyway.The chopper slowly came to a halt pausing its motion in mid-air.

Pilot: Trigger we've reached the destination point, prepare to deploy

The pilot called out to Isaac, in a voluminous tone in order to be heard over the loud sound of the heavy blades that sliced through the air.

Trigger: Colonel, I'm at the deployment zone what are your orders?

Colonel: Your mission is to engage a target named Akango also known as Rain Man and eliminate him.Avoid civilian casualties at all costs and do whatever it takes to nuetralize the target as quickly as possible.The enemy is highly skilled in mystic arts so be on your guard.Come back to us in one piece, Good luck Trigger.

The quick briefing had been over.Releasing his index and middle finger from his right ear, Isaac disengaged his communicator and activated his Analytical Face Shield which slid over his visage in a silent fluid motion.The translucent screen illuminated with technical wordings and data which gave Isaac an accurate measure of his altitude.Diving forward without hesitation, he flew from the helicopter in an epic swan dive.As he neared the rooftop of the building, he quickly brought his knees inward and switched his position upright.Hitting the gravel filled roof with an almost silent landing, Isaac quickly darted to the edge to locate his target which had been in the alleyway below.Keeping Watch from his high vantage point , he witnessed his target engage in combat with a civilian who had just committed a murder.

Without remorse the merciless shinobi made use of his combat prowess and slit his opressors throat with a deadly ninja blade.Not long after, the target commenced in a series of hand signals which led to him releasing a large exhaust of flame from his mouth.The AFS quickly scanned the attack, and the readings of the attack had been critical.The temperature of the flames had reached an astonishing 1500 degrees.Isaac could feel the intensity of the flames reach all the way up to him as they burned through the desolate alley.Soon after, there had no longer been any trace of the two civilians.

The target began to make his move.Through the use of some mystic technique, he managed to scale the side of the opposing building.Now was Isaac's time to move, if he didn't, he would surely be noticed.Dashing to the front edge of the rooftop, Isaac quickly made a hasty somersault setting him into a free fall nose dive from the 12 story building.As he lost altitude and neared the pedestrian sidewalk, Trigger made use of his highly acrobatic abilities, grabbing hold onto the railing of the burgundy colored fire escape which had been embedded on the side of the building.Sliding a ladder down, Gabriel descended onto the bustling sidewalk.Making sure to hide himself within the crowd, he zipped up his black trench coat and activated his face camo which gave him back his original human appearance which was that of a young man in his mid-twenties.After he rushed through hordes of  surging citizens, Isaac Reached the alleyway which had been the earlier battle ground of his target.There the man know as Akango stood atop of the building with his newly donned and intricately designed mask.Everything seemed to halt into a stand still, the pedestrians began to move slower and slower as Isaac exchanged a staredown with his enemy.With an inviting smile, Trigger began to make his way around the corner to enter what appeared to be the lobby of an old abandoned apartment complex.Darkness engulfed the corridors of the barren building.It was perfect, he could have no greater advantage than this.Activating his night vision sensors, he awaited his opponent in the dark like a silent killer waiting to strike.
Rain Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Rain Man

Standing by the doorway Akango looked fierce. His mind was locked. Whoever that was ,was going to be tough. He didn't seem to be bored with life, almost reborn. He still had a mentallity of a broken past but was living the future. He was a totally different opponent then what Akango had done to the muscular man in the alleyway, the one there had no sense of pride. He had seemed to be living his life from day to day, knowing he could get caught in his act. He was a complete disgrace. Akango didn't know the true meaing of life but he usually thought of what it was and who basically used it the best.It was the whole idea of Life or Bio. Life to him was just there. It was your enjoyment to use and to use well, it wasn't just for a couple of tragic minutes your bound to get in your lifetime ,it was more.

Blocking the thoughts of life and what it was from his mind, he fixed the strap around his head ,which held his mask in place. Making sure it was on right ,to set a good example , he flexed his hands and waited. Listening carfully he could hear the footsteps of the man who had come into the building. Knowing it would be dark he spread his eyes wide and waited a moment for them to turn blood red. His sharingan would give him the ability to see a persons Chakra.Even if they didn't know they had it within them it was dormant therefor letting him see the hues around their body. Everyones was a different color ,although there were occansions where they were the same.

