Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Zero Smasher says:

"Last Arrow says:
"Zero Smasher says:
"IM DONE ARGUING...NO ONE WILL WIN..SO YOU GOTTA PROBLEM WITH HOW I SAY STUFF AND DO STUFF THEN KEEP IT TO YOURSELVE."
How about no, How about you dont order people what to do and shut up, I have had enough of your cr@* I was nice , Now you must have read my last post and realised your a noob, Im tired of your weak ass com backs and your poor arguments, I hate bullys and people who think they are above you, I also hate People who think they can throw down and say when it stops, you own no one and you cant tell people to do sh@*"

Yeah sure talk shit over the computer"

Let it go dawg.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#52  Edited By Final Arrow

Zero Smasher says:

"Last Arrow says:
"Zero Smasher says:
"IM DONE ARGUING...NO ONE WILL WIN..SO YOU GOTTA PROBLEM WITH HOW I SAY STUFF AND DO STUFF THEN KEEP IT TO YOURSELVE."
How about no, How about you dont order people what to do and shut up, I have had enough of your cr@* I was nice , Now you must have read my last post and realised your a noob, Im tired of your weak ass com backs and your poor arguments, I hate bullys and people who think they are above you, I also hate People who think they can throw down and say when it stops, you own no one and you cant tell people to do sh@*"

Wow yeah what a come back, Cause I can say the same to you, Dont tell me your 8 ft tall built like a brick sh@ house, Yeah go fu@ your blow up doll and do us all a favour take your agression out on it.

Mantid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#53  Edited By Mantid

So what do we do in this RPG?

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#54  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Mantid says:

"So what do we do in this RPG?"

Read the first post in the RPG and the first in here. It'll all become clear =]

Zero Smasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Zero Smasher

Gambler says:

"Zero Smasher says:
"Last Arrow says:
"Zero Smasher says:
Let it go dawg."

For what this argument started between two people then three,then four,wtf??

I dont get the sh!t,i aint a noob a just dont let people talk mess over the computer.especially on boards like these,its easy for someone with low post to get shunned by sommeone with more post,the person with more post gets to talk mess and get backed up,and i dont psssh,i aint for the sh!t

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Zero Smasher says:

"Gambler says:
"Zero Smasher says:
"Last Arrow says:
"Zero Smasher says:
Let it go dawg."

For what this argument started between two people then three,then four,wtf??

I dont get the sh!t,i aint a noob a just dont let people talk mess over the computer.especially on boards like these,its easy for someone with low post to get shunned by sommeone with more post,the person with more post gets to talk mess and get backed up,and i dont psssh,i aint for the sh!t"

It started cause you dissed Cryo, he asked you to change your post, you could have left it at that but didn't. You have no one to blame but yourself.

Mantid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Mantid

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Mantid says:
"So what do we do in this RPG?"
Read the first post in the RPG and the first in here. It'll all become clear =]"

Barguest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#58  Edited By Barguest

Zero Smasher says:

"Gambler says:
"Zero Smasher says:
"Last Arrow says:
"Zero Smasher says:
Let it go dawg."
For what this argument started between two people then three,then four,wtf?? I dont get the sh!t,i aint a noob a just dont let people talk mess over the computer.especially on boards like these,its easy for someone with low post to get shunned by sommeone with more post,the person with more post gets to talk mess and get backed up,and i dont psssh,i aint for the sh!t"

yeah its about POST COUNT...yeah sure...keep telling yourself that

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Final Arrow

Zero Smasher says:

"Gambler says:
"Zero Smasher says:
"Last Arrow says:
"Zero Smasher says:
Let it go dawg."
For what this argument started between two people then three,then four,wtf?? I dont get the sh!t,i aint a noob a just dont let people talk mess over the computer.especially on boards like these,its easy for someone with low post to get shunned by sommeone with more post,the person with more post gets to talk mess and get backed up,and i dont psssh,i aint for the sh!t"

Dude I did not back anyone up I told you all to go to PMs, you started on me and I came back, Then you posted what you posted before, I dont take cr@* of anyone and I anit changing for no one, I think this argument is done, But dont Pm people and tell them to stay out of stuff, you went about that the wrong way, you got a argument with someone Pm them and work it out, dont jump on poeple cause here they jump back! thats all im saying.

Mantid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Mantid

Whoa, what's with all the anger?

Zero Smasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Zero Smasher

Gambler says:

"Zero Smasher says:
"Gambler says:
"Zero Smasher says:
"Last Arrow says:
"Zero Smasher says:
Let it go dawg."
It started cause you dissed Cryo, he asked you to change your post, you could have left it at that but didn't. You have no one to blame but yourself."

The way he asked wasnt right thats all i said...i blame myself for not letting someone treat me like a noob.

Zero Smasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Zero Smasher

Gambler says:

"Zero Smasher says:
"Gambler says:
"Zero Smasher says:
"Last Arrow says:
"Zero Smasher says:
Let it go dawg."
It started cause you dissed Cryo, he asked you to change your post, you could have left it at that but didn't. You have no one to blame but yourself."

The way he asked wasnt right thats all i said...i blame myself for not letting someone treat me like a noob.

Wild Card

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#63  Edited By Wild Card

Zero Smasher says:

"Gambler says:
"Zero Smasher says:
"Gambler says:
"Zero Smasher says:
"Last Arrow says:
"Zero Smasher says:
Let it go dawg."

The way he asked wasnt right thats all i said...i blame myself for not letting someone treat me like a noob."

Think of it this way, your a rookie and Cryo is a veteran. A rookie isn't going to come in and tell Shaq a damn thing right or wrong.

Zero Smasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Zero Smasher

Wild Card says:

"Zero Smasher says:
"Gambler says:
"Zero Smasher says:
"Gambler says:
"Zero Smasher says:
"Last Arrow says:
"Zero Smasher says:
Let it go dawg."
The way he asked wasnt right thats all i said...i blame myself for not letting someone treat me like a noob."
Think of it this way, your a rookie and Cryo is a veteran. A rookie isn't going to come in and tell Shaq a damn thing right or wrong. "

What makes me a rookie?My post count..look at paragon's

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Post Deleted.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Final Arrow

Lets just let it drop, we could argue back and forth all night and still not solve anything, Lets just get back to the RPG, My heart just is not in this argument what so ever, It just feels pointless

SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#67  Edited By SeanAKAMisery

anyone want to join me in the RPG?

SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By SeanAKAMisery

anyone?

Paragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Paragon

Zero Smasher says:

"Wild Card says:
"Zero Smasher says:
"Gambler says:
"Zero Smasher says:
"Gambler says:
"Zero Smasher says:
"Last Arrow says:
"Zero Smasher says:
Let it go dawg."
Think of it this way, your a rookie and Cryo is a veteran. A rookie isn't going to come in and tell Shaq a damn thing right or wrong. "

What makes me a rookie?My post count..look at paragon's"

The thing is, I never came on and started pushing people's buttons. I never came to stir a hornet's nest, but that seems to be exactly what you did. I did the same thing as you when I first came, but instead of opposing it, I agreed I was in the wrong, and fixed it.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#70  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Wild Card

Paragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Paragon

Who're we dragging onto the ship now?

Paragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Paragon

Ohhhhh, right. Almost forgot about him...

SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By SeanAKAMisery

hey wolf you still there? or you havening to much fun in the mansion RPG lol