Now with his eyes blood red , three dots in each, he sloshed his neck side to side and listened to the menacing cracks. Slipping his hand onto the rusted door knob he twisted it to the right and pulled it. Amazingly though the handle only moved with him and as he pulled it just unhinged and held in his grip. Fusteration had already got to Akango, one fight is all he wanted and he couldn't get a damn door open." Damn, what the hell, screw this. I'ma bout to blow a f#cking hole through this sh!t." Pulling his left hand back ,still concealed in the jacket he motioned with one hand the hand signs for the technique ,then quickly he spoke irritated." Chakra Skalpel jutsu" As the chakra started to build around his pulled back hand he pushed it forward with a increase in ferocity.

The iinitial shock didn't hurt. As his hand blasted into the metal door a dent the size of Iceland on a map appeared ,the door as hard as it look ,burst, unhinged towards the wall . After hitting the wall it bounced off of it and rolled loudly down the steps until it hit the end of the particullar part of the flight. Waiting a moment his hand stopped glowing with chakra and during that the pain had dispated so he could only see what his hand looked like.Taking a large step through the, once there, door he stopped immediatly and turned. It had been dark like he had thought, a couple lights here and there but it was light enough for just a flicker of anyones shadow to be seen.

Taking a couple of steps down the flight he looked down and focused. His opponent was good, almost a ghost ,but not to perfect. Even within the shadows chakra could be seen. It wasn't like some hammy-down pair of pants, it was a specially learned art that took mental, physical , and internal training , which, in turn was harder said than done. Making sure his new found interest wasn't going to pull some funny trick he continued down the stairs and started to reminisce about his past life or lifes so to say. As he was or his sould was hundreds of years old.

Thinking of himself he began to silently talk in his mind. I remember, it was a vague time back then. Ninja everywhere. Of course that was in 1212 and I was a mere teenager but the deal I made with one person changed my life. I remember him, he was Sanumasura, he promised me life eternal. Never told me the affects though. Even through my body my soul would live on after his expirement which was a success. I didn't know it had been until I was killed in the line of battle about fourty years later. My soul , along with my memories, extracted themselfs from my battered body and found another kindered being to hold my dormented soul. It devoured the one inside of the body, not to my likeing, and then nestled itself sweetly into the body ,through the ear if i remember right.Then I started a new life and learned more Jutsu's until here. 2008 , i'm basically a master in the arts of Jutsu, the Eight Gates , and Taijutsu. I have a balanced affinity with everything and to everyone i'm a true master. It's been almost 800 years but, hell, i'm still alive and this body has lasted me about 200 years already. Never aged thanks to my jutsu's that I preform on myself daily , my skin is clear, i'm calm, cool, and most of all , collected. The only thing wrong with me is the scar running from my lower left cheeck to the bottom of my face.

Remembering why he was in the dark ,musty, wet, sloshy , abandoned apartment building he slowly came to the level of his opponent. He was on the third floor or somewhere around it, he hadn't bothered to count correctly.Stopping near a room he looked into it . It was on his right side and the window within the room was covered in dirt and grim. It became so noticable that the dirtiness had almost completly annihilated the light.

Ripping his gaze from the almost mirrorless image he moved on towards the Chakra up two doors. Turning into it he blocked off the entrance and looked in it. It was completly empty, nothing to be seen. Not one person there. Looking down he noticed the man in the room underneath this one. " Great move ,all mighty Shinobi, my a$$, I make mistakes." Walking into the room he laid a paper bomb across it and then walked out. A moment later they exploded and the room floor above his opponent fell down. It broke into smaller pieces which seemed to be like the size of a cars wheels. When the noise had stopped and he was sure all was silent he took a step back onto the doorway and looked down.

" Come out come out where ever you are. Come and play big boy, or are you to chicken. I'll stop that real quick." Putting his hands infront of him he chanted a jutsu."Suiton, Hidden Mist Jutsu." Shifting his hands in a almost inhumanable speed he finished the jutsu and a blinding mist filled the halls of the building. Quickly dropping down to his opponents level he found himself in a large open space. Taking steps back toward the window giving him a view of the room he pulled out his kunai and pulled out another jutsu in his arsenal."Fuuton , Decipating Air Waves." As the winds picked up in the room at tornado like winds he watched as the mist cleared and the debres flew. Looking for his oppoenent he knew he was in for a fight. Completly pitchblack, but with his Sharingan he could see the Chakra around the man, now all he had to do was locate him.